Instantly search homes for sale, condos for rent, and real estate listings in Singapore. Commercial properties (Retail, Mall Shop, Shop House, Office, Industrial, Land) from CommercialGuru are also available for search!
PropertyGuru Android app shows you a map of nearby properties (using your current location).
You can easily adjust search filters to find real estate listings that exactly match your home and location criteria.
PropertyGuru Free Android app provides listings details for condos, HDB and landed properties for sale and for rent across Singapore.
Get all the essentials and more: photos, details information about the home, local neighbourhood info, agent details... You can also shortlist the property, contact directly the agent, send the listing detail by email or even share it with you friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- Free Text Search: Simply type a few words to access more than 100,000 listings across Singapore
- Current location: Using built-in GPS, see nearby properties for sale and for rent around you
- Custom Searches: Add search filters like price, number of bedrooms, PSF, floor size or construction date.
- Save your search for future use: and shortlist your favourite properties
- Find property agents: browse our Real Estate Agent directory to find a specialist in your area/project
- Connect with Agents: Contact Real Estate Agents in one-click by phone call or email
- New Homes: Discover the latest new project launches in Singapore
- Market News: Read the latest properties news on the go
- Mortgage Calculator: Estimate your loans with the Mortgage Calculator
- Multi-device Access: Log in with your PropertyGuru account to access your favourite searches and properties across all your devices
- You can search not only for Residential properties, but also for commercial properties (Retail, Mall Shop, Shop House, Office, Industrial, Land)
PropertyGuru will help you find the perfect place to stay in Singapore.
PropertyGuru.com.sg, Singapore's leading property portal and a flagship website of PropertyGuru's Network – Asia's Property Guru. PropertyGuru.com.sg is used by over 4.5 million consumers who view over 50 million pages.
A favourite with local property seekers, PropertyGuru.com.sg is the largest online property database in Singapore, with several awards under its belt and features real time access to multi-media rich content covering property and home-related products, services, news, advice, guides and tools. It works closely with prominent real estate developers in Singapore and overseas, over 20,000 housing agents, and home-related firms.
PropertyGuru is available not only in Singapore (http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/) but also in Malaysia with PropertyGuru Malaysia (http://www.propertyguru.com.my/) in Indonesia with Rumah (http://www.rumah.com/) and in Thailand with DDproperty (http://www.ddproperty.com/)
Download the FREE iProperty.com Malaysia App to give yourself access to Malaysia’s largest database of over 200,000 property listings.
Whether you’re in the market for properties for sale, rent or new projects, this app will give you real-time access to the very same listings and resources that are now available on our websites!
Instantly access over 200,000 properties for sale and rent in Malaysia, with multiple photos, property details, maps and more
Powerful and flexible search - filter by property type, location, budget, bedrooms, or keywords
View your Search results on a list or map
Contact Agent/Developer – get in touch with the seller by phone, email or sms with just a click
See properties nearby your current location with Google Maps
Agent and Developer Directories – Search our comprehensive database of real estate agents and property developers
Condominium Directory – Access a comprehensive database of condominiums and private apartments with information, pictures, maps and user reviews!
Property News – Access the latest real estate news as published on our website.
About iProperty.com (www.iproperty.com)
The iProperty.com Group is Asia's No. 1 online property group, with leading property websites in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, India and the Philippines. In 2009, the Group made history by winning the highly prestigious CNBC Arabiya Asia Pacific Property Awards in the "Best Property Portal" category for 6 of its websites across 5 countries, including Malaysia (www.iproperty.com.my), Singapore (www.iproperty.com.sg), Hong Kong (www.gohome.com.hk), India (www.india.iproperty.com), the Philippines (www.iproperty.com.ph) and regional luxury property portal iLuxuryasia.com (www.iLuxuryasia.com). iProperty.com is owned by Australian Stock Exchange-listed IPGA Limited (www.ipgalimited.com), (ASX: IPP).
With Zoopla's updated Android app, you can easily access the most up-to-date market information, view available properties and contact local estate agents to help you make the smarter property choice.
Looking for your next home to buy, or flat to rent? With over 95% of the UK property market covered, we've got all the tools you need to start your property search.
Looking for a commercial property? You can use the Zoopla app to search through thousands of commercial properties throughout the UK.
And the app's most addictive features (so we've been told)
- Find out what a property is worth whilst you're on the move
You can find the current value of any UK home - even your own (or your neighbours)!
- Walk around your area and see what's available
With built-in GPS technology, you can see which properties are for sale and to rent near you.
- Set Search Preferences
Sign into your MyZoopla account to set your search preferences and add properties to your favourites. Accessible via any device, making it even easier for you to find the properties that interest you most.
With the updated PrimeLocation Android app, you can easily access the most up-to-date market information, view available properties for sale and to rent, and contact local estate agents to help you find the home you deserve.
Looking for properties overseas? Use the PrimeLocation app to search through thousands of properties all over the world!
What makes our Android app so useful?
- It's got more
PrimeLocation.com covers over 95% of the UK property market and so does our iPhone app. So you've got a million properties or more to browse in your hand.
- Get the full picture
See how many people have already viewed the property and how much it was first put on the market for (and how much it may have dropped).
- It's so simple to use
Just a couple of touches or swipes and you have everything at your fingertips including one-touch agent calling.
- See local house prices
Keep yourself informed even when you're on the move by checking how much homes have been sold for recently in the streets you're looking to buy in.
Learn about the area before your viewing by looking at property in the UK with Google Street View.
Share property with friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, via email, SMS and directly from the app.
What you’ll love about the Rightmove property app:
- Sync and share your saved properties and searches on your desktop, with other smartphones and even your TV with ‘MyRightmove’.
- View photos and floorplans in full screen.
- Find stations and schools near a property.
- Enquire about a property via phone or email in-app.
This app will just redirect you to the following online property sites.
This application includes information on sale prices and rentals of private residential properties in Singapore (including prices of units sold by developers).
Whilst every reasonable endeavour has been made to ensure that the contents of the Property Market Information are accurate and complete, the URA does not warrant the accuracy, correctness and completeness of such contents and shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage whatsoever may arise as a result of any use of or reliance on such contents.
-Capture property profiles
-Determine vaastu compatibility of the property
-Customize vaastu setting or use default recommendations
-Determine current vaastu setting with the inbuilt compass
-Tag video/audio/text notes to the property
-Compare and contrast information among selected properties
-Share comparison information with others via Facebook/Email
-View property and points-of-interest in a single view on a map or a tabular report to get a feel for the relative proximity
-Now you can search a location or navigate manually in the POI screen.
-New screen lists Real Estate terminology with short descriptions
-Fixes for 2 minor bugs.
Rumah 123's new Android real estate app is optimized for Android and it is fast and instantaneous.
With the better search experience and faster browsing, finding the property of your dreams will be as easy as 1-2-3!
· Easy Sign-in: Sign in using existing Rumah123.com account or Facebook
· Cross-Device Access: Log in to access your shortlisted properties and comparisons across devices
· Connect with Agents: Contact real estate agents on the go
· Sharing is Caring: Share your dream home with your friends and family on Facebook or through Email
· User-Friendly: More user-friendly interface including better search experience, faster browsing and friendlier features
PropertyGuru AgentNet app is a mobile extension from Singapore’s No. 1 property website. The app allows existing property agents to market their properties, response to clients’ enquiries and update existing listings while on the go.
If you are a property agent looking to get increase exposure online and always on the move, you can download our app today to enjoy the following features instantly.
-Add property listings immediately after obtaining permission to sell property
-Immediately take photos and update them on to your property listing
-Instant updates on buyers or sellers enquiries
-Respond to buyers/sellers enquiries
CommonFloor.com, India’s leading real estate portal brings to you the “CommonFloor Property India” app. This mobile application for property search has been designed keeping you in mind and is the ultimate solution to all your property requirements ‘on the go’.
You can now search property/project based on advanced filters, view results on map, sort results on the basis of your preference, view full details, contact property owners, post property/requirements, shortlist your preferred properties and much more.
CommonFloor Real Estate app also features an advance ‘Augmented Search’ which allows you to view properties around you; using your phone’s camera.
We present to you this advanced ‘CommonFloor Property’ app to bring you the ‘best-in-class’ property search experience, on your mobile phone.
Congratulations! Your smart phone just got much smarter.
Your Home, Your Life - now on your mobile!
• Search projects/properties on the go
• Push Notification for matching properties
• Search new properties by requirements
• Smart filters search option - you can now search based on property type, property owner, area, budget range, multi-location etc.
• Search property through ‘Augmented Reality’
• Search properties on the map - one click to view properties near your location
• Filter your search by Price, BHK, and Locality etc.
• Sort results – search results can now be sorted by relevance, price or date.
• Details of projects/property - view price, amenities, plans, maps, pictures and much more
• Get driving directions – navigate your way to the property of your choice from your current location
• Contact property owners or express your interest – send messages, email or call them from your mobile phone instantly
• Share property/project with your friends via email
• Join Owners' Association Group of your apartment community
• Post property – add your property details, spot your property on the map
Note: We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside this app
Launched in 2007, CommonFloor.com is an innovative online service that combines property search, apartment management, and vendor management - envisioned to cater to a person’s complete residential requirements. From searching for an apartment to facilitating interactions within an apartment community on the ‘commonfloor’ platform, the portal is dedicated to meeting all aspects of consumers’ needs around their home. With its presence in more than 120 cities and over 70,000 community listings, constituting more than 50 lakh homes, CommonFloor.com now leads the online real estate portal space in India.
- Augmented reality, map and list view access to past sales history and current property listings
- RP Data Automated Value Guide provides estimated price guides on more than 80% of properties in Australia (over 70% of residential properties in Victoria)
- Suburb profiles revealing demographics, median price, buying/selling conditions, property hotspots and capital growth trends
- Videos, articles and home buying guides for first home buyers, renovators and investors
- Contact a lender or a local agent directly from your phone- List of local Commonwealth Bank lenders in your area
- You can now access the app globally (Australian Data only)
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Data is sourced from RP Data, who use a variety of sources including industry professionals, online partners and official government-sourced sales records.
- 95% of residential properties across Australia are recorded in the RP Data database. Unfortunately, legislation in Victoria limits data access, with only 40% of property records having sales data available.
- As data is sourced at the time of last sale, any subsequent changes to the property (eg. adding an extra bedroom) will not be captured until the next time the property is listed for sale.
- Despite a quality assurance process being in place, there may be discrepancies within the database. If you would like to request that the details of your property be updated, please contact RP Data on propertyguide.sup firstname.lastname@example.org
SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK
We are currently looking into a number of new features and data for the next release. Help us improve the application by submitting your feedback and suggestions to email@example.com. Please note, we are not able to respond but we value your input and will take all comments into consideration with future releases of the application.
Download the FREE Android App from Shweproperty.com and give yourself instant access to Myanmar's most comprehensive database of property listings and myanmar real estate news - complete with price, photos, property details, maps and more.
Whether you’re searching for property for sale or rent, this app will give you real-time access to the very same listings, news and resources on our websites (www.shweproperty.com).
Powerful and flexible search - filter by property type, location, price
View Search results in a list
Get Latest Myanmar Property News
Agent and Developer Directories
With the onthehouse.com.au Property Values app you will have access to descriptive property profiles, comparable properties for sale and recently sold, property sold history, listing history, Real Estate Exchange (REX) analytic service, and onthehouse.com.au Guesstimates. This information will give you an informed view on the property market and area you are interested in, and aids your property searching and research.
In the App...
Property Profile Report
Displays available information on the actual property, this may include images, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms, number of car spaces, land size, land value, plus additional information for the property as available.
Property Sold History Report
Actual recorded sold history on individual properties – what it sold for, when it sold and the type of sale.
Comparative report on an individual property including comparative listings for sale and comparative recently sold properties. View other properties in the area that are similar to this one.
Onthehouse.com.au provides the actual sold data from properties sales on an individual property, street or suburb basis and the REX service analyses the property values movements by region, whilst also allowing consumers to “drill down” to the actual underlying sales data.
Guesstimates are an automated calculated value estimate on the property displayed in the profile report. The 'Guesstimates' are based on information that is available to us at the time of calculation, including location, recent sales and other market influencing factors.
onthehouse.com.au covers the whole real estate market with a combination of Real Estate Agent Property Listings, Sold Property Information, Sold Property Reports, and analytical tools. By bringing together these essential offerings on the one site, browsers have a unique opportunity to stay on top of the market when searching, buying, selling or just watching property throughout Australia.
Note: some property information may not be available at the time of display.