Control your Raspberry Pi remotely by sending commands through SSH. SSH must be installed on the Raspberry PI and the daemon started so that the commands can be executed. To install the SSH execute on a console of your Raspberry Pi the following command:
"sudo apt-get install ssh"
The commands available are:
-Kill XBMC (Kill the process)
-Start Transmission (Start Transmission bittorrent client service)
-Stop Transmission (Stops the Transmission bittorrent client service)
-Restart Transmission (Restart Transmission bittorrent client service)
-Restart (Restart the Raspberry Pi)
-Turn off (Turn off the Raspberry Pi)
In addition to these commands, the application allows you to enter custom commands that can be grouped by categories.
In the next version I will add the ability to add custom commands that have "echo" version, which means that the application will display the commands return. This is useful for commands like "top" that returns the list of processes and use of resources updating every few seconds.
If you are interested in translating the app to your language, contact to me.
Now supports, The Quick2Wire Interface, IO Expander and Analog Boards.
Adafruit LCD Plate.
PiFace Command and Display.
DS18B20 Temperature Sensors.
You can name and hide pins, set the pin modes and make them not changeable, set output pins to cycle on/off.
The temperature sensors are graphed, and can be displayed on a LCD.
Has a Simulator, lets you see how each device works without a Raspberry Pi.
WiringPi library and its gpio utility are required.
SSH access to the Raspberry Pi, with password free sudo required to install utility app.
Uses a utility which it will install on the RPi, to communicate to your android, allowing switching of the pin modes, from input(pull high/pull low) to output & PWM. When pin set to output it will allow setting to high/low, for input pins will show current input state of high or low.
The RPi is communicated with over SSH, to install the utility the ssh user will have to have non-password sudo access.
Any issues - email firstname.lastname@example.org, i will sort them, issues listed in feedback will be ignored.
This is a freemium app, for free you get to add one raspberrypi and will see advertising, for a small purchase you will get to remove the advert, add more raspberrypi's and get the features that will be coming in the future. (also buys the developer coffee).
Join the Google+ Community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114957148161423684690 to Duscuss and Beta test.
INTERNET = for connecting to the pi, advertising, analytics.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE = to know if network is available.
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION = for advertising and analytics.
BILLING = for in-app billing.
READ_PHONE_STATE = for billing to get phones ID.
This app uses google analytics for anonymous usage tracking.
REMEMBER! THIS APPLICATION NEEDS DEDICATED SOFTWARE INSTALLED ON RASPBERRY PI BOARD. MORE INFO: www.lukasz-skalski.com
* secure connection via SSH,
* easy control and monitoring GPIO,
* monitor and graph temperatures remotely using DS18B20,
* remote terminal emulator,
* remote process management,
* built-in MJPEG stream client,
* easy 1-wire and I2C bus management,
* IR control system,
New Feature Coming Soon!:
* remote touchpad,
* XBMC remote control,
* support for new 1-wire devices,
* support for new I2C devices,
* voice control,
IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE RATING THIS APP IN GOOGLE PLAY!
Please remember that this is very early Beta version (app is still under development!!!). If you're having any trouble, questions or feature requests PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help. We cannot respond to comments here.
Supported official Linux distributions (Raspberry Pi app):
* Raspbian “wheezy” - ver. 2013-03-09 (RECOMMENDED)
* Occidentalis v0.2 (tested by mike),
* more OS soon...
If your distribution is not listed here and "Raspberry Control" works please let me know and I'll update the list.
Supported Android Devices (Android app):
List of Android Devices Compatible with "Raspberry Control":
* Samsung Galaxy S II (4.1.2),
* ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T (tested by joeman2116),
* Nexus 4 (tested by Shah Altaf),
* Nexus 7 (tested by Shah Altaf),
* Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100) (tested by Matt),
* HTC One V (tested by Thierry),
* Sony LTi22 (info from: http://ruten-proteus.blogspot.tw)
* probably other devices with Android 4.0 and above
If your Android Device is not listed here and "Raspberry Control" works please let me know and I'll update the list.
Suggestions, Bug Reports, Feature Requests:
You can e-mail us about any "Raspberry Control" matter. Please write in English or Polish language only. Please tell us your experiences of the "Raspberry Control" program, this website or other. We particularly welcome the following:
* Reports of possible program bugs,
* Requests for new or enhanced features,
* Offers to contribute to the "Raspberry Control" project.
RasPi Check shows you overclocking information (frequency, temperature, volts) and more system information (free memory, runtime, disk status). You can also restart or halt your raspberry pi!
Tested with a Raspberry Pi Model B with XBian and Raspbmc.
If you find bugs or have problems with this app: https://github.com/eidottermihi/rpicheck/issues
Enable / Disable GPIO output
You can explore the content of your Raspberry PI with new file manager, and you can also copy, paste, delete, download and visualize properties of files
It doesn’t need the installation of any software on Raspberry PI
Tested on Rasbian
It use protocol SSH
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE RATING SYSTEM TO REPORT BUGS!
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: email@example.com
Simple Computer Remote is now open source!
* Open Source!
* Zero Configuration
* Touchpad style mouse control
* Use your normal Android keyboard
* Use Swype or voice recognition if your device supports it
* Configurable mouse sensitivity
* No IP Address configuration, works well with dynamic IP
* Landscape or portrait touchpad
* Excellent for presentation or media center control
* Two-finger scrolling
* Push and hold to drag
* Two-finger tap for right click
This application is similar in usage to gPad, Unified Remote, Gmote, Remote Droid, and Remote Mouse however this application has completely unlimited access and is compatible with all major platforms.
- Enviar comandos a un servidor "destino" por internet, para que éste ejecute las acciones GPIO
- Posibilidad de enviar el comando por bluetooth al servidor, para que éste ejecute las acciones GPIO
- WakeOnLand de los dispositivos en la red ("se necesita saber la mac del pc antes")
- WakeOnWAN ("requiere habilitación de puertos en router")
-- RaspBerry Pi (con conexion a internet)
-- Smartphone (Bluetooth/conexion a internet)
Esta aplicación está enfocada al uso de instalaciones montadas por nuestros instaladores
This application lets you send keystrokes and mouse events to your Raspberry Pi and Linux computers over TCP/IP either via a wired or wireless network.
Remote Pi is ideal for making the best our of a Raspberry Pi in the living room. Use for:
- Text editing
- Controlling media players
- Do everything in your Raspberry Pi computer that you would normally do with a traditional keyboard and mouse/trackpad!
- Keep the two USB ports in your Raspberry Pi Model B free when using wired network.
- Keep one USB port free when using a WiFi USB dongle.
- Very inexpensive compared to wireless hardware keyboards and trackpad alternatives. Besides, it's good for the environment: reuse a wireless mobile device you already own instead of buying yet another hardware input gadget.
- If you develop applications and gadgets for your Raspberry Pi, you could use Remote Pi as a remote controller if you program your application to respond to regular keyboard and mouse events.
Three easy steps:
1. Download this application on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
2. Download and install a driver for your Raspberry Pi or Linux computer at http://remotepi.io
3. Run application and connect to your Raspberry Pi using its hostname or IP address. And, you're set!
More enhancements coming soon.
It also controls some of the hard- and software extentions. In this release: Pi Camera, PiFace, Python and Apache web-server.
You can execute numerous Linux commands, remote control the hardware extentions Pi Camera, PiFace, and reboot or halt the Raspberry Pi.
All this is done via a simple user interface where you don't have to type in commands. Just Connect, Select and Go!
'Raspi' is one of the Rasberry Pi ® abriviations. For more information visit http:www.raspberrypi.org.
You can add multiple Raspberry Pi's. So if you have a user account on a Raspberry Pi of one of your friends, you can connect there to.
As the Raspberry Pi has a educational purpose, the Raspi-R app has the ability to (re)create your own scripts so it helps you explore and understand the posibilities of the Raspberry Pi, Linux and it's hard- and software extentions.
The Raspi-R app is able to:
- Register Raspberry Pi credentials (Host/IP, user, pass, sudo, ports)
- ex- and inport Raspberry Pi credentials via standard Android Share
- Linux (system, file, process, user, logs, network, ..) commands
- Linux sudo (root) commands (including reboot and halt)
- Python script examples
- Upload Python scripts to Raspberry Pi
- Start / stop Python scripts
- take a picture
PiFace (hardware extention on Raspberry Pi)
- remote control 8 outputs
- read status of 8 inputs
- several scripts to program the 8 outputs
- start your own Python scripts from phone or tablet
Web-server (Apache software extention on Raspberry Pi)
- check web-server responses
- monitor access and error logs
Each function has its own info / help screen including aditional online info.
Commands and actions are executed via Secure Shell (ssh). The Raspiberry Pi's credentials are secure (encoded) saved on the private storage of your Android device.
The Raspberry Pi is a Linux device, so most functions of the Raspi-R app wil also work with any other Linux machine.
Choose a skin from the standard Android (Holo and DeviceDefault) dark, light and wallpaper Theme.
Tested on Raspbian "wheezy" distributon.
The pyLauncher system allows you to connect your Android phone to the Raspberry Pi, and then launch Python program files from the user interface on the Android. The results of the program are returned to the Android application, and displayed on the screen.
* Run the pyLauncher server software on your Raspberry Pi (or other Linux machine)
* Connect any number of pyLauncher Android clients to the server on your local area network.
* Select a Python.py file from the Android user interface, and have it run on the Raspberry Pi.
* Results of each Python file run are broadcast to all connected Android clients
The pyLauncher programs are built using code from our tcPIp_Sockets project:
This open source project offers a simple framework to make an Android program for remote control of your Raspberry Pi. The C++ code for the server and the Java code for the Android are available on Bitbucket.
For more information, visit our website at:
1. Installation of "xautomation" on your pc.
"sudo apt-get install xautomation"
2. SSH-Server installed
App binds to the pc by SSH.
First of all insert your SSH-Data.
Mouse send rate is needed for smaller systems.
When using mouse, many command are sent and this makes system slow. To avoid this, some commands are put together and sent once. This makes the mousepointer jiggle a bit.
Tested with Ubuntu, Debian, Raspbian on Raspberry Pi.
Not working with: OpenELEC and RaspBMC on Raspberry Pi
The PRO version of Electrodroid doesn't have any ads, and it has more features than the free version.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator (with customizable database);
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator (with customizable values);
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, SD card, Raspberry Pi, LCD, GPIB/IEEE-488; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses and Automotive Fuses color code; Thermocouples color codes);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it.
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
More from developer
NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE GPS TURNED ON AND YOU ARE OUTSIDE
and lots more....
-Latest quakes from all around the World.
-View Information such as Depth, Latitude and Longitude.
-View Quakes on Google Maps.
-View Details on GeoScience site.
-Push Notifications and Alerts.
-Ability to turn off Auto-Update to save Data!!
-Social Media Sharing (Facebook, Twitter)