- load arrival time for SBS and SMRT buses
- show nearby bus stops
- show bus routes
- show bus stops in map
- search buses, roads, bus stops and bus stop no
- bookmark buses and bus stops
The app is FREE & supported by advertisements.
For bugs report,
MyTransport.SG Mobile, an award winning app, is a content-rich service offering a wide range of information for all modes of land transportation – empowering commuters, motorists and cyclists in Singapore to make informed decisions and better plan their journey, with these features:
• Personalise your favourite services with MyConcierge
• Search and locate nearby bus stops and service number with bus route details
• Get real-time island-wide bus arrival information
• Search and locate nearby taxi stands and quick dial for taxi booking services
• Report road defects via Snap & Send
• Get real-time parking lots availability for popular locations
• Plan route with Traffic News and ERP Gantries on Traffic Smart
• View live traffic images along all expressways round the island
• Receive notification on expressways traffic news during peak hours and train service delay information
• Explore cycling towns, routes, and parking facilities
• Find out lifestyle events and promotions nearby
This app is proud to be a multiple local and international awards winners in:
• 2014 Best Global m-Government Service Award, Dubai
• 2013 Singapore infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF) Awards, Gold Winner in Most Popular Mobile Apps category and Silver Winner in Mobile Applications category
• 2013 UiTP Grow with Public Transport International Awards, Integrated Mobility category
• 2013 eGov Excellence Awards, Distinguished Winner in mServices category
• 2013 Singapore Mobile Excellence Awards, Gold Winner in Best App/Content by Government/Community category
• 2012 Summit Emerging Media Awards, Visionary Award in Navigation App category
• 2012 W3 Awards, Silver Award in Maps and Navigation mobile app category
For the full suite of land transport information and e-Services, please visit: http://www.mytransport.sg
To help us improve this app, you are welcome to email us at: LTA-MyTransport@lta.gov.sg
*Latest Update 1: You can also find out the bus stops that are all around you with a click of a button! No more worries on finding the bus stop number!*
*Latest Update 2: We are one of the first few 3rd party app that is using the new data source from LTA(Land Transport Authority) Singapore.*
No need to worry about unable to get your bus timing in your Android phone! An dedicated Android app for users in Singapore, you can find out when your next bus is coming!
NEXT BUS @ SG is one of the first few 3rd party developer's app that gotten the green light from LTA to use their DataMall API to access their bus arrival timing.
To get the bus arrival timing:
1. Key in the bus number and bus stop number and you will be able to find out the bus arrival timing.
You can also find out the bus stops that are all around you with a click of a button! No more worries on finding the bus stop number!
2. Key in the bus stop number and you will be able to find out all the bus arrival timing of the buses in the particular stop.
3. Select the bus terminal and key in the bus stop number to get the bus departure from the bus interchange.
Do you know that....
NEXT BUS @ SG (SBS Next Bus) is one of the developer's app that gotten the green light from SBS Transit to use their OpenAPI to access their bus arrival timing in 2011?
Disclaimer: This app is supported by advertisement. This app is done FOC by the developer and there is no monetary rewards from LTA, SBST or SMRT.
We are one of the first few 3rd party app that is using the new data source from LTA(Land Transport Authority) Singapore.
As this is an new initiative, we seek your understanding and patience if there are issues along the way.
If there is any feedback on the data, please drop an e-mail to email@example.com and we will compile and pass it to LTA.
Besides doing whatever you like, it can look whatever you like. Use avatar builder to choose any appearance for your Assistant.
The Assistant has been named:
★ New York Times: Top 10 Android App of the Year
★ Forbes: Top 10 Mobile App for Productivity
★ Red Herring Top 100 Global Winner
★ PC World: Best free Android apps
What else can your Assistant do?
It Remembers – As the Assistant learns about your favorite places, services, and preferences, it takes into account your current environment and schedule in order to provide the best suggestions and Assistant functions customized to you.
It Understands – There's no need to memorize any commands or learn any special tricks to make the Assistant work for you - just speak naturally, the Assistant will understand you.
It Cares – Your Assistant offers proactive assistance when it thinks you might need it - your best interests are always in mind.
It Speaks Your Language – The multilingual Assistant is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Cantonese, and it's currently learning many other languages.
It's Always at Your Service – Your Assistant is cross-platform: use the same Assistant on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
It Learns – Want your Assistant to respond or react in a specific way? Teach it to further improve its efficiency!
Users can also bookmark their favourite buses and search for the routes between two locations (the search feature is powered by GoThere.sg and requires network connection)
- Tap and hold on the route name (after choosing the bus number) to bookmark it.
- Tap and hold on the bus stop to see all th buses that arrive at that bus stop.
For bugs report: http://twitter.com/pdah
Your relationship with your home is a close one. Iris gets you closer with simple wireless home control and monitoring. It's kind of like a conversation — your home can tell you what it's up to and you can tell it what you need.
Iris is your one-stop solution for creating the smart home of your dreams. With the DIY expertise you expect from Lowe's, Iris lets you set up a reliable and easy to operate system customized to your home.
With the Iris app, your phone will now operate as a remote control for your home. You will be able to control all the great features Iris has to offer:
• Self-monitored Home Security
• Remotely control your thermostats
• Control other plugged in and hardwired devices
• Video streaming and playback
• Whole home energy usage
• Choose from 4 home modes — "At home", "Night", "Away", "Vacation" — and control multiple devices at once (alarms, thermostats, locks, lights and other plugged in devices)
Want to see these and all the other great features Iris has to offer before you buy your kit or other Iris compatible products? Simply click the Test Drive button at the bottom of the Sign In screen to interact with the app which is filled with example data.
* This app requires Android 3.2 and above for video streaming and playback.
*** This app requires that you have an Iris™ connected home system & sign up at www.lowes.com/iris
Type while you walk. Use chat apps, bank apps, browser, reddit apps, and more while seeing whats ahead of you. The camera displays at your desired transparency while you work in any other app!
Picked Best App of the Week by XDA!
~ "Iris works wonderfully well with surprisingly smooth camera action"
~ "The concept and its execution make for a rather surreal effect that is worth experiencing"
Camera Barrier - Choose how much or how little of your screen displays the camera feed. Great if you prefer keeping your keyboard fully visible!
Notification & Widget Control - Easily adjust your Iris settings, always a single swipe away in your notification area.
Pop-Out Window - Pro Only. Switch between the standard overlay mode and a pop-out camera window at any time!
Filters (Not for Instagram finally) - Pro Only. Use filters to increase visibility in different walking conditions. Choose from Night, Solar, Mono, Aqua, or Poster.
A first of its kind! - Iris uses your camera to show you where you are walking while using any other app or game on your phone or tablet.
What's different about Iris? - Iris does not rely on a custom keyboard or special chat app like the other "walk while texting" or Walk N Text or Text N Walk apps on iOS. Iris works with any existing keyboard and apps that you are used to, while letting you see whats going on ahead of you.
• NEVER use Iris to text or use apps while driving. It is stupid, dangerous, and unlawful.
• ALWAYS look both ways before crossing the street. Iris has very limited peripheral vision -- you will not see objects coming from your sides.
• DO NOT wear headphones if using Iris while walking in the street. Iris limits your peripheral vision, which is why it is good to have other senses available.
NYOMI - See our other useful apps!
Night Screen - Low Light Filter - http://bit.ly/nightscreen
Float Notes - Floating Notes App - http://bit.ly/floatnotes
IMPORTANT NOTE: All real-time bus arrival data, bus routes data, bus schedules data, belong to the operators of those bus routes, a.k.a., SBS and SMRT. bus@sg is not affiliated with the bus operators.
You can add bus stops to your favourites for easy access. To add a bus stop to your favourites, you can tap the "+" button on the favourites page, or tap the "fav" button on the prediction page of a selected bus stop. You can also enable auto-loading for individual bus routes at a favourite stop. When you open a favourite stop, all the routes marked as auto-loading will auto load the bus arrival times, and those routes are moved to the top of list.
(2) Nearby Stops
bus@sg shows you a list of bus stops near your current location, sorted by distance. You can tap the "locate" button next to the stop name to show it on the map.
(3) Map and Search
bus@sg provides a full-size map showing all the bus stops. You can use the search function to quickly find a bus stop by its name, id, or road name. This makes it easy to quickly navigate to your destination area, find the bus stops, and look up the bus arrival times.
In the routes page you can see all the bus routes in Singapore, and can navigate through the list of stops for each route.
bus@sg also shows you full route schedules, including first bus time, last bus time, and frequency.
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Streetdirectory App now comes with Offers Near You, Offline maps & real-time bus timing
★ The most up-to-date Singapore maps
★ Find “Offers Near You” wherever you are
★ Comes with Free Offline Maps, once you download the offline map, you can use the map without internet connection.
★ Directions by Car, Taxi, Bus & MRT
★ Traffic, Bus timing & ERP pricing information
★ Bus arrival time
★ Complete Business Information
- Check bus routes
- Get real time bus arrival time (available for bus stops along academic belt and with arrival time panel)
- Check bus stops by road name
- Bookmark buses & bus stops
- Search buses &bus stops
- View list of places (Libraries, Swimming Complexes, Parks, Museums, Monuments, Market & Food Centers, Community Centers, Shopping Malls & Mosques)
- Get the direction on map
- Find the nearby bus stops
- Read the latest Singapore, Malaysia, Asia and world news
- Support language, theme and font size
**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
A tools to check bus arriving time for SBS and SMRT (partially, certain bus stop) in Singapore.
Need your help:
If you find any inaccurate info, missing bus service or bus stop. Please email me. Thanks!
- Show buses arrival time based on bus stop code
- Save your favorite bus stops
- Rename your favorite bus stops (alias)
To rename existing favorite bus:
- Go to home screen
- Tap edit favorite to switch to edit mode
- Tap favorite bus stop that you want to rename
- An edit dialog will show up
To sort favorite:
- In home screen, tap edit favorite to switch to edit mode
- Long press and drag
To remove from favorite:
- In home screen, tap edit favorite to switch to edit mode
- Fling right
If you can't find the bus service, try to refresh:
- Tap on the designated bus stop
- Go to menu
- Tap refesh
Support SBS and SMRT
1. Truly Modern and Elegant Design
The only SG Bus App with SBS and SMRT bus arrival timing that follows the latest Google Material Design
2. Shows up to 3 bus timings instead of 2!
Now you can plan your journey in SG on SMRT or SBS buses before even leaving your home!
3. Got seat? No seat? You will know at a glance!
The only SG Bus App that presents SBS and SMRT bus capacity as easy to understand bars!
4. Loads the arrival timing for a whole bus stop at once!
You no longer need to press one by one for the arrival timing of each bus.
5. No need to search or navigate!
The app automatically shows you nearby bus-stops at launch!
6. Don't waste time on a bus app!
This app is optimized for speed. We have crafted a mechanism to store the latest timing from LTA on our high-speed servers so there's no lag, even if LTA is lagging.
IMPORTANT: Only the first 2 timings come from LTA. The 3rd bus timing is estimated by our system.
Featured on Yahoo, Vulcanpost and Buyfromwhere!
REVIEW FROM A USER
Seriously... this SG BusLeh app is reaally. Once it launches, it very quickly determines your location and the bus-stops available nearby. When you tap on the bus-stop you choose, the buses available, their arrival times (3 arrival times!), seat availability etc are immediately revealed through a very intuitive drop-down menu. I am uitably impressed impressed, and highly recommend this for all bus users!
SUPPORT LOCAL STARTUP!
SG BusLeh is created by a young Singapore startup. We are all passionate programmers who would like to make your life a little better. Support us!
*** Coming Soon ***
Ability to search for bus-stops
Ability to bookmark bus-stops
*** Features Being Considered ***
Ability to view bus routes
etc... You suggest!
*** Note on Timing Accuracy ***
This app uses the latest bus timing data (for the first 2 timings) from LTA. Use at your own risks! The App developer has no control over the accuracy of the data, so please don't give us poor rating for LTA's data!
The 3rd timing... well that's an estimation from our system.
*** Advertisements ***
We serve advertisements in this App to help cover development cost and recurring cost of our high-speed servers. Hope you understand!
Buscount application provides live departure timings for all bus stops in London.
1. Find nearby bus-stops using your device's GPS feature.
2. An advanced and accurate search engine to locate bus stops by Post code, partial post code, street name, address, bus stop sms code or a combination.
3. Save your frequently used bus stops in 'My stops'. This allows you to check bus departures from inter-connecting stops without hassle of remembering the bus stop codes. So, when your train approaches the platform, or you are approaching a switch-over stop, you know exactly how much time you have to catch the next bus with a single click of button.
4. It's free
The application uses TFL as a source of Countdown bus data, but we use our own API for the search engine.
Please send your feedback to email@example.com.
What’s more? The users can also access and book from a list of 10 completed trips for ease of convenience. eReceipt can also be easily viewed and emailed for each of the completed trips.
Why wait? Download the application now!
- Booking of current and advance jobs are available.
- Automatically detect current location using GPS as pick-up address.
- Add notes to driver.
- Location: Preset and retrieve favourite locations for booking.
- Journey: Preset and retrieve your favourite journeys with trip details (pick-up and destination addresses) for booking.
- In-app push notification for all taxi bookings.
- Location tracking for confirmed taxi booking (immediate tracking available for current bookings and tracking available 10 mins before pickup time for advance bookings).
- Check taxi status or cancel taxi bookings regardless of the channels.
For example, user may book a taxi using SMS channel and subsequently check the status of the booking using this booking application.
- Suggested journey route.
- Estimated taxi fare.
- Share trip details.
History & eReceipt
- A list of 10 completed bookings for the past 30 days is available for reference.
- Rebook from your previous trips.
- eReceipt available for each completed trip.
- In-app push notification to rate our driver after each completed trip.
Survey & Feedback
- Share your taxi experience with us via the survey and feedback feature.
News & Announcements
- Be updated with the latest News & Announcements from ComfortDelGro Taxis.
ComfortDelGro Taxi Booking application runs on Android 4.0 and above.
Features of this application may vary according to different versions of operating system and the phone models.
ComfortDelGro is one of largest land transport companies in the world with a global workforce, a global shareholder base and a global outlook. ComfortDelGro’s businesses include bus, taxi, rail, car rental & leasing, automotive engineering services, inspection and testing services, driving centres, insurance broking services, outdoor advertising and car dealership. Headquartered in Singapore, the Group also has operations in China, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, Vietnam and Malaysia. In Singapore, it operates a fleet size of close to 17,000 taxis.