HiveGotContacts provides you with an efficient way to phone, send mail and sms, add and share contacts. HGC respects the ThumbFriendly standards of navigation.
Get it, try it, keep it...
Register HelloWay service now and you can enjoy the features below:
• Make calls with your HelloWay Hong Kong number. The person you call or makes call to you does not need to install the application.
• Make calls to Hong Kong fixed-line or mobile number and receive calls from anywhere in the world
• Caller display, call waiting, speaker and mute
1. Subscriber can use the HelloWay service through either data network or Wi-Fi. HGC shall not be liable for any data charges incurred by subscribers for using data network in or outside Hong Kong. To ensure the stability of the Service, subscriber is recommended to use Wi-Fi to access the Service.
2. Subscriber needs to register IDD service for the HelloWay number before making calls to overseas. IDD charges would be incurred and billed by the chosen operator separately.
3. HGC does not guarantee, and subscriber acknowledges and agrees, that the call quality or service performance may be affected by the stability of data network or Wi-Fi connection. Subscriber should check with his/her network operator for any connection problems, restrictions on VoIP function, or any additional charges for using VoIP. HGC will not be liable for the service failure due to the above situations.
4. Subscriber understands and agrees that the provision of the Service may be affected by uncertain factors such as subscriber’s mobile device settings, the restrictions of the relevant laws and regulations of Hong Kong or the overseas destinations, power failure which cannot be controlled by HGC. If the Service is interrupted or temporarily suspended due to the above events or other events which are beyond HGC’s control, HGC will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred by the subscriber.
5. Subscriber understands and agrees that the Service is unable to connect to any emergency number or system when being used outside Hong Kong, and HGC shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss, damage or expenses incurred by the subscriber in relation thereto.
6. The Service cannot function during power failure and is not suitable for use with lifeline devices.