Won't let me add tasks to quick contacts- says I need to resize first, which isn't an option. Also won't let me trash the browser shortcut.
pls lollipop update been happy since day 1. until Note 4 lollipop error 505. now can't download. pls update, thanks
Almost Perfect Being able to launch apps & access recently opened apps without having to leave your current app is amazing. It loads up quickly on my old-ish phone, and in fact is a MUCH faster means to switch between recent apps than the default method of holding the home button and waiting for the often laggy ICS switcher to come up. Only thing I'd like to see is the ability to have multiple pages. Also, sometimes folders refuse to open until the app is killed & restarted.
Slows down my droid X considerably. I hit home and a full second passes before anything happens. Purpose is good, but it makes my system lag.
Excellent app. But it look like the Dev hasn't been active in a while... :/ A shame, this is (was) one of the best. 4*
I want to love... But I need more button options like launching qd on a long press it needs to use less memory and have a smaller footprint and be able to have the choice to disable many features so it can run better. Must importantly it should be able to replace the recent screen
- OpenGL Lag Workaround: Preferences -> Behaviors -> Translucent Exclusion List
- Added Motorola (DX etc.) Workaround
- Faster QuickPanel: QD is now almost as fast as without QP turned on!
- QD Sliding Animation for QP removed
- Revamped QuickPanel: Minimalistic Approach!
- QD is now clickable when QP is opened!
- Gingerbread Market fix
- Might be keeping your launcher from being kicked out (only works with android launcher – com.android.launcher)
- Other Bugfixes
- QuickDesk Pro in Market now!