What is Reach?
Reach exposes the business world around you. Find and make real connections with professionals like you, in your area.
How Does Reach Work?
It's simple, browse Nearby professionals, or see who is checked-in at nearby Locations. A wealth of opportunity at your fingertips.
Sign In with LinkedIn
To get started, sign in with your LinkedIn account. Don't have a LinkedIn account? No problem, you can use your email address.
Reach users can Reach Out to each other. Accepting a Reach request is like exchanging business cards. You can now message or call each other and continue the conversation after you first meet, find your connections in "Contacts".
Create a SIP handset to place and receive calls, including Transfer, Park, and 3-way conference. You'll have easy access to Contacts (Allworx directory, and personal) and Call History, including Allworx users' Presence and Busy Lamp Field status. Manage your voicemails.
*** This app REQUIRES access to an Allworx server running software version 7.5 or higher -- and 184.108.40.206 or higher is strongly recommended. ***
See the website (http://get.allworx.com/reach) for a link to FAQs (http://get.allworx.com/reach/reach_faq.aspx) including information on performance on specific Android devices.
Reach is a cross platform mobile application which gives you access to files across the mobiles and tablets of your friends.
Our P2P technology frees you of your dependence on peers to upload files you want and lets you access them directly at your convenience.
We know you love music, so do we. Our Beta version is out for Music files. You can view playlists of friends, stream all the music live and easily maintain the logs in your Reach Queue.
Our customers love Tablet Talk! Here's what some of them have to say:
★ "By far my most-used app. When I'm home my phone stays hidden on my desk."
★ "Officially the coolest app I have... Works great with the Nexus 7 and the HTC Thunderbolt phone."
★ "This is one of the most useful apps on Google Play."
★ "Love it! I've tried almost all of the tablet texting apps and I like this one the best! Most important to me is that It's private and secure - it doesn't use some third party company/website where my conversations are stored, all my texts are between the recipient and myself like they should be. I love the look, the layout, and the optional themes."
★ "I am a General Contractor and Tablet Talk is one of the most used apps on my Android phone and tablet. I will never be without it."
How does it work? Tablet Talk pairs your Android phone to an Android tablet over Bluetooth or WiFi (sorry, iPads, iPhones, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry are not supported). Incoming text messages on your phone instantly appear on your tablet. Start texting from a tablet on the larger keyboard, without having to reach for your phone! You can even make tablet phone calls (Bluetooth headset required).
★ Privacy. Unlike other Android texting apps, Tablet Talk directly syncs SMS/MMS messages between the tablet and Android phone. No uploading or saving on company servers.
★ Speed. Tablet SMS notifications are almost instant. The tablet rings in real-time when you have a call!
★ Flexibility. Text anywhere, anytime, with or without Internet access. No mobile data is used to sync SMS. Easily switch between Bluetooth and WiFi. You can even link your tablet over your Android phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot, or over Bluetooth when Bluetooth tethering!
★ Quick Reply Popups and rich expandable Notifications.
★ Caller ID. Do you use a Bluetooth headset with your phone? Combined with Tablet Talk, you can dial and answer calls on the tablet, including a full call log. The phone stays in your pocket, or in its charger!
★ Android support: Tablet Talk works with newer versions of Android, including Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (used on the new N7 tablet).
★ There's more: MMS & group MMS support, custom themes, DashClock Extensions, Android SMS delivery reports, emoticons/smilies, backup and restore tablet SMS to phone … the list goes on!
Install Tablet Talk on both your tablet and Android phone, but only pay for it once. After you buy the app on your tablet, it will be made free for your phone on the Play Store. Here’s how to complete the installation:
1. Open the Play Store on your phone.
2. Press menu and select Settings-> Accounts. Select the account used to get the app on your tablet.
3. Press the menu button again and select “My apps.” Tablet Talk should be listed and available to install.
Tablet Talk works with all popular Android SMS apps, and does not replace how you text on your phone. If you use Go SMS, Handcent, or MIUI please see the FAQ in Tablet Talk or the Tablet Talk website for a quick and easy fix if messages do not automatically sync to the tablet.
If you would like to try Tablet Talk we use a 48 hour refund policy. Just send us an email anytime after the Play Store 15-minute period.
Visit the Tablet Talk website at http://tablettalkapp.com to see the FAQ and get other tips!
Textra features the new Lollipop Material Design look from Google. Fluid, intuitive and delightful!
★ Number 1 ranked SMS app
★ Highest rated at 4.5 stars
★ Smallest resource size at 3.8M
Comes with a bunch of great extra features like 800+ emoji's, heaps of material design theme colors, dark mode, floating Lollipop style notifications, scheduled SMS & MMS, delayed sending (stop while sending), slide to delete / call, quick snap camera, multi-select picture gallery, quick reply popup, better MMS GROUP messaging, audio messages and SMS blocker / blacklisting.
Plus 'oh so easy' default or per contact customization for bubble colors, signatures and notifications (icon color, led color, sound, vibrate, privacy, repeating and muting).
It's pretty special; try it, tell your friends, shout from the treetops, but most of all enjoy it!
Simple. Beautiful. Fast.
P.S works with Pushbullet and Android Wear for SMS Quick Replying.
Textra is a seriously beautiful, feature rich SMS and MMS replacement app.
UPDATES: You may have noticed I haven't updated this for ages. Sorry. I bought a Nexus 4 and so I don't need this any more and don't have motivation to update it. A possible alternative is TextSecure which is free and based on the same code as this, plus it encrypts your texts!
This is the stock messaging (SMS & MMS) app from Android 4.1 Jellybean! The biggest improvements Google made in Jellybean are a new widget, photos in the notifications and a better recipient interface.
Remember to disable your existing SMS app's notifications or you will get two notifications for each message.
Please test the app to make sure it can send and receive messages correctly before relying on it! Test it a lot! Also if you are upgrading from the ICS version, PLEASE read the recent changes.
If you appreciate this and my other totally free stock apps, consider sending me some money (via paypal)! I'm poor and hungry and it takes a long time to do this!
* Some incomplete phone numbers in the ComposeMessageActivity are deleted when you go to enter the message. I found the cause of this but there is not much I can do.
* Contact photos may not sync properly. According to one user this is expected behaviour and it is basically Facebook's fault.
* Widget is flickery when it loads. I looked into it. Can't find problem; may be Samsung's bug since it doesn't happen in emulator.
* Widget "Show more conversations" button goes to the compose message activity instead of the message list. This is very weird.
* SMS notifications might be unreliable for you. Test it a lot!
* MMS doesn't work at all right now.
SMS from your computer, synced with your Android SMS inbox. Similar to apps such as mysms,mightytext,airdroid,etc
Webtext is quite different from apps like Voxer, WhatsApp, Kik Messenger, mightytex, Facebook messenger, and google+ because we integrate with your phone's SMS inbox directly. We allow you to send Color SMS and Color Text via the phone or computer. We are a service that remotely syncs with your phone like MySMS or MightyText.
WebText lets you send/receive SMS from Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Opera browsers
What version of Firefox do I need to run? Any Firefox version after Firefox v 12 should work well
What version of Chrome do I need to run? Any Chrome version after Chrome v 18.0 should work well
mighty text mighty text mighty text, mightytext, mightytext, mightytext,mightytext, mightytext, mightytext
mighty text mighty text mighty text
mighty text mighty text
WebText lets you send/receive SMS from Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Opera browsers. wgda, wgda2, mysms
Leave your phone in your pocket and send/receive SMS text messages on your tablet. Your SMS inbox is synced with your phone.
Your benefits with mysms Tablet Texting App:
- Send and receive text messages on your tablet
- Automatically sync SMS and MMS between your smartphone, tablet and computer (pc & mac)
- Answer, dismiss, mute or dial a call on your tablet (note that you still need to talk on your phone)*
- Free texting / SMS to other mysms users
*** PLEASE NOTE: This app is not self-contained.To be able to use mysms tablet, you have to have mysms installed on your Android smartphone. ***
IT’S THAT EASY:
1) Install mysms on your Android smartphone and register:
2) Start the mysms Tablet Texting App and log in using your number and password.
***** ANDROIDCOMMUNITY.COM: “mysms Tablet will allow you to sync all text messages between your smartphone, tablet and computer. You can also send an unlimited amount of free messages to other mysms users”
MYSMS TABLET FEATURES:
- Tablet texting: Send text messages / SMS on your tablet
- Receive text messages directly on your tablet
- Sync SMS text messages between smartphone, tablet and computer (pc & mac)
- Sync messages and calls between two smartphones (-> download mysms mirror)
- Unlimited free texts to other mysms users
- Remote SMS: Send SMS text messages online on your tablet via your mobile carrier
- Phone calls: Answer, dismiss, mute or dial a call on your tablet*
- Call logs: Display the history of your missed calls, incoming calls and outgoing calls
- Notifications on incoming messages on your tablet
- Multimedia: Send pictures and files
- No new number: mysms uses your existing phone number
- SMS backup
- MMS Sync
- Save texts to Evernote*
This application is your text messenger or messaging app on your tablet. No more annoying typing on your smartphone! Download mysms on your tablet and phone and start texting from your tablet. mysms uses your existing mobile number, contacts and SMS text messages from your mobile phone.
mysms is not only a great SMS texting app, you can even make voice calls on your tablet (Bluetooth headset required). Dial on your tablet, talk on your phone.*
Connect mysms with Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive or Email. Forward your messages to Evernote, Dropbox and Google Drive or save your SMS and MMS in your email account. mysms serves as an SMS backup and archive.
* This is a Premium feature
We’d love to hear from you! Do you have a suggestion, question or comment? Just contact us at http://support.mysms.com. We’re trying to reply within 24 hours during weekdays.
You can also reach us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mysms, Twitter @mysms and Google+ http://gplus.to/mysms.
We currently support the following devices:
Motorola Power Pack Micro 1500
Motorola Connect PC Extension (Available on Moto X, Droid Turbo, Droid Ultra, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini phones only)
Motorola Connect makes it easy to get the most out of your accessories.
Watch face personalization:
Choose the beautiful watch face you always wanted by customizing one of Motorola’s eleven exclusive and elegant round watch faces. You’ll have thousands of combinations to make your watch perfect for you. Change watch hand and background colors, choose timezones in dials. With the My Design watch face option you can choose the perfect background from our curated background images including Abstract, Metal, Nature, Space or Wood themes. You can even create your own personalized watch face by uploading your own images and then share your creation to your Social Networks.
Keep track of your steps, distance, and heart rate along with the calories you burn. Moto Body records your activity level and suggests goals based on your history. See up to a week’s worth of information right on your wrist. Moto Body even provides coaching advice, giving you extra motivation to help meet your activity goals.
Power Pack Micro:
Keeping track of your Power Pack is easy. See the last place you left it on a map and even alert it (when in range)
If your phone is hiding in the covers or a couch, use your Power Pack to make it ring for an easy find (when in range).
Get smart battery alerts reminding you to charge your Power Pack and when it’s fully charged so you’ll never be caught without backup juice!
Find your phone or keys: Pair Motorola Keylink with your Android smartphone to find one or the other.
Keychain friendly: Designed to fit right on your keychain.
Get smart battery alerts reminding you to replace your Motorola Keylink battery.
Send and receive SMS / MMS from your Chrome browser
See your important phone notifications and call logs right on you computer
If your phone gets stuck in the covers or a couch use your Chrome Extension to make it ring for an easy find
Available only for Moto X (1st and 2nd gen), Droid Turbo, Motorola Maxx, Droid Ultra, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini.
★ FREE FREE FREE ★
PHONELEASH IS NOW COMPLETELY FREE! NO TRIAL PERIOD, NO PURCHASE, JUST FREE!
PLEASE CHECK SPAM FOLDER IF YOU DON'T SEE TEXTS IN YOUR EMAIL, AND MARK PHONELEASH EMAILS AS SAFE
SMS & MMS forwarding to email or second phone; missed calls; Reply remotely to incoming SMS from any email account or the 2nd phone; Phone locating; Battery status; Check it out!
On FB - facebook.com/phoneleash
On Twiter - @PhoneLeash
PhoneLeash is s.i.m.p.l.e. to install and setup -- usually 1-2 clicks (see video link below). You can use it from anywhere you can get to email.
Forward to your Facebook email and do all your text messaging from FB! See http://youtu.be/4rJqz_LyIsk?hd=1
- Reply to texts remotely from any email address
- Reply to texts remotely from a 2nd SMS-capable phone
- Forward MMS with attachments (to email or to second phone [phone MMS is in beta, be gentle!] )
- Get confirmation when your SMS reply is sent
- Import text history into email
- Locate a missing phone
- Emails GPS location just before the battery dies (great for lost phones)
- As intuitive as it gets!
Setup video - http://youtu.be/NmU46p1T240?hd=1
Support - email@example.com
WHY YOU NEED PHONELEASH
- you have multiple phones but want to text from one place, and get notified of call activity
- your have to leave your phone by the window to get a good signal, but you don't want to be standing by it all day
- you use a different phone when travelling internationally, but want to be able to "use" the regular phone you left behind
- you find texting from a phone inconvenient, and would like to use a PC or a tablet to compose your messages on
- Find your lost phone using GPS, or simple loud ringing
- you want to check if your phone is charging without having to go to it
- you like to impress friends!
All you need is a PC with email access, or another SMS-capable phone, and you are ready. PhoneLeash will let you know who is calling, will forward your SMS messages, and you can even reply to them!
PhoneLeash can use your 3G/4G/WiFi connection to send out messages to an email address. Or it can use SMS instead and send them to your second phone (great if there is no data connection).
And you'll be amazed how easy it is to setup and use.
No monthly fees. No websites to register at. No ads. Just peace of mind, and productivity.
About "Services that cost you money":
* send SMS messages - If you are forwarding to an email address, PhoneLeash only sends SMS when you reply. If forwarding to phone number, everything is sent over via SMS. Remember you can turn on only those notifications you need.
"Device not compatible" issues? Try this link - http://www.gearandroid.com/apk/PhoneLeash.apk
SEO: SMS forwarding, SMS to email, SMS reply, reply to SMS, export sms, GPS tracking, find phone, lost phone, ring phone, missed call, DeskSMS, MightyText, EasySMS, RemoteSMS, MightyTxt, SyncSMS, dgAway, Tablet Talk, Heywire, Pinger, Textfree, Google Voice, browser texting, sms from computer, text from computer, text from pc, sms from pc, SMS from Computer, SMS from browser, text messages, sms 2 desk, crosstxt, desktop SMS, write SMS from computer, sms from pc, text to email, sms via computer, SIM change
Please download and install Allworx Reach to take advantage of all Mobile Link features and have the option of configuring the device as a handset: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.allworx.reach
For users of Allworx VoIP phone systems:
Access your voicemail (view, listen, reply, forward, delete, record), change your presence settings (e.g. in office, at home), view upcoming conference calls.
Demo Mode enables a fully-functional demo even if you don't own an Allworx system.
SyncSMS lets you talk on your tablet by syncing sms text messages between your Android 2.1+ phone and 3G or WiFi-only Android 2.1+ tablet. This app lets you receive sms text messages on your tablet which have been received by or sent from your phone. Also, this app lets you send sms text messages on your tablet which will be copied to your phone and sent out by your phone. You will need to sign up for a free Dropbox account, if you don't already have one, in order to temporarily store the sms text messages between syncs.
- Do NOT have to be on same WiFi network, each device just needs a data connection of some sort
- Only need to purchase this app once, and install on both phone and tablet
- For some tablets you will have to force the device type setting to tablet
- SMS Text messages on tablet are sent via your phone (charges from your carrier may apply)
- Send and receive sms text messages from tablet
- Optimized interface for tablet (honeycomb not required)
- Widget for enabling/disabling sync sms
- Customizable sync intervals
- New sms message notifications
- Threaded conversations
- Contact pictures
- Modern UI
- Option to encrypt messages stored on Dropbox
- Option to password lock the app
Please contact me before leaving any negative feedback, as I try to respond to mails within 48 hours. Thanks!
If you love WebSMS to send free messages, you'll probably love SMSdroid too.
This app is open source software build in spare time. Adding bad comments in market won't help much to make it better.
Please add your issues with this app on the app's website.
Feel free to help translating this app to your language here: http://ub0r.de/translate/smsdroid/
★ Winner of the Internet's highest honor - The Webby Awards People's Voice
★ "The best mobile email app" - The Wall Street Journal
★ "With CloudMagic, you’ll be amazed how much more productive your emailing on the go gets" - TIME
★ "The email application that lets you complete your work right from your Inbox" - TechCrunch
● Works with all types of email
Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, AOL and other IMAP accounts.
● Instant push notifications for all types of email
Doesn't matter which email service you use, CloudMagic uses the power of cloud to send you reliable push notifications.
● Connected with your favorite tools
Save emails to Wunderlist, Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Trello, Zendesk, Salesforce.com, Asana, Instapaper, OmniFocus and many more apps.
● Complete support for Microsoft Exchange
Support for Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 (ActiveSync, EWS and IMAP)
● Custom Folder Sync settings
Sync folders that are important to you. Get notified for new emails and view unread email count for each of your folders.
● Easy on battery and data
Emails are pushed from the cloud instead of constant polling
● CloudMagic in your language
Translated to French, German, Russian and Spanish.
● Unified Inbox
● Passcode lock
● Attach files from Dropbox, iCloud Drive and other file storage services
● Email accounts and preferences sync’d across devices
● Download attachments in background
● Remote wipe your data if you lose your phone/tablet
● Support for Android Wear.
Tutorial, support and general information you'll get on the website:
• Java SE - JRE (32-bit, x86 platform): http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
How to connect:
1. Download the server to your computer
2. Turn on Bluetooth on the PC
3. Extract downloaded file and launch Remote PC Server.jar
4. Run the application in your mobile. Choose Bluetooth connection −> select the computer from Paired Devices −> wait for connection
• Detailed tutorials: http://www.androidremotepc.com/tutorial/.
It is a trial version of Remote PC - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.rozkovec.remotedesktop
• Multimedia control (iTunes, KMPlayer, PowerDVD 11, QuickTime Player, RealPlayer, Rhythmbox, VLC Media Player, Winamp, Windows Media Player)
• Presentation control (MS PowerPoint, OO Impress, Adobe Reader) with stopwatch
• Power system control
Support the following operating systems:
• Windows 7 & 8 (x86, x64)
• Windows Vista (x86, x64)
• Windows XP
• Mac OS X
Thank you for using my application and please write your comments and opinions on improvements.
Read Just What You Need. The best conversation threads ever.
* Safe & Secure – a pure exchange client side email app - all data is stored locally on your device. Your data can't leak from our mail server - we don't have a server.
* The best of the email programs to manage multiple emails from different providers conveniently in one free email client app with your email login.
* Optimize your Inbox – a smart way to make email system fun again.
* The best Android email app (KitKat & Lollipop)! The easiest way to access and manage your ActiveSync Exchange & Microsoft Outlook Email account on your mobile.
* Connect the most popular email providers: Microsoft Exchange, Yahoo mail, Outlook, Gmail, AOL, Live, MSN.com, Hotmail.com email and other webmail services
* Connects to IMAP and ActiveSync (Exchange mail) servers (Unfortunately we do not support POP3 at this time)
* Import all your personal and work emails - Mail Wise supports multiple email accounts so you can manage (for example) your Yahoo Email, Hotmail account or Outlook mail alongside your Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync corporate email account. Mailwise is ideal for all your existing accounts plus any new email account you open in the future.
* Productive - swipe for immediate actions and check email on the go
* Clear email – proven to save you time by removing excessive formatting and signatures, getting directly to the heart of an email
* Manage your contacts with ease – simply press the picture to add the email address and details to your contacts
* Quick email search – find your old emails fast
* Restricted Optional Exchange Email Security Bypass (http://bit.ly/ExBypass)
>>> It's the exchange email app you have dreamed of <<<
Mailwise's email services supports the latest Android updates (KitKat & Lollipop) and offers the most efficient way to handle your work email account and private mailbox. Instead of going back-and-forth between your Hotmail app for Android and your outlook business email – choose wise solutions.
Mail Wise introduces a new simplified email experience. It arranges your mail into conversations and reduces the "noise" by hiding headers, signatures, formatting issues, and more. The innovative and fresh design visually groups email threads together, ensuring that you don’t waste valuable time digging through messy e-mails.
If you ever tried Mailbox, GMX, Cloudmagic, Hushmail, iMail, K9 mail or if you're looking for a great Microsoft Exchange, Hotmail email or Outlook mobile email experience – you’ll love MailWise. Download Now to enjoy the best email service!
* Please allow up to 24 hours after installation for the app to become faster as it merges your inbox into conversations locally *
Like Mail Wise? Join our Beta community to take advantage of early updates and help us design our future versions.
Beta community: http://bit.ly/MailWiseGPlus
Then Contact Clean App is the perfect tool for you. It helps you by:
- Finding contacts similar enough to be merged together automatically
- Finding contacts that share information (such as phone number or name) and therefore are presented to you as candidates to be merged: you decide what to merge and what information to use.
Let your address book shine, using Contact Clean App!
Keywords: Duplicate, Duplicates, Merge, Remove, Contact, Contacts, Address Book, Contact List, Cleanup
Keep Contacts, formerly known as Everdroid, is a service that at its base stores your phones contact lists in a secure place - for free. If your phone is stolen or damaged, you will be able to restore you contact lists to a new phone.
How to get started
Getting started is easy – just download the app and sign in to start backing up your contacts. If you already have contacts on Keep these will be sent to your phone. And that's it - the app will synchronize any further changes and notify you if it needs your attention.
And, of course, if you change to a new phone - just download the app, sign in and synchronize to get your contact list to the device.
You can use several devices with the same account - these will then share contact list.
We do not only offer a way to synchronize (backup and restore) your contact list. We also want to let your contact list shine. Therefore we have several tools on the Keep web that lets you update your contact list. If you head to keepcontacts.com you will find tools such as:
• Finding duplicates and merging these
• Manual merge of contacts
• Creating, removing and editing contacts
• Matching with Facebook to import contact images and birthday information from Facebook
• Importing and exporting contact list
• Restoring removed contacts from trash
Contact and Support
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us! Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Device Mango is a razor-sharp Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution that focus on what you truly need, packaged in a beautiful, easy-to-learn and easy-to-use experience.
Key features include:
· Device Inventory. Take control of what devices you have in your family or company.
· Remote lock and wipe. Lost a phone? Lock it or remove all data on it.
· Locate phone. See position on a map.
· Send message. Send a message to a device.
· Administration view with overview of all devices and users.
To get started head to devicemango.com and sign up for free. Invite users to your family/company and they will be able to add their own devices with just a few clicks. Sounds easy? It is!
Device Mango is currently in beta and with limitations in terms of number of users and number of devices per user in each account (family or company). If you want to set up a larger account, or if you have any other feedback or comments, send us a message!
If you need help, simply follow these steps, or tell the person you want to help to:
- Install and open the application on your phone
- Press Start
- You'll receive a one-time code that can be shared to the one you seek help from (for instance using mail or text message)
- The person who’s about to help you can either click the link or enter the code manually on http://helpme.tactel.se
Voilà – your helper can now:
- See the overall status such as phone model, battery and network
- See your current location
- Change your display settings
- Change your ring/alarm volume settings
- Add contacts to your phonebook
- Open a link in your phone browser. (This is also very good for helping out with more complex things. For instance, sending a link to the Play store will automatically open the Play store app.)
- Trigger a phone call
And don’t worry – the connection is very secure and once you are connected the code cannot be used by someone else to access your phone. The session is terminated as soon as you press disconnect on your phone or the helper signs out from the web page.
We hope you’ll love this application as much as we do. Please spread the word and send us feedback as well as ideas for more features to add!