Cycling, hiking and mountain paths are described in detail with: path length, estimated time, difficulty level, description, elevation data with elevation profile and nearby points of interest. Each path is checked and verified whether it is family friendly, how much of the path goes through the forest, main and side roads.
Application includes data about favourite Slovenian transversals: Slovenian mountain path or transversal, European walking path E6 and E7, Via Alpina, Pot miru, Via Pomurje, etc. It includes popular walking paths like Path of remembrance and comradeship, the route of health and friendship (Parenzana), different educational trails and many other paths.
Main advantages of the app:
• Paths are shown on a detailed topographic map (Monolit maps are widely used in different GPS navigation devices)
• Map includes over 10.000 km of hiking and mountain paths, more than 10.000 km of cycling paths and around 1100 km of wine roads and 3100 km of touristic roads. It also includes all major ski slopes in Slovenia.
• You can save data for the selected path on your mobile phone’s internal storage and use it even without a network connection.
• You can view points of interest along the path like natural and cultural attractions, restaurants, mountain huts, etc.
• You can check your current status on the path and a distance to finish.
• You can search or browse over 30.000 POIs, all interesting POIs include detail description with photos.
• Application by default shows paths around your current location and you can easily search for paths in a specific region, around a city or address or a specific path to a mountain peak.
• You can filter paths by difficulty level, time, distance, family friendly paths, circular paths, etc.
• Paths database is constantly updating, monthly up to 50 new paths are added.
• Application is currently available in Slovene, English, German, Italian and Russian languages.
The Slovenia’s Top 50 app provides comprehensive visitor information about 50 most interesting tourist sites in Slovenia. Each site has it’s basic description, photo gallery, map location, tourist site’s phone, email, web site information and more.
This functions completely offline – and worldwide!
PeakFinder knows more than 250’000 peaks - from Mount Everest to the little hill around the corner.
Winner of several prizes. Highly recommended by nationalgeographic.com, androidpit.com, smokinapps.com, outdoor-magazin.com, themetaq.com, digital-geography.com, ...
••• Features •••
- Works offline and worldwide
- Includes more than 250'000 peak names
- Fast rendering of the surrounding landscapes in a range of 300km/200mil
- Digital binoculars to select less prominent peaks
- 'Show me'-function for visible peaks
- Uses GPS to get your current location
- Maps (online) for viewpoint selection
- Dialog for entering coordinates manually
- Uses compass and accelerometer sensors
- Weekly updates of the peak directory
••• Comments •••
"Super easy handling, super smooth views and excellent user interface. I love hopping to my favorite mountains and enjoy the panorama, while being there or hundreds of miles away" -- hiker45
••• Ratings •••
Every good rating in Google Play (including those following updates) makes me happy. The positive ratings and reviews make it possible for me to continue to improve the app for you. Many thanks!
••• Support •••
In case of questions, problems, mistakes, missing mountain names and ideas for future expansion, I am happy to help you. Please write to email@example.com.
The application followMe is FREE OF CHARGE.
It works OFFLINE
After the initial installation of the application on the phone, you do not need a data connection to use the application, since all the data is stored on your phone. That means that when using the application, you will not need to pay for expensive data transfer. The content of the application is updated automatically, when you are connected to the network.
It helps you find the nearest “station” to your current location – restaurant, hotel, … or attraction you want to visit.
Once you have chosen the restaurant or attraction, the function “Way” will lead you to the chosen location using the GPS on your phone.
Function »CHECK THE LOCATIONS«
Shows you all providers on a map.
- information on places, hotels, restaurants, shops, and other key points with addresses, phone numbers and other contact information
- detecting your current location by the GPS
- directions (function which will lead you to the desired location)
- displaying data based on your current location
- available in 3 (4) languages: Slovenian, English, Italian and soon in Russian language,
- included locations: entire Slovenia (Koper, Izola, Portorož, Piran, Ljubljana, Celje, Maribor, Nova Gorica, Postojna...).
• наиболее основные слова и фразы, каждая с аудио материалом, озвученным нейтив-спикером
• список всех недавно исканных слов и фраз
• соответствующие PDF брошюры Словении, доступные через связанные категории,
• все слова, аудио- и PDF-файлы загружаются на устройство и они доступные в автономном режиме без дорогого роуминга (даже на самолëте),
• онлайн вариант подключения для получения дополнительной информации о Словении и организации поездок.
Uporabne rusko-slovenske fraze
Ta aplikacija vsebuje seznam 540 uporabnih slovenskih fraz iz 15 različnih kategorij. Aplikacija je primerna tudi za Slovence, ki se učijo ruščine ali tiste, ki potujejo v Rusijo.
Glavne značilnosti aplikacije:
•najpogostejše fraze jezika z zvočnimi posnetki ruskega in slovenskega govorca glede na to katera smer slovarja je izbrana,
•iskanje po frazah
•seznam nazadnje iskanih besed in fraz,
•tematske brošure o Sloveniji,
•vsa vsebina je dostopna brez povezave v splet,
•možnost pridobivanja ključnih podatkov o Sloveniji in podatkov za načrtovanje potovanja preko spletne povezave.
keywords: Portos, PortosDicty, список, путеводитель, translate, slovar, словарь, путешествие, Словения, Russian, Slovene, ruščina, translate, ruske
★ Suggestions of what's interesting to see and do in Slovenia, depending on time, weather and your location;
★ A detailed sights section with all the monuments of Ljubljana, Bled, Piran, Maribor;
★ Eating out section with the best restaurants in Ljubljana, Bled, Piran, Maribor;
★ Discover the nightlife of Slovenia! Bars, pubs & disco's in Ljubljana, Bled, Piran, Maribor;
★ Book hotels in Slovenia directly from the app (when online);
★ Offline maps of the most important cities;
★ Complete background information of Slovenia;
★ Currency converter;
★ Weather forecast (updated when online);
★ See current events (updated when online);
★ Lots of stars.
Quotes from our users
“Absolutely brilliant, made our holiday. Recommendations were worth while. Maps and directions were superb. We'd have been lost without it. Offline mode worked a treat. Thanks very much.”
By Bragger93 from United Kingdom on May 14, 2013
“This is the travel app I've been waiting for!! One stop shop.”
By Gun-Metal Gray from United States on May 21, 2013
“Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommer’s at home! This is your travel guide now.”
By an Android User from Netherlands on Jun 8, 2013
Founded by and for travelers, Triposo delivers up-to-date information, detailed maps and intelligent recommendations for more than 40,000 destinations in 200 countries around the world.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and OpenStreetMap are among the best resources for any traveler.
We consider location, time, weather and your personal preferences to deliver custom, real-time recommendations of places to go and things to see. Whether you are a planner or prefer to go with the flow, Triposo helps you discover the unexpected and experience travel in a new way.
If you see any problem with the app, please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can figure out what’s wrong and fix it. Thanks!
Application is still in testing phase.
VFR information for flying in Slovenian Airspace.
All the info you need at the time of your flight.
- Weather condition over Slovenia,
- Notice to airman - (NOTAM),
- Weather radar,GAFOR, SWC
- Location of aerodroms,
- Specification of AD
- Phone numbers...
Letalstvo v Sloveniji
- Napoved v sliki
- Radarska slika padavin
- NOTAM A & B
- GAFOR karta
- SWC karta
Letališča & Vzletišča:
- Specifikacije (smeri steze, dolžina in širina...)
- Kontakt in naslov
- Slike (kmalu)
V naslednji verziji:
- dokumentacija (ICAO, AIP Slovenia...)
- Slike letališč in vzletišč (mape, sheme...)
Trenutno preizkušam dodajati slike in mape.
Pri naslednji izvedbi bodo priložene mape letališč,
slaba stran je da bo datoteka veliko večja kot 1mb.
We will tell you well-known but also less-known myths and legends and also some eerie stories of its people and places.
Listen to the stories for free.
The HearPoint app is for curious tourists for whom guidebook is not enough.
The app offers stories, myths and legends about interesting places and persons in form of audio tracks. User can listen to them whenever she/he wants.
In the app search for English tracks - scrolling down.
More also here:
- Designation of few thousand peaks
- Handy radar to quickly locate points
- Slider to hide distant points
- GPS for positioning