nice app, terrible interface but good cover of features. just missing the ability to set up and save multiple sessions with different settings for different types of meditation or other needs (longer, shorter, with or without interval bells etc.) Addition: after communication with the developer realised that the missing function exists in the app. just because of the not very intuitive interface not so easy to find but it is there... apologise...
Good app and nice that it's open source, but I've had problems recently. Developer does not respond to emails. Looks like it hasn't been updated for a while.
It was very good. But on my new phone it just stops when screen locks
I use this every day to practise the metta bhavana (loving-kindness) meditation. It's quite flexible with the timing settings.
It's a gong sound and timer you set. It tracks how many days in a row you sit for.
I love the features but I could not update my sessions more than 35 in community and neither in progress sessions.
- Fix alarm icon appearing in the status bar when Daily Reminder is enabled
- Increase fidelity of the default gong sound
- Fix inexact session duration due to battery saving measures introduced in Android 6.0
- Add "Priority only" and "Alarms only" to the "Ringtone and notifications" setting (Android 6.0+ only)
- Fix crash on Android 7.0
- Updated libraries
- Fix incomplete MediNET upload bug
- Fix sessions displaying as the wrong date on the calendar