- One Input Screen
- Product Features : Console window for input/output, and calculus operations. 2D graphic window for 2D functions and 2D parametric functions. 3D graphic window for 3D functions and 3D parametric functions. Program editor for scripting complex operations. You can save and load your programs.
- We don't assume any responsabilities on copies installed outside the appstore.
iCam has been featured on the Today Show, CNN, and Good Morning America - http://skjm.com/news.php
Popular uses include baby monitor, pet cam, nanny cam, spy cam, and security camera.
Record and playback Motion Events and Receive Notifications on your Android device when Motion is Detected by your iCamSource(s) - Visit http://skjm.com/icam/vid.php for video demonstrations.
Please note that to use iCam you will also need to download the free iCamSource software from http://skjm.com/icam/
The iCamSource software supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS X 10.4 and later.
iCam users also have access to iCamWeb, allowing them to connect to their iCamSource(s) from most any modern, Java-enabled web browser : http://skjm.com/icam/web/
NOTICE: If you are ever having issues please contact support instead of just leaving a bad review as we have no way of contacting you to help resolve your problem. Thanks!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q : What do I need to do to setup and use iCam and iCamSource?
A : The steps are:
1) Download iCam to your Android device and the iCamSource to your computer.
2) Start the iCamSource, and choose your USB / FireWire / Built-In webcam from the Video and Audio drop-down lists. If you are connecting to an Ethernet / Wi-Fi camera, simply enter the camera's MJPEG/JPEG URL along with the camera's login and password.
3) Enter a Login and Password of your choosing (no need to register or create an account, but make sure they are not easily guessed), and click the Start button. iCamSource is now setup and running.
4) Start iCam on your Android device and enter the same Login and Password from Step 3.
5) Tap Done. iCam is now setup and running, and should connect to the iCamSource running on your computer.
Tap a video thumbnail to Zoom In, press Back to Zoom Out.
Repeat Steps 2 & 3 for any additional computers and Steps 4 & 5 for any additional Android devices, being sure to use the same Login and Password for all of them.
Visit the "Getting Started" section of the iCam Help pages for more information: http://skjm.com/icam/help/
Q : Do I have to configure my firewall or router or know what my IP address is to use iCam?
A : Nope. :)
In most situations, things should "just work" unless your network is particularly complex or restricted.
If you do have problems getting things to work, please be sure to either Contact Support or visit the Discussion Forum.
Q : Does this work if iCam is connected via EDGE or 3G or a different WiFi network than the iCamSource?
A : Yes.
Q : What types of cameras does the iCamSource support?
A : The iCamSource currently supports any Built-In, FireWire or USB webcam supported by Windows XP/Vista or OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and later. It also supports FireWire-connected DV cameras on OS X 10.5 (Leopard) and later. Video-only support is also available for most MJPEG/JPEG-compatible WiFi and Ethernet network IP webcams. MPEG-4 and h.264 devices are not supported.
Q : Is iCam "peer-to-peer" or are the audio & video sent through your servers?
A : Yes, iCam is a "peer-to-peer" application. The iCamSource sends its audio & video directly to iCam, and nothing is ever sent through our servers.
Q : Can anyone else connect to my iCamSource and view my webcam?
A : The only way that someone can connect to your iCamSource is if they know your iCam Login and Password, just like every other account you have on the Internet. In addition, your iCam Login and Password are never sent to our servers, so your video feeds are able to be kept completely private.
@ Features :
# Distance calculator background mode.
# Shows notification about current speed and total distance in notification.
# Save distance summary.
# Map mode calculator enables you to calculate distance between places(two or more than).
# Change distance and speed unit using Setting screen.
@ How to use?
## Distance Calculator :
- Turn ON GPS.
- Press START button from home screen for start Distance Calculator.
- Press STOP button when you complete your journey.
- Now you can see your journey summary , just press REPORT button from home screen.
NOTE : ACCURACY IS TOTALLY DEPEND ON YOUR DEVICE GPS HARDWARE.
## Map Based Calculator :
- Turn ON INTERNET.
- Tap on map anywhere to place first pin, and tap again to add more pins.
- Now, press on Calculate button for calculate distance using map.
Convert inch per foot taper to included angle or angle per side
Convert angle to inch per foot
Convert inch per foot to taper ratio (metric tapers)
Convert taper ratio to angle
You can also convert between inches and millimeters.
Ratings and feedback are greatly appreciated.
Let us know if there is a machine shop math app you would like to see.
When connected to the Seek Thermal Android camera (sold separately) your smartphone becomes a thermal imaging device with the ability to see what the human eye can't...HEAT.
You can identify weak spots in your insulation or around doors and windows, see if your electronics are overheating even when you aren't using them, check the temperature of liquids, find your pets in the dark, avoid animals you can't see, and much much more.
To learn more, or to purchase your own Seek Thermal camera, visit www.thermal.com
Please note: A Seek Thermal camera is required for this app to capture thermal images. You WILL NOT be able to see thermal images using your device’s native camera.
- Exposure calculator
- Hyperfocal calculator
- DoF calculator
- Exposure compensation calculation for multiple exposures
- Integration with Catch for notes taking
as well as other handy tools for photographers. PHOforPHO is NOT intended to be used with the camera on your Android device.
NOTHING IS DISABLED, you need to enter your camera settings in the application's options before all functionality is available.
No ads, no "pro" version. Internet permission needed for map function.
ACTi Product Selector
• You can now choose your desired product easily and efficiently.
• By Product Matrix: showing all the models at a glance, listed by camera type, resolution and product segment.
• By Specification & Application: searching from your installation requirement or location!
ACTi Partner Zone
• This is your gateway to all the latest information of ACTi’s new generation product
• Find products’ specification, datasheet and selection guide
• Full price list
• Sales Kit, video comparison, project planner tools
• Want to compare with other brands? Come check out why ACTi cameras are better solution for your projects!
Project Planner Tools
• We provide these very useful tools to assist you in planning for your projects
• Product Selector, Lens Calculator, Accessory Selector, Bandwidth & Storage Calculator, PC Selector and Hard Disk Selector
Save your time and win more with ACTi Sales Agent, download the application now!
• Internet connection is required.
• Requires Android 2.3.3 or later
The best way to see the power and ease of use is to see the YouTube demo
A unique feature is the ability to give names and save calculations and results for later use.
If you have ever used a smartphone to look up a calculation and conversion, you will like this inches and feet calculator app.
• yards, feet, inches, fractions, meters and centimeters can be mixed in the same calculation.
• Results are shown in customary(imperial) or metric units.
• In addition It functions as full featured regular calculator.
• Most customary units calculators make it difficult to enter a mix of fractions and inches, but this inches and feet calculator makes it as natural to write quantities as if writing with pencil and paper.
• Easily calculate square feet from your measurements.
Calculations Available in Inches+Meters Calculator
• Inch to feet calculator
• Inch to centimeter
• Inches to meter
• Add, subtract, multiply, and divide in yards, feet, inches, and meters.
• Add and subtract areas.
• Convert areas to and from square feet, meters, acres, inches.
This is the free version, but if you find this inches and feet calculator useful, you can get the unlimited version with an in-app purchase.
If you would like an inches and feet calculator with no network access, you can purchase Inches+Meters Calculator Pro that has all the features of this version except the ones that depend on network access.
How permissions are used in Inches+Meters Calculator :
Read/write SD card permission for saving the calculations and results. Network access permission is used for the in app purchase of the unlimited version, user feedback, problem reporting, to display usage tips and quotes, and usage statistics.
!!!Please compare with other map tools !!!
Maps Area Calculator is a smart tool for calculation of the area on the map. Application takes into account of the World's geodesic structure and serves highly accurate area and distance information. Point insertion can be done in two ways: pin tool and finger tool. Once you place your points on the map when you click on the calculate button path completes itself and handles calculation.
İmportant : Points on the map should be positioned clock wise or counter clock wide and path must not self intersect.
-User friendly interface
-Map, Satellite, Terrain and Hybrid modes
-Meter, Kilometer, Mile and Feet distance units available
-Pin tool for linear measurements
-Finger tool for path measurements
-Map tilt angle adjustment
Twitter : https://twitter.com/LKETECH
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/lketech
DON'T INSTALL IF YOU HAVE HTC Desire PHONE. The app is experiencing difficulty in setting the white balance of the camera. This is being investigated.
Useful in production design for storing colors as references and cinematographers for storing colors to match shots with previous shots. Ensure consistent color temperature from shot to shot.
* Gives Color Temperature
* Shows colors on Hue Saturation diagram
* Shows Spectrum of colours
* Shows Gels
* Shows Camera filters
* Shows xy coordinates for colors
* Shows Red, Green, Blue information