● with Google Calendar
SnapCal is able to synchronize with Google Calendar smartly. SnapCal supports all of "My Calendars", assigned "colors", and all of "Other Calendars". SnapCal is the best partner with Google Calendar in the world.
● with Mail
SnapCal instantly shares calendar events with your friends using familiar e-mail address. You can send the event by e-mail with .ics file.
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● birthday calendar
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
This free version is ad-supported, but still fully functional. If you’re a heavy calendar user, we believe the best solution for you is the Pro Version: without ads, with more useful features, like:
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
★ A SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
Available for smartphones or tablets running Android + 2.3.3
★ 5 VIEWS CLEAR AND ELEGANT
Week view, agenda, daily, daily task list or weekly browser. Each one different and adapted to the use of each user.
★ 4 WIDGETS: CUSTOMIZABLE AND EASY TO USE
Customizable colors, is easily confused with home or screen lock screen, with a variety of widgets: day, week, or 7 days.
Notifications, alarms, or pop-up alarms, from which all your event information is easily accessible.
-Icons, colors and the fields essential for configuring your weekly events.
-5 views of the weekly Organizer (calendar, weekly, daily, view list or month)
-4 beautiful and useful widgets (also available for the lock screen)
-Pop-up window shows all the event data.
-Now you can also see your other calendars events
☎ need assistance or want to share your opinion with us? You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Planner Plus provides kinds of settings for different requirements from kinds of people. You’ll find the best way to meet your requirements in our app. Also, if you have any other great ideas or suggestions to make this app better please contact us with an email, which will be very appreciate.
- Sync with Google calendar and events
- Show or hide calendars as you want
- Add, edit or delete events easily
- Supports full recurring period
- Manually time slot
- Supports all-day & cross-day events
- Supports tasks and projects with sub-tasks
- Supports recurring tasks and projects
- 5 different status for tasks and projects
- 25 priorities for tasks and projects
- System reminder for each task
- Unlimited number of notes for each day
- Manage notes in day, week and month view
- Easily to add, edit and delete notes
Other Key Features
- Day, Week, Month and Tasks modules for better management
- Very well designed user interface
- Full records searching including events, tasks and notes
- Set the first day of week manually
- Select the launch view as you want
About free version
1. Without week view
2. Search function removed
3. Does not support projects and recurring tasks
Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use this app.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to email@example.com, you’ll get a response in a short time.
monthly and weekly plans, home screen widgets and some more
to manage your daily schedules and plans.
Meeting schedules with friends, the work schedules on your company business, Anniversary of your children and future plans will be managed in easy way.
In addition, Each calendar is displayed on different colors depending on the type of schedule so you can easily distinguish the type of schedule.
Google calendar sync function gives you chance to import interesting sports calendar, national public holidays, sharing calendars with friends, etc…
Manage your schedules and plans using this Caros Diary. It will gives you new experience.
* Major feature
- Management of monthly and weekly plans
- Daily schedules
- Simple todo and memo function
- Google calendar synchronization
- Home screen widget
- Backup and Password management
- Screen theme function(Changeable Text Color, Size and Font type)
- Lunar Calendar
- Create to-do list tasks
- Assign tasks a priority, category, description, date, and time estimate
- Create calendar events
- Assign events a category, start and end date, description, and recurrence (daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc.)
- Attach documents to tasks or events
- Set up to four reminders for tasks or events
- Sync to-do tasks with your calendar and vice versa
- Create rich-text documents
- Import and export to-do list tasks
- Search for tasks, events, or documents using global search
- View your agenda for the day
- View your calendar from a month, week, and day perspective
- Filter your to-do list by category and/or priority
- Sort your to-do list by a number of different options, including priority, due date, category, and completion time
- Configure PlanDroid settings such as reminders
- Manage categories from a single screen
- Integration with Google Calendar
PlenoFamily was created by four ordinary parents who grew frustrated at having to spend valuable time constantly reminding each other about football practice, band practice, parents' evenings, end-of-term events and sleepovers.
• Created by families for families
• Weekly plan with international week numbers
• Filtered calendar view
• Works both online and offline
• Everything is stored in the cloud – even if you should lose your phone
• Online version coming soon
• You will be notified straight away if someone makes a change to an important event
• Hide tasks and events from one or more people
Everyday tips and advice:
• Share the housework between family members and receive a notification once the tasks have been completed
• Let your children enter their own events such as football practice, band practice and other activities
• Plan regular family dinners, e.g. every four weeks
• Do you lie awake at night and worry about everything you should have done? Keep your phone by your bed, make a note of the things that stress you out, and sleep tight!
There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi turns all your devices into ultimate family organizers with a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and more everyone can access on the go.
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve lists when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you shop
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your to do items right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - to do lists are a great place to keep planning checklists like packing lists, the kids camp list, emergency supplies and more
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and family journal are accessible from all your devices.
• Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase). Premium features include: Contacts (a shared address book), Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications, a mobile recipe (to help you with meal planning) and more.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
See why everyone from Real Simple to Parenting to Working Mother Magazine is raving about Cozi.
• Webby Award for Best Utility/Services App
• Appy Award for Best Family App
• Voted #1 Practical Android App for Moms –Babble
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at cozi.com/support. We're unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!
NEW IN 1.7.1:
Lockscreen extension users will find the widget in the list again
Link to extension apps in the Play Store fixed
BEFORE DOWNLOADING, PLEASE READ THIS:
• The calendar in Month Calendar Widget (MCW) is a home screen widget. The screen you'll see when opening the app is not the calendar, it's an introduction screen that tries to explain how to put the widget to work (more details below)
• MCW has been published here for more than 3 years. Its main purpose was always to provide a simple way to check dates on the home screen. It was never meant to be a calendar app to manage events. And it's free, and will always be (this is a rule enforced by Google).
• Since many people asked for events management, I have published the Calendar Events extension (a paid app). The reason it's a separate download is twofold: 1. People who want a lightweight calendar don't get overwhelmed by features they don't need 2. Making it a paid app helps me justify dedicating effort to continue publishing apps here in the Play Store
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET
First of all, don't try to "open" this calendar. It's a home screen widget, widgets work right on the Android home screen after you place them there. This is the way clock and weather widgets work, for example.
The introduction screen has more information. Just tap the "Get started" button to learn more.
In case you have problems putting MCW to work, please visit the new Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105494419095577561767
OK, I GOT IT, I'M USING IT AND I LIKE IT
Perfect! Then you can help me by:
• Spreading the word about the app: Tell your friends about it, specially in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc
• Writing a review here: Write a nice review here and 5-star this app ;) (just kidding, be honest about the rating)
• Purchasing one of the extensions: You can purchase here on Google Play a Lockscreen extension and now a Calendar Events extension
• Making a donation: You can do it from the app's Settings screen or from http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/im-accepting-donations.html
Thanks in advance!
If you have problems installing/using the widget, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, join the Google+ community or drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. I speak Spanish, English and Portuguese, and usually respond within 24 business hours.
You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Find Month Calendar Widget's source code in GitHub: https://github.com/JoseGD/MonthCalendarWidget
Pro Only Features:
• Advertisement Free
• Dark Theme
• Auto-Dark Theme based on sunrise/sunset time
• More reliable and more accurate weather information
• Forecasted weather for all events with locations
• Time until rain in navigation bar
• Support development
Try out the free version of Today Calendar before buying!
Big changes to preferences means you cannot update automatically. This is a one time upgrade and will not happen again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Today is a set of minimal, transparent calendar widgets for Android. It includes both an Agenda view, and a Monthly view for display your events.
Today syncs with your Google Calendar to show your upcoming events in a beautiful list/grid, on both your home screen and your lock screen. Today Calendar widgets support both a Agenda style calendar widget, aswell as a grid styled calendar widget.
Choose which calendars you would like to show, and over what timeframe and Today will handle the rest.
Today is fully resizable, and has both a light and dark theme so it can integrate seamlessly into and home screen layout you're currently using.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions between day, week and month view
● 48 colors per calendar, 12 per-event colors if supported by the calendar (Android 4.1+ with Google calendars only)
● flexible recurrences (e.g., every 2 weeks or every 3rd day - first select weekly or daily, then set the interval)
● birthdays with photos from your addressbook and editing
● Fullscreen widgets for all 3 views plus floating 7 days
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain (aCalendar gets push updated from the system instead of using frequent polling)
● moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
● QR and NFC barcode sharing of events
● no ads
EXTRA FEATURES only in aCalendar+
With aCalendar+ you get a dozen of extra features including more views, advanced settings, Tasks, more color themes and public holidays.
Also you'll find business-oriented features like invitations, free/busy settings and sharing as text or file.
Finally your purchase helps protect the habitat of the endangered Mountain Tapir as we donate 10% of all revenue to rainforest conservation through our friends at World Land Trust
● move forward and backward by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open event
● long-press to add new event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap to go to today
native language support for around 30 languages. Those are mostly user-contributed, please contact me if there is a bad translation or you'd like your language added!
aCalendar only asks for mandatory permissions for its functionality: Read and write contact data for birthdays as well as read and write calendar data for events. 'Send Email to guests' is bound to 'write calendar data' by Google. NFC is for sharing events by touching another NFC-enabled phone, and requires manual confirmation.
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD. This is an Android limitation. But aCalendar is optimized not only for speed but also for size.
♥ aCalendar is made with love, sweat and tears in the heart of Munich. If you like aCalendar, please rate or comment and recommend it to your friends. Also consider upgrading to aCalendar+ for extra features ♥
aCalendar is free and will stay free and ad-free. No features will be taken away, but some advanced calendar features might only come to aCalendar+.
★ Favorite of The Next Web: 12 Best Calendar Apps for Android – Aug 2013
★ “It walks a good line between functionality and appearance.” – The Next Web
★ “DigiCal is one of the most flexible, customizable calendars we’ve used.” - Lifehacker
☁ SYNC WITH ALL CALENDARS
DigiCal is a stylish and user-friendly Android calendar that syncs with all calendar servers that are supported on Android such as Google Calendar, Outlook.com and Exchange.
✪ INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE - ANDROID HOLO LIGHT AND DARK THEME
The clean and intuitive user interface is available for smartphones and tablets running Android 2.2+.
✪ 6 POWERFUL AND STYLISH CALENDAR VIEWS
Choose from the day, week, agenda, month, text month and list view in portrait and landscape mode.
✪ 6 BEAUTIFUL AND EASY CUSTOMIZABLE (LOCK SCREEN) WIDGETS
Use our 9 preset themes with live preview to easily customize the list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar widgets.
✈ UNIQUE BUILT-IN LOCATION SEARCH
Adding a location to your appointment has never been easier. Just type in the name of the place (cafe, store, and park) and DigiCal will look up and save the address.
✈ INTEGRATION WITH GOOGLE NOW
Google Now (Android 4.1+) knows where you’ll need to go, if you’ve saved the location. It keeps an eye on the current traffic, plan your route and notify you when you should leave.
✈ IMPROVED NOTIFICATIONS
Our notifications are upgraded with shortcuts for snooze, maps and navigation.
❤ TRANSLATED IN 27 LANGUAGES
☼ FREE WORLDWIDE WEATHER FORECAST
- Worldwide weather forecast available in all the calendar views and widget types.
- Weather forecast for today and the next 2 days.
- Detailed weather info: humidity, precipitation, pressure, cloud cover, wind, sunrise and sunset.
☼ PREMIUM WEATHER FORECAST SUBSCRIPTION (ADD-ON)
- Detailed hourly weather forecast for the next 48 hours, and 3 hourly for the next 15 days.
- Interactive temperature and precipitation graph.
- Easy location management: choose and save your favorite places.
✓ Integrated weather forecast in all calendar views and widget types
✓ 6 powerful calendar views (day, week, agenda, month, text month and list)
✓ 6 beautiful and easy customizable (lock screen) widgets (list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar)
✓ Built-in location search for quickly adding locations to your events
✓ Google Now (Android 4.1+) support, notifying you when it's time to leave by planning your route, checking traffic and calculating your travel time
✓ Improved notifications with shortcuts for snooze, map and navigation
✓ Event pop-up makes it easy to go through your individual events
DIGICAL+ (PAID VERSION) PREMIUM FEATURES
★ Beautiful month and month calendar (lock screen) widget
★ Select which calendars to be displayed on your widgets
★ Extra theme pre-sets and font size pre-sets
★ Configure background colors and transparency using the color picker for the widgets
★ Customize text size and text colors in the widgets
★ Ad free
☎ Do you need help or want to share your feedback with us? Feel free to contact us via our submit form https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
☺ For tutorials and FAQ, please visit our support page: https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc
� The read contacts permission is required for inviting guests, as without it, we simply cannot provide auto completion for email or guest names, nor display their profile images in events with invitations.”
� For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/1oq9i4C
What you get
- Agenda widget, with a list of your events grouped by day;
- Calendar widget, with a (resizable) month view;
- Weather forecast for up to 5 days on the agenda widget;
- Extensive customization: you can change the background and font colors, the font type and its density, customize the header, etc;
- Preset themes, with nice defaults for colors, fonts and other options;
- Select which calendar events to display;
- And more.
This widget is free, but some configuration options are locked. To unlock, click "upgrade" and you'll be able to buy the premium version via Google Play.
We dislike apps that ask a lot of permissions without justifying them. So here's what we need and why:
Your personal information: To read your calendar events
Network communication and Your location: To show the weather for your location (only your approximate location)
Have fun and join us at https://plus.google.com/communities/100148874755192683155
Also, check out SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts to sync your iCloud contacts!
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app (before you install SmoothSync):
Please note that there is a new issue in Android 4.4: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=66905
It causes accounts to be removed when an app is updated. Installing the workaround app should help.
Get support and news via email or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/SmoothSync
The app is designed to be as user friendly as possible. So, just enter your account data, select your calendar and SmoothSync will keep your calendars in sync.
This app will create new calendars on your device (one for each calendar in your iCloud account). It will not sync calendars of other account (like Google) to iCloud.
Please, if you find a bug send me an email. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it.
Important! If your phone removes the accounts on reboot, move the App back from SD card to the phone. Some phones (if not all) can't handle sync adapters on SD Card properly.
The last screen shot shows the calendar selection dialog of the event editor of the stock calendar app.
Thanks to the guys at http://www.busymac.com/ for their support!!
* supports multiple accounts
* supports subscribed calendars
* initial support for attachments (Android 4.1 or newer, doesn't work with all calendars apps)
* supports reminders if this app is installed: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks
* multiple calendars per account
* automatic calendar discovery
* automatic sync of calendar colors and names
* syncs multiple alarms
* time zone support
* customizable sync interval (default: 4h, local changes will be synced almost immediately)
* synchronizes entire calendar
* encrypts passwords
* no "push" support (yet)
iCloud and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.
Unicon (formerly Icon Themer) allows you to use Nova/Apex/ADW etc. icon packs on your device.
You can now use any launcher you prefer (especially Stock launchers!) and still have the power to customize how your application icons look like.
(Note: If your launcher is replacing the icons with their own theme, Unicon would appear to be not working)
Unicon is also more consistent because the icon theme is applied throughout your device and not just confined your launcher!
See the screenshots to believe!
★ More than 100 icon packs available in Play Store ready to be applied to Unicon
★ Tested with ADW, Apex, Nova Themes/Icon Packs
★ Works with Legacy GO Themes (the ones which is not made with GO Theme Factory)
★ Works with Paid Icon Packs
★ Works with Odex/Deodexed ROMs
★ More features to come!
★ Android 4.0+ and ROOT
★ Need ROM with JIT
★ Not Compatible with MIUI
★ Xposed Framework (Unicon will prompt you to install if not found)
You can read Xposed Framework FAQ to understand more about compatibility: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=24267823&postcount=2
(You only need to follow this if the in-built guide fails)
1. Install Xposed Installer
2. Install Xposed Framework (from the Xposed Installer app)
3. Activate the module in Xposed Installer app
4. Download Icon Packs from Play Store and apply in Unicon
Tested on Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Xperia T/TX/V, HTC One X
- Tested in Apex, Action, Buzz, Next, Nova, TSF Launcher
- Works partially with 360 Launcher
How do I apply theme without Icon Masks?
Long click on the Apply button.
I applied a theme but the changes does not show up on Folder Organizer?
Folder Organizer has an icon cache. You just need to go into Folder Organizer and click the Refresh button. All should be well.
Note: XDA version will be updated with about 1 day delay from Play Store's version
- Gorgeous UI
- QuickPanel: Efficient task switching
- Edit Mode: Easier management of items
- Notification Counter w/ ADWNotifier
QuickDesk Pro is in the Market! More features like Landscape and Customizable Rows and Columns. Power users, go get it!
NOTE: READ QUICK START
★ Modern User Interface designed by Syukran.com
★ Accurate Prayer Time widget right on your device homescreen
★ Compatible with any Android phones using version 2.1 and above!
★ Offline-mode: Data only needed to be downloaded once, after that app can be used without internet!
★ Uses MUIS provided timings: No need to worry about why the notification does not sync with Radio Azan
★ Set notification on prayer call (both silent and ringer mode!): Reminder for those of us who are always busy with work
★ Widgets: Both small and large one!
★ Qibla compass (Like the rest of the app, only works for Singapore!)
★ Full Prayer Time Table (only on latest version)
★ Hijri Calendar (only on latest version)
★ Terawih Venue (only during Ramadhan) (only on latest version)
★ Musolla locator (in collaboration with Kalam Apps who created AlMusolla SG)
★ More options for azan sound
★ Landscape support
★ ....and many more!
For suggestions and feedback: @prayertimesgapp
If you find the application useful or helpful, do spread it to your family and friends, together we remind each other of our religious obligations.
If you feel like donating, please donate to mosques/charities with the niat of sharing the rahmah with us. Thank you. :)
DONATE VERSION ONLY HAS 1 EXTRA FEATURE: Select which Calendar to use
Inspired by Clockr, Calendr is a minimalistic agenda widget for your home screen.
How minimalistic? It show's only the upcoming event, within 1 week from today and only display the needed information (default, but user definable).
Calendr is also very light on your battery - it only updates once a day, or every time your calendar changes!
Bug Report and Feature Request @ http://ruqqq.uservoice.com
SEO: Calendr, Calendr+, Calendr Plus, clockr, Donate, donate, Calendar, Minimal, minimal
Try QuickDesk first before buying the Pro.
Not recommended for phones with low RAM.
ALL THE QUICKDESK FEATURES, PLUS:
- Drag-up-to-kill (Only working properly in < 2.2)
- Force Stop in QuickAction (Only working properly in < 2.2)
- Landscape Mode
- Resizable Column and Rows
Bug Report and Feature Request @ http://ruqqq.uservoice.com
Sense UI-like scrolling
Up to 7 screens!
Quick Shortcuts! - Drag & Drop
More details on website!
Update: See changelog on website
See HelixLauncher2 also!