No need to worry about unable to get your bus timing in your Android phone! An dedicated Android app for users in Singapore, you can find out when your next SBSTransit bus is coming!
Just key in the bus number and bus stop number and you will be able to find out the bus arrival timing.
You can use this app to check bus departure from interchange, and there is an built in journey planner too!
We will be adding more features and updates progressively so please stay tuned! Please bear with the 'lousy' interface with this fix as we will be releasing a new layout soon!
Please provide us your feedback if there is other ways to enhance your experience.
- load arrival time for SBS and SMRT buses
- show nearby bus stops
- show bus routes
- show bus stops in map
- search buses, roads, bus stops and bus stop no
- bookmark buses and bus stops
The app is FREE & supported by advertisements.
For bugs report,
Singapore's (4 million inh.) rapid transit system is considered one of the most modern in the world and was the first one to introduce platform sliding doors to protect passengers from falling onto tracks and to allow better air regulation in underground station areas (similar doors were installed in the St. Petersburg metro from the 1960's though).
The system (MRT and LRT) is operated by two companies, SMRT and SBS Transit. Lines are named and stations can also be identified by a line/station code, like Jurong East would be NE1 and EW24. Unlike other metro systems, Singapore uses destination numbers, instead of line numbers.
The first two lines are operated by SMRT (formerly Singapore Mass Rapid Transit):
1990: 67km (19km underground, 3.3km at grade, 44.8km on viaduct), 42 stations (15 underground)
2002: 2 lines, 89.4 km (23.3km underground), 51 stations (16 underground, 9 of which are prepared as civil defence stations), including 6.4 km airport branch. Average station depth is 14.7m, Raffles Place being the deepest on these two lines at 21.3m.
Both lines are served by 138m long 6-car-trains, which are air-conditioned, with 4 doors each car. Carriages are 3.2m wide. Trains reach a maximum speed of 80km/h (average 45km/h), use 1435 mm gauge, power supply is via third rail at 750V.
North South Line (NS)
Marina Bay - Jurong East - 44 km
07/11/1987: Yio Chu Kang- Toa Payoh
12/12/1987: Toa Payoh - Raffles Place
20/12/1988: Yio Chu Kang - Yishun
04/11/1989: Raffles Place - Marina Bay (start of two separate lines)
10/03/1990: Jurong East - Choa Chu Kang (then part of the East West Line)
10/02/1996: Yishun - Choa Chu Kang (incorporating line up to Jurong East)
East West Line (EW)
Pasir Ris/Changi Airport - Joo Koon - 49.2 km
12/12/1987: Raffles Place - Outram Park
12/03/1988: Outram Park - Clementi
05/11/1988: Clementi - Lakeside
04/11/1989: Raffles Place - Tanah Merah (start of two separate lines)
16/12/1989: Tanah Merah - Pasir Ris
10/03/1990: Jurong East - Choa Chu Kang (later linked to the North South Line)
06/07/1990: Lakeside - Boon Lay
10/01/2001: EW28 Expo station (shuttle service between Tanah Merah and Expo stations)
18/10/2001: Dover station (EW22) added between Clementi and Buona Vista
08/02/2002: EW29 Changi Airport (with through service from Boon Lay)
22/07/2003: Shuttle service Tanah Merah (EW4) - Changi Airport (CG2)
28/02/2009: Boon Lay - Joo Koon
Circle Line (CC)
The first 5.7 km section of a 33 km circular line (although not really a full circle) opened in May 2009 between Bartley and Marymount, intersecting with the North South Line at Bishan, and the North East Line at Serangoon. Like the North East Line, the Circle Line is a driverless metro, but operated only with three-car trains by SMRT. A 2.4 km branch to Marina Bay (with stations numbered CE1 for Bayfront and CE2 for Marina Bay) was added in early 2012.
SBS Transit is also a major bus operator in Singapore.
North East Line (NE)
A 20 km underground and fully automated*, driverless line from the HarbourFront (World Trade Center) to Punggol opened in June 2003. Woodleigh station only opened in 2011 once the area got fully developed. The first 25 six-car trains were delivered by Alstom in Oct. 2000. They are able to travel at a maximum speed of 90km/h and are powered via overhead pantographs. This line (total travelling time 33 minutes) is operated by SBS Transit. They also operate two LRT feeder lines, the Sengkang LRT & the Punggol LRT (see below).
* Alstom URBALIS system
20 June 2003: HarbourFront - Punggol (except Woodleigh and Buangkok stations)
15 Jan 2006: Buangkok station opened
20 June 2011: Woodleigh station opened
Users can also bookmark their favourite buses and search for the routes between two locations (the search feature is powered by GoThere.sg and requires network connection)
- Tap and hold on the route name (after choosing the bus number) to bookmark it.
- Tap and hold on the bus stop to see all th buses that arrive at that bus stop.
For bugs report: http://twitter.com/pdah
Your relationship with your home is a close one. Iris gets you closer with simple wireless home control and monitoring. It's kind of like a conversation — your home can tell you what it's up to and you can tell it what you need.
Iris is your one-stop solution for creating the smart home of your dreams. With the DIY expertise you expect from Lowe's, Iris lets you set up a reliable and easy to operate system customized to your home.
With the Iris app, your phone will now operate as a remote control for your home. You will be able to control all the great features Iris has to offer:
• Self-monitored Home Security
• Remotely control your thermostats
• Control other plugged in and hardwired devices
• Video streaming and playback
• Whole home energy usage
• Choose from 4 home modes — "At home", "Night", "Away", "Vacation" — and control multiple devices at once (alarms, thermostats, locks, lights and other plugged in devices)
Want to see these and all the other great features Iris has to offer before you buy your kit or other Iris compatible products? Simply click the Test Drive button at the bottom of the Sign In screen to interact with the app which is filled with example data.
* This app requires Android 3.2 and above for video streaming and playback.
*** This app requires that you have an Iris™ connected home system & sign up at www.lowes.com/iris
* WES, MAX, bus and Streetcar arrival times
* route listings
* trip planning
* system maps
* favorite stops
* nearby stops
* finding stops with map interface
* finding stops with radar
* strobe for flagging buses
* one-click calling of TriMet in PDX
* and more!
All for less than a 1-Day Pass!
-Tablet friendly layout (Honeycomb Compatibility)
-Real-time predictions: DC Metrorail, Metro Bus, Circulator, PG County-The Bus, Fairfax CUE, UMD Shuttle
-Nearest train stations & WMATA Bus stops by GPS
-Google Maps directions to each of the nearest stations/stops
-Interactive Metrorail Map
-Load StreetView from Metro Map for a station
-Train Trip Planner
-Metro rail disruptions and news
-Important WMATA contact information (press menu on the app home screen)
-Sort your favorite Metro Stations and Bus Stops by dragging the icons to the left of the station name.
-Backup your configuration to the SD card (press menu on the app home screen)
-Restore your configuration from the SD card (press menu on the app home screen)
An ad-free (paid) version is available.
A useful Singapore bus app that delights you.
- Two unique home screen sg bus time widgets (1x1 & 4x2)
- sort bus sg favourite by drag and release
- view subsequent bus sg stops and last sg bus schedule time at stop
- add unlimited number of 1x1 single sg bus widgets e.g. 1 for work and 1 for home.
Please do not hesitate to email me if you need any assistance or have any idea to improve the SG Buses Delight 2 ++Widgets. Keep your feedback coming! Thank you very much.
saitiam7 (at) gmail (dot) com. SG Buses Delight 2.
Latest sg buses features..
- swipe for next nearest sg bus stop!
- add user location on map
- accurate nearest bus sg stop
- fix crash on start up
- edit stop name for favorite
- add map button at stop
- search stopId gives stopName
- faster gps locator
This app is not related to great apps like SG Buses, Easy SG Transport, SG NextBus, SBS Transit iris, smrt connect, myTransport SG and many other apps that make transportation in Singapore better.
MyTransport.SG Mobile, an award winning app, is a content-rich service offering a wide range of information for all modes of land transportation – empowering commuters, motorists and cyclists in Singapore to make informed decisions and better plan their journey, with these features:
• Personalise your favourite services with MyConcierge
• Search and locate nearby bus stops and service number with bus route details
• Get real-time island-wide bus arrival information
• Search and locate nearby taxi stands and quick dial for taxi booking services
• Report road defects via Snap & Send
• Get real-time parking lots availability for popular locations
• Plan route with Traffic News and ERP Gantries on Traffic Smart
• View live traffic images along all expressways round the island
• Receive notification on expressways traffic news during peak hours and train service delay information
• Explore cycling towns, routes, and parking facilities
• Find out lifestyle events and promotions nearby
This app is proud to be a multiple local and international awards winners in:
• 2013 Singapore infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF) Awards, Gold Winner in Most Popular Mobile Apps category and Silver Winner in Mobile Applications category
• 2013 UiTP Grow with Public Transport International Awards, Integrated Mobility category
• 2013 eGov Excellence Awards, Distinguished Winner in mServices category
• 2013 Singapore Mobile Excellence Awards, Gold Winner in Best App/Content by Government/Community category
• 2012 Summit Emerging Media Awards, Visionary Award in Navigation App category
• 2012 W3 Awards, Silver Award in Maps and Navigation mobile app category
For the full suite of land transport information and e-Services, please visit: http://www.mytransport.sg
To help us improve this app, you are welcome to email us at: LTA-MyTransport@lta.gov.sg
IMPORTANT NOTE: All real-time bus arrival data, bus routes data, bus schedules data, belong to the operators of those bus routes, a.k.a., SBS and SMRT. bus@sg is not affiliated with the bus operators.
You can add bus stops to your favourites for easy access. To add a bus stop to your favourites, you can tap the "+" button on the favourites page, or tap the "fav" button on the prediction page of a selected bus stop. You can also enable auto-loading for individual bus routes at a favourite stop. When you open a favourite stop, all the routes marked as auto-loading will auto load the bus arrival times, and those routes are moved to the top of list.
(2) Nearby Stops
bus@sg shows you a list of bus stops near your current location, sorted by distance. You can tap the "locate" button next to the stop name to show it on the map.
(3) Map and Search
bus@sg provides a full-size map showing all the bus stops. You can use the search function to quickly find a bus stop by its name, id, or road name. This makes it easy to quickly navigate to your destination area, find the bus stops, and look up the bus arrival times.
In the routes page you can see all the bus routes in Singapore, and can navigate through the list of stops for each route.
bus@sg also shows you full route schedules, including first bus time, last bus time, and frequency.
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you can find in the application:
• The bus stop nearest to your current location along with map and distance to the bus stop.
• Lists down all the bus stops on campus sorted according to the nearest one first.
• Arrival time and the next bus arrival timing of all the buses in each bus stop.
• And last but not least, all respective internal bus routes – reference from each bus stop – at a glance.
- Check bus routes
- Get real time bus arrival time (available for bus stops along academic belt and with arrival time panel)
- Check bus stops by road name
- Bookmark buses & bus stops
- Search buses, bus stops & roads
- View list of places (Libraries, Swimming Complexes, Parks, Museums, Monuments, Market & Food Centers, Community Centers, Shopping Malls & Mosques)
- Get the direction on map
- Find the nearby bus stops
- Snap and share bus related photos
- Support language, theme and font size
You need to login by using your Instagram account when you click on snap button. You Id & profile photo are displayed with your shared photos.
If like thousands of other Singaporean you need answers to these questions then look no further than the "Live Singapore Bus Tracker" app for Android devices.
Live Bus At SG is an Android app that makes use of RISI's bus countdown data stream.
This data stream provides information on bus arrival times of approx 90% of Singapore's bus stops.
This app accesses the stream and provides a simple interface to view all the data.
Live countdown. View live information on when the next bus is due at all stops across Singapore
Favourites. Add a bus stop to your favourites list for easy access
Journey Planner. Plan your journeys, find out how to get from one place to another instantly.
Get me home. Store your home post code and find out how to get home from anywhere in Singapore at any time at the click of a button.
Arrival Alarm. Set an alarm to be notified when a bus is nearly due!
Nearby Stops. Use the GPS of your phone to see on a map where the nearest stops are and instantly see its arrivals information
Manual or Auto refresh. The app automatically refreshes the data every 30 seconds but also provides a refresh button to manually refresh the data
Bus routes. View the route of a bus on the map
Map View. View all the bus stops of an area
Ease of use. A nice easy to use interface
Our Metro Guides for Facebook tell you when the next bus or subway train is arriving in places like Chicago, NYC and the SF Bay with more transit systems planned.
Attractionseeker helps you:
• Plan a trip with metro guides
• Get detailed subway and bus schedules
• Find directions to ballparks, museums, theme parks, zoos and more
• Find parking and make reservations for metro areas
• Get local deals based on GPS
• View scrollable, zoom-able local maps
• Estimate travel time and costs with detailed pricing info and hours of operation
• Search based on your travel preferences – bus, subway, attractions or events
• Access addresses, telephone numbers, ticketing, websites, weather and reviews
• Keep track of all the attractions visited and create a bucket list
• Burn calories and reduce carbon emissions by sightseeing and using public transportation
• Share with friends on Facebook
Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Buffalo, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Columbus, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Green Bay, Hartford, Honolulu, Houston, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Little Rock, Louisville, Los Angeles, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Orleans, New York City, Orlando, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Portland, Providence, Raleigh-Durham, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC, Calgary, Halifax, Montreal, Quebec City, Toronto, Vancouver, Moscow, Paris, St. Petersburg, London, Tokyo, Brussels, Singapore, Berlin, Beijing, Seoul, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Lagos, Sydney, Bangkok, Shanghai, Zurich, Mexico City, Moscow, Taipei, Nairobi, Sao Paulo, Istanbul, Munich, Buenos Aires, Cairo, Milan, Dubai, Tel Aviv, Kuala Lumpur, Bogota, New Delhi, Rio De Janeiro, Jakarta, Mumbai, Johannesburg
Transit metro systems supported:
BART, SF MUNI, CTA, HART, COTA, MTA, IndyGo, PSTA, RTD, DART, PSTA, Trimet, DC Metro, SEPTA, MBTA
Dollywood, Universal's Islands of Adventure, Busch Gardens, Holiday World, SeaWorld Discovery Cove, Hollywood Studios, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Cedar Point, Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, Universal Studios Florida, EPCOT, Hersheypark, Kings Island, Carowinds, Kings Dominion, Canada's Wonderland, Magic Kingdom, SeaWorld Orlando, SeaWorld San Antonio, Animal Kingdom, Disneyland, Disney's California Adventure, Kennywood Park, Six Flags Over Georgia, Six Flags Over Texas, Six Flags Great Adventure, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, Six Flags Great Escape, Six Flags White Water, Six Flags St. Louis, LEGOLAND California, Nashville Zoo, Niagara Falls, San Diego Zoo, Universal Studios Hollywood, COSI, Cincinnati Zoo, CN Tower, Disney Quest, AMC, Coney Island, Daytona Lagoon, Medieval Times, Toledo Zoo, Arlington National Cemetery, Daytona Beach, Gettysburg, Jefferson Memorial, Kennedy Space Center, Forbidden City, Museum of Science and Industry, Navy Pier, Nickelodeon Universe, Smithsonian, Colosseum, American Museum of Natural History, Great Wall of China, Fun Spot, Downtown Disney, Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Museum, Pyramids of Giza, Alton Towers, Atlanta Zoo, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, California's Great America, Shedd Aquarium, Darien Lake, Alcatraz Island, Disneyland Resort Paris, Dorney Park, Dream World, Efteling, Elitch Gardens, Europa Park, Rockefeller Center, Happy Valley, Hong Kong Disneyland, Hopi Hari, Knott's Berry Farm, Michigan's Adventure, Adler Planetarium, Parque Warner Madrid, SeaWorld San Diego, Willis Tower, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Louvre, British Museum
Compare to Hopstop, Disney Mobile Magic, Ride Hopper, Parkmobile, BestParking, TripAdvisor, New York City Guide, Chicago City Guide, San Francisco City Guide, Attraction Seeker, YP, Transit App, Yelp, Citysearch, Facebook
Streeetdirectory now comes with offline maps.
★ Comes with Free Offline Maps, once you download the offline map, you can use the map without internet connection.
★ The most up-to-date Singapore maps
★ Directions by Car, Taxi, Bus & MRT
★ Traffic, Bus timing & ERP pricing information
★ Bus arrival time
★ Complete Business Information
More from developer
Bookmark your favourite addresses to launch at startup and experience an accelerated access for your future taxi bookings.
What’s more? As an existing registered user of web booking, you may login with your user-id and password to view your latest last 3 pick-up locations. Let’s talk about convenience at your fingertips!
Why wait? Sign up now at www.webbooking.cdgtaxi.com.sg to experience the ease of convenience!
− Booking of current and advance jobs are available
− Auto population of user’s current location into the pickup address
– This feature is only available for user who login. User can book using the address of his / her past bookings. Application will capture addresses of user’s past bookings using web, mobile and Android up to a maximum of 3 addresses.
– Pick up address and point will be captured based on your last booking.
– User can mark his or her frequent pickup address as Favourites and use this address for future bookings.
– Bookmark favourite addresses from status tab
– Storage of maximum 20 favourite addresses
– Personalised description for each favourite address
– Added in-app push notification for all taxi bookings.
SMS confirmation will no longer be sent.
– Location tracking for confirmed taxi booking (immediate tracking available for current bookings and tracking available 10mins before pickup time for advance bookings)
– Check the status or cancel taxi bookings regardless of the channels.
For example, user may book a taxi using SMS channel and subsequently check the status of this booking using Android booking application.
– We value your feedback. You may share your taxi experience with our Customer Service team via feedback feature.
ComfortDelGro Taxi Booking application can run on v1.6 and above. Features of this application may vary according to different versions of operating system and the phone models.
View Job Postings
- Displays a list of advance booking jobs available for bidding that allows cabby to choose based on their preferred date, time and pick-up point
- Displays details of all confirmed advance booking jobs acquired via the MDT (Mobile Data Terminal) or the app
- Digital maps available for planning of routes to pick-up points
- For cabbies to receive broadcast messages or send canned messages when needed
- For cabbies to email feedback or enquiries to Driver Relations Officers (DROs)
Report - Send iPhone Logs
- For cabbies to send feedback regarding problems with the app
ComfortDelGro Driver Job Bidding application can run on OS v1.6 and above. Features of this application may vary according to different versions of operating system and phone models.