nice app, terrible interface but good cover of features. just missing the ability to set up and save multiple sessions with different settings for different types of meditation or other needs (longer, shorter, with or without interval bells etc.) Addition: after communication with the developer realised that the missing function exists in the app. just because of the not very intuitive interface not so easy to find but it is there... apologise...
It was very good. But on my new phone it just stops when screen locks
It's a gong sound and timer you set. It tracks how many days in a row you sit for.
Very useful little app for meditation sessions of any length. Helped me turning it into a daily habit.
Great to keep track of meditations
Does everything it needs to do What more can you ask for? No fancy bells and whistles. Tracks your progress, has a big timer, and a nice comfortable gong sound to signal the beginning and end of each session.
- Fix alarm icon appearing in the status bar when Daily Reminder is enabled
- Increase fidelity of the default gong sound
- Fix inexact session duration due to battery saving measures introduced in Android 6.0
- Add "Priority only" and "Alarms only" to the "Ringtone and notifications" setting (Android 6.0+ only)
- Fix crash on Android 7.0
- Updated libraries
- Fix incomplete MediNET upload bug
- Fix sessions displaying as the wrong date on the calendar