• Work on your favorite device from wherever you are
• Access email or other corporate applications
• Access your desktop from your phone, tablet, or all in one
Problems downloading or installing the app? See http://www.citrix.com/content/dam/citrix/en_us/documents/go/citrix-receiver-for-andriod.pdf
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue. http://discussions.citrix.com/forum/1269-receiver-for-android
If your company doesn’t use Citrix yet, you can install Receiver and see what it's like by using the demo - http://citrixcloud.net
For more information about Citrix Receiver, visit http://citrix.com/receiver
Also check out GotoMeeting, GoToMyPC, Sharefile or other applications from Citrix.
It provides push notifications, all newsletters for download and access to Partner Central, SalesIQ and other Citrix Partner Services.
To quickly contact Citrix, additional 1 click features are a core part of Citrix PartnerMobile.
To unlock the App, the partner email is needed and a personalized unlock PIN will be provided for this account.
Your computer is always just a few taps away. GoToMyPC is…
• Use your computer wherever you take your Android™ phone or tablet – meaning everywhere. It’s like having a remote control to your desktop in your pocket.
• Instantly access any application or file on your Mac or PC remote desktop.
• GoToMyPC is famous for its reliability and free 24/7 Global Customer Support.
GETTING STARTED IS EASY
1) Download the GoToMyPC app from Google Play.
2) Visit http://www.gotomypc.com to quickly set up GoToMyPC on the Mac or PC you want to access.
3) Tap the GoToMyPC app on your Android phone or tablet to access your computer.
“If you want to access your computer remotely, this app is your best bet.” – LAPTOP Magazine
“GoToMyPC is definitely a hit in the business world. It's simple, clean, and gets to the point.” – HotHardware
• Instant network, program and file access
• Works seamlessly with your existing firewalls – no need for special configuration
• Precision mouse control so it’s easy to tap exactly what you want
• 300% zoom to see details and work without straining your eyes
• Full keyboard functionality, including special keys like Alt, Ctrl and Tab
• Support for external keyboard and mouse (USB and Bluetooth)
• Multitasking with inactivity timeout you configure
• Keyboard locking and screen blanking on the computer you access (PC only)
• Multi-monitor support
• 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication
• Connects over 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi networks
• S Pen support for Samsung Galaxy Note II
• GoToMyPC subscription (free for 30 days at http://www.gotomypc.com)
• Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) and up
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz or higher processor
For the computers you want to access:
• “Always on” Internet connection (cable, ISDN, DSL or better)
• PCs: Windows 2000 or newer
• Macs: Mac OS X v10.5 (Leopard) or newer
We genuinely want your feedback.
• For feature requests and enhancements, email: GoToMyPCMobileFeedback@citrixonline.com
• For 24/7 Global Customer Support visit: http://support.citrixonline.com/GoToMyPC/
• Or just tweet us at @gotomypc
• Connect with other GoToMyPC fans and get helpful tips & tricks on Facebook:http://facebook.com/gotomypc
If your company uses Citrix to host applications for you, try the Citrix Receiver app to access your work applications from anywhere.
Additionally, you can use Duo Mobile to manage two-factor authentication for other application and web services that make use of passcodes.
Note: For Duo accounts, Duo Mobile needs to be activated and linked to your account before it will work. You will receive an activation link as part of Duo's enrollment process. You may add third-party accounts at any time.
Additionally, we will request access to use your camera for the sole purpose of scanning QR codes when activating accounts. Accounts can be activated by other methods if you choose not to do so.
License agreements for third-party Open Source libraries used in Duo Mobile can be found at https://www.duosecurity.com/legal/open-source-licenses.
Just tap to use your phone, tablet or watch to participate. Download the free app and join or start meetings in seconds.
Anywhere you take your Android device, you can now attend and start GoToMeeting sessions – at a café, in a hotel, wherever you happen to be.
• Join or host a meeting on any Android device.
• View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever is shown on screen.
• See all your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
• Attend GoToMeeting sessions wherever you are.
• Get alerts for upcoming meetings.
• Use your smartwatch to join, mute and leave instead of fumbling for your phone.
• Hand-off presentation control to anyone else in the meeting.
• Listen in via headphones or Bluetooth.
• Prefer phone over VoIP? Dial in with one tap.
• View attendee webcams.
• Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting.
• Participate in Q&A and answer poll questions.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are several easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon and select the meeting you want to join.
• Tap the GoToMeeting daisy icon on your Android device and enter the meeting ID provided by the organizer.
• Tap a notification on your Android Wear compatible smartwatch.
For the best audio experience, please use a headset when connected via "Mic & Headphones" (VoIP).
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You’ll need a GoToMeeting account to host meetings from your Android device.
• Don’t have an account? Sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.gotomeeting.com.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app on your Android device and log in to your account.
• Start a new meeting by tapping “Meet Now” or click on a pre-scheduled meeting.
• Make any attendee a presenter so they can show their screen.
• Android 4.0 or higher.
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
Attend and participate in online events while you’re on the move.
• Join with just a tap.
• Listen in using one-touch dialing or VoIP.
• View the event speaker’s slide presentations up close.
• Participate in polls, raise your hand and ask the event speaker a question.
• View active speaker's webcam.
HOW TO JOIN AN EVENT
There is no purchase necessary to attend a GoToWebinar event. Two easy ways to join:
• Tap an event link in the invite email or your calendar.
• Tap the GoToWebinar icon after you install the app and enter the session ID.
• Upon joining an event, you will automatically connect to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 4G/3G).
• For the best audio experience, plug a headset into your Android device.
• If you prefer to dial in over your phone line, you can do that with a single tap after joining the event.
• If you are attending the event in person, easily disconnect from audio any time so you can continue to participate in polls and see the speaker’s presentation up close.
• Android 4.0 or higher
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
If you like attending events with GoToWebinar, please take the time to give us a nice review
Connect directly to all the enterprise applications and data users rely on with Webalo® - The app for enterprise®.
With XenMobile Admin console, organizations can centrally manage and deploy apps for their users, with the confidence that their corporate data is secure. Citrix Worx enabled apps can leverage a policy framework that provides advanced authorization, configuration, and data security capabilities. Citrix MDX framework helps to secure and manage enterprise apps on mobile devices while preserving their functionality and user experience. Worx enabled apps are secured by MDX policies and controlled within the Citrix XenMobile infrastructure.
Webalo has been verified to work “out-of-the-box” with Citrix MDX security, delivering apps for Android smartphones and tablets. Those apps connect to an end-to-end infrastructure that mobilizes enterprise applications and data without requiring programming, integration, or application servers.
Webalo’s simple, point-and-click, web-based configuration environment can be mastered by anyone, and bi-directional enterprise-to-mobile interactivity can be deployed in minutes to Android devices.
Whether your organization relies on enterprise applications from IBM, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Salesforce.com, other vendors, or in-house applications, Webalo provides mobile access to these applications individually or combines functionality and information from multiple applications to give mobile users access to the exact data and functions they need to whiz through tasks and workflows more productively.
Webalo is available as a cloud-based service or a behind-the-firewall virtual appliance that runs on the leading virtualization platforms (hypervisors), including VMware®, and Microsoft Windows Server® 2008 Hyper-V™ and Xen®.
See how easy it is to configure enterprise-to-mobile connections at www.webalo.com/citrix or contact Webalo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support your customers 24/7 when and where they need help.
• On-demand remote support (unlimited use from your Android device)
• Intuitive touch and gesture controls
• 400% zoom to see details and operate with precision
• Full keyboard functionality (including special keys Alt, Ctrl, and Tab)
• Preview text mode for fast typing
• Works seamlessly with existing firewalls - no need for special configuration
• 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication
• Connects over 3G and Wi-Fi
• Free 24/7 support
New to GoToAssist Remote Support? Download the free app from Google Play and click on "Create Account" at the login screen to provide unlimited live support sessions for free!
Already have a GoToAssist Remote Support account? Log in with your existing credentials to access your account and connect to your unattended machines as well.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1) Download and install the GoToAssist app from Google Play on your Android device.
2) Log in with your GoToAssist credentials.
3) Once logged in, tap on device screen to create a support session when instructed to and have your user go to www.fastsupport.com and enter the remote support ID for your support session or send them an invitation to connect via email. Your user accepts the connection and you can begin to provide remote support.
• Instantly connect to users and their devices to solve problems quickly by directly controlling their computer with the intuitive multi-touch display.
• Start a remote support session directly from your Android device.
• Provide remote support from your Android device quickly and easily. Once the app is installed, enter your existing account credentials and start a support session.
• You can be in the office even when you’re out of the office. With GoToAssist for Android you can connect and resolve technical issues from your favorite Android device to any Mac® or PC.
• GoToAssist for Android comes with free 24/7 Global Customer Support, so you’re never left hanging.
• GoToAssist for Android is backed by Citrix, so you can count on this app working when you need it.
This version of GoToAssist has been certified on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S5
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Galaxy S3
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Samsung Galaxy Pro
• Asus Nexus 7
• LG Nexus 5
• Droid Razr
• HTC One
• Motorola Xoom
This version of GoToAssist should be compatible with most devices that meet the following general requirements:
• Android OS 4.x or newer
• Internet connection
• Windows® 7, Vista, 2003 server or XP
• Mac OS® X v10.5 (Leopard) or newer
• Internet Explorer® 7.0 or newer, Firefox® 3.5 or newer or Safari™ 3.0 or newer
The software is for professional usage and copyright protected.
1. Add Some language.
2.Compatible with new device——AHD,TVI hybrid.
3.Fix bug:After logout,the user always inline.
4.Fix some crash bugs.
If an exception occurs after updating the software, uninstall and then reinstall the software
Use one account for the whole company! 950+ Safety Topics!
“The only construction app that helps me be more productive.” Blackstone Construction
“Very easy to use. Even for a new smartphone user like me.” Benson Heating & Air
The Safety Meeting App is the only app that allows contractors to record and track OSHA required safety meetings, accidents, incidents, near-misses, employee attendance, and more.
Safety Meeting App does all of this:
• Document Incident/Accidents/Near-Miss
• Use on Phone, Tablet, and Computer
• Meets OSHA’s 'Required Meeting' Laws
• 950+ Pre-Written Safety Meeting Topics
• Works with Apple, Android and All Browsers
• Print PDF Meeting/Incident/Near-Miss Reports
• Date Stamps each Safety Meeting
• Use Camera Feature for Extra Proof of Attendance
• Covers more than 35 Industry Trades
• Document Disciplinary Actions with Signatures
• Document Active/Inactive Employees
• Unlimited Users & Unlimited Employees
• One App for the Whole Company
7 Quick Steps to Better Safety Meetings
1. Open the App on your phone, tablet or computer
2. Create a 'New Meeting'
3. Set the meeting date/time/location
4. Select the names of those at the meeting
5. Select one of 950 pre-written topics
6. Discuss the topic
7. Print a PDF of the meeting details (optional)
No more messy papers and lost paper work.
Safety Meeting App is perfect for general and trade contractors who work on residential and commercial projects. It is trusted by small and large corporations alike. Login from the office and view meetings held by your crew in the field.
Sign-In Using Your Free SafetyMeetingApp.com Account
Safety Topics (also known as Toolbox Talks or Tailgate Talks) within the Safety Meeting App are ideal for all contractor trades including the following types of licensed and certified contractors: CGP, CGB, CAPS, CGR, ABC, AGC, AIA, BBB, NARI, OHSA, HBA, NAHB, MBA, BIA, BPI, HERS, EPA, ASA, NAWIC, IADC, MCAA, NRCA, IIPP, HVAC, OSH, BX, IREM, NARPM, NECA, NPMA, NUCA, USGBC, DOT, DBA, LEED, DBIA, HACIA, NCHH, TCA, RMC, Cal/OSH, JSA, HAZWOPER, NIOSH, OH&S
- View, book and swap shifts
- Apply for leave
- Send Notices of Interest
- Read and send Qmail
- Read news posts
- View your colleagues' contact information
- Punch in and out from work
- Manage your time reports
NOTE: Only users who have a Quinyx WFM account will be able to log in. Also, if your employer has not activated licenses for mobile devices you will not be able to log in.