- derive the total number of points and award earned from all the 3 IPPT stations based on input
- display the number of points earned at each station based on number of counts
The result of the calculation will also show the number of points needed to reach the next award. This app is optimised with best user experience both on Android phones and tablets of all sizes.
- No Ads
- No Internet access required
- No unnecessary permissions required
I am using latest IPPT scoring data from http://bit.ly/1bcyutr
This app is also available on the Amazon app store for download on Amazon devices such as the Kindle. http://amzn.com/B00UEQMG2A
With this app, you are able to
► Determine the number of push-ups, sit-ups and 2.4Km timing to achieve the points
► Determine the points achieved by the number of push-ups, sit-ups and 2.4Km timing.
► Set your target award and set the respective goals for individual station.
► Overview of scoring system based on your age.
No Advertisement and Free!
Like any newly introduced system, there is bound to be some learning curve. This simple yet user-friendly app hopes to make the transition to the new system as smooth and painless as possible.
1. Auto calculation of awards requirements based on your NS status and vocation. This will be regularly updated to support more criteria once more details are released.
2. Auto calculation of total points with breakdown of points for individual station and award achieved.
3. Auto saving of all keyed data for convenience.
More features coming soon… :)
This app is developed without any involvement of MINDEF. Any inaccuracies found are not the responsibility of and should not be attributed to MINDEF.
► Instead of just inputting data of what you can do currently and check what is the award, we want you to input your desired award and we give you the data of what you should do to achieve it.
► We are providing you all the possible combinations to achieve your desired target.An extremely useful mode for planning your training routine and we are the first in Google Play to provide this.
► This is enabled by clicking on "lock"
► Just slide through the fitness station of what you can perform currently and we let you know your results.
► This is enabled by clicking on "unlock"
► Practically 0 user input. Everything is done through sliding action
► Single page application and yet the information provided is amazing
► Always provide the minimum score for your desired target
► Automatically adjust other fitness station whenever you adjust the score
► The score is always automatically constraint to your desired target
► Easily select your age, unit and award
► Easily check the result base on your current performance
"Lock" your best station to see the score variations in other station.This will help you easily plan your training routine
We have taken our best effort to ensure that the information provided is correct. We will release a new version of the application when there is changes to the scoring scheme.
We do not take any responsibility for any failure, penalty or damage caused by using the application.
- Submit supporting document for deferment application
- Check status on:
Date for Pre-enlistment Screening
Date of Enlistment
- Change pre-enlistment screening appointment