Big changes to preferences means you cannot update automatically. This is a one time upgrade and will not happen again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Today is a set of minimal, transparent calendar widgets for Android. It includes both an Agenda view, and a Monthly view for display your events.
Today syncs with your Google Calendar to show your upcoming events in a beautiful list/grid, on both your home screen and your lock screen. Today Calendar widgets support both a Agenda style calendar widget, aswell as a grid styled calendar widget.
Choose which calendars you would like to show, and over what timeframe and Today will handle the rest.
Today is fully resizable, and has both a light and dark theme so it can integrate seamlessly into and home screen layout you're currently using.
If you have any problems please contact email@example.com! (Please ensure that you are using the correct email, someone in the reviews said he didn't get an answer, but I re-checked my emails and I did not get any email from him.) To find the settings you have to press the menu button of your phone. If you cannot find that button, please see here: http://android.calengoo.com/menubutton
- Drag&Drop support to move, copy, open and delete events
- Widgets to see your events on your home screen without opening the app: day widget (4x1, 4x2, 4x3), week widget (4x3, 4x4, 5x5), month widget (4x3, 4x4, 5x5) and agenda widget (different sizes from 2x1 up to 5x5). In the month 4x4 widget you can tap a single day to directly open it. The agenda widgets can be (optionally) scrollable (but under Android 2.x this requires a special home screen manager).
- Zoomable month view
- Configurable startup view (day, view, month, agenda)
- When adding recurring events you can use the same rules that you can use in Google Calendar, e.g. you can create events "on Monday and Thursday every two weeks" or "every last Friday in a month".
- Direct sync with Google Calendar option e.g. to download all historical data and to be able to assign icons to events
- Predefined and custom icons can be assigned when syncing directly ( http://android.calengoo.com/icons )
- Improved date picker that displays a whole month to choose a date
- Improved time picker with three different ways to enter a time
- Search function (with optional advanced options like "Whole words" and "Case sensitive")
- Customizable hardware buttons (e.g. you can assign the "Today" function to the "back" button)
- Sync with Google Tasks
- Many configuration options to change the way the app looks and works.
- Repeatable, snooze-able reminders using a custom sound (e.g. an MP3 file from your phone) or one of the built-in sounds. You can choose a different sound for each calendar.
- The birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts can be displayed ( http://android.calengoo.com/birthdays )
- Events can be sent as SMS or email. When sending them as email an ICS file is attached that the recipient can use to import the event into his own calendar.
- Functions to export/import entire calendars as ICS files.
- Completable events and floating events ( http://android.calengoo.com/completable )
- Templates to quickly create often used events. Templates can also be combined.
- Print function (to print the day, month, agenda or landscape day view into a PDF file)
- Support for Google's event colors (you have to sync via OAuth2 to use this, just add your Google account under "Settings", "Accounts", "Add account", "OAuth2 Login" in CalenGoo).
For more details please see here:
And if you have any problems, suggestions or questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Additionally you can add ideas or vote for ideas on http://calengooandroid.uservoice.com
Touch Calendar works with Google Calendar and any other calendars your phone supports.
This is the full version including widgets to show your calendar directly on your phone's home screen.
Also features calendar search and custom repeating events (e.g. biweekly, bimonthly).
Touch Calendar is easy to use:
- double-tap or pinch-zoom to zoom in
- tap an event to see its details, then press MENU to edit or delete it
- tap-and-hold on a date to add a new event
- touch to scroll the calendar as much as you want, both forwards and backwards
- jump to today, or to any date from the menu
- calendar search by pressing your phone’s search button or from the menu
- set the font size and default zoom level from the Settings
- widgets so you can see your calendar on the home screen, or on the lockscreen if you have Android 4.2
Zoom and scroll your calendar with complete freedom!
Note: Text colour for events comes from the calendar colour. Set up different calendar colours in Google Calendar and they'll appear in Touch Calendar automatically.
The Android Calendar Dialer is a utility for processing the data in the built-in Calendar's event location field. It permits telephone numbers with extensions, conference bridge numbers, passcodes, DTMF menu entry, etc. to be dialed with no text entry and very few clicks. See the Known Issues section and check out the screen shots to see just how simple it will make dialing into your next conference call!
Android Calendar Dialer also filters out superfluous text from the event location, such as conference room locations, so that it's possible to just dial the number. It's not a replacement calendar - it's an intuitive app that handles numerous types of entries encountered in the Calendar's location field and let's you dial the phone number and extensions.
Supported formats will typically have the dial-in number followed by any of the letters 'p' 'w' 'x', comma (,), semi-colon (;), or character strings such as "ext", or just about any other text. Pauses are automatically inserted between the number to dial and the digits to enter after the call has been answered.
*** READ THIS - If your Calendar app does not allow you to select both the number to dial AND the extension _simultaneously_ (both number and extension must be in a single link!), this app will NOT work on your device unless you a) launch the app from the (included) ACD-Today's Events icon, b) install a third-party Calendar app which does (see support site). or c) rely on the favorites feature by clicking on the passcode but then inserting the dial-in number from a stored favorite ***
To make your life just a bit simpler, please explain to your meeting organizers that they must put the conference call dial-in numbers and passcodes in the meeting event location field because you are using the Android Calendar Dialer.
Please submit comments, issues, or recommended language translations, to the developers. Use the "Diag Report" menu option to submit to the developer's email address directly from the application.
Thanks and enjoy!
Please also see Recent Changes.
- User's Calendar should select all the necessary digits to dial (common on all Motorola devices encountered) OR the user must install an alternate calendar which does (our support site lists a couple of free ones that work). If it does not, store your dial-in number info as a favorite and prepend it to the passcode which you may click as a link in your calendar
- Specific device support - see FAQ at developer site to learn how some devices are supported (via third-party calendar or favorites)
- no support for devices running older versions of Android (pre-2.0)
- the formats people are using for setting up meeting notices in Outlook/Google Calendar are like snowflakes, generally many formats have been tested and validated but numerous unknown combinations of letters/numbers/characters have not been validated. Contact the developer if you find one.
Today syncs with your Google Calendar to show your upcoming events in a beautiful list/grid, on both your home screen and your lock screen. Today Calendar widgets support both an Agenda style calendar widget, as well as a grid styled calendar widget.
Choose which calendars you would like to show, and Today will handle the rest.
Today is fully resizable, and has both a light and dark theme so it can integrate seamlessly into and home screen layout you're currently using.
This free version contains a constant event encouraging users to buy the full version.
If you like this widget, tell a friend! And rate 5 stars if you wish!
Please contact me with issues, comments, suggestions!
If you like this widget or would like color options like transparency, please check out "What's Today Cal Widget Donate" on the market!
If you are still having problems launching the calendar when pressing on the widget, please contact me!
This application is a smart electronic alternation for a classic plan calendar which is well known from paper datebooks. As the classic datebook, it can display information of months (name, number, days of a week, number of a week, number of working days and hours with or without national holidays) and of quarters (number, number of working days and hours with or without national holidays) in an actual year including highlighted national holidays, weekends and an actual day. Furthermore it supports displaying of lists of national holidays including their names, then a selection of holidays which should be taken into account (a possibility of modification by the region), skip to the today's/any date, display configuration (in both modes of a display), configuration of a number of working hours and potential localization of holiday, in case that the localization would not be supported by a device. This all is available in six languages (Czech, Slovak, German, Italian, English, French) and 16 localities (cs_CZ, de_AT, de_DE, de_CH, de_LU, en_GB, en_IE, en_MT, en_US, fr_BE, fr_FR, fr_CH, fr_LU, it_CH, it_IT, sk_SK - see the lict of localities at the bottom of the webpage http://www.roseindia.net/tutorials/I18N/locales-list.shtml), which can be used especially when displaying holidays. Then you can display a month, a quarter and next holiday thanks to the widgets.
-comfort configurable display
-list and a configuration of used national holidays (2010-2020 for now)
-skip to any date
-location in 16 localities (6 languages), including national holidays
-easy use by a click on the right or left part of the display
-optimization for many devices with different screen resolution (including tablets)
-well arranged widgets
Blocked (demo) version:
-!! default version until purchase and installation is done (see http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.jksoft.planningcalendar.unlocker) !!
-you cannot use the function of skipping to any date
-you cannot configurate national holidays which will be taken into account
-it allows to display a calender and national holiday only for the last, current and next year
-it displays extra menu items you can rate the application and buy the activator with
Unblocked (full) version:
-!! the activation is done by purchasing/installing of the activator (see http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.jksoft.planningcalendar.unlocker) and restarting of the app
-supports all of the mentioned functions and widgets (no restrictions)
-issue of application
-changing the display widgets
-fix minor error
-!! In older versions of some devices may be a problem when switching language (initial reading holidays), respectively when editing hollidays of the same name (for example en_GB) !!
-!! added next holiday widget - look at screens !!
-fix minor errors
Version 2.0 (see images):
-new option to set the working time
-the possibility of highlighting holidays
-new view for large screen (tablets)
-the current and following month (landscape and portrait version)
* In addition, activated version includes widgets for large display *
-current half-year (landscape and portrait version)
-ability resizable widgets (if it allows version of the OS)
-ability insert a widget to the unlock screen (if it allows version of the OS )
-dynamically setting the order of days of the week (for example, Sunday is first for us_US)
일별 12띠 동물 그림이 표기 됩니다.
음력 표기가 지원되는 달력 이며, 해당일이 무슨날인지 작게 표시해주어 해당 날짜를 터치하지 않고도 볼 수 있습니다. '추석' 같이 표기가 있는 날에 더블터치 하시면 '추석'에 대한 자세한 설명도 나옵니다.
문의사항이 있으시면 email@example.com 메일로 보내주시면 되겠습니다.
화면 하단에 [이전] [다음] 버튼을 터치하면 이전달, 다음달로 이동합니다.
[이동] 버튼을 터치하면 원하는 년도,월을 선택하는 화면에 나옵니다.
[오늘] 버튼을 터치하면 오늘날짜의 년월로 이동합니다.
해당날짜를 더블터치 하면 날짜 상세 정보가 보여집니다.
달력 화면에 좌우로 드래그 하면 이전달,다음달로 이동하고, 상하로 드래그 하면 이전년도,다음년도로 이동합니다.
개발자 연락처 :
You can entry to your calendar touching the date on this calendar, and attaching a check to the list displayed. A check is removed to delete.
Edit of the fixed form schedule can be performed from "Edit Pattern" of a menu.
Security checks by a third party
・[Japanese site] http://androider.jp/official/app/0e0d263433c77503/
List that I might incorporate into the next version up.
・Bug fix and improvement in the feedback
・Import function from the existing schedule to pattern
・Unify the design, such as each version and each part
The next version up if you have feedback or demand....
I'm waiting for impressions and opinions of the app.
You can select one post-it for your memo and add it to the calendar.
You can see checkbox to each note(memo) in the list of the note(memo) screen. Check it when it is done then check mark will appear in the list of the calendar.
※Pay version:No ads display
When the note(memo) is saved, the post-it appears on the date that you select, and you can see whether it has note(memo) or not at one view.
Take notes and memos, save them to the calendar, check and confirm them on the NoteCalendar!
The best app for sharing calendars.
The best app for sharing lists & tasks.
★ Easy calendar sharing. Share events from your calendar and sync events into your calendar. Works with all calendars.
★ Share grocery lists, shopping lists, ToDos, any list you want.
★ Share notes, messages, photos, comments & more to stay connected.
★ Simple, fast & powerful - it's your home & family organizer!
SHARED CALENDAR & SCHEDULING
Shared calendars and agendas help you stay in sync with everyone around you. Manage events & meetings, and share them regardless if your using google, hotmail, outlook, gmail, or yahoo. Hub integrates with everything. Use month view or week list agenda view. It's your entire event schedule and agenda manager - your family calendar.
SHARED LISTS & TASKS
Share grocery lists, shopping lists, todo lists & more. Fast and effective list management let you organize and share all your lists and help you get things done! Check items off in checklists, assign things, track what needs to be done. Set due dates, reminders and be more productive. Manage chores, tasklists, to-dos with hubapp.
Messages, notes and posts let you stay in touch with everyone in your family. Whether they're at home, work or school. Regardless if you have kids or not Hub is perfect for you and your family. It's your family organizer and home organizer. You'll wonder how your ever survived with a calendar, task list and communications that wasn't synced with your home. It's a cozy way to keep organized with everyone.
It's great for couples, families, parents, kids and anyone who needs to stay organized together. We all have todo lists and events to mange - hub is the ultimate task manager. You'll be amazed at how useful shared grocery lists, shopping lists and shared calendars are and how you got by without them. It makes parenting, home and family life so much easier. Everyone needs and home & family organizer.
Appointments are automatically synced between users and you'll always be up to date with your calendar, events, tasks, todo lists, grocery lists, shopping lists and anything you want to share.
Get organized today with Hub. Your Home & Family Organizer!
Save your favorite selected images from application to your phone and use them as your background if you wish!
The "News" section offers the latest updates from RIDGID, to include new product launches, trade shows, and other important information tradesmen crave. Stay abreast of new innovations to help increase efficiency, do more jobs and improve profits.
Finally, the "Contact Us" section contains all the pertinent information you need to get a hold of us from anywhere on the globe!
Please leave us feedback or suggestions for the application.
By looking at today’s schedule organized in a simple way, changes in life will begin.
And double-check the schedules that you have completed.
With a sense of achievement, you will look forward to another day.
When we were planning days on paper and barely managing time, Franklin Planner was a big help.
In this rapidly changing era, evolution is needed to survive.
In the smart phone era, there is no need to manage items separately, and you do not have to re-write schedules anymore.
Now, through PanPlanner, you can look at the To-Do lists easily and manage your time and appointments.
In the View List, you can manage the importance of all the schedules and manage the process status of each schedules. In the View Calendar, you can plan your time management.
You can manage the daily, weekly, monthly schedules, as well as certain schedules that have not been decided yet.
You can do many more things together rather than doing it alone.
You can send and receive memos, schedules, and projects with your friends.
You can download certain schedules that you wish to follow and insert it into your schedule for further utilization.
It is difficult to satisfy the needs of everyone in their schedule management.
We will continue to improve such areas to ensure that we can be your partner in schedule managements, leading to a better life.
[Important Features of PanPlanner]
❖ Schedule Management
- Importance can be edited in View List(Daily, weekly, monthly) and process status can be checked.
- Schedules can be moved in the View Calendar (Daily, weekly) in the preferred schedule and time can be edited.
- A month’s schedule can be easily seen in the View Monthly Calendar.
- View List and View Calendar can be switched with a touch of one button.
- The background of View Schedule can be set/changed, and images can be used as background.
- By adding related schedules, the same contents can be copied to a new schedule, and relevant schedules can be tied as one.
- Widgets can be installed in the background to check daily, weekly, monthly schedules.
- Just by assigning a date on the memo allows it to be changed into a schedule, and for a schedule that you can’t complete, deleting a date of a schedule will transform it into a memo.
- Images and maps can be attached in a memo just like the schedule.
- Various categories such as a diary, to-do, information and so on can be added, edited for usage.
❖ Share Schedule
- The registered schedule can be sent to a friend through SMS. If your friend uses PanPlanner, alarms, pictures, maps and all the contents of the schedule can be shared.
- Schedules necessary in Project Download can be downloaded to my schedule for usage.
- Opinions can be shared with people who have downloaded the same project from the bulletin board.
- Currently, projects such as schedules that help child caring of babies from 0-1 year old, New English 900 Learning Curriculum and so on have been uploaded.
- When registering anniversaries, solar/lunar dates can be selected.
- Alarms can be set to remind you of the anniversaries.
❖ As for following time management using PanPlanner, utilizing projects, sending and receiving schedules, settings and other detailed information, please refer to the PanPlanner’s website.
Optimized scheduling functionality required for applications
(Optimized 800*480, 1200*720 )
I need to manage the schedule of the people in my cell phone ~
We studied children, the husband's travel schedule, special occasions can be managed at one time.
By multiple users to manage schedules and a calendar or timeline by color to distinguish it from the calendar can be nicely.
And everyday you need to have various functions equally.
I do not want a complex input~
Simply minimize the screen, enter ~
- Schedule, Anniversary, gukgongil, to-do (note), provides the lunar calendar
- Providing the lunar calendar
- Support the Lunar (Memorial day)
- Can be viewed year anniversary
- Notification support (schedule,anniversary, todo)
- Alarm mode support (sound, vibration)
- Monthly(specific day),Weekly recurring events can be entered
- Things to do administrative (notes)
- Data Backup / Import (SD card)
- Import terminal on board the basic scheduling information (copy)
- Shared features (calendar, anniversary): text messages, kakaotalk, Ever Notes
However, Lite version (free version) does not provide that functionality.
- Schedules, anniversaries, the copy function
- Many languages Support : South Korean, English, Chinease, Japanease
- Provides a national holiday in Korea, the United States, China, Japan
- Provides widget: schedule today, +6 a widget (available only in the full version of the widget to be added)
The difference between the full version
- Add announcement
- Lunar Calendar: Provides a month.
- Restriction of the use of calendar sharing capabilities
- Widget: the schedule for today, provides +6 ten thousand
Purchase the full version with limited functionality is available both
All the features listed above, other information is available.
Register your information and the Lite version to the full version of this implementation has the ability to import.
Many languages and sharing, calendar, import capabilities is expected to continue to upgrade.
Use changes, or more depending on your version of the notice described in section, so please visit.
(Home> Settings> Notifications)
Full version (for a fee) and may be registered in the current TStore. (in south korea)
Soon will be registered in the Android Market.
3Mbyte about the first time running the initial data download (lunar, national holidays) in progress, and when the job normal processing applications and widgets can be used.
More from developer
Unicon (formerly Icon Themer) allows you to use Nova/Apex/ADW etc. icon packs on your device.
You can now use any launcher you prefer (especially Stock launchers!) and still have the power to customize how your application icons look like.
(Note: If your launcher is replacing the icons with their own theme, Unicon would appear to be not working)
Unicon is also more consistent because the icon theme is applied throughout your device and not just confined your launcher!
See the screenshots to believe!
★ More than 100 icon packs available in Play Store ready to be applied to Unicon
★ Tested with ADW, Apex, Nova Themes/Icon Packs
★ Works with Legacy GO Themes (the ones which is not made with GO Theme Factory)
★ Works with Paid Icon Packs
★ Works with Odex/Deodexed ROMs
★ More features to come!
★ Android 4.0+ and ROOT
★ Need ROM with JIT
★ Not Compatible with MIUI
★ Xposed Framework (Unicon will prompt you to install if not found)
You can read Xposed Framework FAQ to understand more about compatibility: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=24267823&postcount=2
(You only need to follow this if the in-built guide fails)
1. Install Xposed Installer
2. Install Xposed Framework (from the Xposed Installer app)
3. Activate the module in Xposed Installer app
4. Download Icon Packs from Play Store and apply in Unicon
Tested on Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Xperia T/TX/V, HTC One X
- Tested in Apex, Action, Buzz, Next, Nova, TSF Launcher
- Works partially with 360 Launcher
How do I apply theme without Icon Masks?
Long click on the Apply button.
I applied a theme but the changes does not show up on Folder Organizer?
Folder Organizer has an icon cache. You just need to go into Folder Organizer and click the Refresh button. All should be well.
Note: XDA version will be updated with about 1 day delay from Play Store's version
Sense UI-like scrolling
Up to 7 screens!
Quick Shortcuts! - Drag & Drop
More details on website!
Update: See changelog on website
See HelixLauncher2 also!
- Gorgeous UI
- QuickPanel: Efficient task switching
- Edit Mode: Easier management of items
- Notification Counter w/ ADWNotifier
QuickDesk Pro is in the Market! More features like Landscape and Customizable Rows and Columns. Power users, go get it!
NOTE: READ QUICK START
Inspired by Clockr, Calendr is a minimalistic agenda widget for your home screen.
How minimalistic? It show's only the upcoming event, within 1 week from today and only display the needed information (default, but user definable).
Calendr is also very light on your battery - it only updates once a day, or every time your calendar changes!
Most importantly, it's FREE! So download now!
INSTRUCTION: Press widget background to go to Calendr Settings, Press the Event Name to open Calendar Agenda View
SEO: calendar, Calendar, calendr, Minimal
Try QuickDesk first before buying the Pro.
Not recommended for phones with low RAM.
ALL THE QUICKDESK FEATURES, PLUS:
- Drag-up-to-kill (Only working properly in < 2.2)
- Force Stop in QuickAction (Only working properly in < 2.2)
- Landscape Mode
- Resizable Column and Rows
Bug Report and Feature Request @ http://ruqqq.uservoice.com