Speech diary - information about the child's development is always at hand.
For parents of children from birth to adulthood. You can keep records of multiple children.
It's never too late to keep a speech diary. Your child learns new things every day and through adolescence. I stroked a towel, stayed at home for the first time, went down to the subway, went to the camp - you will not forget a single event.
1. Enter data and track the dynamics of speech development. When the child has grown - fix the "pearls", they are quickly forgotten.
2. Print statistics on speech and achievements, show it to specialists from pediatrician to neurologist for a complete objective picture of the child's development. Control developmental delays.
3. 98 videos with articulatory gymnastics are always at hand. For self-control, mark the performance of certain exercises.
4. Record your exercises and assignments for the practice session. Monitor their implementation and observe the dynamics.
5. Write down all the achievements of the child in one place. All events will be saved in chronological order.
6. Shoot video achievements! From the first "agu" pronounced to a rhyme at a matinee in kindergarten. You no longer have to search your phone's archives for the first steps and first impressions of the sea. Everything will be recorded in a clear chronology.
7. Export data to your computer and add it to children's albums and medical records.