Bug on Moto G makes useless I really like it's look and customizable options. The problem is the widgets are taking up too many spaces on my Moto G. For example I use the 1x1 widget but it takes up 2x2 homescreen squares and centers in the middle of the 4 squares. So that's 4 spaces wasted instead of just one. Also the 2x1 takes up 3x2 spaces etc. Please fix this and it's worth 5 stars.
Perfect Yes. Call counter gives the same result as my provider. We have different minimum call and charge durations. I set it up and it works like a charm. Great widget. Wish it had an app to go with it.
Doesn't work! Calls and sms is ok, but counter of data doesn't work. Not worth 0,99e!
It thinks GrooveIP calls are voice calls To avoid burning through my 100 minute monthly ceiling, I make outgoing calls with GrooveIP (data), but Plan Monitor Widget thinks data calls are voice calls, telling me that I'm using up voice minutes when I'm not. That would be OK if the widget could measure minutes for "incoming calls only" but it can't.
Ness a lot of work but promising... *Cannot differentiate between night & weekend versus anytime minutes. *Cannot tell the difference between mobile to mobile and mobile to landline (important for non unlimited plans) without inputting every number you call or receive a call from on a case by case basis. *Extremely limited database of premade plans for USA. *Extremely limited ability to customize a plan to fit my needs, in that if you don't have a prepaid plan, or if you have AT&T, this app its almost useless.
Data counter not working on xt910 Data counter for Motorola xt910 still not working. Please fix.
- problem with data counter on Samsung GT-I9505 / GT-N7105 and Sony C6602 C6603 solved
- Free Numbers are now divided between Free For Calls AND Free For SMS
- Improved CUSTOM BAR for handling PREPAID with Connection Fee
- Lists of numbers support now deletion of single entries
- Option for counting outgoing+INCOMING calls added (necessary in specific Countries only)
- Option for Minimum Call duration added (necessary with specific Contracts only)
- Motorola ATRIX bugfix
- minor bugfixing
Discover information and IMEI of your SIM card, and contacts you have stored