TransitLink Mobile Services app is an initiative by Transit Link Pte Ltd to bring its Account-Based Ticketing (ABT) Portal and the current suite of eServices on its corporate website (www.transitlink.com.sg) to the mobile platform.
The functions of TransitLink Mobile Services app include:
* Add your travel cards (Contactless Mastercard and CEPAS cards) to your ABT Account
* View and track any 30 days of your transaction records, up to the last 90 days
* Purchase or transfer eVoucher to your recipients, and redeem at any TransitLink Ticket Office, Add Value Machine or TransitLink Kiosk
* Submit your travel claims and view status online
* New Concession Card Application
- Apply for your concession card at your convenience.
* Lost Concession Card Replacement
- Why Q at our CCRO when you can apply for a lost replacement immediately?
* Lost Concession Card Enquiry
- Lost your concession card? Check here to see if it is with TransitLink before you apply for a replacement.
* Customer Claim
- Being overcharged? Bus breakdown? You may file your claim via this function.
* Application for Card Conversion
- Send in your online application to convert your concession card, provided that you meet the eligibility criteria of the other concession card.
* Bus / Bus Interchange Enquiry
- Check out the bus routes, fares, estimated travel time and bus arrival time.
* MRT / LRT Fares & Travel Times Enquiry
- With our easy-to-use interactive map, choose your boarding & alighting points to find out the fares, estimated travel time and train arrival time.
* MRT Station Map Enquiry
- Check out where are the bus stops and interchanges nearby the MRT stations.
* Road Enquiry
- Check out the bus stops and services available along the road.
* Place Enquiry
- Search to know which bus services or MRT / LRT stations nearby the Places of Interest, Government Offices / Statutory Boards, Hospitals / Medical Centres and Polyclinics.
* Concession Card Replacement Offices (CCROs)
- For assistance on immediate Concession Card Replacement, find out the locations and operating hours here.
* Ticket Offices (TOs)
- Check out the nearest Ticket Office around you and its operating hours.
* Add Value Machines (AVM)
- Check out the nearest TransitLink AVM around you for self-help top-up and other transit-related services.
* My Location
- Wherever you are, you can check out for nearby bus stops, MRT stations and TransitLink facilities (CCRO, TO, AVM).
* Call TransitLink
* Email Feedback
We thank you for using TransitLink Mobile Services app and do let us know if you have any feedback on the application via the Email Feedback function.