nice app, terrible interface but good cover of features. just missing the ability to set up and save multiple sessions with different settings for different types of meditation or other needs (longer, shorter, with or without interval bells etc.) Addition: after communication with the developer realised that the missing function exists in the app. just because of the not very intuitive interface not so easy to find but it is there... apologise...
It's a gong sound and timer you set. It tracks how many days in a row you sit for.
Does everything it needs to do What more can you ask for? No fancy bells and whistles. Tracks your progress, has a big timer, and a nice comfortable gong sound to signal the beginning and end of each session.
Great minimalistic meditation app. The app has all you want to have for a meditation. is not overloaded with functions, does not tell you what to do. Just helps to meditate))
I have tried guided meditation apps. I have tried timer apps with music. I find this app, without any sound beyond the interval gongs helps me stay more focused on my breathing and my repetition of the OM.
Simple but powerful! I use it every day. Very simple and easy to use..
- Fix alarm icon appearing in the status bar when Daily Reminder is enabled
- Increase fidelity of the default gong sound
- Fix inexact session duration due to battery saving measures introduced in Android 6.0
- Add "Priority only" and "Alarms only" to the "Ringtone and notifications" setting (Android 6.0+ only)
- Fix crash on Android 7.0
- Updated libraries
- Fix incomplete MediNET upload bug
- Fix sessions displaying as the wrong date on the calendar