You have been searching for affordable and meaningful app product to enhance your saltwater fishing activities and we have good news. Fishing Ops Pro uses the latest technologies to empower you with information and insight from every experience so you can maximize your results.
We deliver the best in class saltwater fishing application and website for our valued friends (AKA customers). We designed Fishing Ops Pro to be easy and effective regardless of your activity or experience level. When we share what we love and by aligning our passion for our product with your passion for quality, our community will grow as big as the Great Outdoors!
Your data is kept totally secure with a unique system, which is only accessible by you!
Here is what you get in our product:
1. EXCELLENT MAPS- Navigate marine environments with confidence in different terrains and bodies of water.
2. GPS NAVIGATION AND ONE-TOUCH WAYPOINTS - Easily maintain current position, view the relationship to other points of interest, and quickly mark waypoints of fishing interest and navigational interest.
3. CATCH/CATCH & RELEASE/RECON NOTES- Save your pictures and easily record your tackle and tactic details and easily compare the next time you go. Fish with confidence!
4. FISHING CAMERA- Capture all the action without leaving the app and every picture can auto collect all of the environmental details automatically!
5. AUTO-JOURNAL- No more hand written journals that steal your time. The first ever journal that auto stores every fishing activity and auto collects all the environmental details.
6. AUTO TRIP SHARING- Never wait again for pictures, everyone auto shares all the memories from your angling exploits automatically!
7. FISHING WEATHER- Get the forecast, marine forecast, tides, barometer and the lunar phase.
8. EAST TRIP SETUP- Set up your trip and invite your buddies for a seamless experience that collects all the pictures, all the waypoints and all the fun!
9. FISH-ON STEALTH NOTIFICATIONS- When you are fishing with friends but in different locations and you don't want to let the whole world know over the radio or don't have time to text or call, we offer a one-and-done push button that sends your friends your activity and gives them your GPS location for getting in on the action!
10. US STATE BY STATE FISHING REGS- Is it legal? Never worry when the game warden checks your cooler.
11. ON-BOARD SUPPORT- We offer you the answers to your questions with amazing support that answers all requests within one hour. Read the poor support of other apps. We love our products and our friends (AKA Customers) and we are always ready to help!
12. METRIC AND IMPERIAL SETTINGS- Easily switch all measurement to what you are accustomed to very easily.
13. IN-APP SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING- Connect with buddies, share info and pictures easily and seamlessly!
Track Browser shows your track, route and waypoints on a map or satellite image. Other views provide detailed file information, an altitude and velocity chart.
Track Browser supports the following formats:
- GPX, GPS Exchange Format
- KML, Keyhole Markup Language
- NMEA, National Marine Electronics Association
- IGC, International Gliding Commission (FAI)
Track Browser provides filtering on file formats, so you can easily select which kind of files you would like to browse. Most popular logger applications for Android (like My Tracks and CoPilot) allow you to export the track to GPX or KML. Track Browser let you easily review those tracks.
Be aware that Google maps are used to show the corresponding maps. These maps are loaded from the Internet and increase your 3G or WIFI data usage.
Restrictions and work in progress:
- Track Browser will only show the first track or route of you file on the map. The information view will provide information for all tracks and routes in the file.
- KML and NMEA support is limited, not all details of your file may be shown.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you experience any problems when browsing your files with this app.
Have a look and review your hiking, cycling, flying, driving, skiing, golf, whatever trips with this small and easy-to-use application.
This app was built mainly for fishermen, who can't or don't want have internet connection in open seas. It does not provide full navigation in terms of avoiding shallow waters, coasts, islands or any other obstacles. It was made for use in open seas, where orientation is not possible.
Easily share locations between your fishing friends or other devices with import/export system (kmz files).
Pre-plan your fishing locations, trollings in Google Earth software and import them in Fishing Points as kmz files.
- Save fishing locations
- Save trotlines
- Save trolling paths
- Find locations with navigation system
- View locations in Google Maps
- Import and export kmz files (Google Earth)
- View exported locations in Google Earth or other computer navigation software
- Automatic export when location is saved (backup)
- Pre-plan fishing spots, trollings in Google Earth software
- Share locations with your fishing friends
- Large speed window for recording trolling path (option menu)
- More than 20 icons to choose from
- Nautical, imperial and metrical unit system
For bugs, problems, any ideas, suggestions, translation help please contact developer.
App for sailors, yachts and boats, containing
a set of nautical applications:
- Magnetic Compass
- Speedometer in knots, Course over Ground
- Distance measurement/Log in Nautical miles and meters. Also useful for anchoring.
All in large, high contrast characters
Agenda de ubicaciones (requiere GPS) que nos permite fácilmente desplazarnos desde donde estamos hasta una de las que tenemos guardadas, o a unas coordenadas introducidas manualmente.
Especialmente pensado para lugares donde no hay detalle de carreteras, como puede ser en pleno monte (donde hemos visto setas...), ubicaciones en el mar en aguas costeras (donde hemos pescado txipirones, ...), ¿dónde he dejado el coche? , para juegos de pistas al aire libre (tipo la búsqueda del tesoro), o cualquier otro entretenimiento al aire libre.
Opción de añadir el lugar en el que estamos a la agenda, indicando una descripción del mismo.
Número ilimitado de entradas en la agenda. Con cada una de ellas se puede modificar la descripción asignada, eliminarla o fijarla como punto de destino del desplazamiento actual.
Se muestra un mapa (requiere conexión con Internet), en visa mapa o satélite a gusto del usuario y el momento. Sobre el mapa se muestra el rumbo, en grados, a seguir y la distancia entre los puntos, en kilómetros y millas náuticas (N.M.).
Beautifully illustrated with diagrams and short, clear text. Remind yourself quickly about a rule or light, or learn at home, traveling or in the winter while planning your trips.
RULES OF THE ROAD:
- Steering and sailing rules.
- Lights and shapes: day and night time marking of boats.
- Sound signals in restricted visibility. Actual sounds.
- Distress signals.
- Full Colregs text.
SIGNALS & COMMUNICATION:
- Buoys: worldwide buoyage systems A & B and animated harbour approaches.
- Buoy lights, animated.
- Sample harbour charts from around the world, with animated lights.
- Flags: flag translator, phonetic alphabet, morse code and message builder.
- Dual flag messages.
- Racing flags.
- Semaphore flags.
- Radio calls including Mayday/PanPan and radio channels.
- Life saving communication including air rescue: Solas V.
- Communication with air rescue.
- Learning cards for all content, by section or for all Rules together.
Content can be scrolled, viewed individually or in sequence. Large images (charts and at a glance images) can be zoomed and panned.
Based on the International Regulations for Preventing Collisions and Sea, 1972, with amendments in force from November 1995, SOLAS Chapter V Regulation 29 and the general guidelines for buoys and signals.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese
Imray are a leading chart and marine book publishers, based in England and with a catalogue of charts that covers Europe, the Mediterranean and the Caribbean. Imray's pilot books cover the whole world in extensive detail. They are excellent resources for use whilst sailing, fishing, surfing, diving and in many other forms of sea water sports.
In partnership with Tucabo, software developers and sailors.
Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/tucabo
Facebook - tucabo
Our application is divided into 3 main sections:
Electronic Game Calls:
- 18 of the best field proven calls in 3 main sections (coyote, rabbit, misc)
- Looping functionality.
- Sound Boost options X3/X5.
-Integrated Wind Map GPS in google maps interface.
-Current Speed and Altitude.
Ballistic Weather Information:
-Full weather conditions and forecast from location.
-Ballistic information (wind speed, humidity,pressure,visibility, sunrise,sunset)
-Switch between Imperial and Metric units.
* Requires the Adobe AIR Runtime. This will auto install if you do not already have it.
* Check your local game laws before using hunting calls in the field.
* When first using sound boost, set your volume to a low level before activating to avoid any damage or injury. Slowly increase the volume afterwards.
Adicionalmente es una ayuda para todos aquellos que están obteniendo los títulos náuticos de Patrón de Embarcaciones de Recreo, Patrón de Yate o Capitán.
Entre otras funciones, incluye:
- Mapa de Google con seguimiento de nuestra posición.
- Almacenamiento y gestión de Puntos de Interés.
- Código internacional de señales. (Morse, Banderas, etc.)
- Luces de navegación nocturna.
- Balizamiento y marcas de seguridad.
- Seguimiento de nuestra posición, rumbo y velocidad a través del GPS.
- Procedimientos de radio.
- Obtención de la predicción del estado de la mar por zonas y fechas.
- Escalas de viento y olas.
- Alarma de GARREO o BORNEO, que nos avisa si el barco, estando fondeado, se mueve mas del margen establecido. La alarma puede permanecer activa aunque cerremos la apliación.
- Brújula con indicación de la orientación (Norte magnético y verdadero), así como de la posición GPS.
No app do Náutico do Canal Campeão, você pode:
- Ler todas as notícias relacionadas ao clube;
- Ver todos os vídeos (gols, melhores momentos, entrevistas);
- Consultar estatísticas de cada jogador;
- Acompanhar tabelas dos campeonatos de futebol(Jogos,rodadas e classificação);
- Acompanhar jogos, Copa do Brasil e Brasileirão
- Navegar pelos placares dos jogos em tempo real;
- Acompanhar Tempo Real dos jogos ao vivo.
- Compartilhar as notícias do seu time
O App de times do SporTV é a melhor forma de você carregar sua paixão para qualquer lugar.
Palavras-chave: pernambucano, Brasileirão, Brasileiro, futebol, resultados ao vivo
So I’ve made this app. That’s it.
This application illustrates how to make the most popular fishing knots, categorized in 4 chapters: line, hook, misc and boating knots. Step-by-step instructions help anyone to master those.
--Tying loops: Simple loop, Bight, 3-turn loop
--Stop knots: Multi-wrap stop knot, Figure of eight stop knot, Uni stop knot
--Dropper loops and leaders: Butterfly loop, Dropper loop, Surgeon’s knot
--Joining leader to loop: Joining loops 1-2, Quick joining to loop
--Line to line
--Spade end hooks: Domhof, Needle knot, Snelling
--Eyed hooks: Crawford, Herkules, Trilene
--Fly or/and eyed hooks: Duncan, Mörrum, Orvis
--Drop shot knot
--Knots for swivels and snap locks: Clinch, Hangman’s knot, Sling knot
Boating knots [coming soon]
--Boating knots I.
--Boating knots II.
This app is free, but Ad supported.
This application was made based on series of articles on haldorado.hu site with the permission of the site owners and the author of the content, Róbert Balogh. Translation was made by Róbert, also.
Rechner für Seekarten-Navigation. Ideales Hilfsmittel für die Sportbootführerschein (SBF)- oder SKS-Prüfung. Neben den wichtigsten Formeln finden Sie ergänzende Beschreibungen und Hilfetexte zum Hintergrund der einzelnen Parameter.
The accuracy is improved by geoid compensation for elevation calculation.
Geographical coordinates displayed!!
Saves your maximum elevation ever!!
Elevation in meters and feet
When you close the App, automatically shows de Gps setting to you can turn off this sensor to save battery.
You can know ever your elevation(altitude)!!
Download our new Altimeter Offline Pro!! Improved accuracy elevation, save your elevation data and highest historic elevation. You can adjust sensor frequency to save energy. Geographical coordinates displayed.
Easiest and most effective Golf GPS for Android! You Get:
* A GPS Rangefinder with accuracy rivaling any other app or $300 device.
* A Birds-Eye view of the hole you are playing on ANY COURSE IN THE WORLD.
* Zoom in and touch anywhere to get distance from you to that point.
* Easily plan multiple shots by tapping more than once.
* Saves battery by turning off GPS in between holes.
* Press the bottom button to start measuring how far you nailed that ball down the fairway!
NO clutter or unnecessary features. This app gives you all the information you need to take a few strokes off your game.
Uses advanced GPS distance algorithms for the most accurate range finding. Tried and tested on the golf course, this app will help you bring your game to the next level without breaking the bank on an expensive rangefinder. All of the accuracy without the cost.
Google Maps will let you easily see all course markers and obstacles. Measure the distance from yourself to any point with only one tap. Tap again and measure the distance from that point. Easily plan out all of your shots and knock a couple strokes off your Golf game.
* Measure multiple distances to plan out your shots
* Zoom back to your location with one tap
* Easily clear all measurements
* Turns off GPS when in background to save battery
* Switch between Yards, Feet, Meters, Miles, and Kilometers
* Easily find how far you hit the Golf Ball with the bottom button.
This rangefinder uses GPS technology to quickly and accurately find the distances that you need to keep your golf game on the fairway.
+ Record fishing trips. Keep a daily report of your catches.
+ Mark GPS waypoints: docks, fishing hotspots, underwater features
+ Track your boat drifts, trolling paths, and routes from one location to another.
+ Share fish photos with friends.
+ View topo, aerial, and street maps.
+ See basic weather reports
+ Check out sun and moon phases
+ Track mileage, compass directions, and other important stats.
GPS Fish uses the GPS built into Android phone and works in remote places without the need of data or cellular signals.
Upgrade to GPS Fish Pro app to save offline map bundles on your phone for viewing maps off-the-grid.
Great deal: Get full-access to offline maps, exclusive map layers, and powerful tools in all our fishing and hunting apps (Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Hunt, and Trimble GPS Maps). Get powerful trip planning tools at GPSHuntFish.com too.
As an Elite member, you get:
View underwater charts for over 6,900 lakes in the U.S. See depth contours down to 10-foot intervals. Coverage includes popular bass, walleye, northern pike, and trout fisheries. Please check our lake coverage at: http://cabelas.trimbleoutdoors.com/Products/ReconElite/LakeCoverage.aspx
View real-time Weather Maps (Doppler, wind, cloud cover, air temperature, ocean temperature)
View public land boundaries to find access points to lakes, creeks, and rivers. Good for shoreline anglers and fly-fisherman.
Mega Offline Map
Access more than 2,500 bundles. Download topographic maps on your phone by state and county.
Get full-access to all the features in all our hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Hunt, and Trimble GPS Maps.
See whether dirt roads are open or closed in 134 national forest and BLM lands.
Plan trips online with our Trip Planner. Mark waypoints, draw tracks, import GPS and GPX files from other map programs and GPS devices.
Print high-quality maps on your home printer. Plus, Elite members get 20% off all custom printed map orders at MyTopo.com.
Price: Get all these features for $29.99/year.
Trimble GPS Fish is part of a suite apps powered by Trimble, a worldwide leader in GPS and location technology. Check out our other hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Hunt and Trimble GPS Maps.
Notes: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS Fish is designed and optimized for Android phones, not tablets.
Feedback: Tell us what you think of GPS Fish and learn more at GPSHuntFish.com.
More from developer
Start Clock can alternatively show call-up time, usually 3 minutes ahead of start time (customisable in Preference menu).
Start Clock works on both phones and tablets. It automatically adapts the size of the text (start time, alternatively call-up time) to fill the screen. Text and background colours can be changed. There is also a full screen mode.
(1) You should activate Flight Mode to avoid incoming calls from interrupting Start Clock.
(2) A dark background usually drains the battery less than a light.
- Program workouts
- Save, edit and recall different workouts
- Do a selected workout, i.e. do interval training.
GPS is used to calculate distance (km or miles) and pace (min/km or min/mile). Distance and pace are shown for the full workout and for the previous interval. Current pace is also displayed.
Go! - Interval Timer comes with 6 predefined workouts. You can use them as is, or modify them according to your training needs.
Programming your own workouts is easy and requires no previous experience. Just click and add workout steps:
- Fixed Intervals
- Random Intervals
- Repetitions (allows you to repeat previous steps).
Warmups and cooldowns can be timed (timer counts down) or open (timer counts up until Next button is pressed).
A typical workout comprises a warmup step (e.g. 15 minutes running at moderate pace), then the actual interval training (e.g. 4 fixed interval steps, each 4 minutes at high intensity and 3 minutes at rest), and finally a cooldown step (e.g. 15-20 minutes of slow running).
The start and stop of each workout step is announced by a sound (customizable on/off) and by vibration (customizable on/off). The text and background colours of the main display can be freely chosen from a colour picker.
See our web site for a more detailed description of Go! - Interval Timer.
Go! - Interval Timer requires access to the GPS of your device, as well as to the vibrator, but makes no use of any other Android permissions .
This app contains no ads.