eyes on the day of the board. All in one application!
Help site: sites.google.com/site/onadesidees/
A notebook for school ratings and three books (absences, delays, penalties, or whatever you want) fully
A review book to have all the information before me the day of the class council.
And two indispensable books (in-app purchase):
- Class Plan
Finally back up your data on Dropbox or even sync them with a second Android device.
Follow developments on Twitter: @onadesidees
Help us recognize and understand Chinese characters more easily and quickly.
*** For full version app: We have 33 lessons now!
Learn Chinese (Mandarin) the Fun Way! includes:
- Meanings of characters and compound words in English
- Explanation localized in simplified and traditional Chinese
- Writing strokes sequence, writing tips
- Hanyu Pinyin, audio pronunciations
- Ancient script, traditional character references
- Artword drawing representations
- Drawing board – drawings can be created and saved
- Radicals, phonetic hints, pictograph descriptions, character stories
- Learn These First – links to preceding characters that are related
- Compound words – examples of words formed with character
- Character search feature, search history
- Customize a lesson, save characters to Favorites
- Systematic learning syllabus - compound words contain only characters that have been taught earlier so that learner does not encounter “unknown” characters in reading examples
- Track learning progress and plan revisions by saving characters to “Favorites” and creating a user customized lesson
Learn Chinese (Mandarin) the Fun Way! is helpful for:
- Chinese language learners who have learning differences (dyslexia)
- Children whose mother tongue is not Chinese
- Chinese parents in English-speaking families who wish to learn and teach
- Adults who wish to learn Chinese
- Educators and teachers looking for a Chinese character teaching aid
- All beginner learners in the Chinese language who wishes to understand Chinese characters.
New Learning Approach :
- 字艺 Chinese-Artword™ – Decoding the Art of Chinese Characters– Decoding the Art of Chinese Characters
- Referenced to Singapore Primary 1 & 2 Chinese text books
- Made in Singapore
We appreciate and value any advice and feedback from the users of the app. Visit our website www.chinese-artword.com
Keywords: Teach, Learn, Chinese, Mandarin, Pinyin, Translation, Dictionary, Basic, Vocabulary, Radical, Chinese dyslexic, color, draw, preschool or primary school
-Robust grade book with multiple tabs, columns and an infinite number of students
-Average marks calculation and student marks management with simple formulae
-Student files and photos, and email communications with their parents
-Class diary: planning, follow-up and management of your groups’ day-to-day
-Appealing display of each day’s schedule right at the application’s start-up
-Calendar to plan your teaching activities and combine it with your personal tasks
-Backup copies in the cloud
-Useful tool to take notes or add comments
-Student import through files compatible with Excel (CSV)
-Data export to Excel (CSV)
-Student reporting in Word (RTF) including their marks, attendance, personal information, etc.
-Class diary export in Word (RTF) format
-Highly customizable: calendars configuration, mark types, different colours by group, holidays, etc.
It’s as easy to use as pen and paper! Once you’ve started organizing your day-to-day with Additio, you’ll wonder how you could manage without it before.
Additio has been created by a team 100% dedicated to making new and free updates. We would love to know how we can help you in your daily teaching activities. We’d love to know how we can make your daily work even easier, so get in touch via our forum or through our Twitter account @additioapp :)
This app is compatible with TABLETS Android 4.0 (or superior). The app does NOT work on phones
Conforme a la información legal del portal de la JUNTA DE ANDALUCIA, se reconoce explícitamente la fuente de información.
“Información obtenida del Portal de la Junta de Andalucía”
★★New Feature - Import assignments from Google Classroom CSV file
App also now available for Chromebooks for beta testing. http://goo.gl/lv3ybW
★ 2011 Winner, 2012 2nd Place, 2013 Winner for Best App Ever Award (Teacher & Education Category)
COMMENTS FROM USERS OF TEACHER AIDE PRO
★★★★★ No more paper: I feel like SuperTeacher with this app! Best money I've spent in my whole career!
★★★★★ Easy to use and good customization: Easy to keep an electronic markbook and attendance register. Great teacher app. I love the random student picker too.
★★★★★ Best purchase I've ever made Has saved me so much time and have been able to build a stronger relationship with both students and parents. Thank you so much
View more comments Pro App Link
This is a Free Version of the Award Winning Teacher Aide app . The free version allows the teacher access to one class with up to 30 students and 15 attendance days and assignments. That should be enough to test the app out for 3-5 weeks, and see if you find the app useful for your needs.
The paid version allows up to 10 Terms, each with 30 classes with up to 225 students, 200 attendance days and 200 assignments per term. You can easily import the demo data to the paid app if you decide to purchase the app.
***Try downloading the Blue Stacks Player from www.bluestacks.com if you would like to run the app on your PC as well. ***
• Optimized for teachers using both phones and Tablets (easy sync to Dropbox)
• Attendance (Customize your attendance symbols)
• Seating Chart (take attendance and enter grades right from the chart page)
• Up to 225 students per class, 10 Terms/year, 30 classes per term
• Grade book with categories and weighting
• Import assignments from CSV file (supports Google Classroom format)
• Group messaging to students, parents and advisors
• 1 touch notification to parents when student is absent or missing work
• Progress Reports for grades summary (Email, Print directly from app)
• Lesson notes
• Random Student Caller (Device will speak name of student out aloud)
YouTube Help Videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0109AD0EA001E9AA
Twitter Tips: http://twitter.com/TeacherAidePro
Pinterest Tips: http://www.pinterest.com/teacheraidepro/teacher-aide-pro-tips/
Google+ Tips: http://plus.google.com/+TeacherAideProForAndroid
Google Doc Help file: http://docs.google.com/document/d/13tMKbpK0x4Nwk_fMiGx2epLgR5H9vBIZktsfZ7umQzs/
** Note - Developer uses the Free version to try out new features. Database may be reset at times. If you use the app as the only source for actual student data please save backups.
Also, simply email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
- Evaluation: Mark with icons, colours, numbers, letters, etc. Create your own assessment criteria! (Valid for all educational levels).
- Simple and intuitive students attendance control: Create as many attendance charts as you need. You can control who attends the lesson in just a few seconds.
- Diary: You don’t have to take any paper. Write down everything you need and you will always have it on hand in 4EDU.
- Post-it: Have your own board of reminders and customize its colours. You may create as many boards as you need. It couldn’t be easier!
- Graphic reports: Have a look and be aware of your classroom’s rhythm.
- PDF: Generate documents and send or save them in the cloud.
- Messaging: Send homework, reports, videos or other documents to your students or directly to their parents.
- Timetable: Look in depth through your subjects and have everything under control.
- Colours, notes, etc.… TOTAL CUSTOMIZATION!
Discover all that 4EDU can do for you.
Are you an educator that has a need to keep a log of how your students are doing - for yourself, for parents or for an administrator? Well now you can utilize 21st century technology and use your tablet or smart phone to keep these logs. Just as easily you can email a summary of the logs to the student, the parent or someone else.
* 30 classes with up to 200 students per class for the paid app
* Record both parent and student logs
* Setup list of frequently used comments
* Sort students by various criteria
* Show Pie chart of comments
* Backup data to Dropbox
Please email the developer if you have any suggestions or feedback. I love to make improvements to the app.
• Grabación del recorrido de las clases y sus fallos, para su posterior revisión por parte del alumno y del profesor.
• Histórico de clases, con el que podrá analizar al detalle las clases dadas por el alumno y corregir sus errores en consecuencia.
• Podrá crear y modificar tutoriales prácticos que les enseñarán a sus alumnos lo básico que deben saber antes de subir al vehículo de prácticas.
• Podrá modificar la información de los vehículos que se mostrará en la aplicación de los alumnos.
Y además si es usted el administrador de su autoescuela:
• Informes completos de las clases dadas por todos sus profesores.
• Y recibirá notificaciones que le mantendrán a la última de lo que sucede en el sector.