*** Available in Metric and Imperial Units ***
*** Available in English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch & Português ***
Engineering Survey Calculator contains following 33 Calculators:
• Standard Deviation (Series of Observations)
• Probable Error (Single Observation)
• Probable Error (Combined Effects of Accidental Errors)
• Error of the Mean (Based on Combined Effects of Accidental Errors)
• Error of the Mean (Based on Specified Error of a Single Measurement)
• Specified Error of a Single Measurement
• Probable Error of the Mean
• Temperature Correction
• Measurement Correction on a Slope
• Tension Correction to Measured Length
• Sag Correction to Measured Length
• Horizontal Distance (Slope Measurements)
• Slope Correction (Slopes of 10% or less)
• Slope Correction (Slopes greater than 10%)
• Correction due to Incorrect Tape Length
• Correction due to Nonstandard Tension
• Sag Correction (Between Points of Support)
• Departure from a Level Surface
• Displacement (Horizontal Sights)
• Combined Effect of Refraction and Curvature of Earth
• Quantities of Material to be Excavated/Filled
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (First Order - Class I)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (First Order - Class II)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (Second Order - Class I)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (Second Order - Class II)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (Third Order)
• Horizontal Distance between the Instrument and the Rod (Stadia Surveying)
• Vertical Distance between the Instrument and the Rod (Stadia Surveying)
• Stadia Distance (From Instrument Spindle to Rod - Horizontal Sights)
• Stadia Constant
• Photo Scale
• Photo Scale (Using Focal Length)
• Map Scale
Engineering Survey Calculator contains following 32 Converters:
• Flow Rate (Mass)
• Flow Rate (Volume)
• Metric Weight
• Moment of Force
• Moment of Inertia
• Specific Heat Capacity
• Specific Volume
• Thermal Conductivity
• Thermal Expansion
• Viscosity (Dynamic)
• Viscosity (Oil & Water)
• Viscosity (Kinematic)
• Complete coverage of calculators and converters in Surveying and Civil Engineering Parameters.
• Automatic Calculation & Conversion of the Output with respect to changes in the Input, Options and Units.
• Formulas are provided for each calculator.
• Extremely Accurate Calculations and Conversions.
• Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up Data Entry, Easy Viewing and Calculation Speed.
Most Comprehensive Engineering Survey Calculator
A. ECFSAH (Earn Cash from Surveys At Home) is a GPT (get paid to) company. They pay people for taking surveys, register for freebies, and to give businesses authorization to email you ads.
Q: Is ECFSAH a Scam?
A: No, it is definitely not a scam. ECFSAH has been around since 2006 with more than five million members worldwide and I've personally been a member since 2006 and I have always been paid in a timely manner.
Q. Does ECFSAH cost anything?
A. Absolutely not, you can participate in 100% free offers or surveys and earn money. You'll find trial offers that are available, but you don't have to take part in those if you do not want to.
Q. How do i make an extra $500 a month?
A. You can take numerous daily surveys each day that pay $.70 each and frequently more. That's easily $100 per month if you qualify for all of them. You can also take a large amount of free surveys. Additionally you can make "cash back" money by shopping from sponsors. However, like I said before, it is not mandatory. Additionally you can refer others and earn a limitless amount of cash. Lots of members make over $1000/month by referrals only.
Q. When and how does a person get paid?
A. ECFSAH income are paid around the 15th of the month. If you earn $20 or more in January, you'll get paid about the 15th in February. As soon as you get to Silver status or better (over 50 active referrals), you'll get paid on the 1st!
Payments are made by check and mailed to your home. They don't ever impose a fee to send you a payment like some sites and payout is automatic, as long as you have a minimum of $20 in earnings. Additionally,once you do achieve Silver status, you can opt to be paid via Direct Deposit and even PayPal as opposed to a check.
Q. How can I make cash besides offers?
A. There are plenty of strategies to earn money at home with ECFSAH.
You may use the Daily Check-in Feature and earn $.03 each day along with a $.50 bonus for doing it each day for a month.
You can also get paid to watch Videos! It's one of my favorite new features. They are just short video advertisements that are paired to your interests.
The Daily Surveys are fantastic. You can earn nearly $200 a month now just from Daily Surveys alone (assuming you qualify for all of them)
You can also get money to listen to the radio online!
You must be at least 13 years of age. Members from the US and other English speaking countries will have the most offers available, however people from all over the world are encouraged to join too. They've got several thousand members from outside of the US that make $100's per month by just referring other members using forum signatures, blogs, social networking, etc..
The referral system has two tiers. To start out, you get paid 20% of what your own direct referrals make and 10% of what THEIR referrals make. You also make a $3 bonus as soon as your referral earns their first $10.
Once you register, you will be presented with a short message on how to do offers as well as a list of offers which you should do immediately since they are high paying and take little time to complete.
And best of all, it's all 100% free!
How to use the app:
Try the app within the Demo account, where you can view the app interface and make several test responses. If you would like to try it out with your own surveys, you can register your own account on https://www.nestforms.com and create your own forms on the website, that will link to your app seamlessly.
What is it used for?
The Nest Forms free mobile app was built to compliment the NestForms.com Survey builder service.
It can be used in the creation and design of customer sales orders, surveys, inspection forms or questionnaires in a simple to use mobile form app. This will enable you to create quick and simple to build mobile forms that can be filled out on your pc , laptop or through your native mobile app, custom built to your requirements
Is it easy to use?
We have thousands of users that have learned just how easy the Nest Forms app builder can make their lives either in terms of form data capture, mobile surveys or field marketing survey capture, check out our FAQ to see some other questions that you might consider important to your organisation or have a look at our Help section to see just how the Nest Forms builder works!
You have no need for any programming or coding experience as you use our intuitive drag and drop form builder interface via the web interface.
Who can collect my responses
Mobile Forms can be collected by as many people that you have shared your form with and this can be performed either online or offline.
You can also verify the location where mobile users carried out their surveys or forms via the geo / gps location settings in their iphone or android device.
Who can access my forms?
You can share the collected data with your clients or other designated associates at any time on your own terms via the form builder.All results are stored in the history of events that you have created, so you can review the past results easily for a very long time.
MapPad is providing multi-purpose mapping solution allowing location capture and determines distance and area for the shapes drawn on the map or captured using real-time GPS tracking.
Calculate area of the field or a walk distance instantly using Google or Bing Map Satellite view. Save petrol and time and capture features with few clicks on the map.
Area & Distance measurements are very accurate - please compare with other apps and what's on the ground.
With MapPad you can capture, manage and share your data easily. App supports number of well-known cloud providers like G-Drive, Dropbox, Google Fusion Tables and export formats: KML, GPX, CSV and AutoCAD DXF.
MapPad is a very useful tool for anyone involved in forestry, agriculture (measuring farms, soils, grow, check planted area etc.), roofing, solar panel planning and solar panel installation, fencing, construction, real estate management, asset management, winter snow removal or farming business.
MapPad also can be used in the whole range of outdoor activities like golf (distance meter and range finder), biking, walking, running, jogging and other sports where possibility of measure areas or distances is necessary.
Please visit our website to find out how to prepare offline map and get more information about this product.
- Base maps: Google Maps (Standard, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain), Open Street Map (Mapnik, Cycle), Bing Maps (Satellite, Hybrid, Roads).
- Google Maps Overlays (Custom WMS or ArcGIS Server Tiled service), some layers like US Topographic map have been predefined.
- Very accurate measurement of areas and distances.
- 3 methods of measurement are supported (Tap on the map, GPS location, Map cursor location).
- Support for number of metric and imperial units.
- Support for several global and local coordinate systems: WGS84 (decimal or degrees), Web Mercator, British National Grid, UTM SAD69 (Brazil), UTM NAD83, NATO, Stereo70 (Romania), System 1992 (Poland), Greek Grid – if you require support for any other spatial reference please get in touch.
- Possibility to capture waypoints and group them in categories.
- Possibility to add\edit title and description for each recorded measurement and waypoint.
- Export single or multiple measurements or waypoints to KML, GPX, CSV and DXF to SD Card or cloud services like Fusion Tables, Dropbox or Directly to Open Street Map.
- Share single waypoint location directly by SMS, E-mail or other ways.
- Elevation profile available for measurements done by GPS.
- Import of KML and GPX files to the application.
- GPS status and satellites status.
- Address, location search.
- Quick open exported KML files in Google Earth
- Ability to set default measurement units, waypoints' categories colours, track recording time and distance interval, transparency of Google Maps overlays and much more...
If you experience any problems or have new ideas or comments please do not hesitate to contact us directly or using the contact forms provided on our website. We take your opinion very seriously and do appreciate any form of feedback.
Our users are successfully using MapPad in number of applications including:
- environmental surveys,
- roofing and solar panel planning,
- calculations for snow removal,
- biking and walking routes planning,
- forestry planning and woodland management,
- agriculture and soils' surveys,
- road constructions,
- tree surveys
Com esta solução, sua empresa ganha agilidade e produtividade no manuseio de formulários, e também reduz custos e erros operacionais. Tudo isto com alta tecnologia e uma melhor imagem de sua empresa para o mercado.
Inclusão da possibilidade de obrigar o usuário a ativar os serviços de localização ao iniciar o preenchimento de um formulário.
The meeting facilitator can see a summary of the results immediately on the zwoor.com website.
Easily create your mobile survey at (http://www.zwoor.com) . Online, off-line, timed surveys are the main types.
1. Online surveys: You need to be connected to the internet to download survey or submit results (e.g. real time feedback during meeting).
2. Offline surveys. The survey is stored offline, and can be taken multiple times (e.g. consumer research, no connectivity needed).
3. Timed surveys. Survey needs to be completed in pre-determined timing (e.g. math test).
You can add images to the survey - brand it with your own logo. Only tablet questions can contain images at question level. Sorry, not enough real estate on the phone.
It can measure horizontal and vertical angle, slope and horizontal distance and setting horizontal angle on the total station.
+ Measuring in Horizontal Angle Mode, Horizontal Distance and Slope Distance Mode.
+ Setting of Horizontal Angle Data.
+ Setting of Serial Port Settings.
+ Android 2.3 is available for Bluetooth Connection only.
1. Using Bluetooth.
Select "Connect to Bluetooth Total Station" on the option menu to pair with a bluetooth enable total station. The 'set Horz.Angle' and Measure Buttons will be enable for measurement.
2. Using Usb-Serial Adapter cable.
Connect a USB OTG cable to your android phone/tablet. Then connects a USB-Serial Adapter to the OTG cable. This tool support most USB-Serial Adapter chipset (1. Prolific 2. FTDI). Lastly connects a serial cable from the total station to the Usb-Serial Adapter, this cable is supplied by the total station manufacturer. Select from the option menu 'Connect Usb-Serial Adapter'.
Supported Total Station:
1. Topcon. including Topcon-Sokkia and Topcon-Gowin.
4. Sokkia SETX
5. Pentax (setting Horz Angle, please use keypad on Pentax total station)
5. Chinese (Traditional)
1. To enable support for more total stations brand. eg. Pentax.
2. More Language Support.
The Tree Survey app works with the www.otiss.co.uk website to provide a range of maps and tools for carrying out tree surveys, tree management, site furniture surveys and report generation. All users must first register for an account on the OTISS website. A free 30 day evaluation period is allowed, after which an annual subscription will be charged for continued use of the OTISS system - see the OTISS website for more details. Note: this Tree Survey application is free to download, evaluate and use – no charges are made to your phone or Android market accounts.
The OTISS system works as follows. (i) First, a survey is created on the OTISS website. (ii) The Tree Survey app is then used to download the survey to the Android device. (iii) The app is used to carry out the survey by placing trees and site furniture on the map and entering inspection data. (iv) The survey data is then sync’ed back to the OTISS website. (v) OTISS website provides tools to view, modify, analyse and generate reports on the collected inspection data.
For more information about the World Bank's CAPI system please visit http://www.worldbank.org/capi
If you've been invited to take a Towers Watson Mobile Surveys survey, then simply download the Mobile Surveys App and enter your login details or survey code to get started.
For companies interested in employee engagement surveys, Towers Watson Mobile Surveys provides fully multilingual surveys for the following uses:
+ face-to-face interviews
+ mobile panels
+ enterprise feedback and employee engagement programs
- Participate in advanced surveys by using our app to submit advance feedback
- Receive links allowing you to resume your survey directly on your smartphone or tablet
- Log journal entries in the application instead of writing out paper logs
- Submit photo or video to supplement your survey responses
How it works:
1) Install the Survey Passport app on your device
2) When you run the application for the first time, your new random Passport ID is generated
3) When participating in a study, you will supply your Passport ID
4) Tasks can then be assigned to you based on the study's requirements
5) Optional notifications are delivered to your device when reminders are scheduled
6) Complete tasks by following the on screen instructions
Survey Passport protects your privacy, only collecting the photos, videos, and/or journal entries you submit through the Survey Passport app and only for the sole purpose of the research in which you are participating.
CRG Global, Inc., a Market Research company, provides solutions to your research initiatives, while maintaining the integrity of quality interviewing and data collection.
App Developers: Eduard Sheifer, Corey Sherman
App can be also used as a tool for measurement and to calculate area or distance.
When registering location simply choose required attributes from defined earlier drop-down list, no need to type the same information over and over again. Import long attributes list from text files if necessary and use them in number of projects. If necessary you can add one or more pictures to each location as well.
If you are you working in the field, gathering large amount of spatial/location based data this app is for you.
Map It is a very useful tool for anyone involved in forestry, agriculture, environmental or farming business and allows quick collection of spatial data without the need of typing similar information number of times.
Speed up your workflow and make the data collection more efficient. Take advantage of survey layers and possibility to reuse same set of attributes for multiple surveys. Export your data to common files like CSV, KML, GeoJSON, ArcGIS JSON and process them further using Desktop GIS software like ArcGIS, ArcGIS Online or open source QGIS and other professional tools like MS Office.
Please visit our website and follow a Walk-Through (sample tree's survey) http://mapit-gis.com to understand better the application workflow.
Support for number of coordinate systems: WGS84 (decimal or degrees), Web Mercator, British National Grid, UTM SAD69 (Brazil), UTM NAD83, NATO, Stereo 70 (Romania), System 1992 (Poland), UTM Indian 1975 (Thailand), SIRGAS 2000 UTM coordinate system for South & Latin America, ETRS89 TM06 – Portugal, D73 Modified Portuguese Grid.
Features useful for Mobile Data Collection:
- Base maps: Google Maps, Bing Maps, Open Street Map, Mapbox and Offline mbtiles,
- Support for WMS and ArcGIS Server Tiled map services as Google Maps Overlays (Topographic maps, orthophoto maps, geological surveys, cadastral information and number of other country specific free services can be used now together with Google maps as an overlay),
- Possibility to create and maintain sets of attributes - these are available as a drop down lists when new feature is being recorded, long lists of values can be imported from text files.
- Clusters for map markers, efficient way of having large number of points on the map without performance issues,
- Currently 2 methods of collection are supported (GPS location, Map cursor location),
- Possibility to group your data into the survey layers - each survey layer may have a default set of attributes.
- Local SD card export or share option. At the moment KML, CSV, GeoJSON, ArcGIS JSON export is supported,
- Possibility to record multiple points, polylines and polygons on one layer,
- When creating new polygon or line features measurement details like area or length are also available.
- GPS and satellites status,
- Address, location search,
- Import point, line and polygon features into layer from CSV, KML or geojson file
- Import attributes' values from file
Our users are successfully using MapIt in number of applications including:
- environmental surveys,
- woodland surveys,
- forestry planning and woodland management surveys,
- agriculture and soils' types surveys,
- road constructions,
- land surveying,
- solar panels applications,
- roofing and fencing,
- tree surveys,
- GPS surveying,
- site surveying and soil samples gathering
If you are surveyor of any kind please check out this app and discover how it can save your time.
Please note: In case of problems or if you have new ideas please do not hesitate to contact us directly or using the contact forms provided on our website. We take your opinion very seriously and do appreciate any form of feedback.
What you can find in the application:
• The bus stop nearest to your current location along with map and distance to the bus stop.
• Lists down all the bus stops on campus sorted according to the nearest one first.
• Arrival time and the next bus arrival timing of all the buses in each bus stop.
• And last but not least, all respective internal bus routes – reference from each bus stop – at a glance.
Whether you're a local or a tourist visiting Singapore, explore and embark on heritage trails and experience the untold stories behind the streets and landmarks of Singapore.
Singapore Heritage Trails documents and showcases different areas that Singaporeans live, work and play. It also provides a social platform for you to participate and leave stories and memories of how these places evoke on you, bringing out rich and authentic emotions behind these historical places.
This mobile application is produced by the Crowd Trails team from Keio-NUS CUTE Center, National University of Singapore, in partnership with National Heritage Board.
Crowd Trails is a location-based social app for creating and sharing geographic trails. Like a digital tourist guide or heritage trails guide, it features a database of trails for you to choose from. Trails are created by the people for the people, so you can create trails while on the go and share them with your friends. Whether you are a tourist or a heritage enthusiast, you can contribute to make these trails bigger and more exciting by sharing your own experiences, uploading new media, and liking or writing comments about other people’s stories, giving life to unknown places.
1) Able to check menu of today and coming one week.
2) Able to check the current active and future promotions.
3) Able to see the snapshot of food stall/outlet in real time.
What you can find in the application:
• List of carparks in the campus with location maps as well as real time information on the number of parking lots available.
• Searchable directory listing for users to find out the nearest carparks to a particular location.
• Lists and sorts carparks by closest distance to the current location or a user-selected location.
• Lists and sorts carparks by the most available lots.
• Integration with Google Maps to display driving directions to a particular carpark.
keywords: nus,carparks,map,national university of singapore,nus carparks,carparks availability
What you can find in the application:
• An insider's guide to NUS' signature events and iconic landmarks
• A listing of clubs and societies for students
• A foodie's dream – a campus dining guide covering cafes/restaurants, food courts, fast food joints, kiosks and canteens
• Facilities and services available on campus
• Travel information to help you navigate around the campuses
• Searchable directory listing
keywords: nus,around,map,national university of singapore,around nus,guide,student