One of the chefs' secrets is to choose fish at its best - in the season. It's not something you talk so much about, but the fishing is best during different periods of the year. But there are also many other things to remember to choose the right. The Fish & Shellfish, you always have with you information about the 60's the usual fish and seafood. You get answers to questions like:
- Is the fish "in season"?
- Is it endangered?
- What fish should be avoided during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
- How do I know that the fish is fresh?
- kebabs or fish soup - which fish and seafood are best suited?
- Best way to cook different kinds of fish?
- How much edible meat you get out of one kilogram of whole fish?
- Which wine fit or should there be beer?
- Allergy info
- What's the other languages? Fish Dictionary in 5 languages
- How-to? Basic recipe
- When the fish is done? Completed core temperature
- Tips & Tricks & good to know
Now you can easily create your own list of all the fish / seafood that fills your requirements eg red listing, if pregnant women can eat or after cooking modes
With the right choice of fish dishes and some tips along the way, you are simply a better cook fish!