Does everything it needs to do What more can you ask for? No fancy bells and whistles. Tracks your progress, has a big timer, and a nice comfortable gong sound to signal the beginning and end of each session.
Great minimalistic meditation app. The app has all you want to have for a meditation. is not overloaded with functions, does not tell you what to do. Just helps to meditate))
I have tried guided meditation apps. I have tried timer apps with music. I find this app, without any sound beyond the interval gongs helps me stay more focused on my breathing and my repetition of the OM.
Simple but powerful! I use it every day. Very simple and easy to use..
No more no less than you need
Excellent Great app. Thoroughly recommended.
- Fix inexact session duration due to battery saving measures introduced in Android 6.0
- Add "Priority only" and "Alarms only" to the "Ringtone and notifications" setting (Android 6.0+ only)
- Fix crash on Android 7.0
- Updated libraries
- Fix incomplete MediNET upload bug
- Fix sessions displaying as the wrong date on the calendar
- Fix MediNET upload/import bug