straightforward to use but cannot apply custom sounds
Bugs in new versions
nice app, terrible interface but good cover of features. just missing the ability to set up and save multiple sessions with different settings for different types of meditation or other needs (longer, shorter, with or without interval bells etc.) Addition: after communication with the developer realised that the missing function exists in the app. just because of the not very intuitive interface not so easy to find but it is there... apologise...
Useful app. Interface not intuitive and rather complex. Figuring out how to use of the many (but non intuitive) features is time consuming in the absence of a handy guide. However, the effort is a five star one. A lot of thought has been out into the multiple features offered. If similar thought is put into intuitive design, this app will be a sure winner. Thank you to the developer/s.
Good app and nice that it's open source, but I've had problems recently. Developer does not respond to emails. Looks like it hasn't been updated for a while.
I use this every day to practise the metta bhavana (loving-kindness) meditation. It's quite flexible with the timing settings.
- Potentially resolve a bug affecting some users where their browser is opened to sign in each time the app is opened
- Updated notification icon to match app icon
- Fixed data/battery drain introduced in 1.4.1 for some users
- Updated app icon (thanks Symbolisch)
- Changed MediNET Oauth method from Play Services to open-source library AppAuth
- Fix set to vibrate/silent feature on pre-Android 6.0 devices
- App now requires Android 4.1+ (was 4.0+)
Meditation Tailored to your Emotions. Take a Break to Reduce Stress & Anxiety.
Guided meditation programs, sleep hypnosis, relax and calm mind body & soul app
Meditations to Get Sleep, Be Relaxed with Wind, Rain, Beach, Oriental, Zen Oasis