- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, TickTick, AnyDo, Tasks (Team), MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, DGT Gtd, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2 and 3, new Informant
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiples skins (including fully transparent) and widgets sizes to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 5.1 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat / Lollipop)
- Support Home timezone for travels
A problem ? Please, mail me for support.
If you have issue with disappearing widgets on Samsung devices, please read this: http://goo.gl/woDKcx
To help in translations: http://koxx3.wordpress.com/2010/12/23/translation_is_now_open/
PlenoFamily was created by four ordinary parents who grew frustrated at having to spend valuable time constantly reminding each other about football practice, band practice, parents' evenings, end-of-term events and sleepovers.
• Created by families for families
• Weekly plan with international week numbers
• Filtered calendar view
• Works both online and offline
• Everything is stored in the cloud – even if you should lose your phone
• Online version coming soon
• You will be notified straight away if someone makes a change to an important event
• Hide tasks and events from one or more people
Everyday tips and advice:
• Share the housework between family members and receive a notification once the tasks have been completed
• Let your children enter their own events such as football practice, band practice and other activities
• Plan regular family dinners, e.g. every four weeks
• Do you lie awake at night and worry about everything you should have done? Keep your phone by your bed, make a note of the things that stress you out, and sleep tight!
FAMANICE ist einfach zu bedienen und über verschiedene Geräte immer und überall verfügbar. Ob Zuhause am Computer oder unterwegs auf deinem Smartphone, du bleibst immer und überall informiert.
Gibt es neue Nachrichten deiner Familie oder anstehende Termine, hast du eine persönliche Chatnachricht erhalten, ist ein neuer Eintrag auf der Einkaufsliste oder gibt es Tipps zu einer Prüfung in der Schule?
FAMANICE hält dich aktuell, und zwar in Echtzeit.
Lade jetzt die FAMANICE auf dein Smartphone oder Tablet!
FAMANICE bietet dir unter firstname.lastname@example.org einen persönlichen Kontakt für Verbesserungsvorschläge, Lob oder Kritik. Wir freuen uns auf deine Rückmeldung.
*** FUNKTIONEN ***
Hier findest du alle neuen Nachrichten und die nächsten Ereignisse und Termine zentral an einer Stelle.
Hier kannst du Nachrichten an deine Familie schreiben oder Chats mit einzelnen Personen führen.
Im Familienkalender kannst Du alle Termine verwalten und diese einem oder mehreren Familienmitgliedern zuweisen. Mit Hilfe von Erinnerungsfunktionen und Notizen verpasst du nichts Wichtiges mehr.
Hier kannst du Kontaktdaten von befreundeten Familien und Freunden sammeln, neue Freunde und Familien finden, sowie Chatnachrichten schreiben oder ein Telefonat beginnen.
Mit der Einkaufslisten-Funktion kannst du die Einkäufe für deine Familie zentral organisieren. FAMANICE hilft dir mit einer intelligenten Produktsuche, basierend auf der Häufigkeit deiner Einkäufe, schnell die nötigen Dinge für den Einkauf zu finden.
Hier findest du Funktionen rund um die Schule. Hausaufgaben, Prüfungstermine, Stundenplan und ein Nachrichtenboard. Die Inhalte können auch innerhalb einer Schulklasse mit allen angemeldeten Schülern gemeinsam organisiert werden. Neuigkeiten, Nachrichten und Prüfungstermine werden an alle Schüler einer Klasse automatisch übertragen und sind somit immer aktuell verfügbar.
Starte am besten gleich mit FAMANICE!
***Latest update (2.4.8): Major ad spamming issue fixed, switched to a different ad provider. As requested by many users, we have also released a completely ad-free pro version of Simple Calendar, get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anod.calendarpro***
Features and Configuration Options Include:
- Font style and background customization
- Select which application opens on click
- Fonts, colors, text size
- Supports tasks using Dato and GTasks
- How do I place the widget on my homescreen?
Long-press your homescreen, choose "widgets," find "Simple Calendar Widget," and drag it to the homescreen. On most Android 4.0 devices, widgets can be found under the "Widgets" tab in app drawer.
- I can't find Simple Calendar in my widget list!
Try restarting your device.
- How do I resize the widget?
Android 3.0+ supports resizing of widgets by default. For older Android versions this can be done by installing an alternate launcher.
- How do I show the weather forecast on the widget?
On your desktop Google calendar, just add weather. For instructions, search Google for "Weather forecasts in your calendar".
- How do I add holidays, birthdays, or sports schedules?
- Search Google for "Adding interesting dates to Google Calendar" and follow the instructions.
READ CALENDAR: Access to the calendar information
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Backup to SD card
Rated 95% by reghardware.com ( http://goo.gl/vlIa5 ) and 9/10 by WIRED ( http://goo.gl/lLPoa ).
Touch Calendar works with Google Calendar and any other calendars your phone supports.
This is the free version, that can be upgraded with a one-off purchase to get widgets to show your calendar directly on your phone's home screen.
Also features calendar search and custom repeating events (e.g. biweekly, bimonthly).
Touch Calendar is easy to use:
- pinch-zoom to zoom in
- tap an event to see its details
- tap-and-hold on a date to add a new event
- touch to scroll the calendar as much as you want, both forwards and backwards
- jump to today, or to any date from the menu
- calendar search
- set the font size and default zoom level from the Settings
- widgets so you can see your calendar on the home screen
Zoom and scroll your calendar with complete freedom!
Note: Text colour for events comes from the calendar colour. Set up different calendar colours in Google Calendar and they'll appear in Touch Calendar automatically.
See http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=34880 for details.
The bug causes accounts of paid apps to be removed when Android boots up. To work around this issue this free app pretends to provide the same account type that Team Calendar Sync provides. That's enough to convince Android to keep the account.
That's all this app does.
Please open the app at least once from within Google Play to "enable" the workaround. It may not work properly otherwise. On some devices you'll have to install this app before you install Team Calendar Sync. Please try that if you still have problems.
Please note that the bug is in Android, not in Team Calendar Sync!
Google has published a fix, however, many users are still reporting the issue.
Not all hardware providers have included the fix in their products yet.
If you are NOT experiencing this issue then you don't need this app. There is no need to give it a bad rating in that case! Please just uninstall it in that case.
A BIG thank you to Marten Gajda over at www.dmfs.org for providing the analysis and solution template, which can be found at:
Enter Calendar Cloner. This neat little app runs in the background and periodically can copy (clone) events from one calendar to another. It is fully rule based and makes sure your free/busy info is always in sync.
Some possible uses are:
- Copy private appointments to your work calendar, making sure your colleagues don't schedule meetings over personal time.
- Copy your work calendar to your project calendar to prevent project colleagues planning over your company meetings.
- Copy your project calendar to your calendar at work. This way your colleagues see when you are busy with your client project.
- Copy your Exchange calendar to a Google calendar to view it with other calendars in Google's web interface.
- Merge all your calendars together and share that calendar with your spouse so he/she knows when you have evening appointments.
And you will probably come up with your own use cases.
- Copy all events from one calendar to another
- Clone with full details, title/location only or anonymously
- Automatically clones recurring events and exceptions
- Reserve extra time before and after meetings
- Runs as a service: configure once and forget about it
- All calendar types supported
The FREE version is limited to a maximum of two cloning rules. If you want more rules, or if you want to support this app, please purchase the paid version of Calendar Cloner.
Extra features of paid version:
- Unlimited number of rules
- Smarter rules: forward and move events to other calendars
- Specify in more detail which events to clone
- Able to clone reminders
- Inserts summary of participants to description in cloned events
- Smarter update mechanism skips runs when calendars have not changed (saving battery)
- Android 4.0+
- Permissions to read/write your calendars
- Startup notification to automatically start the service
- Internet access for the online manual
- Read/write sdcard to save/load settings (useful if you switch devices)
calendar, calendars, event, events, clone, clone calendar events, copy, copy calendar events, duplicate, duplicate calendar events, forward, move, sync, sync calendar events, synchronization, rule, rules, periodic, automatic, automated, interval, background, set up once and forget
Entries are created and managed with a view clicks. The stored working time can be booked to accounts and the accounting lists can be easily exported to your PC or whereever you need the data. The data is exported as a zip file which contains csv file which can be opened with any spreadsheet software.
The data is kept in simple text file on the Android device and there is no communication with an external server.
NEW IN 1.7.1:
Lockscreen extension users will find the widget in the list again
Link to extension apps in the Play Store fixed
BEFORE DOWNLOADING, PLEASE READ THIS:
• The calendar in Month Calendar Widget (MCW) is a home screen widget. The screen you'll see when opening the app is not the calendar, it's an introduction screen that tries to explain how to put the widget to work (more details below)
• MCW has been published here for more than 3 years. Its main purpose was always to provide a simple way to check dates on the home screen. It was never meant to be a calendar app to manage events. And it's free, and will always be (this is a rule enforced by Google).
• Since many people asked for events management, I have published the Calendar Events extension (a paid app). The reason it's a separate download is twofold: 1. People who want a lightweight calendar don't get overwhelmed by features they don't need 2. Making it a paid app helps me justify dedicating effort to continue publishing apps here in the Play Store
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET
First of all, don't try to "open" this calendar. It's a home screen widget, widgets work right on the Android home screen after you place them there. This is the way clock and weather widgets work, for example.
The introduction screen has more information. Just tap the "Get started" button to learn more.
In case you have problems putting MCW to work, please visit the new Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105494419095577561767
OK, I GOT IT, I'M USING IT AND I LIKE IT
Perfect! Then you can help me by:
• Spreading the word about the app: Tell your friends about it, specially in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc
• Writing a review here: Write a nice review here and 5-star this app ;) (just kidding, be honest about the rating)
• Purchasing one of the extensions: You can purchase here on Google Play a Lockscreen extension and now a Calendar Events extension
• Making a donation: You can do it from the app's Settings screen or from http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/im-accepting-donations.html
Thanks in advance!
If you have problems installing/using the widget, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, join the Google+ community or drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. I speak Spanish, English and Portuguese, and usually respond within 24 business hours.
You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Find Month Calendar Widget's source code in GitHub: https://github.com/JoseGD/MonthCalendarWidget
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● birthday calendar
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
This free version is ad-supported, but still fully functional. If you’re a heavy calendar user, we believe the best solution for you is the Pro Version: without ads, with more useful features, like:
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
Unicon (formerly Icon Themer) allows you to use Nova/Apex/ADW etc. icon packs on your device.
You can now use any launcher you prefer (especially Stock launchers!) and still have the power to customize how your application icons look like.
(Note: If your launcher is replacing the icons with their own theme, Unicon would appear to be not working)
Unicon is also more consistent because the icon theme is applied throughout your device and not just confined your launcher!
See the screenshots to believe!
★ More than 100 icon packs available in Play Store ready to be applied to Unicon
★ Tested with ADW, Apex, Nova Themes/Icon Packs
★ Works with Legacy GO Themes (the ones which is not made with GO Theme Factory)
★ Works with Paid Icon Packs
★ Works with Odex/Deodexed ROMs
★ More features to come!
★ Android 4.0+ and ROOT
★ Need ROM with JIT
★ Not Compatible with MIUI
★ Xposed Framework (Unicon will prompt you to install if not found)
You can read Xposed Framework FAQ to understand more about compatibility: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=24267823&postcount=2
(You only need to follow this if the in-built guide fails)
1. Install Xposed Installer
2. Install Xposed Framework (from the Xposed Installer app)
3. Activate the module in Xposed Installer app
4. Download Icon Packs from Play Store and apply in Unicon
Tested on Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Xperia T/TX/V, HTC One X
- Tested in Apex, Action, Buzz, Next, Nova, TSF Launcher
- Works partially with 360 Launcher
How do I apply theme without Icon Masks?
Long click on the Apply button.
I applied a theme but the changes does not show up on Folder Organizer?
Folder Organizer has an icon cache. You just need to go into Folder Organizer and click the Refresh button. All should be well.
Note: XDA version will be updated with about 1 day delay from Play Store's version
★ Modern User Interface designed by Syukran.com
★ Accurate Prayer Time widget right on your device homescreen
★ Compatible with any Android phones using version 2.1 and above!
★ Offline-mode: Data only needed to be downloaded once, after that app can be used without internet!
★ Uses MUIS provided timings: No need to worry about why the notification does not sync with Radio Azan
★ Set notification on prayer call (both silent and ringer mode!): Reminder for those of us who are always busy with work
★ Widgets: Both small and large one!
★ Qibla compass (Like the rest of the app, only works for Singapore!)
★ Full Prayer Time Table (only on latest version)
★ Hijri Calendar (only on latest version)
★ Terawih Venue (only during Ramadhan) (only on latest version)
★ Musolla locator (in collaboration with Kalam Apps who created AlMusolla SG)
★ More options for azan sound
★ Landscape support
★ ....and many more!
For suggestions and feedback: @prayertimesgapp
If you find the application useful or helpful, do spread it to your family and friends, together we remind each other of our religious obligations.
If you feel like donating, please donate to mosques/charities with the niat of sharing the rahmah with us. Thank you. :)
DONATE VERSION ONLY HAS 1 EXTRA FEATURE: Select which Calendar to use
Inspired by Clockr, Calendr is a minimalistic agenda widget for your home screen.
How minimalistic? It show's only the upcoming event, within 1 week from today and only display the needed information (default, but user definable).
Calendr is also very light on your battery - it only updates once a day, or every time your calendar changes!
Bug Report and Feature Request @ http://ruqqq.uservoice.com
SEO: Calendr, Calendr+, Calendr Plus, clockr, Donate, donate, Calendar, Minimal, minimal
Try QuickDesk first before buying the Pro.
Not recommended for phones with low RAM.
ALL THE QUICKDESK FEATURES, PLUS:
- Drag-up-to-kill (Only working properly in < 2.2)
- Force Stop in QuickAction (Only working properly in < 2.2)
- Landscape Mode
- Resizable Column and Rows
Bug Report and Feature Request @ http://ruqqq.uservoice.com
- Gorgeous UI
- QuickPanel: Efficient task switching
- Edit Mode: Easier management of items
- Notification Counter w/ ADWNotifier
QuickDesk Pro is in the Market! More features like Landscape and Customizable Rows and Columns. Power users, go get it!
NOTE: READ QUICK START
Sense UI-like scrolling
Up to 7 screens!
Quick Shortcuts! - Drag & Drop
More details on website!
Update: See changelog on website
See HelixLauncher2 also!