Report FCs/bugs or send feature requests at http://groups.google.com/group/bowling-scorekeeper
This is an easy-to-use bowling score keeper. Watch the progress of your average, and share your scores through social media. A Summary screen shows your average, count of games entered, and high and low scores.
Enter as many games as you want. If you play 4 or 5 games at a time, the app allows this. To enter more than 3 games, save the first 3, and then enter 1, 2, or 3 more games using the same date. It will calculate your running average based on any number of games played, and will not include scores left empty (or 0) in your average.
You can share your scores by Twitter, email, Text message, Google+. You can post your scores to your Facebook status by emailing the scores to your Facebook email address.
You can edit or delete scores by pressing a row.
Swipe back and forth to move to the Enter Scores, View Scores, and Summary screens.
That's really all the app does. It will not take more than a minute to start using this app.
Using the menu, you can backup your scores to the external storage of your device. There is a menu item to restore them as well. This allows you to move your scores to a new device. You can also keep a backup of your scores in your favorite Spreadsheet on your PC or Mac. After you Export your scores, you can connect your device to your computer as a Media Device. Your scores can be found in the file:
(I know that looks awkward, but that's where Google asks us to put files. An uninstall of this app will remove any files that are stored there.)
The maximum score for a bowling game is 450. This allows Canadian 5 Pin bowlers to use this App.
This app can be used without connection to the internet. That permission is requested for when you choose to email your scores, and for an advertisement that appears.
Look for OurBowlingScores, an app that allows you to keep track of multiple bowlers / leagues, in Google Play.
Enter your scores game-by-game and watch your running average. (This is NOT a frame-by-frame score keeper.)
Keep your practice scores separate from your league scores, and switch easily from one set of scores to another.
Share your bowling scores through email, Text messages, Twitter, Google+, or Facebook.
A summary of each bowler's scores is presented, including the number of games bowled, average, high game, and high series.
Enter as many games as you want. If you play 4 or 5 games at a time, the app allows this. To enter more than 3 games, save the first 3, and then enter 1, 2, or 3 more games using the same date. It will calculate your running average based on any number of games played, and will not include game scores left empty in your average.
You can edit the games that have already been entered, including adding games to an existing series. Some people want to enter Game 1 for each player, and then Game 2 for each player.
Backup your bowling scores for security, or when you want to move your scores to a new device.
It's really easy to use, and there is an Information button on each Tab to remind you of the things you can do on that screen.
If you are a user of the free app "My Bowling Scores," you can import your scores into "Our Bowling Scores." (Do not uninstall My Bowling Scores until after you have done the import.)
This is a paid app - there are no advertisements popping up to bother you.
Privacy: This app does not collect any information from the user, or the user's device.
User satisfaction is our highest concern. If you are unhappy with this app, send us an email and we will refund your money. Let us know why you are not satisfied so we can take action to correct the issue.
Thank you for Rating and Reviewing our app.
Number of Strikes
Most Strikes in a row
Number of Spares
Graphical Stats are for:
Game scores by game in a line graph
Series Scores in a line graph
Number of Strikes, Spares, and Opens for a game bar chart
Single pin open/spare comparison by pin number bar chart
You can access the menu for help and to buy the paid version of the app. This version has advertisements and the paid version does not.
You can try out this version and then upgrade to the paid version that has more features and is ad free. There is a link in the menu. You can also use the import/export feature to move your data from the free version to the paid versions.(Instructions are in the help section of the menu)
Feel free to email me with comments and/or suggestions to improve this app.
Game Scores between dates for a bowler
Series Scores on certain dates for a bowler Strikes/Spares/Open frame comparisons per game Single Pin Spares and Opens for each pin number.
Number of Strikes
Number of Spares
Most Strikes in a Row
Number of Strikes for a ball
Strike Chances for a ball
Strike Percentage for a ball
Number of Spares, Single Pin Spares, and Multi Pin Spares
Chances to get Spares, Single Pin Spares, and Multi Pin Spares for a ball
Percentage of Spares, Single Pin Spares, and Multi Pin Spares for a ball
This is a user driven project and I am taking suggestions of what the users want. Leave a comment here or email me with suggestions or bugs. I want to make this app as good as possible.
Updates currently in progress:
Game review feature that will give you a look at past games ball by ball. Facebook sharing integration.
Frames is a very easy to use scoring and statistics program that was designed for all levels of bowlers, from beginners who are looking for ways to improve, to scratch players who bowl in lots of tournaments.
With Frames, you can:
* List your strike, pocket, carry, spare and single pin spare percentages, plus lots of other stats.
* Display your league, tournament, or overall average.
* Generate statistics by alley, lane number, bowling ball, league, tournament, oil pattern, date range, or any combination of these.
* Track your foot position and target for each frame you bowl, so you can check what adjustments worked (or didn't work) the last time you bowled on a specific pair of lanes or oil pattern.
* Display a list of the spares you leave most, and your conversion percentage for each of them.
* Keep score for an entire team of bowlers at the same time.
While you're keeping score with Frames, you enter the results of each shot graphically, using your device's touch-screen to knock down the pins on the screen to match the real thing. It literally takes only a second or two to score each frame while you're bowling!
For each strike shot, you can also keep track of your position on the approach, your target on the lane, the ball you used, and whether your shot hit the pocket.
You can also visit our web site at www.warilysoftware.com for the following free extras:
* A free demo version of Frames is available. The demo version is the same exact program that is available for purchase here in the Android Market, but it limited to six games per bowler (up to 30 total games for five bowlers).
* The free Frames Exporter program runs on your Windows or Apple desktop computer to view and print your games or statistics, or export your game data to a spreadsheet to do your own custom analysis.
* The Frames Users Guide, available as a PDF on our web site, contains detailed information on running Frames and installing and running the Exporter program.
Frames is the original mobile score keeper for bowlers. Originally released in 2003 for Palm OS and Windows Pocket PC handhelds, Frames now runs on both Blackberry and Android devices.
In multiple leagues? Keep track of your own averages in up to 5 leagues on the same app!
You can register your score easily by simply selecting the pins knocked down.
You can perform various statistics from the data.
The data of score can be added to the tag information,lane,location,etc.
Display ,analysis and statistics can filtering based on such information.
･Registration and score data
･Display a list of score data
･Management of the bowler
･Management of the place(bowling alley), tag information
･Import of data
･Export of data
･Statistics display in units of the day, week, month, high series, any number of games
(Average, high game, low game, strike rate, spare rate, open frame rate, split rate
, no head rate)
･View statistics for each bowler
(Average, high game, high series, strike rate, spare rate, open frame rate, split rate
, no head rate)
･Analysis of pins knocked down
(The incidence of each pattern, the number of occurrences, details of each frame)
･Spare statistics function for each pin pattern of first throw
[CSV file format for import]
Date, first number, second number, place(bowling alley), lane number, score text(not always
required), Pins knocked down (first throw of a frame 1), Pins knocked down (second throw of a
frame 1) ..., Pins knocked down (third throw of a frame 10), tag information (If there is more
than one enclosed in double quotation marks to a comma-separated)
!The file must be placed in a folder named bsb in the SD card
[Example Score Text: S0S07/818/8/9/S08/S9/ (S:Strike、/:Spare)]
･This application is using the AChartEngine(Copyright 2009-2011 4ViewSoft) library
･This application is using the OpenCSV library
･We do not accept Responsible for any loss caused by the use of this application
With Bowling Score Calculator PRO you can:
- Keep track of a maximum of 8 scores at a time
- Play several rounds, while the app calculates the total scores and averages of all players
- See the round, total and average scores of all players after each round
- Share these scores via Social Media
Disclaimer: Straiker bowling tracker is an app to track your REAL LIFE bowling scores.
--"The road to a better average starts with a deep understanding of your game."--
We are a passionate group of bowlers and developers that wanted to do a powerful app to start to track our bowling results and learn from them.
So we talked with several players and coaches in order to see what stats you should see in each moment, making you focus on the most important ones instead of overloading you with numbers.
Moreover, we worked really hard to get a beautiful and simple to use app, testing it with players to be sure that each step is as intuitive as possible
The result of this effort is Straiker Bowling Score Tracker:
- Define for each event: Bowling Alley and Oil Pattern
- Track your games pin by pin, by frame score or just by Final Score
- And change the ball that you use easily in a shot by shot basis
- After each game you will see a brief summary with your bowling stats, with not too many numbers because you are in the middle of a series and we don't want you to lose focus!
- At the end of the series you will see a summary with a beautiful visual representation of each frame
- And if you need more stats, with just one more tap you will see a complete set of stats for this series, including a visual representations of the missed combinations.
- Manage easily your arsenal (balls), bowling alley list and oil pattern list
- And if you want to go deeper in the stats, use the filter to get the complete set of stats just for the selected sample.
We started this app listening our fellow bowling players and we will keep doing that SO:
If you find a bug or something doesn't work as it should be, please write us (firstname.lastname@example.org)and we will try to solve it as fast as possible.
And of course, if you have any suggestion, idea, spare ball that you will not use or anything else, let us know at email@example.com
We hope that you will enjoy this app and that you will improve your stats!
(Works with Android 2.2 (API 8) and higher.)
Bowling Score Tracker from CoolFred software is the easy way to manage your bowling records.
Just enter the scores from your games and BST calculates Total Score, Series Average, and tracks the Category Average.
Graphs and History help you track your progress in all of your practices and competitions.
* Track Total Scores, Series Average, Category Average
* Multiple Categories:(e.g. Practice, League, Tourney)
* History view of past games
* Chart view of Series Average
* Multiple Bowlers
* Variable number of games
* Export to CSV for spreadsheet use
* Import from CSV for existing records
You can try Bowling Score Tracker risk free with a trial download.
When you are ready to buy, a simple registration code keeps your tracking rolling!
- enter in multiple leagues/tournaments by name
- for each league/tournament entry, add weeks
- for each week entry: set a date, name, and enter games played
- game entry includes: name, score, date, # spares, # strikes, # doubles
- long press items for addition actions such as edit and delete