Valid for Singapore only.
Tested from Gingerbread 2.3.6, ICS 4.0.4 to KitKat 4.4.
Please let me know if you have any errors. Thanks!
Walking tours included in this application are:
* City Orientation Tour (9 sights)
* Singapore Landmarks (6 sights)
* Singapore Museums (8 sights)
* Chinatown Walking Tour (7 sights)
* Art Galleries of Singapore (6 sights)
* Shopping Areas (6 sights)
* Nightlife in Singapore (6 sights)
* Colonial District (11 sights)
* National Monuments (6 sights)
* Romantic Singapore (6 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
The App is easy to use, fast and low memory consumption.
The live Web Cam pictures are :
1) Woodlands Causeway (Towards Johor)
2) Woodlands Checkpoint (Towards BKE)
3) Woodlands Flyover (Towards Checkpoint)
4) Second Link at Tuas
5) Tuas Checkpoint
6) After Tuas West Road (Towards Tuas)
7) EDL CAM 101 CIQ KM0.1 SB
8) EDL CAM 102 CIQ KM0.3 NB
9) SECOND LINK S5 KM-1.3 NB
10) SECOND LINK KM-1.8 SB
We also provide :
1) Daily SGD to RM exchange rate from Bank Negara Malaysia.
2) PSI index for past 24 hours and 3 hours from NEA website. *** This feature has been deactivated.
Please leave a message in our facebook fans page if you found any bugs or error :
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, restaurants, metro stations, taxi, pubs, pharmacies, parkings, shops, cafe )
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 10 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Singapore i/ˈsɪŋəpɔr/, officially the Republic of Singapore, is a Southeast Asian island city-state off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula, 137 kilometres (85 mi) north of the equator. An island country made up of 63 islands, it is separated from Malaysia by the Straits of Johor to its north and from Indonesia's Riau Islands by the Singapore Strait to its south. The country is highly urbanised with very little primary rainforest remaining, although more land is being created for development through land reclamation.
The app is designed with a simple navigation drawer which allow the user to view all the web cam pictures with only 2 clicks.
1) Shows live traffic web cam pictures for the following Expressway:
Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE)
Central Expressway (CTE)
East Coast Parkway (ECP)
Kranji Expressway (KJE)
Pan-Island Expressway (PIE)
Seletar Expressway (SLE)
Tampines Expressway (TPE)
Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE)
Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE)
Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE)
2) Shows Live Traffic News from Land Transport Authority (LTA)
3) Shows updated PSI (24-hour & 3-hour)
4) Share the traffic condition with your friends via facebook, whats app and etc.
- 49 webcams updated every 3-5 minutes
- ability to compile your favourite webcams
Streetdirectory App now comes with Offers Near You, Offline maps & real-time bus timing
★ The most up-to-date Singapore maps
★ Find “Offers Near You” wherever you are
★ Comes with Free Offline Maps, once you download the offline map, you can use the map without internet connection.
★ Directions by Car, Taxi, Bus & MRT
★ Traffic, Bus timing & ERP pricing information
★ Bus arrival time
★ Complete Business Information
- load arrival time for SBS and SMRT buses
- show nearby bus stops
- show bus routes
- show bus stops in map
- search buses, roads, bus stops and bus stop no
- bookmark buses and bus stops
The app is FREE & supported by advertisements.
For bugs report,
CheckPoint es una comunidad donde los usuarios pueden notificar en tiempo real los retenes en tu ciudad(checkpoint) y compartirlos con los demás usuarios de CheckPoint. Así no perderás tiempo en movilizarse dentro de la ciudad.
Available map layers:
• Topomaps worldwide (100K-500K worldwide seamless coverage)
• Google Maps (Satellite images, Road- and Terrain-Map)
• Open Street Maps (OSM Mapnik, Osmarender and Cloudemade Cyclemap)
• Hillshading Overlay Layer
This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from Garmin or Magellan GPS handhelds.
Main features for Outdoor-Navigation:
• Bulk-download of map tiles for OFFLINE USAGE (not for Google maps)
• Create and edit Waypoints
• Create and navigate Routes
• Track Recording (with speed and elevation profile)
• Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, bearing, elevation, etc.
• GPX-Import / Export, KML-Export
• Search (placenames, POIs, streets)
• Customizable datafields in Map View and Tripmaster (e.g. Speed, Distance, Compass, ...)
• Waypoint-/Track-Sharing (via eMail, Facebook, ..)
• and many more ...
Soviet Military Maps is the perfect moving map app for offroad trips, adventure travels and expeditions. You are planning cross country trips to Sahara desert or a trekking tour to the Himalayas ? With the Russian topos you have always a great alternative to other map sources. Beneath the good topography the maps include many small trails and unpaved roads that are missing in other map sets.
The Russian maps have additional English labels.
Attention: The Soviet Military Maps were created mainly in the 80ies and are less interesting for industrialized countries. Outside Africa and Asia you'll find the OSM / Google map layers more useful.
Please note: This app does not provide direct "Turn-by-Turn" navigation - but with a selected waypoint you can easily switch to Google Navigation.
Please contact us if you have any questions, feature requests or bug reports regarding this app: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can browse the Soviet Military Maps here (only up to zoom level 12): http://www.topomapper.com
See the coverage of the different map scales: http://www.topomapper.com/images/topomapper-coverage.jpg
Scale 1:100.000 and 1:200.000 :
Europe, Afghanistan, Georgia, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Morocco, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
Scale 1:200.000 :
Afghanistan, Egypt, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, DR Congo (part), Djibouti, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Finland, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya (part), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia , Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka , Sudan, Svalbard, Swaziland, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania (part), Thailand, The Gambia, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Scale 1:250.000 (Local maps from USGS, Geoscience Australia, CTIO ):
USA, Canada, Australia
All other countries
Map legend and cyrillic alphabet:
- تنفيذ وتطوير التطبيق
تم تطوير التطبيق من قبل الإدارة العامة لتقنية المعلومات والاتصالات - وكالة الوزارة لشؤون المعلومات والتقنية.
- الدعم الفني والاقتراحات
يرجى تعبئة الاستبيان الموجود ضمن مشاركات – استبيان رضا المتعاملين – استبيان تطبيقات الأجهزة الذكية أو المراسلة على البريد الالكتروني email@example.com
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لوزارة الخارجية - المملكة العربية السعودية
Would you like to see a continent in one city? These tours will guide you through Singapore, a place where China, India and Malaysia meet and mix in a prosperous, modern setting. There are a wide variety of architectural styles, religious and cultural buildings, shopping opportunities and foods that are waiting for you to discover and enjoy.
PocketGuide, the world’s leading audio city guide application, gives you tours by voice, revealing the best stories, insider hangouts and must-see sights in close to 100 major cities and tourist destinations. The app determines your location and a recording of your personal tour guide describes where you are – you don’t need to touch your phone or read from the screen. All the tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out. You can choose from different themed tours, or just wander around the city and let PocketGuide inform you when an interesting site is nearby. The app can also record your trip: With one click you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities.
WhereTo.sg for Android is a brand new application that utilises the power of Esri ArcGIS capabilities.
With information from official, authoritative sources (Singapore Land Authority), so it is as complete and error free as you can get. Wherever you may be, use WhereTo.sg to search and find a range of convenience services around your location, including:
• Bus Stops
• Bus Services
• Food Centres
• Wet Markets
• Dialysis Centres
• S'pore Pools Outlets
• Police Stations
• Public Carparks
• AXS Machines
• Post Offices
• Medical Care
Displaying a spanking brand new interface and better search optimisation, you can locate your destination quicker with our universal search function!
Find nearby will return the top 10 nearest amenities around you and with the new routing capability, it will take you there to your destination.
We will be adding more services and capabilities to the list above, so please stay tuned to our updates!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for suggestions and feedback. Do let us know if you encounter any issues with your device.
This application is provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United Arab Emirates (UAE - MoFA) for the following purposes:
- Allows users to get in contact with UAE-MoFA and its embassies and consulates overseas .
- Provides users with information about visas and attestation requirements and fees.
- Offers contact information about UAE embassies addresses, phone numbers, and location maps.
- Provides contact information about accredited foreign embassies and consulates in UAE
- Allows UAE citizens to register in Tawajidi service, update their information and get assistance from UAE embassies oversees.
- Presents notifications service to users about important news and other urgent situations.