Handheld Contact Professional Edition for Android lets you view and manage your Act! contacts, activities, calendar, notes, history items, and more from our feature-rich Android app. And all Handheld Contact mobile device apps securely store your Act! data on the mobile device, so you can continue working with it even if you're out of WiFi or mobile network range.
Handheld Contact intelligently syncs your data between configured mobile devices and Act! computers when there is an internet connection. When working without an internet connection, everything will be updated the next time you connect.
Compatible with Act! v17 and Sage Act! 2010 to Sage Act! 2013
This is not a standalone app
You must sign in with your Handheld Contact account and have the Handheld Contact computer application installed on the same machine as Act!.
Download from: http://www.handheldcontact.com/downloads.php
Before you rate our app
We please ask that you contact our support team if you are having any issues. Every Act! environment is unique and in most cases the resolution is configuration and not directly related to the mobile app.
-Mapping functionality with Contacts and Activities:
-Exporting contacts functionality:
-App log for bug reporting:
-SMS/Text messaging functionality:
-Activity alarm functionality:
★ Free Trial - No Credit Card Required ★
NOVEMBER 2012 UPDATES:
★ Sales Leads Now available
★ brand new interface
★ local caching for massive speed improvement
★ 100% native interface for zippy user-experience
★ expanded activity stream
★ addition of Sales Lead module
To fully check out the power of WORK[etc] in your business, look to the web-app at www.WORKetc.com
- integrated CRM, projects, billing, help, time sheets, help desk, documents, calendars and more.
- smart Gmail gadget to turn emails into WORKetc contacts, leads, support cases and more
- integrated Google docs to attach documents to contacts, projects, sales leads and more
- Mobile Web, Android and iPhone apps
- Real customer support, we actually use our own product (WORKetc) to manage our own business
- multiple language support (Spanish, French, Italian, German, Mandarin)
- a true CRM giving you a complete view of your customers such as invoice history, purchases, projects, support cases and sales.
- manage your entire business inside of Gmail. Take an email and create a new contact, assign to your team as a support case, attach to a project or update a sales lead.
- a single platform to manage your entire business. No costly integrations, no time wasting double-entry
- stay on top of your business with real time reporting and company wide searches
"Google apps & Worketc together are now the lifeblood of my business. Priority emails can be shared with my team are tagged in the Worketc gadget inside of Gmail. Immediately anyone assigned to a project or lead has access to the new info, no forwarding emails or CC'ing..." continue reading @ www.WORKetc.com
* Unlock locked-out users
* Reset users' passwords
* Freeze users, which instantly prevents login access regardless of assignment rules, approval processes, etc.
* Manage users' permission sets
Also, you can view a mobile-friendly version of the main Salesforce release notes, see advisories about upcoming system maintenance, and engage with the Salesforce customer community.
CompanionLink (PC): http://www.companionlink.com/android
CompanionLink (Mac): http://www.companionlink.com/mac
Voice Commands cheatsheet:
(Video) Android Sync DejaCloud
(Video) Android Sync USB:
DejaOffice is the only Outlook sync solution that gives you:
• Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Notes and Journal in one business-class app
• Option to choose Cloud or USB Connect for sync
• Built to mirror Outlook data fields and look-n-feel • One-click option to keep personal and business data separate
• Full database encryption on Android
• Free phone support for life
Choose from USB Connect or Cloud to sync Outlook with Android. Works with standalone Microsoft Outlook (no Exchange required, though we also support Exchange public folders).
DejaOffice synchronizes with popular CRM and PIM software like Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, Sage ACT!, Palm Desktop, Salesforce CRM, Zoho CRM, SugarCRM, GroupWise, GoldMine, Highrise, and Time and Chaos.
What people say about DejaOffice:
“First Outlook sync product that worked correctly out of the box.” (Reuben G)
“After 15 days of fussing with other products, I’ve come home to CompanionLink.” (Herb D)
“Best app I’ve ever downloaded. Professional, easy to use, intuitive.” (Eddie S)
DejaOffice is mentioned on CNBC, AndroidCentral, AndroidForums, DroidForums, SkyMall and many other places!
Smartphones aren’t very smart when it comes to business functionality. DejaOffice changes that by adding business features similar to BlackBerry and Palm Treo. From color-coded categories, linking contacts to appointments and tasks, advanced view, sort and search options, DejaOffice gives you business features not found in Android devices.
• Holds more than 50,000 records
• Built to mirror Outlook contacts, Outlook calendar, Outlook tasks, and Outlook notes
• Advanced contacts sort (first name, last name, company name, categories)
• Category manager with colors
• 5 calendar views (day, week, month, year, list)
• Multiple task styles (GTD, Franklin Covey, TBYL, Outlook-style, Palm-style)
• Daily agenda widget (your appointments and tasks in one view)
• Calendar and task alarms
• Set advanced calendar recurrence patterns
• Link contacts to calendar events
• Group contacts by city, company, postal code
• Private records (password-protected)
• Custom fields
• Contact photos
• Global search across all CRM data
• Full database encryption
• History log for every contact record + Selectable font sizes
• Guided wizard for quick setup • Set Android home screen shortcuts to individual DejaOffice apps
• Dual-pane viewing options for Android Tablets. Better productivity and optimal use of screen space.
• Integrates with built-in Android Contacts, Calendar, Dialer, Maps, Email, SMS, Browser
• Language options: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (China) and Chinese (Taiwan).
• Works with all Android devices including Galaxy series, DROID series, HTC, LG, Huawei, Sony and others
With the ShareSync mobile app, you can:
• Open and view your synced files directly from your mobile device
• Share files with colleagues and business partners
• Mark files as favorites for offline access
• Upload files from your mobile device to your ShareSync folder
• Upload files via sharing option from external applications
• Protect your data with passcode lock
The ShareSync mobile app will only work for subscribers to the ShareSync service.
Through an intuitive and easy menu, AsiaData allows users to create their own graphs and share them with others through email and Twitter. Ready-made graphs and tables are also available.
Install this app to play it around your visit to the Swiss pavilion at the Expo 2012 Yeosu Korea.