- derive the total number of points and award earned from all the 3 IPPT stations based on input
- display the number of points earned at each station based on number of counts
The result of the calculation will also show the number of points needed to reach the next award. This app is optimised with best user experience both on Android phones and tablets of all sizes.
- No Ads
- No Internet access required
- No unnecessary permissions required
I am using latest IPPT scoring data from http://bit.ly/1bcyutr
This app is also available on the Amazon app store for download on Amazon devices such as the Kindle. http://amzn.com/B00UEQMG2A
With this app, you are able to
► Determine the number of push-ups, sit-ups and 2.4Km timing to achieve the points
► Determine the points achieved by the number of push-ups, sit-ups and 2.4Km timing.
► Set your target award and set the respective goals for individual station.
► Overview of scoring system based on your age.
No Advertisement and Free!
Like any newly introduced system, there is bound to be some learning curve. This simple yet user-friendly app hopes to make the transition to the new system as smooth and painless as possible.
1. Auto calculation of awards requirements based on your NS status and vocation. This will be regularly updated to support more criteria once more details are released.
2. Auto calculation of total points with breakdown of points for individual station and award achieved.
3. Auto saving of all keyed data for convenience.
More features coming soon… :)
This app is developed without any involvement of MINDEF. Any inaccuracies found are not the responsibility of and should not be attributed to MINDEF.
► Instead of just inputting data of what you can do currently and check what is the award, we want you to input your desired award and we give you the data of what you should do to achieve it.
► We are providing you all the possible combinations to achieve your desired target.An extremely useful mode for planning your training routine and we are the first in Google Play to provide this.
► This is enabled by clicking on "lock"
► Just slide through the fitness station of what you can perform currently and we let you know your results.
► This is enabled by clicking on "unlock"
► Practically 0 user input. Everything is done through sliding action
► Single page application and yet the information provided is amazing
► Always provide the minimum score for your desired target
► Automatically adjust other fitness station whenever you adjust the score
► The score is always automatically constraint to your desired target
► Easily select your age, unit and award
► Easily check the result base on your current performance
"Lock" your best station to see the score variations in other station.This will help you easily plan your training routine
We have taken our best effort to ensure that the information provided is correct. We will release a new version of the application when there is changes to the scoring scheme.
We do not take any responsibility for any failure, penalty or damage caused by using the application.
namely the sit up, push up and the 2.4 km run. However, the NS men have to calculate
their score themselves and find out their award, which can be quite tedious and
difficult to do. Thus, we made an app to help NS men calculate their scores more
easily, and it also includes more features to help NS men train better.
The features include:
-Tracking of past performance
-Calculating how fast you have to run to get a certain award
iDAT combines Activity, Diet and Weight Tracking to keep you on track to meet any Weight Loss Goals you may set.
The Diet Tracker uses an extensive food database with the most popular Singaporean meals for you to track your daily consumed calories.
The Activity Tracking uses your phone's built-in GPS to track your fitness - running, cycling, walking and any other distance based sport, or you can enter the (time based) activities manually.
You can also use your iDAT app login on the website http://www.hpb.gov.sg/idat to view and analyze your activities further.
Please note: You must be 18 years old to use iDAT!
Please note: Continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. The GPS is only used if you are tracking a workout, so please ensure that you stop the workout when you are done, so the GPS can power off.
Diet Tracker features:
- Add diets from Singapore Food Categories list
- Copy diets from Most Used and from Previous Days
- See Diet History overview seperated into Meal Times
Activity Tracker features:
- Track any outdoor sctivity including duration, distance, speed and calories
- Enter an activity manually, e.g., a treadmill run, spinning or weight training
- Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
- Set a distance or calorie goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
- See your route on a map
- Compete on a specific route nearby and Race against the route champion
- Customize the main screen to show the information that you find most valuable
Weight and Goal features:
- Track your weight over time
- Set a weight loss Goal and see an estimate of the number of weeks it will take
- The goal is used to calculate your needed estimated daily calorie intake
- You can easily see on a graph how your current weight changes relative to your goal
Application to access Pure Fitness Singapore class schedules. Note that the class schedules are retrieved directly from pure website and we are not responsible for the accuracy and availability of the contents.
This Android application is developed after receiving a number of requests from club members. Please get in touch directly if you have any comments and feedback regarding the application. Thank you for your support.
• Academic Medicine Highlights
• Staff eDirectory
It is our aim to build a vibrant academic culture to foster new discoveries and knowledge, so as to improve patient care now and in the future. Download and keep updated on our latest achievements in patient care, breakthrough research and education highlights.
Million KG is operated by the Health Promotion Board.
The 1 Million kg Challenge™ is the first national incentive-based weight management programme by the Health Promotion Board Singapore to motivate and support Singapore residents to achieve and manage healthy body weight.
This is a mobile application to enhance your participation in the Health Promotion Board’s 1 Million kg Challenge™.
• Track your progress in the 1 Million kg Challenge™
• Participate in level activities that enables you to earn rewards
• Scan QR codes to register your attendance for participating in HPB health events
• Redeem your rewards
• Track your time and distance covered for exercise
Note: “Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”
- Submit supporting document for deferment application
- Check status on:
Date for Pre-enlistment Screening
Date of Enlistment
- Change pre-enlistment screening appointment