★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● birthday calendar
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
This free version is ad-supported, but still fully functional. If you’re a heavy calendar user, we believe the best solution for you is the Pro Version: without ads, with more useful features, like:
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
Planner Plus provides kinds of settings for different requirements from kinds of people. You’ll find the best way to meet your requirements in our app. Also, if you have any other great ideas or suggestions to make this app better please contact us with an email, which will be very appreciate.
- Sync with Google calendar and events
- Show or hide calendars as you want
- Add, edit or delete events easily
- Supports full recurring period
- Manually time slot
- Supports all-day & cross-day events
- Supports tasks and projects with sub-tasks
- Supports recurring tasks and projects
- 5 different status for tasks and projects
- 25 priorities for tasks and projects
- System reminder for each task
- Unlimited number of notes for each day
- Manage notes in day, week and month view
- Easily to add, edit and delete notes
Other Key Features
- Day, Week, Month and Tasks modules for better management
- Very well designed user interface
- Full records searching including events, tasks and notes
- Set the first day of week manually
- Select the launch view as you want
About free version
1. Without week view
2. Search function removed
3. Does not support projects and recurring tasks
Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use this app.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, you’ll get a response in a short time.
PlenoFamily was created by four ordinary parents who grew frustrated at having to spend valuable time constantly reminding each other about football practice, band practice, parents' evenings, end-of-term events and sleepovers.
• Created by families for families
• Weekly plan with international week numbers
• Filtered calendar view
• Works both online and offline
• Everything is stored in the cloud – even if you should lose your phone
• Online version coming soon
• You will be notified straight away if someone makes a change to an important event
• Hide tasks and events from one or more people
Everyday tips and advice:
• Share the housework between family members and receive a notification once the tasks have been completed
• Let your children enter their own events such as football practice, band practice and other activities
• Plan regular family dinners, e.g. every four weeks
• Do you lie awake at night and worry about everything you should have done? Keep your phone by your bed, make a note of the things that stress you out, and sleep tight!
Life Organizer™ is a powerful all-in-one app to help you gain complete control of your life. This unique app includes a highly functional Calendar, To-Do, Notes, Weekly Planner, and a Roles and Goals tracker. Not only do you get these incredible tools inside one app, you'll be amazed how easy it is to navigate!
Life Organizer™ is the only app of its kind. It is specially designed to help you Lead, Manage, and Grow your life. And now you have the tools to do just that!
• Assign priorities on tasks (Low-Medium-High).
• View items by priority, date, recently modified, and more.
• Create single To-Do events or checklists—perfect for shopping lists!
• Highly customizable reminders.
• Assign tasks or To-Dos to others.
• Share your To-Do tasks via social media or email.
• Elegant look and feel with simple and user-friendly navigation.
• Sync with gmail.
• Multiple Views: Day, Week, Month, Year and List.
• Get a daily inspirational quote available on the iPad.
• Highly customizable settings (day, start/end time, time zones, reminders, event defaults, etc.).
• Over 20+ options when scheduling repeating events.
• Easily share and print your events.
• Instantly record important thoughts and ideas the second they come to you.
• Type or draw using various fonts and colors.
• Record voice memos inside personalized notebooks.
• Share notes via Facebook, Twitter, or Email.
• Organize notes into notebooks and store your collections on the in-app bookshelf.
• Password protect your notes.
• Attach notes to your calendar.
• Plan your week around your personal priorities so you can fulfill the week’s most important tasks.
• “Drag and Drop” your plans directly into your calendar.
Manage Your Life
Personal Vision Statement:
• Simple instructions and an easy-to-use feature that allows you to develop your own vision.
• Share your vision with family and friends via social media or email.
Roles and Goals:
• Robust role and goal setting feature to help you set annual roles and goals.
• Establish annual goals for each area of your life and track your progress.
• Select an accountability date to monitor your progress and update your goals.
Upgrades to the Pro Version unlock access to the world-class Notes section of the app. The Pro version also ensures your information will be safely stored on a secure server so that you can sleep comfortably knowing that your information won't be lost. In the Pro version, your information is automatically synced across multiple android devices. Syncing with iOS devices also possible by upgrading in Apple App Store as well.
There are 2 In app purchase available in the app:
1. Life Organizer Yearly Subscription - Duration will be 1 Year and price will be $ 9.99.
2. Life Organizer Monthly Subscription - Duration will be 1 Month and price will be $ 0.99.
Our Website: www.LifeOrganizerApp.com
monthly and weekly plans, home screen widgets and some more
to manage your daily schedules and plans.
Meeting schedules with friends, the work schedules on your company business, Anniversary of your children and future plans will be managed in easy way.
In addition, Each calendar is displayed on different colors depending on the type of schedule so you can easily distinguish the type of schedule.
Google calendar sync function gives you chance to import interesting sports calendar, national public holidays, sharing calendars with friends, etc…
Manage your schedules and plans using this Caros Diary. It will gives you new experience.
* Major feature
- Management of monthly and weekly plans
- Daily schedules
- Simple todo and memo function
- Google calendar synchronization
- Home screen widget
- Backup and Password management
- Screen theme function(Changeable Text Color, Size and Font type)
- Lunar Calendar
To have a clear vision of what to do, you have to clear your mind of the concerns and worries, generate a higher overview with goals and roles, plan your weekly actions and projects. This is what My Effectiveness Habits is for - to give You full control over you plans, goals, actions, todo-s - over your productivity.
Uniquely configured, with feedback and motivation, the Habits are much more powerful and elaborate than any of the hundreds of simple To-do and task lists, GTD apps out there.
The only app that helps you understand "Why to do?", plan "What to do?", and then "Do It"!
My Effectiveness Habits is FREE and with NO Ads!
The app is not for those who need a simple, thoughtless list to write down there todos. If you want control over your vision, plans, goals and actions - then you should use My Effectiveness Habits. If you want to really increase your productivity, not just check off the items, what you'd easily do without any app - then the Habits is the right app for you!
'The Habits' help you increase your Productivity:
+ Define your principles (Mission)
+ Remove distractions (Influences/Concerns)
+ Set your Priorities
+ Describe you Life Roles
+ Identify your Goals
+ Create a comprehensive Action plan
+ Put the steps into Projects/Actions/Checklists
+ Use unique Weekly Plan view for week actions and week goals!
+ Concentrate on the Next action using Pomodoro technique
+ Google Drive™ integration
A productivity framework, The Habits have what other GTD and productivity applications are all missing: it helps you define your priorities and vision of your goals, overview and motivation of your deeds, plans, actions. Using it, you create a hierarchy of actions to reach your goals, where Actions of one Goal are totally separated from Actions of Another Goal, thus helping you concentrate much better on the current Goal and Action.
If you have just any issue, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with us, we are very happy to get that. Please, send them to email@example.com, or, write them anywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the review comments. The feedback from you is very welcome!
The principle is:
1. Write what is your mission in life.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you can influence - visualize them in the circles.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from different points.
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps - actions. You can have a single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simple checklists.
6. Proritize your actions using 2x2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhower matrix).
7. Assign tasks to week days (use weekly planning).
The app is written inspired by the Great book by Dr. Stephen R. Covey "The 7 Habits of highly effective people".
Account persmissions are required for Google Tasks API access.
Allows your Android device to notify you on your routine tasks, letting your mind free to focus on things that really matter.
Be more programmable and save time!
With Weekly Planner, you can plan your weekly routine in a single app.
It is pretty straightforward and fast to add and remove plans, because that's what we want, right? To improve our precious time.
You will become more productive and you will save much time.
It is a matter of planning. Just add your routine and focus on important things, because your Android device will notify you on the right time to perform that routine task.
✓ Time to drink water and achieve the recommended daily level;
✓ Time to have your meals and keep your daily calories goal;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to go somewhere;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to classes;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to study and rest (that way you don't need to keep your eyes on the clock);
✓ Time to meditate;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to go to bed;
✓ Time to feed your pet;
✓ Time to brush your teeth? Take a shower? Do the dishes? And what else you've got on your routine.
Get in touch with the developers if you have a constructive feedback on the app. :)
There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi turns all your devices into ultimate family organizers with a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and more everyone can access on the go.
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve lists when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you shop
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your to do items right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - to do lists are a great place to keep planning checklists like packing lists, the kids camp list, emergency supplies and more
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and family journal are accessible from all your devices.
• Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase). Premium features include: Contacts (a shared address book), Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications, a mobile recipe (to help you with meal planning) and more.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
See why everyone from Real Simple to Parenting to Working Mother Magazine is raving about Cozi.
• Webby Award for Best Utility/Services App
• Appy Award for Best Family App
• Voted #1 Practical Android App for Moms –Babble
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at cozi.com/support. We're unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!
● with Google Calendar
SnapCal is able to synchronize with Google Calendar smartly. SnapCal supports all of "My Calendars", assigned "colors", and all of "Other Calendars". SnapCal is the best partner with Google Calendar in the world.
● with Mail
SnapCal instantly shares calendar events with your friends using familiar e-mail address. You can send the event by e-mail with .ics file.
See http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=34880 for details.
The bug causes accounts of paid apps to be removed when Android boots up. To work around this issue this free app pretends to provide the same account type that Team Calendar Sync provides. That's enough to convince Android to keep the account.
That's all this app does.
Please open the app at least once from within Google Play to "enable" the workaround. It may not work properly otherwise. On some devices you'll have to install this app before you install Team Calendar Sync. Please try that if you still have problems.
Please note that the bug is in Android, not in Team Calendar Sync!
Google has published a fix, however, many users are still reporting the issue.
Not all hardware providers have included the fix in their products yet.
If you are NOT experiencing this issue then you don't need this app. There is no need to give it a bad rating in that case! Please just uninstall it in that case.
A BIG thank you to Marten Gajda over at www.dmfs.org for providing the analysis and solution template, which can be found at:
- Create to-do list tasks
- Assign tasks a priority, category, description, date, and time estimate
- Create calendar events
- Assign events a category, start and end date, description, and recurrence (daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc.)
- Attach documents to tasks or events
- Set up to four reminders for tasks or events
- Sync to-do tasks with your calendar and vice versa
- Create rich-text documents
- Import and export to-do list tasks
- Search for tasks, events, or documents using global search
- View your agenda for the day
- View your calendar from a month, week, and day perspective
- Filter your to-do list by category and/or priority
- Sort your to-do list by a number of different options, including priority, due date, category, and completion time
- Configure PlanDroid settings such as reminders
- Manage categories from a single screen
- Integration with Google Calendar
Entries are created and managed with a view clicks. The stored working time can be booked to accounts and the accounting lists can be easily exported to your PC or whereever you need the data. The data is exported as a zip file which contains csv file which can be opened with any spreadsheet software.
The data is kept in simple text file on the Android device and there is no communication with an external server.
With over 25 million downloads Jorte is one of the most popular calendar&organizer applications.
We have spent all of our time and effort into making the application look as close to a real personal organizer as possible. Enjoy this highly customizable app, you cannot find an application which has as many functions as Jorte.
For personal use or for business Jorte will assist you to manage your daily schedule thoroughly.
o Side Menu - Inside the Side Menu you can decide what to show like Today's Events, diary, tasks, etc.
o Count Down Feature - See how many days are left for an event on the calendar.
o Now supporting a diary feature. We have also added a function to include photos in the events (diary).
o Jorte Cloud: feature for multi-device syncing and backup.
o Display Lunar Calendar.
o Various widgets are available.
o Monthly, Daily, and Weekly views are available.
o Important appointments are shown in red.
o See completed appointments at a glance.
o Adjust the first day of the week.
o Import and Export the contents to CSV format.
o It can synchronize with Google Calendar and Jorte Cloud on the PC.
* It can also synchronize your events in Yahoo! Calendar, Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync, Instagram, and more by using Jorte Sync (Free).
* Please check here for the latest information:
= Event Calendars (Free) =
With this function, you can add many calendars containing events related to your interests like weather, news, sports, and much more.
- Some examples
o Weather Forecast (Global) (*http://goo.gl/Qv0zML) / News / Food Recipes.
o Professional Sports: Four major leagues in the USA available [MLB-NBA-NFL-NHL] / Soccer.
* There are many more event calendars available as well.
= Jorte Cloud (Free) =
Sync Jorte Calendar, entries, and Tasks to Jorte Cloud. * (It can also be used from your smartphonehttp://jorte.net/)
You can access Jorte Cloud from home, office, and anywhere else from a PC, smartphone or tablet with internet access. It even works as a backup of your schedules and task lists.
Sign-up to get a free Jorte Cloud Account and start taking advantage of the cloud experience!
= Jorte Store =
You can purchase icons and backgrounds images to use in Jorte Calendar. Download contents that are free or paid and start customizing your calendar!
Daily calendars are also available, with this function a new image will be updated daily for the current day.
- Daily Contents
o HJ-Story © HJ-Story
o THE DOG - Daily Calendar © artlist
- Character Contents
o Hello Kitty (*http://goo.gl/ySh6Ys)-My Melody-Little Twin Stars ©'76,'14 SANRIO APPR.NO.S550459
* There are many more contents available at the Jorte Store.
The screen display will automatically adjust to any screen size, whether on smartphone or on tablet, as well as portrait or landscape mode.
This is a simple calendar widget where the month view and today's agenda are combined together. It gives you a good overview of your events at hand in your home screen.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a trial version with NO TIME LIMIT. After 7 days, you will be asked to buy the license key to unlock more options and support further development. But you could continue use this app for free as long as you want until you decide to buy it or not.
ALSO NOTE: It is NOT a calendar app. It's only a widget. To make it work you should add it on your home screen (like on the screenshots).
• Synced with Google calendars
• Shows markers for dates with events
• Shows today's agenda
• Shows week numbers (optional)
• Opens default calendar app by taping on date
• Beautiful and clean design
• Looks similar to HTC Calendar Widget (from HTC Sense)
The app still in BETA stage and may be not perfectly stable, so if you are getting problems or have any ideas, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget to rate and comment it if you like it :-)
This application uses the caldav protocol to synchronize your calendar with your Android device.
iCloud is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
All images are copyright of Danthe Theuma, Daniel Theuma, and ArpaMT: http://theumad.deviantart.com/art/Legal-Document-Copyright-Protection-523728649
Also, check out SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts to sync your iCloud contacts!
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app (before you install SmoothSync):
Please note that there is a new issue in Android 4.4: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=66905
It causes accounts to be removed when an app is updated. Installing the workaround app should help.
Get support and news via email or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/SmoothSync
The app is designed to be as user friendly as possible. So, just enter your account data, select your calendar and SmoothSync will keep your calendars in sync.
This app will create new calendars on your device (one for each calendar in your iCloud account). It will not sync calendars of other account (like Google) to iCloud.
Please, if you find a bug send me an email. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it.
Important! If your phone removes the accounts on reboot, move the App back from SD card to the phone. Some phones (if not all) can't handle sync adapters on SD Card properly.
The last screen shot shows the calendar selection dialog of the event editor of the stock calendar app.
Thanks to the guys at http://www.busymac.com/ for their support!!
* supports multiple accounts
* supports subscribed calendars
* initial support for attachments (Android 4.1 or newer, doesn't work with all calendars apps)
* supports reminders if this app is installed: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks
* multiple calendars per account
* automatic calendar discovery
* automatic sync of calendar colors and names
* syncs multiple alarms
* time zone support
* customizable sync interval (default: 4h, local changes will be synced almost immediately)
* synchronizes entire calendar
* encrypts passwords
* no "push" support (yet)
iCloud and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.
Unicon (formerly Icon Themer) allows you to use Nova/Apex/ADW etc. icon packs on your device.
You can now use any launcher you prefer (especially Stock launchers!) and still have the power to customize how your application icons look like.
(Note: If your launcher is replacing the icons with their own theme, Unicon would appear to be not working)
Unicon is also more consistent because the icon theme is applied throughout your device and not just confined your launcher!
See the screenshots to believe!
★ More than 100 icon packs available in Play Store ready to be applied to Unicon
★ Tested with ADW, Apex, Nova Themes/Icon Packs
★ Works with Legacy GO Themes (the ones which is not made with GO Theme Factory)
★ Works with Paid Icon Packs
★ Works with Odex/Deodexed ROMs
★ More features to come!
★ Android 4.0+ and ROOT
★ Need ROM with JIT
★ Not Compatible with MIUI
★ Xposed Framework (Unicon will prompt you to install if not found)
You can read Xposed Framework FAQ to understand more about compatibility: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=24267823&postcount=2
(You only need to follow this if the in-built guide fails)
1. Install Xposed Installer
2. Install Xposed Framework (from the Xposed Installer app)
3. Activate the module in Xposed Installer app
4. Download Icon Packs from Play Store and apply in Unicon
Tested on Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Xperia T/TX/V, HTC One X
- Tested in Apex, Action, Buzz, Next, Nova, TSF Launcher
- Works partially with 360 Launcher
How do I apply theme without Icon Masks?
Long click on the Apply button.
I applied a theme but the changes does not show up on Folder Organizer?
Folder Organizer has an icon cache. You just need to go into Folder Organizer and click the Refresh button. All should be well.
Note: XDA version will be updated with about 1 day delay from Play Store's version
★ Modern User Interface designed by Syukran.com
★ Accurate Prayer Time widget right on your device homescreen
★ Compatible with any Android phones using version 2.1 and above!
★ Offline-mode: Data only needed to be downloaded once, after that app can be used without internet!
★ Uses MUIS provided timings: No need to worry about why the notification does not sync with Radio Azan
★ Set notification on prayer call (both silent and ringer mode!): Reminder for those of us who are always busy with work
★ Widgets: Both small and large one!
★ Qibla compass (Like the rest of the app, only works for Singapore!)
★ Full Prayer Time Table (only on latest version)
★ Hijri Calendar (only on latest version)
★ Terawih Venue (only during Ramadhan) (only on latest version)
★ Musolla locator (in collaboration with Kalam Apps who created AlMusolla SG)
★ More options for azan sound
★ Landscape support
★ ....and many more!
For suggestions and feedback: @prayertimesgapp
If you find the application useful or helpful, do spread it to your family and friends, together we remind each other of our religious obligations.
If you feel like donating, please donate to mosques/charities with the niat of sharing the rahmah with us. Thank you. :)
DONATE VERSION ONLY HAS 1 EXTRA FEATURE: Select which Calendar to use
Inspired by Clockr, Calendr is a minimalistic agenda widget for your home screen.
How minimalistic? It show's only the upcoming event, within 1 week from today and only display the needed information (default, but user definable).
Calendr is also very light on your battery - it only updates once a day, or every time your calendar changes!
Bug Report and Feature Request @ http://ruqqq.uservoice.com
SEO: Calendr, Calendr+, Calendr Plus, clockr, Donate, donate, Calendar, Minimal, minimal
Try QuickDesk first before buying the Pro.
Not recommended for phones with low RAM.
ALL THE QUICKDESK FEATURES, PLUS:
- Drag-up-to-kill (Only working properly in < 2.2)
- Force Stop in QuickAction (Only working properly in < 2.2)
- Landscape Mode
- Resizable Column and Rows
Bug Report and Feature Request @ http://ruqqq.uservoice.com
- Gorgeous UI
- QuickPanel: Efficient task switching
- Edit Mode: Easier management of items
- Notification Counter w/ ADWNotifier
QuickDesk Pro is in the Market! More features like Landscape and Customizable Rows and Columns. Power users, go get it!
NOTE: READ QUICK START
Sense UI-like scrolling
Up to 7 screens!
Quick Shortcuts! - Drag & Drop
More details on website!
Update: See changelog on website
See HelixLauncher2 also!