Här ger vi dig ’Retail news’ information om mobiler, prisplaner och kampanjer. Håll koll så att du alltid kan erbjuda kunden det bästa. Vi skickar en notifiering när något är uppdaterat. När det visas en stjärna vid innehållet så är det nytt för dig sen senaste gången du var inne och läste. Enkelt att hålla koll.
Om du är 3Kund är du välkommen till www.tre.se, m.tre.se eller Mitt3 appen, där du finner all information om mobiler, abonnemang, tjänster och ditt eget användande.
Also you have the option to share the application installer with other people. By using the share option, you can send the apk file for an application to anyone by using messaging, email or blue-tooth.
As soon as you install a new application on your android device, this apk sharing application will detect the same and will allow you to share or backup the installed application with anyone.
1) Option to backup all applications in single go
2) Bulk application apk file backup
3) Bulk application sharing with other people as attachment
Share Apps will share you app(include system app) to:
Share Apps show your applications with a list, you can get a installation package directly from your momery and send it to your friends as a attachment
,what's more,It also can share the market links to your friends. This is a great way to get friends with new android smartphones started.
In addition to the ability to share a list of apps, you may also use those feature(By long click):
* Uninstall application
* Open application
* Show in Market
* Show Applications's detail or move to sdcard or clear catch
* Backup APK to your sdcard directly
One another use of this application is to move the application to memory card easily.
kw: android app share ,share apk,share my applications, email applications
- Cost control
- TV in mobile
- Orange Music
- Orange Chat
- Orange Library
- Social networks
- SMS parking tickets
- Sport results
and many more...
Cost control on the move. Now also available for SMEs.
Check current costs, available credit or bill payment status – with the free My Swisscom app, you have full control of your costs, even on the move.
••••• REQUIREMENTS •••••
• You are a Swisscom customer
• Private customer: you have an Android smartphone or tablet (Android 2.2 or higher)
• SME: You have no more than three Natels in your account (pre- or postpaid contracts).
••••• FUNCTIONS •••••
• Overview of current faults, maintenance work and improvement work
• Discovered a fault or dead spot? Tell us directly via the app
• Contact Swisscom directly with a call (private customers only)
• Direct access to useful Swisscom websites and tools such as the Customer Center
FOR CUSTOMERS WITH A NATEL®-, DSL- AND FIXNET SUBSCRIPTION
• Get an overview of your paid and unpaid bills (PDF)
• Extend payment deadlines that have passed and those of bills for which you already received a demand note
• Keep track of your current usage
• Check your personal contact details
FOR CUSTOMERS WITH A NATEL® SUBSCRIPTION
• Show remaining allowances (SMS, data)Show current call costs
• Show subscription options and data packages
• Manage and order subscription options and data packages
• Manage blocked numbers (e.g. 0900 numbers)
• Show contract length
FOR NATEL® EASY
With My Swisscom, private NATEL® Easy customers get a quick overview of their remaining credit and can manage their blocked numbers (e.g. 0900 numbers).
FOR DSL and FIXED NETWORKS
With My Swisscom, private DSL customers can find their personal WLAN password and switch their private WLAN on and off.
••••• LOGIN •••••
You can log in with your smartphone on the 3G network through identification of your mobile number.
With a WLAN connection, you first come to a login page, where you can choose whether you want to log in with your Swisscom login or by entering your NATEL® number.
••••• COSTS •••••
There is no charge for using My Swisscom on the Swisscom network in Switzerland. Data costs are only incurred for use of Maps.
••••• QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS? •••••
Questions about My Swisscom?
You can find answers to frequently asked questions about My Swisscom:
• in the app under menu heading “About My Swisscom”
• on the login page under “Login help”
• for private customers: on the Swisscom website under www.swisscom.ch/myswisscomapp
For SMEs: on the Swisscom website under www.swisscom.ch/sme-myswisscomapp
Feedback about My Swisscom?
Log into the app, click on the menu heading “About My Swisscom” and then on “Feedback”.
In the Swisscom Support Community (www.swisscom.ch/supportcommunity) you can also ask questions about My Swisscom, give general feedback or chat to other customers about My Swisscom.