• Work on your favorite device from wherever you are
• Access email or other corporate applications
• Access your desktop from your phone, tablet, or all in one
Problems downloading or installing the app? See http://www.citrix.com/content/dam/citrix/en_us/documents/go/citrix-receiver-for-andriod.pdf
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue. http://discussions.citrix.com/forum/1269-receiver-for-android
If your company doesn’t use Citrix yet, you can install Receiver and see what it's like by using the demo - http://citrixcloud.net
For more information about Citrix Receiver, visit http://citrix.com/receiver
Also check out GotoMeeting, GoToMyPC, Sharefile or other applications from Citrix.
Your computer is always just a few taps away. GoToMyPC is…
• Use your computer wherever you take your Android™ phone or tablet – meaning everywhere. It’s like having a remote control to your desktop in your pocket.
• Instantly access any application or file on your Mac or PC remote desktop.
• GoToMyPC is famous for its reliability and free 24/7 Global Customer Support.
GETTING STARTED IS EASY
1) Download the GoToMyPC app from Google Play.
2) Visit http://www.gotomypc.com to quickly set up GoToMyPC on the Mac or PC you want to access.
3) Tap the GoToMyPC app on your Android phone or tablet to access your computer.
“If you want to access your computer remotely, this app is your best bet.” – LAPTOP Magazine
“GoToMyPC is definitely a hit in the business world. It's simple, clean, and gets to the point.” – HotHardware
• Instant network, program and file access
• Works seamlessly with your existing firewalls – no need for special configuration
• Precision mouse control so it’s easy to tap exactly what you want
• 300% zoom to see details and work without straining your eyes
• Full keyboard functionality, including special keys like Alt, Ctrl and Tab
• Support for external keyboard and mouse (USB and Bluetooth)
• Multitasking with inactivity timeout you configure
• Keyboard locking and screen blanking on the computer you access (PC only)
• Multi-monitor support
• 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication
• Connects over 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi networks
• S Pen support for Samsung Galaxy Note II
• GoToMyPC subscription (free for 30 days at http://www.gotomypc.com)
• Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) and up
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz or higher processor
For the computers you want to access:
• “Always on” Internet connection (cable, ISDN, DSL or better)
• PCs: Windows 2000 or newer
• Macs: Mac OS X v10.5 (Leopard) or newer
We genuinely want your feedback.
• For feature requests and enhancements, email: GoToMyPCMobileFeedback@citrixonline.com
• For 24/7 Global Customer Support visit: http://support.citrixonline.com/GoToMyPC/
• Or just tweet us at @gotomypc
• Connect with other GoToMyPC fans and get helpful tips & tricks on Facebook:http://facebook.com/gotomypc
If your company uses Citrix to host applications for you, try the Citrix Receiver app to access your work applications from anywhere.
Just tap to use your phone, tablet or watch to participate. Download the free app and join or start meetings in seconds.
Anywhere you take your Android device, you can now attend and start GoToMeeting sessions – at a café, in a hotel, wherever you happen to be.
• Join or host a meeting on any Android device.
• View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever is shown on screen.
• See all your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
• Attend GoToMeeting sessions wherever you are.
• Get alerts for upcoming meetings.
• Use your smartwatch to join, mute and leave instead of fumbling for your phone.
• Hand-off presentation control to anyone else in the meeting.
• Listen in via headphones or Bluetooth.
• Prefer phone over VoIP? Dial in with one tap.
• View attendee webcams.
• Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting.
• Participate in Q&A and answer poll questions.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are several easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon and select the meeting you want to join.
• Tap the GoToMeeting daisy icon on your Android device and enter the meeting ID provided by the organizer.
• Tap a notification on your Android Wear compatible smartwatch.
For the best audio experience, please use a headset when connected via "Mic & Headphones" (VoIP).
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You’ll need a GoToMeeting account to host meetings from your Android device.
• Don’t have an account? Sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.gotomeeting.com.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app on your Android device and log in to your account.
• Start a new meeting by tapping “Meet Now” or click on a pre-scheduled meeting.
• Make any attendee a presenter so they can show their screen.
• Android 4.0 or higher.
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
1. Scan QR code on pass.
2. Issue stamps
3. View shop membership stats
It is a service that let you easily create sophisticated and chic looking membership service for your shop.
* Implementational shops
cafe, hair salon, nail art shop, remedial massage shops, hotel/motel, restraurants, karaoke and other offline shops etc.
* Do you want to increase your regular members or frequent visitors? try the myPassbook membership service right now!
It provides push notifications, all newsletters for download and access to Partner Central, SalesIQ and other Citrix Partner Services.
To quickly contact Citrix, additional 1 click features are a core part of Citrix PartnerMobile.
To unlock the App, the partner email is needed and a personalized unlock PIN will be provided for this account.
This is the first Viral B2B application.
As a customer with DialMyApp platform installed, you just dial your favorite business app. No need to install many apps for different business, and you can dial these business even from your phone’s contacts.
By dialing a phone number of the business DialMyApp will bring you up-to-date auto-lingual application of the business. It saves a lot of time both for you as a customer and for the business you want to contact.
No more listening to "Do you want to talk to X", select 1, "Do you want to talk to Y" select 2 ......
Customers calling the company number are treated by the application which links to the appropriate department based on their needs or can find all the info or self-service options via the application, so the call might even become unnecessary.
As a business you save on developing the app, marketing it for people to download, and continue marketing for people to remember to use it. Your app is available to your customer by them just dialing your business.
Your phone number is all your customer need to use.
For you as a business we carefully customize the application for your specific needs and business processes, including the live chat, visit scheduling, customer club, affiliate programs and many more. It can grow from simple visual IVR to useful business application integrated in to your IT system.
Your inetraction with the customer becomes more friendly and efficient and, it is less expensive.
Want to make more money for your business? Contact us at email@example.com
1. Multi-Factor Authentication allows you to secure your work or school accounts with two-step verification. You sign in using something you know (for example, your password) and protect the account even further with something you have (a security key from this app). The Azure Authenticator app notifies you of a pending two-factor verification request by displaying an alert to your mobile device. You need to simply view the request in the app and tap Verify or Cancel. Alternatively, you may be prompted to enter the passcode displayed in the app.
Getting Started: You will receive instructions, which contain either an activation code and URL or a QR code from the company or school that has enabled Multi-Factor Authentication for your account. Enter this information into the app or scan the QR code. You can activate multiple organizations and accounts.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO AN ACTIVE MICROSOFT AZURE MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION SERVICE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT ACTIVATING AND USING THIS APP, PLEASE CONTACT THE ORGANIZATION THAT MANAGES THE APPLICABLE ACCOUNT THAT USES AZURE MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION.
2. Work Account allows you to turn your Android phone or tablet into a trusted device and provide Single Sign-On (SSO) to company applications. Your IT administrator may require you to add a work account in order to access company resources. SSO lets you sign in once and automatically avail of signing in across all applications your company has made available to you.
- Superior user experience – AccessToGo with Blaze-powered RDP acceleration works up to 10 times faster than regular RDP clients such as Microsoft Remote Desktop / RDC / RDP, 2X Client RDP, Wyse PocketCloud, iTap Mobile RDP, Remote RDP, Splashtop, and Jump Desktop.
- Requires at least 512MB RAM
- RDP must be enabled on the target Windows host (Home editions of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 do not provide RDP server support)
- Extensive support for Touch Gestures
- Auto keyboard and position on text entry field
- Patent-pending technology enhances productivity and usability: Makes Windows desktops & applications easier to use on mobile devices (touch environments), reduces the need to zoom and pan when using remote access. Unlike Microsoft Remote Desktop / RDC / RDP, Ericom Blaze automatically adjusts the remote desktop resolution (Pixels Per Inch - PPI), and optimally resizes Windows objects (Start menu, icons, dialog boxes, etc.)
- Runs on Android 2.1 & higher devices, e.g., Samsung Galaxy S4, Google Nexus 10 & Kindle Fire HDX
- Native resolution support
- Function bar for tablets displays frequently used keys (Esc, Tab, Ctrl, Alt, Windows) & functions – Exclusive!
- Enhanced Floater and Pointer Tools
- Pinch to Zoom
- Remote mouse mode support
- Bluetooth / USB mouse and keyboard support for Android 4.x and higher
- Virtual native keyboard & extended PC Keyboard support
- Copy & Paste support
- Remote Program support (auto-start program on login)
- Multilingual UI support
- Full-screen auto-resize on orientation changes (portrait to / from landscape)
- Sound / audio redirection
- 8, 16, 24 & 32 bit color
- URL Schemes
OPTIONS & ENHANCEMENTS
*Included - Ericom Secure Gateway – Secure, encrypted access when connecting from outside the firewall http://www.ericom.com/securegateway
*Client for VMware View
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to: http://www.ericom.com/ericom_blaze_vmwareview
- Android 2.1 or later
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Windows Server 2012/2008/2003
- VMware View 4.5 or later
Attend and participate in online events while you’re on the move.
• Join with just a tap.
• Listen in using one-touch dialing or VoIP.
• View the event speaker’s slide presentations up close.
• Participate in polls, raise your hand and ask the event speaker a question.
• View active speaker's webcam.
HOW TO JOIN AN EVENT
There is no purchase necessary to attend a GoToWebinar event. Two easy ways to join:
• Tap an event link in the invite email or your calendar.
• Tap the GoToWebinar icon after you install the app and enter the session ID.
• Upon joining an event, you will automatically connect to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 4G/3G).
• For the best audio experience, plug a headset into your Android device.
• If you prefer to dial in over your phone line, you can do that with a single tap after joining the event.
• If you are attending the event in person, easily disconnect from audio any time so you can continue to participate in polls and see the speaker’s presentation up close.
• Android 4.0 or higher
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
If you like attending events with GoToWebinar, please take the time to give us a nice review
Connect directly to all the enterprise applications and data users rely on with Webalo® - The app for enterprise®.
With XenMobile Admin console, organizations can centrally manage and deploy apps for their users, with the confidence that their corporate data is secure. Citrix Worx enabled apps can leverage a policy framework that provides advanced authorization, configuration, and data security capabilities. Citrix MDX framework helps to secure and manage enterprise apps on mobile devices while preserving their functionality and user experience. Worx enabled apps are secured by MDX policies and controlled within the Citrix XenMobile infrastructure.
Webalo has been verified to work “out-of-the-box” with Citrix MDX security, delivering apps for Android smartphones and tablets. Those apps connect to an end-to-end infrastructure that mobilizes enterprise applications and data without requiring programming, integration, or application servers.
Webalo’s simple, point-and-click, web-based configuration environment can be mastered by anyone, and bi-directional enterprise-to-mobile interactivity can be deployed in minutes to Android devices.
Whether your organization relies on enterprise applications from IBM, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Salesforce.com, other vendors, or in-house applications, Webalo provides mobile access to these applications individually or combines functionality and information from multiple applications to give mobile users access to the exact data and functions they need to whiz through tasks and workflows more productively.
Webalo is available as a cloud-based service or a behind-the-firewall virtual appliance that runs on the leading virtualization platforms (hypervisors), including VMware®, and Microsoft Windows Server® 2008 Hyper-V™ and Xen®.
See how easy it is to configure enterprise-to-mobile connections at www.webalo.com/citrix or contact Webalo at email@example.com.
Username and password alone may not ensure security as passwords can be easily stolen, guessed, or hacked. Two-factor authentication adds a second layer of security to your account ensuring that your account cannot be accessed even if your password is compromised. The second factor in two-factor authentication is the one-time password generated by Oracle Mobile Authenticator.
- Provides online configuration mechanism for easy configuration with Oracle Access Management.
- Multiple accounts can be configured with the respective one-time password displayed.
- Can be configured for Google accounts.
- Provides support to update the account name and secret key after configuration.
* Real time messaging, file sharing, supporting one-to-one and group conversations
* Powerful search and archiving, meaning no one is ever left out of the loop
* Dozens of integrations with tools including: Dropbox, Asana, Google+ Hangouts, Twitter, Zendesk
* New integrations and features added frequently
* Inline images and video, with rich link summaries giving context without leaving the app
* Instantly synced across all devices
* Configurable notifications for desktop, mobile push and email
* Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive.
Slack is free for an unlimited number of users, and an unlimited amount of time, with upgradable plans for extended message history, unlimited integrations, file storage and customizable data retention policies.
"There are two types of people in the world: those who have never heard of Slack, and those who can’t imagine life without it." - The Guardian
"You can tell that the team that designed it really took their time focusing on the little big details. It’s simple to use and powerful at the same time." - User Experience Rocks
OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to/from PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available for Android smartphones and tablets.
• Installed on 200 million devices in 205 countries and growing
• Over 45 million downloads alongside 55,000 daily activations
• The No. 1 app in Google Play’s Business category with 350,000+ user reviews
Preloaded by top manufacturers including Sony, Amazon, ACER, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, Barnes & Noble, Archos, Polaroid, ViewSonic, Kyocera and Kobo
THE LATEST OFFICESUITE 8 NOW BRINGS DESKTOP FEATURES TO A MOBILE LIKE NEVER BEFORE:
• Seamlessly transition between desktop and mobiles using our updated user interface
• PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
• Track changes with multiple author support
• View, create and edit complex office and attachments all from a familiar desktop-style interface.
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
• Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning and Export to PDF.
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office - ODT, ODS and ODP - support (available as in-app purchase).
• Preserve document formatting and layout and use advanced editing features like never before on a mobile platform.
• Integrated File Browser for quick and easy access to both local and remote files including Recent files, My Documents folders and document templates.
• Sharing via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi Direct.
• Available in 56 languages.
• Support for multiple keyboard shortcuts including moving of objects and selections.
HOW IS OFFICESUITE PRO BETTER THAN OFFICESUITE FREE?
• Format Painter in Word documents.
• Security features - work with password protected files.
• Insert pictures using your camera or from an external file.
• Additional options in Excel including Insert Filter, Conditional Formatting, Define Name, Import Image, Edit Chart, and Save as CSV.
• Edit transitions in PowerPoint slideshows.
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
Smart Connect extension for SmartBand
How OfficeSuite uses the granted permissions on your phone - http://www.mobisystems.com/android_office/full-features.html#permissions