• Work on your favorite device from wherever you are
• Access email or other corporate applications
• Access your desktop from your phone, tablet, or all in one
Problems downloading or installing the app? See http://www.citrix.com/content/dam/citrix/en_us/documents/go/citrix-receiver-for-andriod.pdf
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue. http://discussions.citrix.com/forum/1269-receiver-for-android
If your company doesn’t use Citrix yet, you can install Receiver and see what it's like by using the demo - http://citrixcloud.net
For more information about Citrix Receiver, visit http://citrix.com/receiver
Also check out GotoMeeting, GoToMyPC, Sharefile or other applications from Citrix.
Your computer is always just a few taps away. GoToMyPC is…
• Use your computer wherever you take your Android™ phone or tablet – meaning everywhere. It’s like having a remote control to your desktop in your pocket.
• Instantly access any application or file on your Mac or PC remote desktop.
• GoToMyPC is famous for its reliability and free 24/7 Global Customer Support.
GETTING STARTED IS EASY
1) Download the GoToMyPC app from Google Play.
2) Visit http://www.gotomypc.com to quickly set up GoToMyPC on the Mac or PC you want to access.
3) Tap the GoToMyPC app on your Android phone or tablet to access your computer.
“If you want to access your computer remotely, this app is your best bet.” – LAPTOP Magazine
“GoToMyPC is definitely a hit in the business world. It's simple, clean, and gets to the point.” – HotHardware
• Instant network, program and file access
• Works seamlessly with your existing firewalls – no need for special configuration
• Precision mouse control so it’s easy to tap exactly what you want
• 300% zoom to see details and work without straining your eyes
• Full keyboard functionality, including special keys like Alt, Ctrl and Tab
• Support for external keyboard and mouse (USB and Bluetooth)
• Multitasking with inactivity timeout you configure
• Keyboard locking and screen blanking on the computer you access (PC only)
• Multi-monitor support
• 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication
• Connects over 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi networks
• S Pen support for Samsung Galaxy Note II
• GoToMyPC subscription (free for 30 days at http://www.gotomypc.com)
• Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) and up
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz or higher processor
For the computers you want to access:
• “Always on” Internet connection (cable, ISDN, DSL or better)
• PCs: Windows 2000 or newer
• Macs: Mac OS X v10.5 (Leopard) or newer
We genuinely want your feedback.
• For feature requests and enhancements, email: GoToMyPCMobileFeedback@citrixonline.com
• For 24/7 Global Customer Support visit: http://support.citrixonline.com/GoToMyPC/
• Or just tweet us at @gotomypc
• Connect with other GoToMyPC fans and get helpful tips & tricks on Facebook:http://facebook.com/gotomypc
If your company uses Citrix to host applications for you, try the Citrix Receiver app to access your work applications from anywhere.
It provides push notifications, all newsletters for download and access to Partner Central, SalesIQ and other Citrix Partner Services.
To quickly contact Citrix, additional 1 click features are a core part of Citrix PartnerMobile.
To unlock the App, the partner email is needed and a personalized unlock PIN will be provided for this account.
1. Multi-Factor Authentication allows you to secure your accounts with two-step verification. With two-step verification, you sign in using something you know (your password) and something you have (your mobile device).
When used with an account protected by Azure Multi-Factor Authentication, a push notification is sent to your mobile device to alert you of a pending two-factor verification request. Simply tap on the notification to launch the app and tap Verify to complete the verification. Alternatively, you may be prompted to enter the verification code displayed in the app. The app supports Azure Multi-Factor Authentication and other software tokens such as those used with Microsoft and Google accounts.
Getting Started: The easiest way to add an account is to scan a QR code presented by a system’s two-step verification enrollment page. Alternatively, you can enter an activation code and URL presented for Azure Multi-Factor Authentication enrollment or enter an account name and secret key presented by other systems. Multiple accounts and tokens are supported.
2. Work Account allows you to turn your Android phone or tablet into a trusted device and provide Single Sign-On (SSO) to company applications. Your IT administrator may require you to add a work account in order to access company resources. SSO lets you sign in once and automatically avail of signing in across all applications your company has made available to you.
Connect directly to all the enterprise applications and data users rely on with Webalo® - The app for enterprise®.
With XenMobile Admin console, organizations can centrally manage and deploy apps for their users, with the confidence that their corporate data is secure. Citrix Worx enabled apps can leverage a policy framework that provides advanced authorization, configuration, and data security capabilities. Citrix MDX framework helps to secure and manage enterprise apps on mobile devices while preserving their functionality and user experience. Worx enabled apps are secured by MDX policies and controlled within the Citrix XenMobile infrastructure.
Webalo has been verified to work “out-of-the-box” with Citrix MDX security, delivering apps for Android smartphones and tablets. Those apps connect to an end-to-end infrastructure that mobilizes enterprise applications and data without requiring programming, integration, or application servers.
Webalo’s simple, point-and-click, web-based configuration environment can be mastered by anyone, and bi-directional enterprise-to-mobile interactivity can be deployed in minutes to Android devices.
Whether your organization relies on enterprise applications from IBM, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Salesforce.com, other vendors, or in-house applications, Webalo provides mobile access to these applications individually or combines functionality and information from multiple applications to give mobile users access to the exact data and functions they need to whiz through tasks and workflows more productively.
Webalo is available as a cloud-based service or a behind-the-firewall virtual appliance that runs on the leading virtualization platforms (hypervisors), including VMware®, and Microsoft Windows Server® 2008 Hyper-V™ and Xen®.
See how easy it is to configure enterprise-to-mobile connections at www.webalo.com/citrix or contact Webalo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just tap to use your phone, tablet or watch to participate. Download the free app and join or start meetings in seconds.
Anywhere you take your Android device, you can now attend and start GoToMeeting sessions – at a café, in a hotel, wherever you happen to be.
• Join or host a meeting on any Android device.
• View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever is shown on screen.
• See all your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
• Attend GoToMeeting sessions wherever you are.
• Get alerts for upcoming meetings.
• Use your smartwatch to join, mute and leave instead of fumbling for your phone.
• Hand-off presentation control to anyone else in the meeting.
• Listen in via headphones or Bluetooth.
• Prefer phone over VoIP? Dial in with one tap.
• View attendee webcams.
• Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting.
• Participate in Q&A and answer poll questions.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are several easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon and select the meeting you want to join.
• Tap the GoToMeeting daisy icon on your Android device and enter the meeting ID provided by the organizer.
• Tap a notification on your Android Wear compatible smartwatch.
For the best audio experience, please use a headset when connected via "Mic & Headphones" (VoIP).
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You’ll need a GoToMeeting account to host meetings from your Android device.
• Don’t have an account? Sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.gotomeeting.com.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app on your Android device and log in to your account.
• Start a new meeting by tapping “Meet Now” or click on a pre-scheduled meeting.
• Make any attendee a presenter so they can show their screen.
• Android 4.0 or higher.
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
Attend and participate in online events while you’re on the move.
• Join with just a tap.
• Listen in using one-touch dialing or VoIP.
• View the event speaker’s slide presentations up close.
• Participate in polls, raise your hand and ask the event speaker a question.
• View active speaker's webcam.
HOW TO JOIN AN EVENT
There is no purchase necessary to attend a GoToWebinar event. Two easy ways to join:
• Tap an event link in the invite email or your calendar.
• Tap the GoToWebinar icon after you install the app and enter the session ID.
• Upon joining an event, you will automatically connect to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 4G/3G).
• For the best audio experience, plug a headset into your Android device.
• If you prefer to dial in over your phone line, you can do that with a single tap after joining the event.
• If you are attending the event in person, easily disconnect from audio any time so you can continue to participate in polls and see the speaker’s presentation up close.
• Android 4.0 or higher
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
If you like attending events with GoToWebinar, please take the time to give us a nice review
Support your customers 24/7 when and where they need help.
• On-demand remote support (unlimited use from your Android device)
• Intuitive touch and gesture controls
• 400% zoom to see details and operate with precision
• Full keyboard functionality (including special keys Alt, Ctrl, and Tab)
• Preview text mode for fast typing
• Works seamlessly with existing firewalls - no need for special configuration
• 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication
• Connects over 3G and Wi-Fi
• Free 24/7 support
New to GoToAssist Remote Support? Download the free app from Google Play and click on "Create Account" at the login screen to provide unlimited live support sessions for free!
Already have a GoToAssist Remote Support account? Log in with your existing credentials to access your account and connect to your unattended machines as well.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1) Download and install the GoToAssist app from Google Play on your Android device.
2) Log in with your GoToAssist credentials.
3) Once logged in, tap on device screen to create a support session when instructed to and have your user go to www.fastsupport.com and enter the remote support ID for your support session or send them an invitation to connect via email. Your user accepts the connection and you can begin to provide remote support.
• Instantly connect to users and their devices to solve problems quickly by directly controlling their computer with the intuitive multi-touch display.
• Start a remote support session directly from your Android device.
• Provide remote support from your Android device quickly and easily. Once the app is installed, enter your existing account credentials and start a support session.
• You can be in the office even when you’re out of the office. With GoToAssist for Android you can connect and resolve technical issues from your favorite Android device to any Mac® or PC.
• GoToAssist for Android comes with free 24/7 Global Customer Support, so you’re never left hanging.
• GoToAssist for Android is backed by Citrix, so you can count on this app working when you need it.
This version of GoToAssist has been certified on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S5
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Galaxy S3
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Samsung Galaxy Pro
• Asus Nexus 7
• LG Nexus 5
• Droid Razr
• HTC One
• Motorola Xoom
This version of GoToAssist should be compatible with most devices that meet the following general requirements:
• Android OS 4.x or newer
• Internet connection
• Windows® 7, Vista, 2003 server or XP
• Mac OS® X v10.5 (Leopard) or newer
• Internet Explorer® 7.0 or newer, Firefox® 3.5 or newer or Safari™ 3.0 or newer
Start or join with one tap – no more hassling with access and conference room numbers.
OpenVoice Audio Conferencing OpenVoice 24x7 Support
OpenVoice is a high-quality, reservationless audio conferencing service that allows you to hold discussions with up to 500 participants. And now you can use this free app for Android to start or join a call with one tap or quickly schedule a conference call in a few short steps.
START AND SCHEDULE YOUR CONFERENCE CALL
• Quickly schedule calls and invite attendees.
• Start an ad hoc or scheduled call without the hassle of typing access and PIN numbers.
• Send quick email notifications to meeting attendees. For example: “I’ll be late,” or “Let’s reschedule.”
JOIN A CONFERENCE CALL
• View your upcoming conferences.
• Join a scheduled conference call with one tap.
• Join an ad hoc conference call by entering the conference room number.
Stay connected to your home or office PC with the 2X RDP Client for Android. With the 2X RDP Client easily and securely, connect via Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) to your remote Windows desktop and applications.
You can also experience the full benefits of published remote Windows desktops and applications by connecting to 2X Remote Application Server. This way, the 2X RDP Client seamlessly runs published Windows desktops and applications from Windows Terminal Server and all the major VDI Hypervisors including Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware or Citrix Xen.
- Comprehensive Android Support- Version 1.6 onwards
- Unlimited connections - Add as many standard RDP and 2X Remote Application Server connections as you want!
- Unique mouse with right click - Easily browse, right or double click your desktop
- Full keyboard - Type text from anywhere with a fully fledged keyboard
- SSL security - Secure access and two-factor authentication
- Full screen experience - Real-time control of your full desktop
- Minimal bandwidth usage - Lightweight access through 3G, LTE or Wi-Fi
- Clipboard redirection - Copy and Paste text
- Support for external Mouse & Keyboard - Use your own keyboard and mouse
- Supports 2 & 3 finger gestures - Zoom into and scroll your desktop
- Printing redirection, print from your android device
- Support NLA - Network Level Authentication
2X RDP Client is provided free of charge, but without technical support.
Questions about 2X MDM should be posted here
We also recommend that you review our blog and support pages:
And read our manual:
Please note that these forums are answered by users, not 2X staff. If you need technical assistance from 2X, you would need to purchase a 2X Support Package
The software is for professional usage and copyright protected.
1. Add Some language.
2.Compatible with new device——AHD,TVI hybrid.
3.Fix bug:After logout,the user always inline.
4.Fix some crash bugs.
If an exception occurs after updating the software, uninstall and then reinstall the software
ShareConnect optimizes all your desktop files and programs so they function like they were made for your tablet. Click, double click, swipe and take full keyboard control so you can work anywhere without compromise.
REMOTE ACCESS AND EDITING:
• Use any of your desktop software on your tablet.
• Instantly see your most recently used files from any of your computers on your tablet or phone.
• View and edit any file — including Microsoft Office.
• Experience continuous, uninterrupted access — even with low bandwidth.
After you’ve downloaded ShareConnect on your device, you must also install ShareConnect on your PC (Windows 7 or later) or Mac (OS 10.8 or later) to use the service.
Once you complete the registration on your device, you’ll receive an email verification and instructions on how to download and install ShareConnect on your computer. Following installation, you’ll have remote access to your computer’s files and applications from your device or any other computer via http://www.ShareConnect.com.
If your support representative emails you a session URL, you will be directed to the Google Play store to download this app. If your support representative gives you a 9-digit code, you will first need to download and install this app on your device.
How to Get Started
1. Download the GoToAssist Corporate for Android app from Google Play and install it on your Android device.
2. If you received a URL issued by your support representative, the app will start. Enter your name and tap Join Session.
3. If you received a 9 digit phone code from your support representative, start the app, enter the 9 digit code, enter your name and tap Join Session.
4. Once connected, you will be able to chat with the support representative. The representative will be able to collect diagnostic information from the phone pending your approval.
• Chat capability
• With customer consent, a representative can collect device information including: system details, installed apps, running services, and telephony information.
• Full integration with the GoToAssist Corporate framework.
• Representative: A session code generated by GoToAssist Corporate HelpAlert Version 10 Build 851 or above. For detailed information about GoToAssist Corporate, please visit the GoToAssist Corporate website .
• Android OS 2.2 or newer
*Note: Because of restrictions in the Android operating system, screensharing is not available with this app.