The beautiful interface has been thoroughly designed by professionals to ensure the end user an easy to use UI.
Code by - Rickard P
UI Design by - Syrligt
If you have a booking with Fritidsresor the language in the app will be Swedish. If you have a booking with Finnmatkat, the language in the app will be Finnish. For Norwegian Star Tour bookings you’ll get the app in Norwegian, and for Danish Star Tour bookings the app will be in Danish.
This app has everything you need for your holiday in one place – including:
• Guide Online – a chat function to get in direct contact with our reps on the destination where you’re going. This function is open when you are on holiday and the weeks before you leave to give you the best possible service.
• A personalised holiday countdown
• The weather where you’re going
• Information about your flights
• Direct access to order duty free
• Information about your hotel
• Map of your destination
You can even view these features offline, so you don't have to worry about data charges or finding Wi-Fi if you want to check some of your booking details, or simply browse information about your destination. Just remember you'll need an internet connection to update things like the weather and to order duty free.
To log in you’ll need:
• Your booking reference
• The e-mail address or phone number that you added when you booked your trip
Sorry, at the moment the app does not work for:
• Flight only
• Trips with unspecified hotel
• Travels with TEMA
• Other special travel solutions
Easy access to plan journeys and departures for metro, bus, tram cars and trains.
- Auto completion of stations and addresses
- Point on map to select points
- Shortcuts for favourite journeys, nearby stations and departures (long press on home to add)
- Real-time departures for metro, bus, trains and tram cars
- Traffic status and deviations
- SMS ticket
- Swedish, English, Spanish, German, French and Chinese translations
Join the G+ community to take part of early releases and ask questions, https://plus.google.com/communities/112536937011202734088. On Twitter as @sthlmtraveling
Permissions and explanations of why required
- Network communication – Required to get information
- Your location – Required to perform searches based on your location
- Your accounts (Read Google service configuration) – Required to show maps, this does not mean the app have access to or can read information from your Google Account.
- Storage – Required to cache map tiles, the app can not access or modify other content than it's own on the SD card.
- System tools (prevent sleeping, start at boot) – Required to fetch and show deviation notifications
I appen finns
- Köp mobilbiljett
- Byt region
Appen påminner dig om när giltighetstiden håller på att gå ut och tidtabellen uppdateras automatiskt.
Hållplatsinformationen ger dig en samlad bild av alla avgående bussar från en hållplats samt informerar om eventuella avvikelser och anmärkningar. Reseplaneraren hjälper dig att hitta bästa resan mellan A och B samt
informerar om eventuella avvikelser och anmärkningar.
Mobilbiljetter för resa med buss och tåg kan köpas direkt i reseplaneraren.
Mobilbiljetter för resa med stadstrafik kan dessutom köpas direkt i snabbvalsmenyn.
Hallandstrafiken tillhandahåller trafikinformation också när du reser utanför Halland: Använd funktionen "Byt region" så får du tillgång till reseinformation i övriga delar av Sverige.
Our travel planner finds the smartest trips for you.
Find your journey with public transport in western Sweden!
News November 2014: Now you can also purchase a ticket in the travel planner app. The ticket is stored within the app providing easy access to it – no need to carry around on receipts or travel cards.
Our travel planner finds the smartest trips for you in western Sweden.
• Find the fastest journey between all stops and addresses in western Sweden
• Provides information about the most suitable single journey ticket which you can purchase via the app.
• Complete trip presentation on a map.
• Provides disturbance information in real-time and new trips suggestions if your trip is not possible due to delays.
• Information about next trip in real-time.
• Accessibility information
If you have any questions regarding this app, start by reading the instructions which can be found via the “About”-button on the home-screen. If you can’t find any answer to your question you can contact Västtrafik via email@example.com.
• live departure times (including delays),
• nearby stations (also on a map),
• trip planner (door to door) and
• interactive network plans.
Öffi makes use of official time table and connection data of the selected public transport authority! This ensures that disruptions become visible as soon as the transport authority has included them with the data.
• United Kingdom (TL)
• USA (San Francisco, Philadelphia)
• Australia (Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria)
• Germany (DB)
• Austria (ÖBB)
• Switzerland (SBB)
• Belgium (NMBS, SNCB, De Lijn, TEC)
• Netherlands (Amsterdam)
• Denmark (DSB)
• Sweden (SJ)
• Norway (Oslo & Bergen)
• Poland (PKP)
• France (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur)
Supported Cities and Regions:
• London (TfL)
• San Francisco (SFMTA, Muni)
• Philadelphia (SEPTA)
• Sydney & New South Wales
• Melbourne (PTV, Yarra)
• Dubai (RTA)
• Berlin & Brandenburg (BVG, VBB)
• Frankfurt & Rhine-Main (RMV)
• Munich/München (MVV, MVG)
• Augsburg (AVV)
• Schwerin & Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (VMV)
• Rostock (RSAG)
• Kiel, Lübeck & Schleswig-Holstein (nah.sh)
• Hannover & Lower Saxony (GVH)
• Göttingen & South Lower Saxony (VSN)
• Braunschweig (BSVAG)
• Bremen (BSAG)
• Bremerhaven & Oldenburg (VBN)
• Leipzig & Saxony-Anhalt (NASA)
• Dresden (DVB, VVO)
• Chemnitz & Mittelsachsen (VMS)
• Essen, Dortmund, Düsseldorf & Rhine-Ruhr (VRR)
• Cologne/Köln, Bonn (KVB, VRS)
• Lüdenscheid & Märkischer Kreis (MVG)
• Paderborn & Höxter (nph)
• Mannheim & Rhine-Neckar (VRN)
• Stuttgart (VVS)
• Reutlingen & Neckar-Alb-Donau (NALDO)
• Ulm (DING)
• Karlsruhe (KVV)
• Trier (VRT)
• Nuremberg/Nürnberg, Fürth & Erlangen (VGN)
• Würzburg & Regensburg (VVM)
• Strasbourg & Freiburg
• Baden-Württemberg (NVBW)
• Plauen & Vogtland (VVV)
• Vienna/Wien (VOR)
• Linz (Linz AG)
• Salzburg (SVV)
• Innsbruck (IVB)
• Graz & Styria (STV)
• Bregenz & Vorarlberg
• Basel (BVB)
• Lucerne/Luzern (VBL)
• Zurich/Zürich (ZVV)
• Brussels/Brüssel (STIB, MIVB)
• Copenhagen/Kopenhagen (Metro)
• Stockholm (SL)
• Warsaw/Warschau (ZTM)
• phone or tablet with Android 2.3 to 5.1
• pre-installed maps library
• internet connectivity (flat rate recommended)
• Full network access, because Öffi needs to query information services for departures and disruptions.
• Location, so Öffi can show nearby stations and navigate you from your current location.
• Contacts/Calendar, so Öffi can route you to your contacts or location from a calendar event, store a connection in your calendar or e-mail it to your friends.
Other than that, Öffi will not use your private data.
choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route with our real-time city
We’re the only app who offers you to mix your trips and combine public and
private transport options! Starting by train but then need a cab? We’ll factor
that in for you. Leaving on your bike and need a car share later? No problem
for us. Tell us your preferences and we’ll present the best options for you.
With TripGo you can plan your route, check timetables and get live service
alerts. One of our best features: Connect your calendar to get automatic trips
& leave alerts.
We deliver results in real-time: Up-to-the minute information on predicted
departure/arrival times, GPS locations and service alerts for public transport -
TripGo keeps you up to date and on time.
We connect public transport (bus, train, ferry, tram, subway, metro, funicular)
with private and other transport options such as taxi, Uber, shuttle services,
car routes and car sharing, motorbike, cycle routes, bike sharing and walking.
Don’t forget to sync TripGo with your calendar!
“A must have app!!!“
“I can't thank you enough for this app!”
“You have improved my life, can't rave enough!”
“Amazing! Beautiful UI, too!”
“Should be 6 stars”
“Awesome love it”
“Life saving app. One of my favorites! Keep up the good work! ;-)”
“Responsive devs elegant app”
”Take Google’s Transit feature in Google Maps, then supercharge it by about
10 levels.” Siliconangle
“The really nice thing is that TripGo doesn’t lock you in to one transport mode
or preference. You can choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route.”
“This intelligent trip-planning app helps you travel smarter.” Ecopreneurist
2012: Winner, Optus/NICTA
2012: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (buses)
2013: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (trains)
2013: Finalist of the QLD Premier's Award for Open Data
2014: CodeWorks NSW Roads hackathon
- Real-time information for public transport (live map): tap on stops and
stations to see real-time schedules. Click on a route to see positions of
the vehicle, live on the map.
- Door-to-door options for easy comparison on price, time and
- Public transport schedules/timetables
- Reminders: add a reminder to your trip and the app will notify when to
- Pricing for public transport, taxis, tolls and car parks
- Sync + save trips to your calendar
- Turn-by-turn navigation
TripGo covers all metro areas around Australia and New Zealand
- Sydney, NSW ( Inc. Newcastle, Wollongong and Blue Mountains):
- Melbourne, VIC
- Brisbane, QLD (Inc. Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast)
- Adelaide, SA
- Canberra, ACT
- Perth, WA
International locations include:
- Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA (Inc. San Jose and Oakland)
Miami, FL (Inc. Fort Lauderdale and Key Largo)
- Space Coast, FL (Inc. Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral, Melbourne)
- Tampa, FL
- Chicago, IL
- New York, NY
- Seattle, WA
- Edmonton, AB
- Vancouver, BC
- Winnipeg, MB
- Halifax, NS
- Toronto, ON
- Montreal, QC
- Quebec City, QC
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Bahía Blanca
Stay in touch!
Free of charge, the Visit Paris by Metro application provides access to a wide range of services for carefree travel around Paris and for discovering the most attractive locations in the capital: the Eiffel Tower, the Musée du Louvre, the Sacré-Cœur, the Château de Versailles or even Disneyland® Paris. Most of the functionalities are accessible even when you are offline, so that you can enjoy exploring the city without using up your mobile Internet allowance!
No more folding, unfolding and deciphering maps: start discovering Paris from your telephone:
- Geolocate your position so that you can find nearby cultural sites.
- Calculate your itineraries for travelling around Paris by Metro.
- Access practical information about the main tourist locations.
- View route maps of the Metro, RER and tramway lines.
- Display the streets of Paris with a map which is accessible even without an Internet connection.
No network when you are in the Metro or you don't want to activate the service while travelling abroad? The Visit Paris by Metro application also operates in offline mode:
- Calculate your itineraries from and to the Metro stations and the listed tourist locations.
- Check railway routes in offline mode.
- Download - free of charge - the map of Paris (20 MB) before you leave and mark where you are on the map of Paris without using up your mobile Internet allowance. Geolocate your position and mark on the map the nearby tourist locations.
- Complete information about the tourist locations, about the Metro in Paris as well as the transfer to railway stations and airports is available in offline mode.
Travel without stress, let Visit Paris by Metro be your guide throughout your journey around the French capital:
- Find out about the various types of ticket issued by the RATP and, using the simulator, choose the most suitable ticket for your journey.
- With ease, you can plan your transfers between Paris railway stations and airports using the information provided: maps and itineraries, interconnecting transport services (including Roissybus, Orlybus and Orlyval), timetables, fares, etc.
- Read advice and operating instructions to find your way around the Metro, together with useful numbers.
- "Excuse me, where is the Metro?", "I want to buy a ticket to…". Find useful phrases translated into English, German, ltalian, Spanish, Dutch and Japanese.
The following tourist locations are described in the application:
Notre-Dame de Paris, the Sacré-Cœur de Montmartre, the Musée du Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, the Centre Pompidou, the Musée d'Orsay, the Cité des sciences et de l'Industrie, the Chapelle de la médaille miraculeuse, the Muséum national d'histoire naturelle, the Galeries nationales du Grand Palais, the Arc de Triomphe, the Hôtel National des Invalides - Musée de l'Armée, the Musée du Quai Branly, the Musée d'Art moderne de la Ville de Paris, the Musée Grévin, the Sainte-Chapelle, the Tour Montparnasse, the Musée Rodin, the Panthéon, the Conciergerie, the Musée de l'Orangerie, Disneyland® Paris, the Domaine de Versailles, Champs sur Marne, Espace Dali, the Château de Fontainebleau and many more.
Comments, suggestions? Feel free to share your opinion of the application or your ideas for the next update by submitting comments and by voting for it on the store.
Innehåller samtliga svenska vägmärken enligt vägmärkesförordningen (2007:90) inklusive trafiksignaler, vägmarkeringar och tecken av polisman med flera. När ett vägmärke kan ha flera alternativa symboler visas dessa varianter i ett galleri.
Sökfunktion - sök bland vägmärken efter nyckelord i titel och beskrivning. Appen presenterar samtliga vägmärken i varje kategori som matchar sökorden.
Quiz - ett quiz med vägmärken. Frågor och svarsalternativ slumpas fram vilket ger dig ett nytt quiz varje gång du kör det. Välj antal frågor och möjliga svarsalternativ.
Minimalistisk design, stora tydliga bilder och stöd för både stående och liggande layout.
Vägmärken SE är gratis och en självklar nyttoapp för dig som har körkort eller håller på att ta körkort.
Om du gillar appen, lägg några kronor på premiumversionen som är reklamfri! Efterhand kommer du att få ta del av unika funktioner som inte kommer att återfinnas i gratisversionen.
Premiumversionen hittar du här: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.dandori.vagmarkenp
OpenGTS™ ("Open GPS Tracking System") is the first available open source project designed specifically to provide web-based GPS tracking services for a "fleet" of vehicles (http://www.opengts.org).
This FREE version is ad supported and limitation of viewing 3 vehicles. Please purchase the Go Track Pro version to remove the ad and limitation.
Interested to publish Go Track with your company name, logo and settings, please contact us and we can do rebranding very quickly for only USD 500.
- View vheicles configured in OpenGTS.
- View most recent position of the vehicle in Map.
- View all vehicles and last position in Map.
- Search for vehicle track based on date.
- Manual and auto update of vehicle position and track (update every 1 minute)
- In settings page, configure the OpenGTS server URL.
- Set track.enableAuthenticationService to true in private.xml.
New Features and Issued fixed:
- Two new reports added - Event Detail and Speed Report
- Refresh device list when changing account, i.e. logout and login with another account.
- Option to search for Device in Device List
- In Settings, OpenGTS URL will be defaulted to http://, to facilitate faster entry.
Issues Fixed in this version:
- App not working in Android 4.x
- Apps crashes when physically turning the mobile from portrait to landscape (or the other way around)
- Search result will remove the existing track on the map.
- Marker bubble: clicking on new bubble will remove the old bubble. Also, the bubble will automatically removed after 30 seconds.
- Data persistence issue (entering OpenGTS URL every time to run the apps)
- In vehicle list, added last event address and date time.
- In Group Map, auto zoom to show all the vehicles.
- In Settings following options will be added:
- Limit no of data points in Vehicle Map.
- Show/hide the markers in Vehicle Map.
- Show/hide the route arrow in Vehicle Map.
Fixed the problem with Login Failure issue.
Removed the Camera permission.
The Norwegian app makes it easier to enjoy your trip. Tickets, boarding passes, previous trips, important messages and changing flexible tickets are easily accessible in one place. Sit back and enjoy your trip!
The Norwegian Travel Assistant includes the following features:
- All your travel documents ready and sorted with dynamic updates for all information
- Very easy to change flexible flights
- Add trips which have not be booked on your username
- Useful push notifications with messages connected with your future trips
- Intelligent travel information sorted by arrivals and departures
- Automatic login for quicker access to your information
- Support for storing important data offline
- Create Norwegian user
- Quick access to your profile
- Travel file
- Check if your flight is on time
Tickets in order
The Norwegian app keeps all your travel documents in order. Tickets, boarding passes and all information about your flights are neatly sorted in a separate travel folder, which is automatically updated. If you do not have bags to check in, you can go straight to the gate at the airports where this is possible.
When you are travelling, it is important to have access to all information regarding your flight. The message centre will send you push notifications and collect all important information about your departures in one place within the app.
Change your flight in seconds
If you have purchased a flexible ticket from us, it is very easy to change this in the app. Press `change flight', select a new flight and press `OK'. So simple! The Full Flex ticket has never been more flexible.
Intelligent travel information
When is the flight leaving? The Norwegian app provides you with a clear overview of arrivals and departures and enables you to quickly find the answer by suggesting the nearest airports and also the last airports you searched for.
Covers areas without coverage
The Norwegian app supports smart offline storage of travel documents, arrivals' information and user messages. This means that you can access all the information you have downloaded, and Internet access will not be required.
Help us to make the app even better!
Do you have any tips or suggestions, which would make the app even better? If so, please contact us at http://norwegian.custhelp.com/app/ask
- The software requires additional data (maps, voices) via WiFi after installation!
- Xperia Edition runs EXCLUSIVELY on selected SONY Xperia devices
- See also further notes at the end of this text
Garmin brings its award winning experience from personal navigation devices to transform your SONY Xperia device into a fully functioning mobile navigation system.
Xperia Edition is an on-board solution, meaning no data transfer, waiting time or roaming charges occur when using the map display, voice announcements or route calculation. The system files are saved directly to your device so you can navigate anywhere in Europe incl. Russia OR North America OR Australia OR Southern Africa OR Brazil/Argentina without worrying about cellular coverage or excessive data charges.
You can make free use of the Xperia Edition with all options active within a 30 days trial phase and later decide whether you want to extend this phase by another 30 days via a Google subscription for the 30-DAYs-ALL-IN package or purchase one the two lifetime options EFFICIENCY or EXCELLENCE available. Even after ending of the trial phase the pedestrian navigation function always remains.
Features included in the EFFICIENCY, EXCELLENCE and 30-DAYs-ALL-IN:
• Europe, Russia OR North America OR Australia OR Southern Africa OR Brasil, Argentina maps onboard
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance
• Intelligent address search
• Reality Scanner
• Point of Interest search
• Local Search (a)
• Car & Pedestrian mode
• Navigate to contacts
• Take me home function with a single click
• Route Planning
• Clever Parking
• Live Weather (a)
Features additionally included in the EXCELLENCE lifetime package and the 30-DAYs-ALL-IN option:
• Reality View Pro - Photo realistic display of motorway junctions and exits
• 3D map view – Bird-view-like map display
• Speed Assistant – Display of current speed limit and warning when exceeding
• Radar Info - Fix installed speed & red light cameras
• Lane Assistant Pro - Display of the best lane to take when approaching a junction
• Text-to-Speech - Spoken Street Names
• MyRoutes - Multiple route calculation
• Enables pedestrian navigation on the SONY SmartWatch 2. Requires additional installation of the free extension NAVIGON Smartwatch Connect, available here in Google Play
Optional extensions for the EXCELLENCE package, included in the 30-DAYs-ALL-IN option:
• Traffic Live (a) - Real time traffic updates. Avoid traffic jams, roadworks, accidents, road closures and more. Automatic re-routing possible
• Mobile Alert Live (a) - Receive real time information on danger spots in your country (Europe and North America only!). You can also report such spots to help other drivers
• Mobile Alert Live Premium (a) - As Mobile Alert Live, but working Pan-European wide (Europe only!), providing information level of reliability, time passed since last report and the number of reporters travelling in your direction
• FreshMaps - Get lifetime map updates (b)
• Panorama View 3D - View the landscape in 3D with mountains and valleys
• Urban Guidance - Use also public transport to navigate in many urban areas (a)
• NAVIGON cockpit - Gauges and displays showing various physical parameters
(a) Live service. A data connection is required
(b) Garmin warrants at least a 24 month support for this service after purchase
- On first startup a short data connection (ca. 25kB) is mandatory to register your product. Please ensure data connection is available.
- NAVIGON is an on-board solution. It means that all map material, voices and system files are saved on the phone. The version - when all maps are installed - requires approx. 3.4GB of free memory. Please ensure you have sufficient mass-storage memory available.
- The map material must be downloaded via WiFi. Please ensure a reliable connection is available. The download depends on the transmission speed and number of selected maps.
Hallandstrafiken AB (HLT)
Jönköpings Länstrafik AB (JLT)
Kalmar Läns Trafik AB
Länstrafiken i Jämtlands län AB
Länstrafiken i Västerbotten AB
Länstrafiken Norrbotten AB
Västernorrlands läns Trafik AB (Din Tur)
- Köp av resa
- Tidtabeller som är nedladdningsbara
OBS! Innehållet varierar beroende på vilket län som du reser i.
- Tidtabellerna i MobiTime ser ut precis som de vanliga papperstidtabellerna. MobiTime påminner dig om när giltighetstiden håller på att gå ut och uppdaterar automatiskt.
- Reseplaneraren hjälper dig att hitta bästa resan mellan A och B samt informerar om eventuella avvikelser och anmärkningar.
- Hållplatsinformationen ger dig information om avgående bussar från en hållplats. Finns realtid visas eventuella avvikelser.
- Köp av resa. Går det att köpa mobilbiljett hos din länstrafik? Då hjälper MobiTime dig att köpa din biljett.