Let's make an end to that with auto check-ins!
This app automatically checks you in when you are in the neighbourhood of places you've chosen.
It's easy to configure and above all: it doesn't drain your battery.
State of the art technology is used to reduce the amount of battery power needed to know your location.
This is a proof of concept app, more functionality is coming.
The main focus at this moment is reducing the power usage even more, but feature requests are welcome.
Vote for new features here: http://checkmein.uservoice.com/
1) add locations to track
2) configure the checkin radius and check-in delay time
3) save, and done! You will be checked in automatically from now on once you are within the check-in radius for the given amount of time.
Double checkins are avoided, when you stay at the same location for a longer time, we will check you in again, but only after 20 hours. (you only need 1 checkin/day for your mayorship)
The official Foursquare app is required on your device (authentication).
Some graphics are property of Foursquare (see https://foursquare.com/about/logos)
What if you're not checked in:
- Don't force quit the app (swiping it out in the app switcher), if you do, it won't be able to locate you.
- check if location tracking with google play services is enabled on your phone, the app will not work if you turn them off!
- check if your sensors (gps, wifi) are enabled
- set a bigger checkin radius or lower check-in delay (you have to stay within this radius for the given amount of time, every time you go out of the radius, the timers are reset)
- Every time the app is opened, some checks are done that might reset the timers, be aware of this while configuring your venues!
- Someone reported that reinstalling the app also might do the trick, weird, but it doesn't hurt to try it.
All data that's needed for the app to work is stored locally on your device.
The only thing that is tracked, are the app crashes and amount of checkins to make sure the app is still working on every device. This is an anonymous process.
This app comes as is, with no guarantees.
Sometimes you just want to check-in to Foursquare and move on. Simple check-in allows you to do just that.
Want a feature? Get in touch: @rathboma on twitter
- one touch check-ins
- Long press to check-in with a shout and share to Facebook / Twitter
- includes a map view so you can tell if your location is correct
- custom venue search (press the search button)
- app opens instantly to the foursquare nearby venue list
- all check-ins from the app are shared with friends but NOT posted to twitter or facebook
- Your location IS passed on check-in, so these check-ins are eligible for mayorships.
- No ads (there never will be)
If you have any issues with the app, please email me so that I can fix them. There's no function for me to contact you if you leave a bad review. I find squishing bugs very relaxing! (you can also tweet me: @rathboma)
This app supports android 2.1 and up. It should allow you to foursquare check-in with no problems on even the oldest phones.
Currently there are only 770 lines of code in the entire app, this helps to keep it fast. The goal is to keep this under 1000 to maximize speed, and reduce battery drain.
'Foursquare' is a trademark of Foursquare Labs Inc. Simple Check-in is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by Foursquare Labs in any way.
Syncs all of your friends contact information including...
* First and Last Name
* Phone Number
* Email Address
* Facebook Account
* Twitter Account
* Home City
* Foursquare User ID
* Short Biography Text
To use this application, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. You can then "Add" a new account, and "Contact Sync for Foursquare" should appear in the list.
Some things to note:
1. Some friends may not display all the available contact information. For example, Facebook and Twitter Accounts are optional for Foursquare, so some Foursquare friends may not display these fields if they haven't supplied this information.
2. Some Android devices, such as newer Samsung phones, may not display some of the custom contact fields. such as the Facebook and Twitter Accounts. This information is still stored on your phone, but it just isn't visible. If this affects your phone, you may need to use a different Contacts app to display the missing fields. However, this should not affect standard fields such as Email Address and Phone Number - these should always be displayed if the Foursquare friend has supplied this information.
Like this application? Why don't you make a donation via the website?
After clicking to venue icon on map, you can go to venue detail (by clicking on gears icon, then Foursquare).
By long press map in Locus, you get new point, then choose gears icon and Foursquar. This app download desired points and show them in Locus.
** If you have any issues, please email me. I haven't been able to test on every phone **
- You might not get a notification on older android devices (< 4.0). I'm working to fix this now.
Map your saved wifi networks to Foursquare places. Then when you connect to that network you will be automatically checked-in.
- Create unlimited wifi-place mappings
- Get notified when you are checked-in
- Uses your approximate location on check-in, so you still get points!
- Very battery efficient
Pro features coming soon.
tweet me with feature requests! @rathboma
'Foursquare' is a trademark of Foursquare Labs Inc. Wi-fi Check-in is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by Foursquare Labs in any way.
HootSuite is free for up to 5 social network accounts and has over 8 million users. It is the top app for Android to help you manage social media and track social media analytics.
Publish and schedule messages, monitor mentions and conversations about your brand, and track analytics - all from your Android device.
HootSuite allows you to:
* Publish and share photos to all your social networks at once
* Manage multiple social network accounts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
* Schedule a post to Facebook or a tweet to Twitter to be sent at a later time or day
* AutoSchedule messages to automatically post them at the best time of day
* Check-in to Foursquare
* Monitor your brand on Twitter and Facebook
* Receive optional notifications for Twitter and Facebook updates when people mention your brand or talk about keywords you follow
* Shorten links with Ow.ly and track click-through stat report analytics
HootSuite for Android complements your account on the HootSuite web platform. You can easily add your social network accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare to your HootSuite account to get started.
Simple, efficient, and powerful, HootSuite for Android allows you to:
* Tweet from multiple Twitter accounts or schedule tweets for Twitter accounts.
* Post to Facebook Profiles and Pages or schedule Facebook posts.
You can also post to LinkedIn, Foursquare, and more from virtually anywhere. Plus, you can easily manage campaigns & analytics, schedule updates, and even translate and publish messages to/from over 50 languages.
Get the top app to build your audience, manage Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare from anywhere and tie analytics back to your goals.
Sign up for HootSuite for free: http://hootsuite.com
Questions or Feedback?
Keyword: Map, Checkin, Check-in history, Facebook places, Foursquare, Gowalla, World map, information, check-in details, location point, country name, one click, all records, listing result, map presentation, places information content box, Android, multiple account, social network, keep record
Using Footfeed to check in is easy. Simply create an account and link up your network accounts. When you want to check in, select your location and press checkin. You will continue to earn your points, badges, mayorships, rewards and rankings from each of the checkin networks.
* Multi Checkin Capable: check in once to multiple networks simultaneously including Facebook Places, Foursquare, Gowalla, Google Latitude, Facebook and Twitter
* Nearby Check-in Deals & Rewards: find all of the deals and rewards available from local businesses just for checking in. Includes over 15,000 Foursquare deals and hundreds of Geotoko check-in deals
* Tips & To Dos: we aggregate all of the tips and recommendations shared by users across all the check-in networks so you can easily get ideas on where to go and what to do
* Single Check in Feed: view all your friends checkins from Foursquare and Gowalla in a single feed * Stats: view all your stats across the checkin networks in a single view including, points, badges, mayorships, friends, stamps and more
* Friends: view all your friends on your checkin networks including their stats and recent checkin history * Favorite Locations: mark your favorite locations for quick checkin
Footfeed is recommended for fans of Facebook, Foursquare, Gowalla, Latitude, Loopt, Whrrl, Buzzd and other checkin networks
And make sure to login to Footfeed.com where you get complete access to your account.
Have you ever wanted to check-in to your favorite places on foursquare much faster?
"swiftsquare" is an application for making check-in much faster and easier with foursquare. You can check-in to your favorite place on Notification Bar with a tap.
Here are swiftsquare's features:
Add places you like as favorites. You can tap and check-in to them much faster without loading places list around you from foursquare.
* Max number of favorites is 30.
2. Check-in on Notification Bar.
When you add favorite places, they will also show on Notification Bar. Display Notification Bar and tap your favorite place, then you can check-in to it after launching this app automatically.
3. Top places.
Easy to check-in to your frequent places last 6 months.
Of course, easy to check-in to nearby places around you.
- It doesn't send your GPS location on to foursquare. So, the check-ins may be not eligible for the mayorship.
But wait: should know that this app is a little pet project. Consider it beta quality and let me know if you encounter issues before rating so we can together improve the app!
Here's what you get:
- Link to your Foursquare.com account
- Search for venues, write venue data to NFC tag
- Long-click on a venue to directly checkin
- Tap a written NFC tag to automatically check in
- A beep signals the NFC checkin and a status bar notification shows up. Clicking the status bar notification links to the venue web page.
This is an experiment using NFC (Near Field Communication) and Foursquare (see foursquare.com). I am not affiliated in any kind with Foursquare.
Here's what I use it for: for frequently visited venues, I created nfc tags using this application. I put the tags (stickers, really) at the entrance door of my favorite restaurant, at the coffee machine at work or... I think you get it. Keep in mind you first need to create the venues using the foursquare app before you can search and write them to a nfc tag using this app. Once you have tagged your locations, you can simply tap the tag to checkin instead of having to search for the venue, click a couple times, etc.
You need tags? Good places to buy them are tagage.net, smartcardfocus.com or nfc4me.com. I recommend to choose NFC-Forum Type 2 Tags, e.g. the Mifare Ultralight.
What's planned for the future:
- make tags read-only once written (Mifare Ultralight only)
You can tell Check-In Droid the time you'll arrive, or you can have it always check you in to certain locations. The free version is limited to 3 "always" check-ins, but the premium version allows an unlimited number and has no ads.
Keep in mind, Foursquare suffers from frequent downtime. If Foursquare isn't working, please try again later.
카카오스토리는 SDcard에 사진을 자동으로 저장시킵니다.
본 어플은 SDcard어딘가에 자동저장되있는 사진들을 눈으로 확인할 수 있게 해주는 어플입니다.
만약 어플을 실행할때 "보관된 프로필사진이 없습니다." 라는 메세지가 나온다면 현재 핸드폰 SDcard에는 저장된 사진이 한장도 없거나, 카카오스토리 프로그램을 최근에 지우고 새로 깔았을 경우입니다.
본어플은 SDcard에 저장되어있던 사진만 보여줄 수 있습니다.
사진을 사용자의 갤러리에 저장/삭제가능합니다.
카카오톡 / 카카오스토리 / 카카오 / 카톡 / 프로필 / 앨범 / 카카오톡프로필 / 카카오프로필 / 카톡프로필 / 마이피플 / 갤러리 / 틱톡 / 프로필/
프로필앨범/앨범/갤러리/ 사진 / kakaotalk / kakao / kakaostory / picture / album / profile / profilealbum /
Never again forget to checkin to your favorite venues. Uber Checkin allows you to save your preferred Foursquare places so that the next time you drop by you will be checked in automatically!
★★★★★ Rui Isidro Falacho on Sep 28, 2013 at 4:39 PM
THE BEST APP Without a doubt, THE BEST auto check in app available... I would even say that this is the best app I have ever used due to its INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE... Allow me to explain why: I use an Xperia Z and when i was not using the phone, it keept trying to check in but the same error always came up (No response from foursquare servers. Error code=2)... I sent an email and less than 2 minutes later I received an answer asking me to do some steps on the app developer part and my problem was totally solved..
★★★★★ Raleigh Wheaton on Jun 15, 2013 at 10:27 PM
A must buy for 4square Easily the best auto check in app for 4 square users. Worth the $2.00 for the full version. Easy to set up and very accurate.
★★★★★ Artemio Silva on May 2, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Awesome App! I upgraded! At first the ads were annoying so I paid for the upgrade. There are no complaints here! Very easy to add all my automatic check ins and it is very accurate. Better results when both WiFi & GPS are on. With a task killer, had to put app on a safe list. No bugs and works great. Been using it for months now.
★★★★★ Andrea Grossi on Apr 26, 2013 at 10:57 AM
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE APP! I've tried 3 other similar apps before this one. Über is lagless, use very few battery, has a lot of options. Cool! I'm a SUPA-HYPA major now! It worth all the money it costs! Big time fun!
A Google User on Mar 4, 2013 at 7:03 AM
Works well It does what it says and quite well. With the in-app upgrade your can remove the advertisement added to each check-in and enable unlimited auto check-ins - a fair bargain. Email support is quick and friendly.
★★★★★ Renan Pozzatti on Jan 15, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Excellent Excellent ... very easy to check in at places frequently visited ... once configured it does all the places
Have up to 3 auto checkin locations for free; upgrade to remove this limit and save as many places as your iPhone can handle.
***** PLEASE NOTE: Keep WiFi enabled at all times in order for Uber Checkin to work effectively *******
- Uber Check-in is optimized to save your battery life
- Check in to Foursquare venues and continue to earn points, badges and mayorships without the hassle of having to take out your phone and checkin to the same places every day
- Get notified of every Uber Checkin
- Get notified when an Uber Checkin makes you a Mayor!
- Also get notified when you are close to becoming a Mayor of an Uber Checkin place.
- Select Foursquare venues to monitor based on your current location or from your checkin history
- Avoid false positive checkins! Customize your auto check-in proximity distance to suit your own taste.
- All your Uber auto heckins are saved and can be reviewed at any time
- Get notified if an Uber Checkin fails, giving you the opportunity to checkin manually (e.g. if internet connection is spotty)
- Customize your own time interval between check-ins to avoid repeated checkins
Just set up once and let it run!
Compatible with Gingerbread and up
Foursquare account required
No other registration required
More from developer
Install our φ² Scanner on your phone!
(App requires ZXING barcode scanner.)
Scan, check-in, claim your mayorship!
Create your own barcode stickers for your favorite venues: phi2.mobilelifecentre.org