WTF! Game down 4 days! DON'T install! I have the paid version that has been down since Saturday morning. Checked the free version to see if people are having the same problem. What's going on? Game won't load. Keeps saying no Internet connection, but my Internet signal is great. Sent emails and no response. Please fix!
What's gone wrong? The game has been off line for over 48 hours.....what's the problem and is it being resolved?
I love the app when it works! Haven't been able to log in for 2 days. Is the server down?
Best app ever!
Fun game for free, but.. You get a lot more in the paid version. As a free intro, it lets you play up to 5 games at once, which can be quite frustrating if the first person to take their turn takes a few hours. If you go into the chat, many people will try to get a game started where each round has a 5 minute limit so it can go quite fast. Paid version allows unlimited number of active games as well as some added features unavailable in the free app.
Paid version not working I have bought the paid version but have forgotten my password. When I went to reset and went to login it said my name is taken or password is wrong. Please help.
* Language fix in Lobby for dutch players making the app sometimes crash
* Small graphical improvements in Tetpuz
* Fix that writing text sometimes opened up in fullscreen for some devices
* Reduced text size in Statistics to avoid too much overlapping
* Fix that chat sometimes could lock up when someone has used a strange emoji
* And some more...