Children Resuscitation Aid FREE!
The application gives you all essential resuscitation data based on the weight of the patient (both children and adult). It loads super fast and allows immediate calculations.
WETFAG is a common acronym for Weight - Energy - Tubus - Fluids - Adrenaline - Glucose, used by emergency rescue personnel as a memory aid in resuscitation in children.
The application provides:
- A quick calculation for age-to-weight, weight-to-age and basic resuscitation quantities (WETFAG).
- Simple entry of age (years or months) or weight.
- Doses for Children as well as adults.
- Display of used formulae.
The application provides (besides the WETFAG calculus) doses of most commonly used drugs in the emergency medicine and can also calculate doses for adults. Amongst other, doses for ketamine, rocuronium, fentanyl, midazolam, amiodarone, atropine and adenosine are included.
Other features include:
- Doses of most commonly used drugs in the emergency medicine based on entered age/weight (swipe the screen to display).
- An option to keep app on screen (turn off display locking) while in use.
- An option to save current entry and list a history of previously saved entries.
- Vital signs reference ranges.
THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT GIVE MEDICAL ADVICE!
This application is intended as an educational application.
It is not a replacement for a medical professional (doctor).
No warranty whatsoever is given that computed values are accurate.
Authors can take no responsibility for the results or consequences of any attempt to use or adopt any of the information presented on this application.
This application does not give medical opinion, medical treatment or otherwise engage in the practice of medicine.
Your opinion counts! Tell us how to improve on email@example.com.