It is a great audio encyclopedia of the Holy Qur'an recitations of more than 130 from famous recitations with High Quality (HQ) MP3 audio. The encyclopedia includes several different recitations such as Hafs, Warsh and others. The encyclopedia provides the ability to download all the surahs for a particular Qari at once or download the specific surah only. And the possibility of running a single surah or continuous operating for multiple surah’s. The recitation stop automatically when you receive calls or when making calls. Encyclopedia has distinctive and attractive user interface. Encyclopedia has intelligent performance features for example: the settings are saved and the response to the user automatically. Work online and offline. Audio downloading required (1 Time).
Details information about Holy Quran (MP3 Encyclopedia):
1) Turn off the recitation automatically when you receive calls or when making calls.
2) The possibility of download single surah or download the complete holy Quran for the reader at once, showing download status. After downloading completed the encyclopedia used without the need of the Internet.
3) The possibility of running a single surah or continuous operating for multiple surah’s
4) Encyclopedia has intelligent performance features for example: the settings are saved and the restored automatically after restarting the app.
5) Encyclopedia provide variety of controlling features such as: Repeat, AutoPlay next, Next, Previous, Share, Shuffle, and Timer.
6) Supports multiple languages: Arabic and English
7) Holy Quran (MP3 Encyclopedia) includes 139 Qari of the Quran, the famous ones:
Mishary bin Bashid Al-Afasy
Saad bin Saeed Al-Ghamdi
Muhammad Siddiq Al-Minshawi
Ali bin Abdul Rahman Al-Huthaify
Abdul Basit Abdul Samad
Saud bin Ibrahim Al-Shuraim
Ahmed bin Ali Al-Ajmi
Shirzad Abdul Rahman bin Taher
Abu Bakr Al-Shatri
Abdullah Taha Serbil
Abdullah bin Ali Basfar
Abdullah bin Awwad Al-Juhany
Hani bin Abd Al-Rahim Al-Rifai
Mahmood Khalil Al-Hussary
And others ...................................
8) includes audio encyclopedia of the Koran recitations and different ones:
Hafs from Asm- Tajweed
Hafs from Asm- Tarteel
Hafs from Asim Koran-Kides and young Mushaf
Warsh from Naafi' - Tarteel
Warsh from Naafi' way of Alosbhana-
Qaaloon from Naafi' - Tarteel
Qaaloon from Naafi' - Tajweed
Shoba from 'Aasem bin Abi Alnjud- Tarteel
Al Douri from Abu 'Amr Albesra- Tarteel
Al Douri from Kesai - Tarteel
Abu al hareth from Kesai - Tarteel
Dhakwaan Ibn Amer- Tarteel
Bazzi and Qunbul from Ibn Katheer - Tarteel
Hisham from Ibn Amer- Tarteel
Khalaf from Hamzah - Tarteel
And other ...................................
Programming by Sedeeq Al-khazraji.
Do not forget to rate the app and give us any comments or notes about this work. Do not forget us from your duaa.
May Allah bless you all.