If you are foreigner from India, China, Malaysia and other countries looking for Job, Singaporean Looking for Job, Singapore PR looking for Job, this app is for you.
Updated with smaller file size and crashes fixed.
With Singapore Jobs Apps, you can search Job at:
- Jobstreet Singapore
- Jobsdb Singapore
- Gumtree Singapore
- GMP Recruit Singapore
- Job Central Singapore
- Job-Q Singapore
- STJob Singapore
- Search Network Singapore
This app provide you with the latest news from Ministry of Manpower Singapore.
Compact with essential functionalities and smartphone-friendly features, STJobs Android application serves to simplify and fast track the job search and application process.
Customise your profile and apply for your preferred job - in just 3 simple steps:
1. Register for a free account with your basic particulars and skillsets - ditch the hassle of uploading a detailed resume on job websites.
2. Search for jobs you have in mind, and filter your preferences by salary, locations (such as Jurong or Yishun), job functions (such as admin jobs, logistics work or accounting jobs), job industries (such as banking, retail or hotel) and job type (Full Time, Part Time etc) - with just a few swipes.
3. Call or email to apply for the job directly to the employer with 1-tap, or save it for later.
Cool, you're done! Good luck!
The FastJobs team would like to thank you very much for your support and we deeply appreciate your feedback since we launched. Your feedback has contributed to our updates and improvements, and we will continue to improve FastJobs. Please continue to support us and keep a lookout for the improvements.
Please email us email@example.com if you require any assistance.
jobsDB’s latest Android app now allows job seekers to search for jobs, get the latest updates on jobs they’re interested in and log on with their existing jobsDB account, creating a better job seeking experience on the mobile platform.
• Never miss a new job – access your latest jobs matches from Recent Activity
• Search and apply for jobs anytime, anywhere
• Shortlist jobs and favourite searches according to your criteria
• View resumes stored on your jobsDB account and select any one of them to apply for jobs
• Retrieve the jobs you’ve applied for while on the go
We are here to serve you better. Please use the Feedback feature in the app or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to give us your comments on the jobsDB Android app. Your feedback is essential in helping us to create more great features!
There’s better out there. Here’s where you find it.
1. Want to find out which job are relevant to you?
a. Search result showing jobs that meet your salary expectations
b. Map view of jobs location
c. Enjoy Jobs Near Me feature by turning on your Android location services
2. Get the latest update of job application status while on the go
a. Know if your application has been reviewed
b. Respond to interview invites quickly and easily
JobStreet.com is the leading job site in South East Asia, with operations across Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam. Over 100,000 employers use JobStreet.com to find employees, and over 12 million jobseekers find employment through JobStreet.com.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any issues or suggestions.
Here are some features:
- Search and apply for jobs from Singapore and Malaysia on the go
- Receive job recommendations
- Save jobs and review them later
- Find Corporate/Short Courses
- Read interesting career articles
- And much more!
SG Gov Job Notification provides following functions:
1. Notification on New Jobs and on Jobs Closing
Application sends notification when new Jobs available and when Jobs closing.
2. Smart Indicator
Clearly indicate for the new vacancies and vacancies approaching deadline.
3. Minimize the use of data transfer
This application only downloads the information when an update is available.
It does not only minimize the use of data transfer, but also enhance the battery life.
4. Jobs Detail
Traditional Chinese and English supported in Jobs Detail when both languages could be shown at the same time for easy reference.
5. My Favorites
Bookmark the Job Detail for easy reference. The marked Job info will keep in application even the job opening is closed.
6. Add to Calendar
7. Share to friends
8. User-friendly UI
Remark: This is not an official application of Singapore Public Service. All information is retrieved from Careers@Gov website. All information changes are subject to information from the system. For official website, please visit www.careers.gov.sg or https://careers-gov-ijpsearch.pageuppeople.com/.
SG Gov Job Notification
Singapore Public Service
Singapore Government Job
Public Service Division
Prime Ministers Office
Government Vacancies Enquiry System
SG Gov Job
SG Gov Jobs
Gov Job SG
Find, buy and sell the stuff you want anytime, anywhere with our smartphone app. Contact buyers and sellers through phone or email. Post and search local classified ads with a few simple taps.
Download the app for free now:
- Search for listings and categories
- Post your offering and wanted ads
- Add to Favourites
- Edit, delete and save your ads as a registered user
The Straits Times Classified App is designed and developed for Android devices.
Users can get access to:
- Classified in the Straits Times as published daily (available from 12 noon).
- A 7-day archive (a total of 8 issues available at any time)
- Any page or classification from the home page
Careerjet provides access to all the job advertisements from the internet in one simple search.
Job hunting couldn’t be easier and faster with Careerjet’s simple and easy interface, giving you access to all of Careerjet’s services such as uploading your CV/resume, saving your favorite searches and customizing your email job alerts.
Use Careerjet to:
- Search job ads by key words, location, company name
- View the job description without leaving the application
- Apply for jobs directly from your mobile
- Create email alerts to receive daily job ads matching your criteria
- Send jobs by email – to yourself or to friends
- Save your favorite searches
The Careerjet application is free and there is no need to register to use it.
This mobile version of Careerjet’s job search engine is available to you -anywhere and anytime. Your dream job won’t be able to escape from you this time!
This is the first release of our Android App. It’s new and fresh and we know it needs improvement, but please try it out and let us know what you think.
Sign in with your SEEK login for seamless job searching across all your devices.
● Search more jobs than anywhere else and easily review job ads by swiping
● Shortlist interesting roles to pick up where you left off on phone, tablet or desktop
● Monitor the industry with favourite searches
● Apply faster with pre-filled application forms and resumes stored in your SEEK account
● Track the jobs you’ve already applied for
Let us know your thoughts by clicking on Feedback in the app, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (remember to tell us what device you're using).
Job Seekers can find jobs around them with one tap or can search for jobs by using Geo Location, suburb name, post code or a keyword. Job Seekers can also find employment service providers around them with one tap or by using Geo Location or post code.
Everyone is welcome to use Australian JobSearch to search for vacancies.
Vacancies displayed on Australian JobSearch come from many different sources, including:
• Public Employers
• Job Services Australia Providers
• The Australian Public Service
• The Australian Defence Force
• The Harvest Trail
If you are a registered Job Seeker with Australian JobSearch or DHS then you can get more functionality in the App such as:
• Access to your personal Dashboard
• Apply online with your resume and cover letter
• Receive Job Alert and Employer Notifications
• View and Synchronise your Appointments
• Accept and View your EPP/IPP
• View your Job Search Effort
• Contact Your Provider
• Share your story to inspire others
- Search, view and apply to jobs (or save/email them to apply later)
- Access your Monster account— resumes, cover letters, job applications and more
- Manage your resumes from within the application
- Upload your resume via Dropbox and Google Drive
- Receive push notifications and/or email alerts for new jobs that fit your criteria
Quickly find career opportunities wherever you want with location-based search. Get automatic recommendations and notifications based on your job searches. Apply to jobs at companies with your LinkedIn profile in just a few taps. Save jobs you are interested in and resume searching on your schedule. And do it all in total privacy, knowing your LinkedIn network won't be notified.
Put the job-finding power of LinkedIn to work with the LinkedIn Job Search App:
• Quickly and simply search jobs based on title, location, or keywords
• Filter your job searches by companies you would like to work for, job posting date, and job search relevancy
• Further refine your job search results by work function, career industry, and job seniority level
• Recommended jobs based on saved searches, jobs you’ve viewed, and your LinkedIn profile
• See your business connections at a company and learn more about the job poster
• Notifications when new jobs match what you're looking for
• Easily apply to jobs using your LinkedIn profile and track the status of your job applications
• Total privacy indeed – your network won’t hear a thing about your employment-seeking activity
Snag your next career opportunity with the LinkedIn Job Search App to get hired today!
- Browse thousands of jobs in all industries
- Search by location (GPS or user submission), role title, or company
- Save time by viewing only new jobs since your last search
- All categories: full time, part-time, casual, graduate and apprenticeships/traineeships
- Fast job applications
- Easy resume submission
- Create a free account
- Upload and update your resume
- Shortlist roles on your phone and view on a tablet or desktop later
- Keep favourite searches
Custom Email Alerts
- Ensure you get the latest information on career opportunities
- Get daily job notifications direct to your inbox
Expert help and advice on employment, training and personal development opportunities.
Swiping to move to the next and previous jobs
Splash Intreo Image
LinkedIn sharing option
Links to the New Department Website
Full Job Info when sharing via email
Job ref no. for sharing on Facebook and Twitter
Bugs and UI improvements.
Some handsets crashing
App freezing upon opening
App crashing after several searches
App crashing when sharing on Facebook.
Sending job information via email
Please send feedback to email@example.com , we value your opinions and suggestions
You can check your library account, access mobile e-resources, search the library catalogue, renew your loans, place reservations for on-loan items, check on new arrivals and weekly highlights, get updated on the latest happenings, and find out opening hours and contact information.
Designed and developed by School of IT, Nanyang Polytechnic, Pocket OneMap leverages on the OneMap to provide concise and accurate location-based information right at your fingertips! Browse, pan and zoom the map on your iPhone and iPad, search for addresses, use the Identify feature to retrieve information of buildings etc.
The full screen mode maximises the screen space to provide a full view of the map.
The Compass feature provides a convenient and useful way to find your current orientation. Simply tap on the compass image to rotate the map in the direction you're facing, guiding you to the correct direction of your destination.
OneMap is an integrated online geospatial platform that provides reliable, timely and accurate location-based information and services to the public. It is provided by Singapore Land Authority and is published using Esri technology.
Features of Pocket OneMap
- Get Direction (Driving) with distance and ERP options
- Address Search including Postal Codes, Building Names
- Identify a building/road name on the map
- Have more than 50 themes to locate amenities easily
- Integrated map view with Land Lot information
- Query Land Ownership and Land Lot
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for suggestions and feedback as we bring you more features in the next update!
* A 4G/3G/Wifi connection is required to use this app
* Performance of app is dependent on the speed of internet connectivity
* Compass and Map Rotation is available on devices with built-in compass
The School of Information Technology, Nanyang Polytechnic has designed and developed an Android mobile application, SIRS iShop for SIRS which will be showcase as one of the exhibits in the centre. The app aims to demonstrate the innovative use of Near Field Communication (NFC) to create an engaging shopping experience with an NFC-enabled shopping wall.
With SIRS iShop, visitors to Retail Innovation Centre will be able to leverage on this app to interact with the shopping wall to make purchase of accessories items by tapping on the NFC tags found on the wall. The app can also keep track of their monthly expenses and review items which have been bought previously.
For visitors who are planning a trip to the centre do remember to download a copy of the app from Google Play Store before heading down!
You can access the following online application using your NYP Staff Portal User ID and Password.
- Staff Directory
- My Dept Staff Movement
- My Annual Leave Balance
- My Booking
- My Module Timetable
You can access the following online application using your myNYP Portal login ID and PIN.
- My Registered Modules
- My Module Timetable
- My Exam Timetable
- Staff Directory
The School of Information Technology, Nanyang Polytechnic has designed and developed an Android mobile application, NFC iShop for IDA which will be showcase as one of the exhibits in the centre. The app aims to demonstrate the innovative use of Near Field Communication (NFC) to create an engaging shopping experience with an NFC-enabled shopping wall.
With NFC iShop, visitors to iExperience Centre will be able to leverage on this app to interact with the shopping wall to make purchase of groceries items by tapping on the NFC tags found on the wall. By personalising the app, it can alert the user whenever they are purchasing an item which contain ingredient that they are allergic to. The app can also keep track of their monthly grocery expenses and review items which have been bought previously.
For visitors who are planning a trip to iExperience Centre, do remember to download a copy of the app from Google Play Store before heading down!
- Make reservation requests
- Cancel pending or confirmed reservations
- View all reservations that are Pending, Confirmed, or Declined
- Access the L'Rez official website and contact information
Learn the history of Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum (BTRTM) on how it is founded, how the architectural style comes about and how Venerable Shi Fazhao together with all staffs works towards developing a Chinese Buddhist cultural complex to venerate the Sacred Buddha Tooth Relics.
Services & Events
Get the latest information on our events at Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum (BTRTM) as well as a guide for overseas devotees to plan your visits to BTRTM.
View the latest event photos if you have missed out on our events.
Contact us easily through phone, email and Facebook in our mobile application. With the help of the map, you will be able to check on our location and visit Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum (BTRTM) when you are free!
Stay tune for more upcoming new features!
iGoNYP make use of Augmented Reality (AR) to provide you with an innovative navigation experience, using context based information to orientate yourself quickly. It helps you locate Schools, Services and nearby amenities such as Food & Beverages outlets etc, using a 360-degree viewpoint.
In this new release, we have included step-by-step driving directions to navigate you to our campus from anywhere in Singapore.
The following taxi companies are supported:
- Comfort Taxi
- SMRT Taxis
- SMART Cabs
- Premier Taxis
- Prime Taxi
* Do let us know your suggestion for new features, email us at email@example.com
Many people would like to do their part for the environment and to dispose empty packaging for recycling purpose but do not know how. Throwing a glass container into 'glass' recycling bin is good but not the best way. Depending whether the cap is made of plastic or metal, this should be removed and disposed in the respective bins.
* Please refer to the Help in the application to find out how to get started.
* User Guide can be downloaded at:
* Please refer to the Help in the application to find out how to get started.
* User Guide can be downloaded at:
Look no further, IT Choices@NYP is all you need to make your next move!
With IT Choices@NYP, you will get at your fingertips up-to-date information on IT courses offered in NYP.
Check out some of the exciting activities that you will experience as a student in School of IT, where you can discover and develop your talents. At School of IT, we believe in FUN learning!
Together, we make IT different!
* Minor bug fixes
With imHungry@SG, you don’t have to remember any hotlines to dial in Singapore. With a single tap, it will immediately dial your desired fast food delivery hotline.
What’s more? It also provides delivery hours for your convenience.