Won't let me add tasks to quick contacts- says I need to resize first, which isn't an option. Also won't let me trash the browser shortcut.
pls lollipop update been happy since day 1. until Note 4 lollipop error 505. now can't download. pls update, thanks
Almost Perfect Being able to launch apps & access recently opened apps without having to leave your current app is amazing. It loads up quickly on my old-ish phone, and in fact is a MUCH faster means to switch between recent apps than the default method of holding the home button and waiting for the often laggy ICS switcher to come up. Only thing I'd like to see is the ability to have multiple pages. Also, sometimes folders refuse to open until the app is killed & restarted.
Need improvements Would be better if I click the app and it shows me recent apps & click the home button, it goes back home
laggy was great on old ver of android but lags home screen and slows redrawing of icons on android 4.0.4 ice cream sandwich. too bad its a great app
It took 3 attempts to install this app onto my dell yet my other apps installed ok first time so this has put me off downloading the paid version
- OpenGL Lag Workaround: Preferences -> Behaviors -> Translucent Exclusion List
- Added Motorola (DX etc.) Workaround
- Faster QuickPanel: QD is now almost as fast as without QP turned on!
- QD Sliding Animation for QP removed
- Revamped QuickPanel: Minimalistic Approach!
- QD is now clickable when QP is opened!
- Gingerbread Market fix
- Might be keeping your launcher from being kicked out (only works with android launcher – com.android.launcher)
- Other Bugfixes
- QuickDesk Pro in Market now!