I've been wondering through play store looking for binary clock widget that wasn't actually made by programmers with total contempt to design, and guess what? I couldn't find one, so I decided to make one myself. For now it's a very early development snapshot, but it's quite usable and offers one pretty good theme already.
If you have any suggestions, you'd like me to include your theme in this widget, you've found any naughty bugs just send me an @.
Devices I'm testing widget on are:
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (duh..)
Samsung Galaxy S III
HTC Evo 3D
Samsung Galaxy Mini
LG Optimus Black CM10
Concept & realization: Damian Wasilewski (http://gplus.to/maurycy)
Design: Mateusz Koziorowski (g+: http://goo.gl/LdupI, fb: http://goo.gl/D2jKD)
More info & source code: http://goo.gl/iLmge
Feel free to email me with comments or suggestions. I'd love to hear how you are enjoying my work.
Added option to display a text clock below the main clock.
Decimal numbers are merely hinted on the background.
• Date & battery level indicators
• 12/24-hour format selection
• Optional binary representation of seconds
• Colors and themes
• Ability to hide decimal numbers and hints
Settings are accessible via Android Wear companion app.
Requires Android Wear 5.0+
Complete with old-school CRT display background.
Two modes operation:
- Binary Coded Sexagesimal (Hardcore binary clock)
- Binary Coded Decimal (Classic binary clock)
Supports phones and tablets.
Learn to read binary clock by visiting http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_clock
Are you able to read this clock?
To enable go to Home->Menu->Wallpapers->Live Wallpapers and select "Real Binary Clock".
To change colors go to settings and choose your favorite color.
Landscape only works if your launcher supports it (like cyanogenmod launcher or some tablets)
Network.Access Permission is for the Ad-Banner only displayed in the settings menu.
This is my first App, so please write comments and rate, so I can improve my work.
• fully customizable
• with Ambient Mode
• for round and square Watches
• smaller view when Notifications are visible
• Background Images
How to get to the Configuration?
At your wear Companion App, when the Watch Face is selected, click the little Gear Icon Overlay to get to the Configuration Screen. This is the by Google Intended Way to implement Watch Face Configurations and prevents the App Drawer to get flooded with Configuration Apps.
• read external Storage
This is necessary to be able to select Background Images from external sources
(second hand too, of course) and one of the few analog clocks in the store with an
integrated date display. The clock is highly customizable. You can choose
your own background image.
* choose between noumerous amazing designs for: hands, dial and numerals
* change clock position
* change clock size
* choose colors for hands and clock face
* set clock to transparent (set watchcase and clock face to 'none')
* choose your own background image, e.g. from images stored in the gallery
* colorful default background
* choose between watchcases
* enable/disable second hand
* enable/disable date display
This is the demo version. The clock stops 12 hours after device start. It can be restarted via button.
**ZW Utilities Suggested (for color customization)**
Fist ever Binary Clock Zooper Skin
- Automatically Supports 12 hour and 24 hour format based on device settings
- If background is transparent, the shading around the dots automatically show (as seen in the first screenshot)
- Integrated with ZW Utilities for full color customization (Or instead broadcast Tasker Variables to send HEX color values to Zooper):
Note: If neither Tasker nor ZW Utilities are set to broadcast the above variables, the clock colors will default to the first screenshot.
1) Download and install Zooper Widget Pro and ZW Utilities
2) Download the 3 .zuw templates from https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gtk7ihpf1l4o1m8/AAAkMjH8XOXSGjaSic7GTlIja to your Root\ZWUtilities\ColorExports directory.
3) Long press your home screen and add Widget
4) Select Zooper Widget 5x1 (or 3x1 depending upon your grid size)
5) Tap on the widget
6) Scroll down and select Binary Clock Zooper Skin
7) Select one of the 3 presets
8) It is recommended to click Widget OnTap Action and select your Clock app
9) Press the back button
10) Open ZW Utilities, click settings, then Import. Import any of the Binary Clock.zuw themes or create your own to customize the colors.
To read a binary Clock:
First line for hours, second for minutes.
Simple to use, the led values are :
16 8 4 2 1 (24h) or 8 4 2 1 (12h)
32 16 8 4 2 1
When the LED is on, add the correspondant value.
ex (O : off ; X : on):
OXXO => 4+2=6
XOOXX => 32+2+1=35
Time is 6:35
You can change the color of the LED (red, yellow, blue, pink, green), the LED style (Led, 7-segments display), the background style (pcb, carbon, dark metal, transparent) and the time format 12h/24h, just click on the widget and press 'back' to apply.
Select from different designs of glass and hands, modify the intensity of the light rays, camera speed, and more! Fully supports lighting shifting based on time of day!
TO USE: Home->Long Press->Live Wallpapers
PERMISSIONS: Coarse Location allows calculation of proper sunrise/sunset times
Discover the awesome 3D effect for your background (iOS 7 like)! With 2 levels of parallax, your wallpaper will acquire a whole new depth.
You can quickly share your Live Wallpaper settings with your friends via NFC, simply touching the rear of your devices (only for devices supporting Near Field Comunication, like: Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S, Nexus 4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Xperia SP, Xperia L, HTC One, LG Optimus G, etc...)
You can also send to your friends the image you choose as background for your Live Wallpaper Clock, already cropped, with a simple click!
Timewall Clock Live Wallpaper is one of the first applications to support the Android 4.2+ Daydream feature! Set it in the Display -> Daydream section of your device settings, to see your favorite clock live wallpaper while charging or while connected to your dockstation!
Settings modification is simple and intuitive: stop wasting your time on thousands of nested options to choose the style for you. Let your smartphone express your mood!
You’ll also have an instant access to your ALARM CLOCK, stopwatch or any other clock feature, without the need of an icon or a shortcut!
Moreover with Timewall Clock Live Wallpaper we kept the maximum attention to performances and battery saving (reducing it at almost 0).
Timewall Clock Live Wallpaper is optimized for smartphone and tablet.
-Background image from your gallery
-Color schemes for visible elements (time, date, battery, etc..)
-Time format (12h or 24h)
-Elements position on screen
-Direct access to the alarm clock or any other chosen application (clicking on the time)
-Visibility on lockscreen
-Extended background, compatible with standard Android and many others (Nova launcher, GoLauncher, etc)
-Scrollable clock informations
-Daydream/dockstation support (for Android 4.2+)
-3D parallax background option (for devices with gyroscopic sensor)
-Selection of the elements to display on the background, like the time, the battery, etc...
-Custom color schemes for fonts
Starting from your first suggestions, we added the option to hide the Timewall icon from the App Drawer! Keep sending your feedback!
With the Full version of Timewall Clock Live Wallpaper, you’ll remove the advertising banner from the options, you have access to the 3D background option, to more text fonts and you can create your own color scheme for the elements on screen, not to mention that you’ll contribute to the developement of new features and many more customizations!!!!
Do not hesitate to leave a feedback, and why not, your suggestions for the next versions of Timewall Clock Wallpaper!
Tags: clock wallpaper, clock live wallpaper, time wallpaper, time live wallpaper, date wallpaper, date live wallpaper, daydream wallpaper, daydream clock, dockstation wallpaper, dockstation clock, nfc, iOS7, iOS7 like, iOS 7, iOS7 3D, 3D background, 3D parallax, 3D wallpaper, iphone, ipad, apple, iphone 3d, apple 3d wallpaper, ipad 3d, ipad 3d wallpaper, iphone 3d wallpaper, apple 3d
Each clock can be customized.
This Lite Version brings you 5 clock widgets.
- 2 binary clocks
- 1 digital clock
- 1 simple analog clock
- 1 analog clock with date
The Lite Version also have limitations in available settings.
The Pro Version will be available soon.
We can't test the application on all devices out there.
So if a error occurs let us know.
Also send us suggestion for improvement.
- One row with 6 LEDs to display the minutes
- One optional row with 6 LEDs to display the seconds
- Colors adjustable for hours, minutes and seconds (red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple)
- Clicking the widget launches your phone's default alarm manager.
- 12/24 hour mode
- Seconds can be disabled
- LEDs can be centered, left or right aligned
- LSB can be on the left or right
Tip: Try to combine it with the Binary Calendar Widget
If you have any questions, feature requests or other comments feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that I am not interested in marketing or advertisement services and will not respond to such mails.