Healthy 365 app is brought to you by the Health Promotion Board (HPB).
This app enables you to track your daily steps count and calculate the corresponding calories burned as you move. Among other tracking sources, you can use HealthKit with Apple Watch to track steps. Steps data from HealthKit can be shared with Healthy 365 while participating in Health Challenges.
Healthy 365 also helps to track your daily food & drinks intake and the corresponding calories consumed.
By putting together the concept of caloric balance, the Healthy 365 app provides an overview of your overall daily calories consumed and burned, aiding you in your weight management journey for a healthier lifestyle.
Key features include:
• Caloric Balance dashboard to monitor your calorie intake vs output
• Steps dashboard to track your daily steps count, active time and distance covered
• Diet dashboard to view your top 3 highest calories food and drinks consumed for the day
• Health Challenges that enable you to step up to get healthy, or earn points and redeem rewards
• Diet tracking journal with access to over 1,000 local food and drinks database, capturing calories and nutritional information
• History charts to keep records of your past steps count, active time, distance covered, calorie intake and output, and weight
• Nearby listing and map views on HPB health events, healthier eateries, exercise facilities and routes in your vicinity
• Integration with new HPB steps trackers and exercise apps including Actxa®, Fitbit® and HealthKit (together with Apple Watch as the device source) and in-device motion tracker
• New Sync for Friends function to allow both non-smartphone and smartphone participants to conveniently sync their steps on their friend or family member’s smart phone
• Partners’ discount for compatible devices
• Background location detection of nearby Scan&Win Hotspots for earning Healthpoints
• This app uses your smartphone’s inbuilt Accelerometer and its performance may vary across models
• This app uses background location for detection of outdoor Hotspots
• Continued use of GPS running in the background may dramatically decrease battery life
• For the optimum experience, please ensure that your phone is set to Singapore Time zone (GMT +8)
• For any enquiries, please call our hotline at 1800 567 2020 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org