Just what I need, yet totally unusable Can't get the volume right, it takes AGES and a s****load of Zen to accomplish, on Marshmallow. And the custom sound selection is a joke. You can add just 1, and there's no 'preview' so memorize all your ringtone names and prepare for the epic journey through your internal storage each time you want to change it. And U still won't know how loud it will be. And the bell sounds are so inconspicuous, and totes not startling, when you inevitably fail 2 set the right volume.
Thank you A good help. May all beings be happy!
Unreliable Some how it doesn't have a reliable time keeper. I set it for 10 minutes and sometimes it will only ring once you have clicked the unlock for the screen, often after realising that much more time than 10 minutes has passed. The interval chimes also only ring on the first minute and then none for the following minute intervals.
Great little meditation app. Very comprehensive. Love it!
It's a lovely app I use it almost daily for my practice
A wonderful way to keep track of meditation practices, as well as make having a bell to signal start and end time. Easy to use when meditating in non traditional places like a car, or an available room at school, or the office on a break or lunch.
- Fix incomplete MediNET upload bug
- Fix sessions displaying as the wrong date on the calendar
- Fix MediNET upload/import bug
- Streaks are now reset at 4:00AM, rather than midnight
- Remove 160 character limit from session message
- Request GET_CONTACTS permission on 6.0+ devices when signing in
- Use an internal file picker library, rather than relying on an external file browsing app
- Fix crash on older devices