★ 收錄 Unicode 編碼集所含的 20902 個漢字。
若你發現不能正常使用此 App，請不吝寄送郵件給作者（Google Play 的展示頁面有郵件地址），將遇到的問題、所使用的機型、系統版本反饋給開發者，我們會及時處理。
4. 搜尋「8」，會找出所有總筆劃數為 8 的字。
Android 平台最好的正體（繁體）中文字典(Chinese Dictionary)，比新華字典更嚴謹、詳細。注意，還可以顯示注音符號、倉頡碼。
안드로이드용 오프라인 성경인물,지명,용어사전으로서
2000단어 이상의 방대한 한글 단어가 가나다순으로 정리가 되어 있습니다.
한글 초성의 ㄱ~ㅎ 에서 검색하고 싶은 단어의 초성을 먼저
선택하면 쉽게 단어를 찾아볼 수 있습니다.
단어(Word)가 그리드형식(Grid)으로 배열되어 있습니다.
원하는 단어를 클릭하면 상세내용을 볼 수 있습니다.
큰 글자를 원하시는 분은 글자크기를 조절하여
상세내용을 크게 볼 수 있습니다(10~70까지 조절 가능).
성경을 읽다가 인물,지명,용어를 알고 싶을 때나,
성경의 많은 인물,지명을 정리하고자 할 때 유용하게
활용할 수 있습니다.
프로그램 실행환경 :
* OS : 한글 안드로이드 1.6 이상
* 화면 해상도: 가로X세로 480X800 픽셀
* 메모리 : 저장 공간 1.5MB
"HUAYU" (Who are you?) App
Android offline Bible characters, place names, term dictionary as
Hangul is the order of the alphabetical order.
Search in the giyeok ~ hiheung Hangul consonants and consonant in the word you want the first
When you select a word can be found easily.
Word of the grid type is arranged.
When you click the word you want to see the details.
If you would like a large letter to adjust the font size
More information can be viewed larger (adjustable from 10-70).
I was reading the Bible characters, place names, term or
when you want to know,Many people in the Bible,
useful when you want to clean up the nomination
Can be used.
Program execution environment:
* OS: Hangul Android 1.6 or later
* Screen resolution: 480X800 pixels width X height
* Memory: storage space 1.5MB
1. 中文單字字典 ﹣ 輸入「中文單字」搜尋漢語拼音、發音及使用例字
2. 廣普對照字典 ﹣ 輸入「廣東話」搜尋普通話對照、漢語拼音及發音
3. 漢語拼音字典 ﹣ 輸入「漢語拼音」搜尋對應的中文字及發音
★ 收录 Unicode 编码基本字符集所含的 20902 个汉字。
4. 搜寻「8」，会找出所有总笔划数为 8 的字。
Android 平台最好的简体中文字典(Chinese Dictionary)，比新华字典更严谨、详细。注意，还可以显示五笔码。
Ideal for Cantonese speakers who wishes to learn native Beijing Mandarin.
On the other hand, the App is also useful for Mandarin speakers who wants to know native Hong Kong style Cantonese.
Chinese dictionary features:
☆ English-Chinese, French-Chinese and German-Chinese dictionary
☆ play pronunciation
☆ simplified & traditional Chinese
☆ searches as you type
☆ use English / French / German (automatic conversion of special characters, e.g. searching "chateau" will find "château"), pinyin (with or without tones, no need for spaces), zhuyin or Chinese characters to find the translation
☆ Chinese characters colored accordingly to the tones
☆ full support of zhuyin (注音)
☆ speech recognition (for both English / French / German and Chinese)
☆ external memory cards supported
☆ copy any part of the Chinese dictionary entry to the clipboard
☆ import any word to your Chinese flashcards
☆ highlighting of the searched string in returned entries
☆ automatic detection of the translation (Chinese → English / French / German or English / French / German → Chinese)
☆ supports both landscape and portrait modes
☆ suitable for both mainland China and Taiwan
Chinese flashcards features:
☆ smart Spaced Repetition algorithm for supporting your long-term memorization
☆ practise writing, reading or nouns' measure words
☆ wordlists for Chinese tests and many Chinese textbooks' vocabulary lists are prepared:
→ HSK (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi, 汉语水平考试, 漢語水平考試)
→ TOCFL (Test of Chinese as a Foreign Language)
→ Practical Audio Visual Chinese 2nd Edition
→ Integrated Chinese, Expanded 2nd Edition
→ New Practical Chinese Reader, Vol 1
→ Practical Chinese Reader
→ Beginner's Chinese
→ Intermediate Chinese
→ Pimsleur Mandarin
→ Schaums' Outlines Chinese Vocabulary
→ Colloquial Chinese
☆ Chinese flashcards can be saved to different categories
☆ if you make a mistake the word will be offered to you more often
☆ if you add a new word from dictionary to your Chinese flashcards it will also be offered more often
☆ supports both traditional and simplified Chinese (if you make a mistake when practising traditional Chinese, it will not affect the simplified Chinese equivalent so you can practise both)
☆ add any word from the Chinese dictionary to your Chinese flashcards
☆ add your own custom Chinese flashcards
☆ convenient editing of categories and Chinese flashcards
☆ export all Chinese flashcards to a file
☆ import Chinese flashcards from a file (ZDT format or Wheebee Chinese format in UTF-8 encoding)
☆ the app is also available in Czech and part of the app was translated to Chinese
☆ a detailed "Frequently asked questions" section is available inside the app
☆ two themes available (dark and light)
Advantages over other apps:
☆ Spaced Repetition system for free
☆ not only English Chinese, but also French Chinese and German Chinese dictionary
☆ gives relevant results
☆ built-in premade Chinese tests and textbooks' wordlists for practising -> no need to download them
☆ flashcards categorization
☆ Network communication: When using the Chinese dictionary for the first time, the app needs to download a database from the Internet.
☆ Storage: The app needs the access to the storage for exporting and importing Chinese flashcards.
Pleco is the ultimate Chinese learning companion - an integrated Chinese English dictionary / document reader / flashcard system with fullscreen handwriting input and live camera-based character lookups, from a company with 15 years' experience making mobile Chinese learning software.
Major features: ($ = paid add-on)
• Great dictionaries: the free app comes with two dictionaries - CC-CEDICT and our in-house "PLC" dictionary - that between them cover 130,000 Chinese words and include 20,000 example sentences with Pinyin; 18 other wonderful dictionaries are available as paid upgrades. ($)
• Fullscreen handwriting input: use the entire width of your device's screen to draw characters. Very accurate, with an engine licensed from China's leading maker of handwriting input systems. (basic version free, enhanced version $)
• Live Optical Character Recognizer: look up Chinese words in the dictionary simply by pointing your device's camera at them, or by scrolling around a still image. ($)
• Flashcard System: create a card from any dictionary entry with a single button tap, import premade word lists, use advanced techniques like SRS (spaced repetition), and study in a variety of modes including fill-in-the-blanks and tone drills. (simple version free, full-featured $)
• Audio Pronunciation: instantly hear a native-speaker Mandarin audio recording of each Chinese dictionary headword; recordings are available for over 34,000 words. (single-syllable free, multi $)
• Powerful search: look up words by Chinese characters, Pinyin (spaces and tones optional), or a combination, with support for wildcards and full-text search.
• Cross-referencing: tap on any Chinese character / word in any dictionary entry to bring up its definition.
• Voice Recognition: look up words by speaking them into your device's microphone. (free)
• Stroke Order Diagrams: animations showing you how to draw each Chinese character; over 20,000 characters are covered. ($)
• Document Reader: open a Chinese-language text file and look up unknown words in the dictionary simply by tapping on them. ($) You can also look up characters on web pages through "Share" and in other documents through the clipboard. (free)
• Mainland- and Taiwan-friendly: supports traditional and simplified characters (in dictionary definitions, stroke order, search, OCR, and handwriting), and supports Zhuyin as well as Pinyin for pronunciation display.
• Cantonese: display headwords + perform searches in Jyutping/Yale romanization. (free) We also offer Cantonese dictionary and Cantonese audio add-ons. ($)
• Tablet-friendly: includes a 2-panel (results + definition together) interface that's perfect for tablets.
• No ads: we won't even nag you about buying add-ons.
We also offer excellent customer support - send us an email and see for yourself - and an active user community at plecoforums.com.
We've been making Chinese dictionary apps since 2000, and our sales and customer base have been steadily growing for 15 years across four different platforms. We take good care of our longtime users, too - people who bought the Oxford dictionary from us on a Palm Pilot in 2001 can still use that dictionary on their brand new Android phone in 2015 without even having to pay an upgrade fee. You can be confident we'll be fixing bugs and adding features for many years to come.
Paid add-ons can be transferred to another device like any other paid app; load the free version of Pleco on your new device, go into "Add-ons" and tap "Restore Purchases."
If you already own Pleco on another OS, see pleco.com/android for upgrade / license transfer options.
《摩訶般若波羅蜜多心經》（梵文：Prajñāpāramitā Hṛdaya Sūtra，其中“般若”讀作bōrě，“波惹”），又稱《般若波羅密多心經》，簡稱《般若心經》或《心經》，是般若經系列中一部言簡義豐、博大精深、提綱挈領、極為重要的經典，為大乘佛教出家及在家佛教徒日常背誦的佛經。
基本的心經閱讀。並提下列曲目"標準華語"及"古箏佛讚"，透過聆聽協助背誦心經，藉由聆聽及頌讀放鬆心情，使心性平穩、充滿智慧、法喜充滿。如果你喜歡這個程式，歡迎到官方網頁幫忙按 facebook 的 Like 幫忙宣傳，謝謝！
法寶下載網站 http://www.buddhist.idv.tw/ 若有版權問題請您儘速與我聯絡。我會立即停止提供播放心經音樂。若造成您的損失，也請您原諒。
This is an initiative by Majlis Bahasa Melayu Singapura (MBMS).
Explore the heritage of Singapore’s Kampong Glam through three walking trails! With interactive features like games and 3D images, take to the streets of this colourful district and discover its notable landmarks, street names, and old trades that emerged from the port town. This app would be useful for educators, students, armchair travellers or anyone looking to learn more about the vibrant heritage of Singapore.