Offer information and guidance on procedures for the attention and / or resolution of emergency situations that affect the physical integrity or personal documents of tourists visiting the state of Quintana Roo, Mexico. This App is part of the Tourist Assistance Program.
1. In a single point free calls to the Call Center of the Ministry of Tourism, 911 (Emergencies) and 078 (roadside assistance).
2. Legal advice and personalized attention.
3. Possibility of sharing a location with someone you trust using the mobile phone's features.
4. Official legal-administrative procedures: lost or stolen passport, cloned bank card and receipt of complaints against providers of tourist services.
5. Directory of the consular corps accredited in Quintana Roo, Mexico.
6. Directory of Prosecutor's Offices of the State of Quintana Roo, Mexico.
Note: The Call Center service of the Secretary of Tourism is only available for tourists who are in the state of Quintana Roo, Mexico.