Quite good app, needs more routines Good app, great for creating your own programs but it could do with more exercises. Quite limited considering the versatile of the kettlebell and all the possible exercises there are. Still, money well spent I think.
Love it The best Kettlebell workout app thus far. As other users, I would like to able to keep track of the weight used. Also it would great for the guided voice to tell you what exercise is coming next, so you don't have to look at the screen., and give have time voice cue, and maybe 3 second countdown. Thanks.
Ok, but needs more connectivity Ok for designing and timing KB workouts, but could do with connecting to other VT apps and other fitness devices and apps.
Excellent app Good quality video. Need a diary with reps and weight used
No more Sound I used this app once and then on starting it up again there was no sound. The sounds are really useful so that one doesn't have to watch their phones for thw whole workout. Especially for tabatta routines. I've checked every single setting to make sure the fault isn't with my phone. Basically useless to me until that's fixed. Sony Xperia C
Monthly Fees!!!! I called Sprint yesterday and was told this app charges a $5 a month fee. I was not aware of this when I bought it.
* Bug fix, wrong time in workout setup with rounds
* Fixed bug when rearranging exercises in workout in some layouts
* Play sound after last exercise in workout
* Tweaked volumes
* Bug fixes
* Start a workout and follow our interactive tabata and HIIT timers.
* Keep track of your progress by earning points for completed workouts.
* New design with easier navigation between workouts.
* Bug fixes