Small, handy and accurate. Field-proven accuracy since 2001.
Supports imperial (yards, feet, inches, etc) and metric units. MIL and MRAD - this is the same!
Input all parameters, push button "Calculate!" and you will have vertical and horizontal values for rifle scope correction.
Also, you can select reticle from list and see wind and distance corrections on reticle without turning knobs. You can send by e-mail the reticle image with holdovers and ballistic table.
All new features and reticles will be added to my new paid application Strelok+ Already now you can use in Strelok+ reticle scaling to your scope magnification (if reticle is placed in second focal plane). Paid version have 10 rifles (with 10 cartridges each). And many new reticles.
This free version will not be updated any more.
You ability to export rifles (with cartridges) to xml-format file (can be edit with usual text editor) to easy migrate to Strelok+ (or iPhone).
Move this file to StrelokPlus folder.
On Strelok+ import this file (rifles.srl) to get your rifles.
Ballistic Mildot (Burris),
XTR Ballistic Mildot (Burris),
4D (C2.5-10x50 Kahles),
Ballistic Plex (Burris),
BDC Standart (Nikon),
LR Duplex (Leupold),
BDC 600 (Nikon),
EBR-1 MOA (Vortex),
BDC Predator (Nikon),
MP-8 Dot (IOR),
Gen 2 MilDot (Premier Reticles),
Varmint Hunter's (Leupold),
Cabelas Alaskan Guide,
EBR-1 MRAD (Vortex),
Dead-Hold BDC (Vortex),
Enhanced Mildot (Falcon),
Rapid Z 1000 (Zeiss),
Mil-DotBar 1 Mil (Millet),
Smart Reticle (Simmons),
6-dots MilDot (CenterPoint),
Rapid Z 5 (Zeiss),
Boone and Crockett (Leupold),
Ballistic Reticle (Leica),
Rapid Z 7 (Zeiss),
9-dots MilDot (CenterPoint)
Gen 2 XR (Premier Reticles)
LV5 Velocity 1000 (Nightforce)
BDA (2.5-10x48 Docter),
BDA (3-12x56 Docter),
LRMOA (6.5-24x50 Sightron),
LRX (Nikko Stirling),
SS1-4 Donut (SWFA),
Rapid Z 600 (Zeiss),
Ballistic CQ 5.56 (Burris),
EBR-1 MOA s1 (6–24x50 Vortex),
Mil-Scale GAP (US Optic),
XTR Ballistic 5.56 (Burris),
XTR Ballistic 7.62 (Burris),
Rapid Z 800 (Zeiss),
TMCQ MOA (Vortex),
DOA 600 (Bushnell),
Dead-Hold BDC hashes (Vortex),
TMCQ MRAD (Vortex),
Ballistic Plex (2X-7X Burris),
Ballistic Plex (3X-12X Burris),
SCB (MTC Optics),
A8 Varmint (Schmidt&Bender),
H-25 (Horus Vision),
BDC 200, Nikon,
BDC 150, Nikon,
BDC 05-001, Minox,
LRV Duplex, Leupold,
EBR-1 MRAD s1, 6x-24x Vortex,
Range Finder, NcStar,
Rapid Z Varmint, Zeiss,
BDC 05-001, Minox (at 10x),
MilDot (US Army),
EBR-2B MRAD, Vortex,
RF, Lynx (LX2 3.5-10x50),
MOA-ER, Premier Reticles,
HV Velocity 1000, Nightforce,
BDC 05-112, Minox (at 9x),
LV Velocity 600, Nightforce,
Contender Mil-Dot, BSA,
MV Velocity 600, Nightforce,
MP-8 Dot Modified, IOR,
Range Finder, Osprey,
H-37, Horus Vision,
EBR-1 MOA, 2.5x-10x Vortex,
H-70, Horus Vision,
H-58, Horus Vision,
MP-8 Xtreme, IOR,
EPB MILS, Wotac,
EPB MOA, Wotac,
AMD, MTC Optics,
Precision Plex, Pentax,
Ballistic Plex, 3.5-10x Burris,
Velocity 1000 UHV, Nightforce,
FML-1, 3x-24x42, March,
FML-1, 5x-40x56, March,
EBR-1 MRAD, 2.5-10 Vortex,
Rapid Reticle 22-1, PFI,
POSP 8x42, Russia,
Ballistic calibration feature allows user to 'train' the software to match a specific rifle based on observed impacts at long range.
The Applied Ballistics Mobile app is a professional tool intended for the serious long range shooter.
=== Feature List ===
* Firearm/ammo/target organized into savable profiles
* Bullet library with over 1,300 bullets to save you from having to look up BC information
* Custom drag curves (i.e. rather than using G1 or G7, Applied Ballistics has measured and developed specific drags for specific bullets, no other calculator does this)
* Support for multiple BCs at specified velocities (aka "stepped bcs")
* Sync your profiles to the cloud so you never have to worry about losing all of your data
* Load atmospherics based on GPS location and nearest weather station
* Load atmospherics via your Bluetooth-enabled Kestrel
* Support for Spin Drift and Coriolis Effect
* Reticle views that support scope magnification levels and accounting for what you've dialed-up on your turret
* HUD solution view for fast re-calculations for changing target distances, wind and lead
* Doesn't need cell/internet service to run calculations
* Advanced ballistic calibration unlike any other software available to date (aka "truing" or "trajectory validation")
* Distance, look angle, and target azimuth calculator built-in
* Zero-atmosphere support
* Support for auto-adjusting muzzle velocity based on powder temperature
* Graph your bullet's flight with drop/wind graphs. Also compare with other ammo in one graph
* Send trajectory output via email
* "Night" color theme if you prefer the dark-look
This smart ballistic calculator can use G1, G7 and... custom drag-functions! It can use Lapua radar data!
Can calculate trajectory without using ballistic coefficient!
Powder temperature considering.
Supports imperial and metric units.
Supports density altitude.
Can calculate spin drift, gyroscopic stability factor and vertical deflection of crosswind.
Can calculate Coriolis effect.
Supports Kestrel weather meters via bluetooth.
Supports WeatherFlow wind meter.
Trajectory validation (truing) by speed or ballistic coefficient.
Can measure incline angle with phone camera
Can get current weather from internet
You can store you data to Dropbox or Google drive for back up and sync between devices
Field-proven accuracy since 2007
FYI: MIL and MRAD - this is the same.
With the Sako Mobile Ballistics Calculator you can
1.View product information and product images
2.Adjust wind speed and direction
3.Adjust outside air temperature and pressure
4.Adjust sight height
5.Adjust sight-in range
6.Adjust target range
7.View flight time, drop, wind drift and velocity
8.View graphs of the bullet point of impact and trajectory
9.Change background image
By buying this version you get:
+180 reticles! Full reticles list see here: http://www.borisov.mobi/StrelokPlus
- ability to scale scope reticle (reticle subtensions) to scope magnification (if reticle is placed to second focal plane). So, it's support different scope zooms and indicate current magnification.
- Trajectory calibration ("Truing") feature.
- all new features and reticles will appear in this version, not in free version.
- support of PSI pressure units and internal barometer, humidity sensor and temperature sensor (if exist)
- abitity to change target type and select from: Round target (you can change diameter), Old IPSC Target, IPSC Target, IPSC Universal Target, IPSC Mini Target, IPSC A4 Target, IPSC A Target, Target number 4
- ability to measure slope angle by phone camera
- ability to input current altitude from internal GPS sensor
- support WeatherFlow wind meter
Validated and in use by professional snipers and hunters!
Accuracy is basically only limited by the accuracy of user's input.
This Ballistics calculator computes accurate trajectories of any type of projectile, or bullets from airguns or firearms.
* Easy computation of scope hold over, scope adjustments, Point Blank Range optimization, ...
* Supports Skywatch Windoo and Weatherflow Wind Meter
* Prediction of Group size, target hit rate, and Weapon Employment Zone (WEZ)
* Gyroscopic Stability Analysis for reloaders
* Special features for Field Target shooters
* Database with more than 2000 firearm bullets and more than 150 air gun pellets
* Fully customizable and exportable range cards
* Can use any standard (G1, G2, G5, G6, G7, G8) or custom drag functions as well as Lapua radar data
* Zero atmosphere support
* Computes changes in air density along the bullet path
* Includes Coriolis drift, gyroscopic drift and Magnus effect
* Quick adjustments for hunting applications
* Can get atmospheric data directly from device sensors
* More than 160 first and second focal plane scopes and reticles supported such as:
- Burris Ballistic MilDot, Ballistic Plex, Plex E1, G2B MilDot, XTR II Ballistic 5.56 Gen 3, Ballistic E1 FFP Varmint, SCR MIL, SCR MOA
- Bushnell G2-DMR, DOA 600, BTR-1, BTR-MIL
- EOTech 512, 552
- Falcon MilDot, B20
- Firefield MilDot
- Hawke 1/2 MilDot
- Huskemaw 8 MOA
- IOR/Valdada MP-8 Xtreme X1 MOA & MIL
- Khales MIL 2, MIL 4, MSR
- Leapers MilDot 6-dots, MilDot 9-dots
- Leatherwood/Hi-Lux CMR
- Leupold CMR-W 5.56 & 7.62, TMR, M-TMR, Mildot, Duplex, Fine Duplex, LR Duplex, Wide Duplex, Varmint Hunters, Boone and Crockett, FireDot SPR, FireDot TMR, TMOA, Pig Plex
- Lynx Plex
- March MTR-1, MTR-3, MTR-4, MML
- Millet Mil-Dotbar
- NcSTAR P4 Sniper
- Nightforce NP-1, NP-R1, NP-R2, NP-2DD, MOAR, MIL-R, MLR, Velocity 600
- Nikko Stirling MilDot, LRX
- Nikon Nikoplex, BDC, BDC 150, BDC 200, BDC 600, BDC Predator, MilDot
- Premier MOA-ER, Gen II MilDot
- Primary Arms ACSS HUD DMR .308/.223
- Redfield TAC-MOA, 4-Plex
- Schmidt & Bender Mildot, P4L Fine, P4L Fine MOA
- Sightron MilDot, MOA-2
- Simmons Truplex
- Steiner G2B Mildot, Plex S1, SCR
- Swarovski 4A-I, 4W, 4W-I
- SWFA Mil-Quad
- Trijicon ACOG Horseshoe Dot .223, ACOG Red Chevron .223, TA01NSN, TA01NSN-308, Accupoint Mildot
- Vortex EBR-1 MOA, EBR-1 MRAD, EBR-2B MRAD, EBR-2B MOA, EBR-2C MOA, EBR-2C MRAD, EBR-3 MRAD, MilDot, VMR1 MOA, JM-1 BDC, XLR MOA, TMCQ MOA, V-Plex
- Weaver German #4, TBX
- Zeiss Rapid-Z 600, Rapid-Z 800, Rapid-Z 1000, Reticle 4, 60, 63
- ... more added regularly.
Based on the numerical solution of modified point mass trajectory equations.
The main features are:
- Solves modified point mass trajectory equations with an efficient integration method.
- No simplifying assumptions for best accuracy (doesn't resort to the usual flat fire assumption)
- Rifle, projectiles, scope, target and atmospheric conditions organized into savable profiles
- Support for multiple ballistic coefficients at specified velocities
- Atmospheric corrections: support Army Standard Metro (ASM) and ICAO standard atmosphere models
- Support variable wind profile between shooter and target
- Includes Coriolis drift effect (Automatic latitude and azimuth, using GPS and sensors)
- Includes Spin Drift effect (Gyroscopic drift)
- Includes Aerodynamic jump effect
- Displays hold-over in reticle view
- Computes sight clicks adjustment for changing conditions (bullet, target distance, wind, ...)
- Computation of customizable drop tables
- Ballistic calibration (truing): auto adjust BC or muzzle velocity from velocity and/or drop measurements
- Possible to export results as .png images or .csv files
Easiest and most effective Golf GPS for Android! You Get:
* A GPS Rangefinder with accuracy rivaling any other app or $300 device.
* A Birds-Eye view of the hole you are playing on ANY COURSE IN THE WORLD.
* Zoom in and touch anywhere to get distance from you to that point.
* Easily plan multiple shots by tapping more than once.
* Saves battery by turning off GPS in between holes.
* Press the bottom button to start measuring how far you nailed that ball down the fairway!
NO clutter or unnecessary features. This app gives you all the information you need to take a few strokes off your game.
Uses advanced GPS distance algorithms for the most accurate range finding. Tried and tested on the golf course, this app will help you bring your game to the next level without breaking the bank on an expensive rangefinder. All of the accuracy without the cost.
Google Maps will let you easily see all course markers and obstacles. Measure the distance from yourself to any point with only one tap. Tap again and measure the distance from that point. Easily plan out all of your shots and knock a couple strokes off your Golf game.
* Measure multiple distances to plan out your shots
* Zoom back to your location with one tap
* Easily clear all measurements
* Turns off GPS when in background to save battery
* Switch between Yards, Feet, Meters, Miles, and Kilometers
* Easily find how far you hit the Golf Ball with the bottom button.
This rangefinder uses GPS technology to quickly and accurately find the distances that you need to keep your golf game on the fairway.
Lapua Ballistics is based on precisely accurate Doppler radar ballistic measurements of Lapua bullets- professional data available only for Lapua bullets. This makes Lapua Ballistics much more accurate than any other ballistic program for mobile phones. Only Quick Target Unlimited software can compare to this degree of accuracy. As an example, error with this program in elevation is less than 2.5 cm (1”) for 338 Lapua Magnum at 1,500 meters (1,640 yds) –less than a quarter of one click, with a standard 1⁄4 MOA click scope . With traditional B.C. (G1), error would be over 1 meter (>40”).
For best performance - make sure your device is up to date with the latest software updates provided by your manufacturer and/or carrier.
If you are unable to connect your Android device to the chronometer follow these instructions:
With the audio cable disconnected at both ends…
1. Connect the audio cable to the Android device
2. Connect the audio cable to the Chronometer
Chrono USB Support (v. 1.24+)
NOTE: Not all devices support USB. To test if your device has USB support - download and run USB Host Diagnostics by Chainfire from Google Play.
A USB 2.0 A-Male to B-Male Cable + a USB On-The-Go Connector is required. These cables can be purchased through Amazon.com, Radio Shack, and other retailers.
When prompted to Allow the app Chronograph to access the USB device - Select OK.
If you do not see a prompt - check your connection and try again.
If you are unable to connect the device - Please ensure your device has USB support.
Concentrating on those features that are invaluable in the field, ChairGun Mobile has all of the features that users have come to know and depend upon as well as taking advantage of Android's mobile platform features.
Blueprint your airgun / scope combo in order to calculate aim points at various magnifications, inclination and weather conditions.
At a glance :
* Extensive pellet database; 0.177 to Big Bore, fully extendible and editable
* Save and Load settings and data
* Wide range of current Hawke reticles
* Provision for non-standard generic Mil-dot reticles
* Rangefinder (bracketing) views for all included reticles
* Multiple comparison tables and graphs - instant solutions for 'what if?' queries
* Accurate Wind Deflection calculation and display
* Simple, accurate and fast inclination angle estimation
* Calculate Optimum Zero Range and Point Blank Range
* Imperial or Metric units
* Tried, tested and approved
All you need is a rifle, a Nikon riflescope and a rangefinder…SpotOn does all the work for you, showing you what the possibilities are before you ever fire a shot! Includes sections for handloaders, atmospheric conditions, comparing loads as well as the ability to create and email a field reference chart.
Legends of the Fall RangeFinder was developed by hunters, for hunters.
RangeFinder is a shot drop compensator that is optimized for bow or gun hunters shooting from an elevated position, across semi-level terrain at distances under 60 yards. Accuracy quickly degrades over longer distances or on steep inclines or declines.
It helps compute target data to compensate for the increased height above the target, which tends to cause shots to be placed high.
With RangeFinder, you can place more accurate shots without the need for a costly rangefinder. Due to the effects of gravity, the steeper the angle of the shot, the greater the need for RangeFinder's uncanny ability to help you calculate the shot.
• Shot drop compensation for shooting from an elevated position
• RangeFinder displays actual distance, compensated distance and shot angle
• Works great for gun or bow hunting
• Save up to 5 stand locations (name and stand height)
• User Guide that shows aiming techniques and tips for accuracy
• Display distances in imperial or metric values (yards or meters)
Look for more Hunting and Outdoor-related apps from Hunt Geek!
We value your feedback and feature requests. Please send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit Hunt Geek online at http://www.HuntGeek.com
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hunt-Geek/304026146353
Disclaimer: Neither Hunt Geek, Inc. or Legends of the Fall assumes any legal responsibility for misuse of this app or complications arising from its use for a specific purpose. Range Finder calculations are approximations, and are based on geometric data comprised of information such as treestand height, aiming angle and accuracy, as well as assumption of level ground. Values presented are quite accurate, but not guaranteed.
No need to waste time fiddling with your keyboard to enter information into the application. The simple to use interface allows quick and easy calculations.
Use the slider bars for larger adjustments and the plus and minus buttons to fine tune your input.
WHAT DO YOU GET WITH PRO?
The Ability To Set Default Preferences
The New Target Sizer Feature
I am always looking to improve my apps so if you have any suggestions please feel free to post them.
If you don't have any suggestions, but like the app please rate.
Wind Speed (m/s or mph)
Wind Direction (degrees)*
Temperature (°F or °C)
Pressure (hPa or in Hg)
Altitude (m of ft)
Relative Humidity (%)
Density (kg/cubic meter or lb/cubic feet)
*An on-screen graphic will indicate the general wind direction with respect to north. Wind direction is given as degrees from wind out of due north. A directional graphic is included as an aid.
In order for this app to work your Android device will need a location signal, such as a GPS or network connection, to locate the nearest weather station and a data connection to download the required weather properties.
Weather stations report certain weather properties differently and this could cause an error in the app. If you have any issues please email me.
If you would like to see additional features feel free to email me.
Ballistic data packs provide reloading ballistics estimates to the xPlat Inc. application Reloading Ballistics. In combination, they allow the user to quickly create and manage complex reloading recipes with little data entry. A "lite" version of the app is available as a free trial.
This data pack includes information for the following rounds:
- G1 - G8 drag calculation functions
- Full external elements used in calculations
- Spin drift and Coriolis effects calculation
- Laser Range Finder (LRF) support
- Integrated MIL dot calculator
- Separate click values for Elevation and Windage
- Integrated range estimation tool
- Log Book (DOPE)
- Kestrel Bluetooth integration
- Works in metric or imperial units
- MILDOT USArmy, MILDOT USMC, NightForce MOA reticles
Languages: English, Italian.
Try free version of Sniper Calculator PRO, before you buy!
You can find out more about our products on our websites:
PES and PES Server: http://pes.milsistemika.com
Extended defence product family: http://www.snt-defence.com/
Visit our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/milsistemika/
PES was designed by active soldiers, as a substitute for a traditional GPS receiver, paper map and a mobile phone. It serves a similar purpose as TacNAV / "Tactical NAV" for iOS. PES is currently being evaluated by the Slovenian armed forces, Police and National Crisis Management Center as a part of their BMS (Battlefield Management System).
The public version of PES available through Google Play is intended for enthusiast and semi-professional use. It is widely used by Airsoft players around the world enabling them to reach a new level of realism in milsim games. While PES offers tactical object sharing through media such as email and SMS a PES Server subscription is needed for server based live data exchange. PES Server users also benefit from our web COP planning and monitoring features.
PES Server also offers the use of popular and reasonably priced GPS trackers using the Coban protocol. These are trackers such as:
- Coban GPS 102, GPS 102-B, GPS 103-A, GPS 103-B, GPS 104, GPS 106-A, GPS 106-B, GPS 107
- Xexun TK 101, TK 102, TK 102-2, TK 103, TK 103-2, TK 201, TK 201-2, TK 202, TK 203, TK 206, XT 008, XT 009, XT 107
- and others...
PES users can share tactical data (POI, unit positions, routes, tracks, etc.) directly between them using SMS or email. However when using PES with PES Server our users also obtain military grade BFT (Blue Force Tracking) functionality and the possibility to share tactical objects in a common server based COP. This way all members of a tactical group can see the positions of team members, assets tracked with GPS trackers and all the shared tactical data in near-realtime.
Without an in-app purchase of a PES license the application is limited to 1 route, 30min of track recording, 10 map objects, and no server connection. Please buy the full version directly from the "Buy Features" section in application Settings or from the application menu. A PES Server subscription can be purchased from the PES web portal.
Organizations that wish to utilize the public 3G networks for data exchange, but would like to have control over the operational information for security or privacy reasons, can also purchase a personal copy of PES Server.
A custom tailored professional version of PES intended for use by our professional customers is available through MilSistemika. The professional version offers integration with various devices such as LRF (Laser Range Finders), CBRN sensors, weapon systems, tactical radios, personal role radios, etc... The professional version is also not limited to public infrastructure for data exchange and can use any combination of wired, wireless public and private links. Additionally functionality such as LOS (Line of Sight) calculation, terrain elevation, vertical profile, various map format support can provided on request.
The professional version also offers NATO grade (or custom) data encryption while the public version relies on the security of 3G networks.
You can find more information about PES on our websites.
PES and PES Server: http://pes.milsistemika.com/
Extended PES product family: http://www.snt-defence.com/
Visit our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/milsistemika/