nice app, terrible interface but good cover of features. just missing the ability to set up and save multiple sessions with different settings for different types of meditation or other needs (longer, shorter, with or without interval bells etc.) Addition: after communication with the developer realised that the missing function exists in the app. just because of the not very intuitive interface not so easy to find but it is there... apologise...
Useful app. Interface not intuitive and rather complex. Figuring out how to use of the many (but non intuitive) features is time consuming in the absence of a handy guide. However, the effort is a five star one. A lot of thought has been out into the multiple features offered. If similar thought is put into intuitive design, this app will be a sure winner. Thank you to the developer/s.
Good app and nice that it's open source, but I've had problems recently. Developer does not respond to emails. Looks like it hasn't been updated for a while.
I seem tot be unable tot connect to medinet and sync my sessions. Otherwise fine app.
It was very good. But on my new phone it just stops when screen locks
I use this every day to practise the metta bhavana (loving-kindness) meditation. It's quite flexible with the timing settings.
- Fix alarm icon appearing in the status bar when Daily Reminder is enabled
- Increase fidelity of the default gong sound
- Fix inexact session duration due to battery saving measures introduced in Android 6.0
- Add "Priority only" and "Alarms only" to the "Ringtone and notifications" setting (Android 6.0+ only)
- Fix crash on Android 7.0
- Updated libraries
- Fix incomplete MediNET upload bug
- Fix sessions displaying as the wrong date on the calendar
Meditation Tailored to your Emotions. Take a Break to Reduce Stress & Anxiety.