No need to worry about unable to get your bus timing in your Android phone! An dedicated Android app for users in Singapore, you can find out when your next SBSTransit bus is coming!
Just key in the bus number and bus stop number and you will be able to find out the bus arrival timing.
You can use this app to check bus departure from interchange, and there is an built in journey planner too!
We will be adding more features and updates progressively so please stay tuned! Please bear with the 'lousy' interface with this fix as we will be releasing a new layout soon!
Please provide us your feedback if there is other ways to enhance your experience.
- load arrival time for SBS and SMRT buses
- show nearby bus stops
- show bus routes
- show bus stops in map
- search buses, roads, bus stops and bus stop no
- bookmark buses and bus stops
The app is FREE & supported by advertisements.
For bugs report,
The Speaktoit Assistant has been named:
★★★★★ New York Times: Top 10 Android App of the Year
★★★★★ Forbes: Top 10 Mobile App for Productivity
★★★★★ Red Herring Top 100 Global Winner
★★★★★ PC World: Best free Android apps of 2011
Your Speaktoit Assistant uses natural language technology to answer questions, find information, launch apps, and connect you with various web services (like Google, Wikipedia, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Evernote, Yelp, and others).
What else can your Assistant do?
It Remembers - As the Assistant learns about your favorite places, services, and preferences, it takes into account your current environment and schedule in order to provide the best suggestions and Assistant functions customized to you.
It Understands - There's no need to memorize any commands or learn any special tricks to make the Assistant work for you - just speak naturally, the Assistant will understand you.
It Cares - Your Assistant offers proactive assistance when it thinks you might need it - your best interests are always in mind.
It Speaks Your Language - The multilingual Assistant is available in English, Spanish, Russian, German, Chinese and Portuguese - and it's currently being trained in many other languages that will launch soon.
It's Always at Your Service - Your Assistant is cross-platform: use the same Assistant on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
It Learns - Want your Assistant to respond or react in a specific way? Teach it to further improve its efficiency!
The list of the Assistant’s skills is too large to fit here, you can find them in the application under the little light bulb next to the microphone. Some of them are: talk, call numbers and contacts, send and receive texts messages and email, set alarms, search websites, get answers from encyclopedias, find places, read news, get weather forecasts, do basic math, updates Facebook statuses, tweet, organize calendar, tasks and notes, play music and videos, open sites and applications, translate, navigate, check in on Foursquare, remind, learn from you new commands and much more.
Currently, the Assistant works with the following services: Google, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Evernote, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, Chacha, IMDB, Eventful, News360, Amazon, Gmail, Google Images, Google Calendar, Google Maps, Google Navigation, Waze and it’s being connected to more.
Compare it to other voice assistants like Apple Siri, Nuance Dragon Go, Vlingo, Evi, Voice Actions, Voice Search, Wolfram Alpha, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, AIVC, EVA and other voice control applications, and make sure that Assistant is not just another Siri for Android, or an answer to Siri, but rather a valid Siri alternative.
Singapore's (4 million inh.) rapid transit system is considered one of the most modern in the world and was the first one to introduce platform sliding doors to protect passengers from falling onto tracks and to allow better air regulation in underground station areas (similar doors were installed in the St. Petersburg metro from the 1960's though).
The system (MRT and LRT) is operated by two companies, SMRT and SBS Transit. Lines are named and stations can also be identified by a line/station code, like Jurong East would be NE1 and EW24. Unlike other metro systems, Singapore uses destination numbers, instead of line numbers.
The first two lines are operated by SMRT (formerly Singapore Mass Rapid Transit):
1990: 67km (19km underground, 3.3km at grade, 44.8km on viaduct), 42 stations (15 underground)
2002: 2 lines, 89.4 km (23.3km underground), 51 stations (16 underground, 9 of which are prepared as civil defence stations), including 6.4 km airport branch. Average station depth is 14.7m, Raffles Place being the deepest on these two lines at 21.3m.
Both lines are served by 138m long 6-car-trains, which are air-conditioned, with 4 doors each car. Carriages are 3.2m wide. Trains reach a maximum speed of 80km/h (average 45km/h), use 1435 mm gauge, power supply is via third rail at 750V.
North South Line (NS)
Marina Bay - Jurong East - 44 km
07/11/1987: Yio Chu Kang- Toa Payoh
12/12/1987: Toa Payoh - Raffles Place
20/12/1988: Yio Chu Kang - Yishun
04/11/1989: Raffles Place - Marina Bay (start of two separate lines)
10/03/1990: Jurong East - Choa Chu Kang (then part of the East West Line)
10/02/1996: Yishun - Choa Chu Kang (incorporating line up to Jurong East)
East West Line (EW)
Pasir Ris/Changi Airport - Joo Koon - 49.2 km
12/12/1987: Raffles Place - Outram Park
12/03/1988: Outram Park - Clementi
05/11/1988: Clementi - Lakeside
04/11/1989: Raffles Place - Tanah Merah (start of two separate lines)
16/12/1989: Tanah Merah - Pasir Ris
10/03/1990: Jurong East - Choa Chu Kang (later linked to the North South Line)
06/07/1990: Lakeside - Boon Lay
10/01/2001: EW28 Expo station (shuttle service between Tanah Merah and Expo stations)
18/10/2001: Dover station (EW22) added between Clementi and Buona Vista
08/02/2002: EW29 Changi Airport (with through service from Boon Lay)
22/07/2003: Shuttle service Tanah Merah (EW4) - Changi Airport (CG2)
28/02/2009: Boon Lay - Joo Koon
Circle Line (CC)
The first 5.7 km section of a 33 km circular line (although not really a full circle) opened in May 2009 between Bartley and Marymount, intersecting with the North South Line at Bishan, and the North East Line at Serangoon. Like the North East Line, the Circle Line is a driverless metro, but operated only with three-car trains by SMRT. A 2.4 km branch to Marina Bay (with stations numbered CE1 for Bayfront and CE2 for Marina Bay) was added in early 2012.
SBS Transit is also a major bus operator in Singapore.
North East Line (NE)
A 20 km underground and fully automated*, driverless line from the HarbourFront (World Trade Center) to Punggol opened in June 2003. Woodleigh station only opened in 2011 once the area got fully developed. The first 25 six-car trains were delivered by Alstom in Oct. 2000. They are able to travel at a maximum speed of 90km/h and are powered via overhead pantographs. This line (total travelling time 33 minutes) is operated by SBS Transit. They also operate two LRT feeder lines, the Sengkang LRT & the Punggol LRT (see below).
* Alstom URBALIS system
20 June 2003: HarbourFront - Punggol (except Woodleigh and Buangkok stations)
15 Jan 2006: Buangkok station opened
20 June 2011: Woodleigh station opened
Users can also bookmark their favourite buses and search for the routes between two locations (the search feature is powered by GoThere.sg and requires network connection)
- Tap and hold on the route name (after choosing the bus number) to bookmark it.
- Tap and hold on the bus stop to see all th buses that arrive at that bus stop.
For bugs report: http://twitter.com/pdah
Your relationship with your home is a close one. Iris gets you closer with simple wireless home control and monitoring. It's kind of like a conversation — your home can tell you what it's up to and you can tell it what you need.
Iris is your one-stop solution for creating the smart home of your dreams. With the DIY expertise you expect from Lowe's, Iris lets you set up a reliable and easy to operate system customized to your home.
With the Iris app, your phone will now operate as a remote control for your home. You will be able to control all the great features Iris has to offer:
• Self-monitored Home Security
• Remotely control your thermostats
• Control other plugged in and hardwired devices
• Video streaming and playback
• Whole home energy usage
• Choose from 4 home modes — "At home", "Night", "Away", "Vacation" — and control multiple devices at once (alarms, thermostats, locks, lights and other plugged in devices)
Want to see these and all the other great features Iris has to offer before you buy your kit or other Iris compatible products? Simply click the Test Drive button at the bottom of the Sign In screen to interact with the app which is filled with example data.
* This app requires Android 3.2 and above for video streaming and playback.
*** This app requires that you have an Iris™ connected home system & sign up at www.lowes.com/iris
* WES, MAX, bus and Streetcar arrival times
* route listings
* trip planning
* system maps
* favorite stops
* nearby stops
* finding stops with map interface
* finding stops with radar
* strobe for flagging buses
* one-click calling of TriMet in PDX
* and more!
All for less than a 1-Day Pass!
A useful Singapore bus app that delights you.
- Two unique home screen sg bus time widgets (1x1 & 4x2)
- sort bus sg favourite by drag and release
- view subsequent bus sg stops and last sg bus schedule time at stop
- add unlimited number of 1x1 single sg bus widgets e.g. 1 for work and 1 for home.
Please do not hesitate to email me if you need any assistance or have any idea to improve the SG Buses Delight 2 ++Widgets. Keep your feedback coming! Thank you very much.
saitiam7 (at) gmail (dot) com. SG Buses Delight 2.
Latest sg buses features..
- swipe for next nearest sg bus stop!
- add user location on map
- accurate nearest bus sg stop
- fix crash on start up
- edit stop name for favorite
- add map button at stop
- search stopId gives stopName
- faster gps locator
This app is not related to great apps like SG Buses, Easy SG Transport, SG NextBus, SBS Transit iris, smrt connect, myTransport SG and many other apps that make transportation in Singapore better.
Get real-time predictions for DC Metrorail, Metro Bus, Arlington Transit (ART), DC Circulator, PG County - The Bus, Fairfax CUE, GMU Shuttle, and UMD Shuttle. Keep track of your favorite stations and sort them however you like!
Find your way to the nearest Metrorail stations and WMATA bus stops by using your devices GPS with the “Nearest Stations” feature. Once you have your results, one click will get you turn by turn directions with Google Maps.
Use our interactive map of the Metrorail system to find your way around. Having trouble finding a station entrance?
Click a station on the map and choose “Street View” and have a look around.
The train trip planner will help you to plan your station-to-station trip, help you with transfers, and provide time, distance, and fare estimates for your trip.
Keep up to date with the latest News, Advisories, and system outages that may impact your commute.
**If you run into issues, please email the support email address. The support email is monitored daily and is the fastest way to get a resolution!**
IMPORTANT NOTE: All real-time bus arrival data, bus routes data, bus schedules data, belong to the operators of those bus routes, a.k.a., SBS and SMRT. bus@sg is not affiliated with the bus operators.
You can add bus stops to your favourites for easy access. To add a bus stop to your favourites, you can tap the "+" button on the favourites page, or tap the "fav" button on the prediction page of a selected bus stop. You can also enable auto-loading for individual bus routes at a favourite stop. When you open a favourite stop, all the routes marked as auto-loading will auto load the bus arrival times, and those routes are moved to the top of list.
(2) Nearby Stops
bus@sg shows you a list of bus stops near your current location, sorted by distance. You can tap the "locate" button next to the stop name to show it on the map.
(3) Map and Search
bus@sg provides a full-size map showing all the bus stops. You can use the search function to quickly find a bus stop by its name, id, or road name. This makes it easy to quickly navigate to your destination area, find the bus stops, and look up the bus arrival times.
In the routes page you can see all the bus routes in Singapore, and can navigate through the list of stops for each route.
bus@sg also shows you full route schedules, including first bus time, last bus time, and frequency.
Please send your feedback to email@example.com.
NY Transit Status is a simple and intuitive visualization app for the NY transit status data. It provides service updates from the following supported agencies:
- NJ Transit
- NY CitiBike
The app features easy to use navigation UI: just swipe the screen left or right, or use the overhead tab bar to get to the desired service status page.
It's invaluable for daily commuters as well as NYC visitors and tourists.
Up to the minute Service Status for:
- NYC Subway and Buses
- NJ Rail
- NJ Light Rail
- NJ Bus
- MTA Bridges & Tunnels
- MTA Elevators and Escalators
- NY CitiBike
Downloadable maps for offline viewing (requires a PDF viewer) for:
- NY Subway
- NYC Bus
- NJ Rail
Access to online maps for:
- Individual Subway lines (long click on each service status item in the Subway Tab)
- Long Island Rail Road
- Metro-North Railroad
- Bridges and Tunnels
Support for phones and tablets
Please, send feedback, or if you encounter any issues, to firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving a low star rating. I will try to resolve it as quickly as possible.
Thank you for trying the app.
- The app is ad-supported (Android 2.3+). Ads can be removed through the in-app purchase in the Upgrades section.
- Transit status is informational only. Service data are managed and provided by respective Transit agencies.
Make bus travel even easier with our official First Bus App.
Our brand new App helps you plan your journeys, providing ‘next bus’ times for all bus services throughout Great Britain, including real time info where available. Alongside information about First Bus services, features include; route maps showing the location of bus stops, timetables, details of our tickets and fares and service updates.
You can even save your favourite stops so you can check times at a glance. So install it now for free, and get on board with First.
Our features in full:
• Search by service number or destination in 'Travel Info' and find live or scheduled bus times for over 300,000 bus stops across Great Britain in 'Next Bus' (see notes)
• Set 'Stop Alerts' so you know when you are approaching your stop
• Look up route maps for all bus services in Great Britain (see notes)
• The ability to save your favourite bus stop so you can quickly check the time of your next bus
• Create a personal timetable to suit your journey by departure and arrival times, route, direction of travel, day of the week and even the time of day between two locations on any First Bus route
• Up to date news and information about First Bus services
• Details of ticket types and fares available on First Bus networks
• Contact details for First customer services with links to Twitter and Facebook sites where available
Next Bus and Route Maps features use data supplied by Traveline. We always try to provide as accurate and detailed route and service information as we possibly can but sometimes this can be affected by the data available to us. If you notice anything missing, or would like to suggest an improvement, please let us know using the link; https://response.questback.com/firstgroupplc/cp0mrjktee/
To see a full list of the areas where live real time, next bus information is available please visit; http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/assets/pdfs/app/realtime.pdf
The red line representing the route between bus stops is generated automatically and may occasionally deviate from the actual route taken. As routing technology improves we’ll provide updates.
Before reporting errors we would recommend you uninstall and reinstall the App. As with most general IT problems, turning it ‘on and off again’ can cure most general issues. If this doesn’t work, please contact us; we’ll be happy to help.
To report an issue with your app, please visit; https://response.questback.com/firstgroupplc/cp0mrjktee/
MyTransport.SG Mobile, an award winning app, is a content-rich service offering a wide range of information for all modes of land transportation – empowering commuters, motorists and cyclists in Singapore to make informed decisions and better plan their journey, with these features:
• Personalise your favourite services with MyConcierge
• Search and locate nearby bus stops and service number with bus route details
• Get real-time island-wide bus arrival information
• Search and locate nearby taxi stands and quick dial for taxi booking services
• Report road defects via Snap & Send
• Get real-time parking lots availability for popular locations
• Plan route with Traffic News and ERP Gantries on Traffic Smart
• View live traffic images along all expressways round the island
• Receive notification on expressways traffic news during peak hours and train service delay information
• Explore cycling towns, routes, and parking facilities
• Find out lifestyle events and promotions nearby
This app is proud to be a multiple local and international awards winners in:
• 2013 Singapore infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF) Awards, Gold Winner in Most Popular Mobile Apps category and Silver Winner in Mobile Applications category
• 2013 UiTP Grow with Public Transport International Awards, Integrated Mobility category
• 2013 eGov Excellence Awards, Distinguished Winner in mServices category
• 2013 Singapore Mobile Excellence Awards, Gold Winner in Best App/Content by Government/Community category
• 2012 Summit Emerging Media Awards, Visionary Award in Navigation App category
• 2012 W3 Awards, Silver Award in Maps and Navigation mobile app category
For the full suite of land transport information and e-Services, please visit: http://www.mytransport.sg
To help us improve this app, you are welcome to email us at: LTA-MyTransport@lta.gov.sg
NEW! Lite version and Pro version have the SAME FEATURES! Upgrade to Pro to remove the ads.
There's no better tool for exploring and getting around Chicago than the Chicago Transit Authority. But with more than 140 bus and train routes covering 2,230 route miles, the system itself can be a challenge to learn. Chicago Transit Tracker can help ensure that you get the most out of the CTA.
"I think this is the greatest app ever" -C.R.
-Real-time Bus and Train Trackers!
-Add and organize multiple 'L' and Bus routes in My Routes
-Reorder, group and organize those routes into groups for each access
-Map predicted buses on your route with a single tap
-Save (export) your list of routes to backup, and load (import) them from backup. Simply go to Settings to save or load your list. Great for when you need to reinstall your app or upgrade to Pro!
-Closest Routes lookup based on your location (limited to a single route in Lite version)
-Alarms to tell you when to walk out the door
-Smooth flashing indicators to alert you of changes
-Filter by name when creating route
-Report crashes to us to improve your experiences down the road
Why Pro vs. Lite?
- The Pro version removes ads.
The purpose of this app is to provide reminders of buses to take at different bus stops to go to different places.
1. Save to Fav for selected buses at a bus stop
2. Color coded Fav
3. Start and destination text
4. Backup and restore Fav to/from SD card
Supported by ads.
Pending approval from bus company to access the bus arrival time data.
More from developer
Bookmark your favourite addresses to launch at startup and experience an accelerated access for your future taxi bookings.
What’s more? As an existing registered user of web booking, you may login with your user-id and password to view your latest last 3 pick-up locations. Let’s talk about convenience at your fingertips!
Why wait? Sign up now at www.webbooking.cdgtaxi.com.sg to experience the ease of convenience!
− Booking of current and advance jobs are available
− Auto population of user’s current location into the pickup address
– This feature is only available for user who login. User can book using the address of his / her past bookings. Application will capture addresses of user’s past bookings using web, mobile and Android up to a maximum of 3 addresses.
– Pick up address and point will be captured based on your last booking.
– User can mark his or her frequent pickup address as Favourites and use this address for future bookings.
– Bookmark favourite addresses from status tab
– Storage of maximum 20 favourite addresses
– Personalised description for each favourite address
– Added in-app push notification for all taxi bookings.
SMS confirmation will no longer be sent.
– Location tracking for confirmed taxi booking (immediate tracking available for current bookings and tracking available 10mins before pickup time for advance bookings)
– Check the status or cancel taxi bookings regardless of the channels.
For example, user may book a taxi using SMS channel and subsequently check the status of this booking using Android booking application.
– We value your feedback. You may share your taxi experience with our Customer Service team via feedback feature.
ComfortDelGro Taxi Booking application can run on v1.6 and above. Features of this application may vary according to different versions of operating system and the phone models.