This functions completely offline - and everywhere!
••• Features •••
- Fast rendering of the surrounding landscapes in a range of up to 300 km
- Smooth scrolling and zooming
- Digital binoculars to select less prominent peaks
- Covers the complete area of the Alps including Austria, Switzerland, France, Germany, Italy and Slovenia (Screenshot 3)
- Includes more than 30,000 peak names
- Uses GPS to get your current location
- Maps (online) for view point selection
- Dialog for entering coordinates manually (useful for iPods)
- 'Show me'-function for visible peaks
- Supports integrated compass and accelerometer
••• User comments •••
“Super easy handling, super smooth views and excellent user interface. I love hopping to my favorite mountains and enjoy the panorama, while being there or hundreds of miles away”
••• Ratings •••
Every good rating in Google Play (including those following updates) makes me happy. The positive ratings and reviews make it possible for me to continue to improve the app for you. Many thanks!
••• Support •••
In case of questions, problems, mistakes, missing mountain names and ideas for future expansion, I am happy to help you. Please write to email@example.com.
••• Remark •••
You need about 40MB of free space for the elevation model.
The Slovenia’s Top 50 app provides comprehensive visitor information about 50 most interesting tourist sites in Slovenia. Each site has it’s basic description, photo gallery, map location, tourist site’s phone, email, web site information and more.
Cameras are of different types. (traffic, tourist, weather ...)
If you like app share it on facebook too :)
★ Application is in English and camera names and regions are in Slovenian.
★ Camera refresh times depends of camera providers, not on us.
★ Cameras are grouped so you can find easy what you need.
★ You can add cameras to favorites for fast access.
★ You can change camera quickly by sliding screen over the image.
Left-right to get next-previous camera for current city/region.
If you open camera from favorites list sliding will show next/previos camera in favorites list.
There is share button so you can capture an image of current camera and send it with any application on your device that compatible with "share image" option.
Application have widgets in 3 sizes, so you can place cameras you use the most on your home screen.
You can "play camera", "stop camera" or "change camera or number of images in minute".
On most Android device you need to install application on internal memory (not on sd card) if you want to use widgets !!!
We dont own any of these cameras, they are all collected from the internet and source of the camera is displayed with every camera image.
You can choose 1 of 5 color schemes (green, purple, dark, blue and red)
Application is free / ad supported (classic admob ads at bottom)
Currently 345 cameras form 90 places/groups and counting.
Cameras are from 79 Camera providers, and sources with most cameras are:
The application followMe is FREE OF CHARGE.
It works OFFLINE
After the initial installation of the application on the phone, you do not need a data connection to use the application, since all the data is stored on your phone. That means that when using the application, you will not need to pay for expensive data transfer. The content of the application is updated automatically, when you are connected to the network.
It helps you find the nearest “station” to your current location – restaurant, hotel, … or attraction you want to visit.
Once you have chosen the restaurant or attraction, the function “Way” will lead you to the chosen location using the GPS on your phone.
Function »CHECK THE LOCATIONS«
Shows you all providers on a map.
- information on places, hotels, restaurants, shops, and other key points with addresses, phone numbers and other contact information
- detecting your current location by the GPS
- directions (function which will lead you to the desired location)
- displaying data based on your current location
- available in 3 (4) languages: Slovenian, English, Italian and soon in Russian language,
- included locations: entire Slovenia (Koper, Izola, Portorož, Piran, Ljubljana, Celje, Maribor, Nova Gorica, Postojna...).
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ Street level GPS map covers both Croatia and Slovenia.
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ Phrasebooks include list of common words and phrases.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
CROATIA Essentials: Croatian Phrasebook | Eat | Sleep | Contact | Stay Safe & Healthy | Respect | Driving in Europe | Units Conversion
1. CROATIA General: Geography | Regions & Cities | History | Politics | Demographics | Economy | Culture | Do | Buy | Itinerary
2. CROATIA Maps: Croatia | Regions | Istria | Islands | Highways | Tramway | Zagreb | Split | Dubrovnik
3. CROATIA Transport: Get in | Get around
4. Zagreb: History | Culture | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Contact | Stay Safe
4.1 Transport: Get in | Get around | Airport
4.2 Attractions: Top 10 | Map | Landmarks | Museums | Parks & Open Spaces | Do | Buy
4.3 By Area: Surroundings | Gornji Grad | Kaptol | Donji grad | Medvednica | Get out
5. Split: History | Geography & Climate | Culture | Contact | Sleep | Eat & Drink
5.1 Transport: Get in | Get around | Airport
5.2 Attractions: Top 10 | Map | See & Do | Museums | Buildings | Buy
5.3 By Area: Marjan | Salona | Get out
6. Other Destinations: Brac | Cres | Dubrovnik | Euphrasian Basilica | Hvar | Karlovac | Korcula | Kornati National Park | Krk | Krka National Park | Mljet | Motovun | Opatija | Osijek | Orebic | Pazin | Plitvice National Park | Porec | Pozega | Pula | Risnjak National Park | Rijeka | Rovinj | Samobor | Šibenik | Slavonski Brod | Ston | Trakoscan Castle | Trogir | Varazdin | Vrsar | Zadar | Zumberak
SLOVENIA Essentials: Slovenian Phrasebook | Eat & Drink | Sleep | Contact | Stay Safe & Healthy | Respect
1. SLOVENIA General: Geography | Regions | History | Demographics | Culture | Buy | See & Do
2. SLOVENIA Maps: Slovenia | Regions | Ljubljana | Ljubljana Center
3. SLOVENIA Transport: Get in | Get around
4. Ljubljana: History | Geography & Climate | Culture | Stay Safe | Sleep | Eat & Drink | Contact | Get out
4.1 Transport: Get in & around | Airport
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
TAG: mountain, montagna, alpi, alps, trekking, walk, camminare, camminate, campeggio, camping, live, augmented reality, realtà aumentata, gps, bussola, compass, degree, visualizzare, monte bianco, monte rosa, cervino, stelvio, san bernardo, tre cime di lavaredo, cortina, friuli, peakfinder, peak, finder
***including the iSKI Trophyt***
Comprehensive information about numerous Slovenian ski resorts like Krvavec, Kranjska Gora, Vogel, Mariborsko Pohorje and Rogla
Current information about:
• Status of ski resorts
• Weather, slope and lift information
• Ski schools and sports shops with booking options
• iSKI Trophy Tracker
DISCOVER PLACES TO EAT
Find best nearby places for a quick bite or use the search to plan your dining experience in another town.
EXPLORE THE IN DEPTH REVIEWS OF THE PREMIUM SELECTION
Top food critics have reviewed and rated the best restaurants. Reviews include best dishes, wine selection, and experience highlights.
MAKE A RESERVATION
Some of our restaurant partners support real-time reservations. Pick an available time slot, reserve with one tap, get instant confirmation!
RATE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Praise the cook, get even with a nasty waiter!
CURRENTLY SUPPORTED COUNTRIES
Slovenia for now, many more on the way!
Abanka Vipa d.d., Nova Ljubljanska banka d.d., Nova kreditna banka Maribor d.d., Raiffeisen Banka d.d., UniCredit Banka Slovenija d.d., Gorenjska banka d.d., Deželna banka Slovenije d.d., SKB banka d.d., Probanka d.d., Hypo Alpe-Adria-Bank d.d., Sberbank banka d.d., Poštna banka Slovenije d.d., Banka Celje d.d., Hranilnica Lon d.d., Banka Sparkasse d.d., Delavska hranilnica d.d. in Factor banka d.d.
Aplikacija omogoča iskanje uporabnikove lokacije preko storitve GPS in izbiro prikaza bankomatov le za željene banke.
Aplikacija je trenutno, se v stanju beta.
GPS Icon by friends at: http://icons8.com/
Cycling, hiking and mountain paths are described in detail with: path length, estimated time, difficulty level, description, elevation data with elevation profile and nearby points of interest. Each path is checked and verified whether it is family friendly, how much of the path goes through the forest, main and side roads.
Application includes data about favourite Slovenian transversals: Slovenian mountain path or transversal, European walking path E6 and E7, Via Alpina, Pot miru, Via Pomurje, etc. It includes popular walking paths like Path of remembrance and comradeship, the route of health and friendship (Parenzana), different educational trails and many other paths.
Main advantages of the app:
• Paths are shown on a detailed topographic map (Monolit maps are widely used in different GPS navigation devices)
• Map includes over 10.000 km of hiking and mountain paths, more than 10.000 km of cycling paths and around 1100 km of wine roads and 3100 km of touristic roads. It also includes all major ski slopes in Slovenia.
• You can save data for the selected path on your mobile phone’s internal storage and use it even without a network connection.
• You can view points of interest along the path like natural and cultural attractions, restaurants, mountain huts, etc.
• You can search or browse over 30.000 POIs, all interesting POIs include detail description with photos.
• Application by default shows paths around your current location and you can easily search for paths in a specific region, around a city or address or a specific path to a mountain peak.
• You can filter paths by difficulty level, time, distance, family friendly paths, circular paths, etc.
• Paths database is constantly updating, monthly up to 50 new paths are added.
• Application is currently available in Slovene and English languages.
This augmented reality application let you have information on ITALY, AUSTRIA, GERMANY, FRANCE, SWITZERLAND AND SLOVENIA mountains simply turning your smartphone towards the peak and enabling the GPS. This application supports Italian and English languages, in the database there are more then 50.000 mountains.
It is then possible to set a visual distance that let you increase or decrease the range of mountains to be shown.
In every moment it is possible to browse all the mountains database with the search menu.
Both in search mode and in interactive mode it is possible to enter Google Maps and see the peaks that surround you.
If an internet connection is available, Google Maps will show you the map, otherwise you will see a basic visualization with the peaks position.
It is possible to know the distance between your position and the mountain selected.
The application gives you also useful features for your security: a compass for your orientation, the possibility to send an SOS light signal and, if the phone signal is available, an SOS SMS with your latest coordinate registered by the GPS.
WARNING: Samsung Galaxy ACE models, like GT-S5830i models may have a firmware bug that prevent the right camera orientation, this is a known Samsung bug and it is just comunicated to Samsung.
PLEASE NOTE: before leaving a negative feedback, please read the user guide inside the application, about its correct use or contact the support with the link in the application menu or sending an e-mail. You will receive all the explanations and the support you need. The application has been tested with many devices and a lot of mountains and always with very good results. Then, I ask to everyone who has had a good experience with this application to let me know with a feedback directly in the Android Market webpage, voting with the 1 to 5 stars. Thank you for your cooperation.
This application implements LVL protection, so don't download this program if you have a rooted device. The 1st time the application is launched must have a internet connection to validate the autenticity.
Download the best ever of City Navigator Maps now. City Navigator Maps Offline for Android includes:
1. Highly Detailed vector maps;
2. "Get directions" function (driving directions routing supported)
3. Places local search
4. List of your favourite places
5. Addresses index search
6. Compass feature
7. Find your Location with offline GPS support
Need some offline map to work without data connection? City Navigator Maps Offline Android App is here for you to download right now.
We're: offline maps, navigators, places search, addresses, routing, directions
From now avoid any roaming charges with our quality offline maps! The app works without internet connection.
Fast detailed offline maps of all countries of the world. Maps work everywhere, anytime. Internet connection isn’t required.
- Incredibly fast offline map app
- Offline search. Find everything you need on the map.
- Bookmarks. Add any place on the map to the bookmarks.
- Compass mode. Compass orientation to the direction you are moving.
- More details than on the other maps.
- Millions of points-of-interest (POIs): bars, restaurants, gas stations, tourist destinations...
- Up-to-date map data.
* NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED
- Maps work when no Internet connection is available.
- Download the entire app to your mobile, and enjoy incredibly fast offline map, without network connection.
- No more roaming charges when traveling.
- Always know where you are and display your position on the map.
* WORKS EVERYWHERE
- Useful in hometown and travels.
- Works everywhere.
- Pay once, use always.
- Very fast offline map.
- Map data is stored as vectors and thus are very small.
Philippines,Map,Offline Map,address search,parking map,addresses search,bike routes,travel,quality,osm,2d map,compass,place,routes,route map,no internet,holiday,restaurants,travel guide,navigation