The map, the business directory and navigation can be used without Internet connection. While connected to the Internet, reviews and photos of organizations are available.
Search and supplemental information are available in English, Russian, Serbian and Montenegrin.
The directory works on smartphones iOS and Android, and Windows, Linux and MacOS information systems.
- Detailed city map, car and public transport navigation
- Information about buildings, addresses, postal codes, cafes, shops, companies, floors
- Identifying your location on the map by means of GPS and Wi-Fi.
Directory of organizations, goods and services
- Find detailed information about the organizations in the city. Addresses, phone numbers, industry sectors, schedule, reviews
- Search the companies by their name, field of activity, address
- Search the nearby cafes, shops, ATMs, organizations
- Filter the companies by the availability of their site, e-mail address
- Quickly search companies that are working at the moment
Directories and maps of 94 Montenegrin and Russian cities are available in 4geo, among them the most popular
in Russia are:
Vologda, Voronezh, Izhevsk, Kemerovo, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Novokuznetsk, Orenburg, Orsk, Rostov-on-Don, Surgut, Tula, Khanty-Mansiysk, Cherepovets, Sheregesh.
Podgorica, Budva, Petrovac, Sveti Stefan, Bar.
Ulcinj, Tivat, Kotor, Herceg Novi
From planning to booking and beyond, the Expedia App is designed to enhance your journey.
Get inspired with our tablet travel collections. Save with mobile-exclusive deals and stay one step ahead with flight, hotel and car alerts.
Book in a flash, get rewarded for your travels:
● Save up to 40% with mobile-exclusive hotel deals for tonight, or any night.
● The world is your oyster. Simply choose your flight departure date and destination.
● Get going as soon as you land. Book an airport car rental up to 30 minutes in advance.
● You can even get tickets for tours, shows and theme parks as well as reserve airport shuttles and ground transportation.
● Earn triple Expedia+ points on all your purchases.
Your trip companion, no matter the device:
● View upcoming trip details and get maps for directions.
● Receive alerts for flight delays, hotel check-out times and more.
● Share itineraries with family and friends via email or text message.
Tourist Singapore is the all in one app that links you to all the information you need to plan your holiday in Singapore.
You will find links to major places of interest in Singapore and also transport information.
Download our free app now and start planning your holiday !
Please send us feedback of other place of interest that you will like to be included.
The search provides you with a list of alternative routes which can be used to travel from the source to destination station. It provides you with the number of line changes and station stops involved in each route.
You can also view the detailed station list for each train line in Singapore. Also, you can long press on any station name from the list to see it on Google maps. The app also displays the Network Map.
This app cannot function from SD Card, so please install and keep it in the internal memory.
This app can work completely offline (without internet).
Packed with insider tips and in-the-know advice, this free Singapore city guide will help you avoid all the tourist traps so you can experience the city like a local.
GuidePal’s intelligent and inspiring mobile city guides are created by a unique collaboration between
city locals and leading travel journalist who handpick only the best their city has to offer.
Our travel guide provides an authentic experience all via the latest app technology, and will give
you insider information on the best attractions, sights, shops, restaurants, nightlife (bars and clubs)
It’s all about travelling like a local with GuidePal.
- Offline map of Singapore
- 100% offline – no roaming charges
- Augmented reality
- Sharing functions
- Travel itinerary
- Available for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and WP7 (Windows phone)
Up for more traveling in Singapore or to other parts of the world? Check out one of GuidePal’s other 60+ city guides.