Decide your goals. Set your habits. Track your progress. Be motivated. Achieve.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. ~ Robert Collier
Knowing what you want is easy. Taking the time to figure out the steps to get you there, putting in place daily routines to follow these steps and following through are more difficult.
Habit to Goal is a mobile application streamlined to help you identify what you want to achieve, and the daily practices you need to put in place to get you there. It's designed to show and remind you that every day's small efforts take you closer to your dreams.
It'll be by your side, every step of the way. You check off when you do (or don't) perform your habits. Habit to Goal will automatically update your progress towards your goals. Watch as your new positive habits integrate themselves into your life and see your goals being achieved faster than you thought.
Cutting out any superfluous form filling and getting you right to the point, Habit to Goal is an essential tool to help you set up your goals and create habits you are motivated to stick to. By forcing you to think about what steps and daily routines you need to set up to take you to your goals, and by seeing how each repetition of a habit has a concrete impact on getting you closer to them, you will assimilate this powerful behavioural tool into your daily life and be on the path of working towards what you really want.
Note this free version of Habit to Goal allows you to create up to 3 goals and 3 habits. Please consider installing the Pro version, where you will be able to create as many goals and habits as you like.
- Set your goals
- Decide on the habits you need to help you achieve your goals
- Flexible habits - Decide the days you want to perform your habits on
- Multi-pronged approach - Habits can be linked to multiple goals, meaning each habit can help you achieve your goals faster
- Simple yes/no question asked each day on whether or not you practised each active habit
- See progress towards your goals update automatically
- Clean uncluttered interface
- No lengthy form filling - Enter just what you need to get the job done
- Motivational quotes on start-up - from a selection of over 100
Goal Tracker & Habit Streak will help you by keeping track of your progress.
It is inspired by Jerry Seinfeld’s Productivity Secret:
”…get a big wall calendar that has a whole year on one page and hang it on a prominent wall. The next step is to get a big magic marker.
...for each day that you do your task, put a big mark over that day. After a few days you’ll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You’ll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain.
...Don’t break the chain.”
All free. No adds, no in-app purchases.
Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly habits/goals.
Weekly progress calendar view. Log all habits/goals on one screen.
Schedule weekly habits/goals for any combination of week days.
Notifications. You don't forget to take action.
Widgets (only Android 4.0 and later). Your habits/goals are at your fingertips.
Monthly calendar view. Log all days on one screen.
Habit/Goal export to Dropbox and local storage (/storage/sdcard/Goal Tracker Habit Streak). You never lose your habits/goals.
Google Play backups.Your habits/goals should be transferred to your new devices (depends on your settings).
"Sow a thought and you reap an action;
sow an act and you reap a habit;
sow a habit and you reap a character;
sow a character and you reap a destiny."
Emerson, Ralph Waldo
License Some rights reserved by anieto2k
As avid self development junkies you can trust we have the most meaningful app to support you on your life journey
> Why choose Habitly?
-Super simple to use, just take a few minutes to familiarise yourself and you’re done.
-Powerful tool to keep track of your daily habits.
A bit more about Habitly:
> Make achieving your goals simple!
Let Habitly keep you motivated to achieving your goals.
> You make it how you want it!
Do you want notifications? Let Habitly keep you notified!
Do you want to start a goal next week? Let Habitly do it for you!
> Bring in the Positive Habits!
Want to finally begin reading 2 hours a day? Want to start meditating? Tell Habitly what you want to do and let it keep you on course!
> Who is it for?
It’s for you, the person reading an app description about a habit tracker app .
Any person who wants to bring good habits into their life, right now.
> Features - Simple increment feature to show your progress over the day!
- Streak feature over the course of the month to show how many days in a row you've stuck to your goal.
- Highest streak/current streak to show what your best score is and how you're doing currently.
- See your progress for different goals! In the monthly progress screen, choose what goal to view and see your progress.
- Year view: see how you have progressed over the course of the year!
- Custom notifications to remind you to keep on track in achieving your goal!
- Free widget to make it even easier to update your progress!
> How it works:
1. Decide on your goal
2. Put it in the app
3. Watch yourself complete your goal
Let Habitly help you keep on track today! Download for free now and lets build some good habits together.
Being used by people in use in over 80 countries as a tool to help make and sustain positive changes in their lives!
We call those actions you want to take on a regular basis to support some positive change in your life a happy ritual. HappyRitual is designed to be simple, fun and motivating as you create new positive rituals in your life.
Improve your life, one day at a time with HappyRitual.
Here are what some customers have had to say (Thanks for all who took the time to review - and please do add your own ....):
"I absolutely love this app. I have been looking for something to help me keep track of my habits. I downloaded so many habit apps until I found this one. It works great, is very easy to use, and it keeps me on track. I look forward to using it every day."
"If you are motivated by stickers on a calendar for good behaviour (yes, I admit it - that's me) this is the app for you. Love it."
"This is just what I was looking for!! Perfect for tracking change... Simple and fun"
- Fully customizable categories. Focus on as many areas of your life as you wish.*
- Simple one tap tracking.
- Specify the days of the week you plan on doing a ritual as commitments (must be done on those days) or targets (trying for those days).
- Easily see at a glance if you are meeting your commitments.
- Week and Month views
- Export monthly summaries to Evernote.
- Setup notifications to remind you to fill out HappyRituals each day.
- Receive daily email reports summarizing how the week is going so far, what you committed to for today, as well as a detailed historical look at one of your rituals. Winning streaks show how many days you have met your commitments.**
- View (and track) your progress on the web and using multiple devices using the app (available for Android/iPhone/iPad and the web).
*Lite version supports tracking of up to 4 rituals. Upgrade to the full version directly from within the app.
**Email reports and web access only available for first 30 days with Lite version.
At the end of each day, regardless of what happened, record what your biggest “wins” were. Then, plan what your biggest wins will be for tomorrow. This will keep you focused on your goals while recognizing and celebrating your achievements—or wins—along the way. It’s that easy.
Even if you experience setbacks, disappointments, or obstacles during the day, you know you’ll always have wins from today and have a plan to accomplish more wins tomorrow. Tracking your progress in terms of wins will undoubtedly maximize your productivity and kick-start your motivation.
The way you interpret your days is entirely up to you. Would you rather see your days as wins or as losses? It’s a phenomenal breakthrough to realize that you're in control of the story of your life.
Take charge. Start a new habit. Get on a WinStreak™.
This very simple app is made to be able to fill in whatever habit challenge you wish to maintain, say studying a foreign language for 20 minutes three time every week, which would become 3 sets of 20 reps per week. Or donate to a homeless person about once a day will become 1 set of 1 rep per day. Then, after any work is done, you update with however many sets or repetitions completed. A running score label shows you the number of sets and reps you are at.
This way you always have motivation to do more and go ahead of schedule as you can see your progress as well as back up for a rainy day later, using the urge to relax later to actually get more work done. Now, having a bad day will not kill the habit as you know exactly how much to do to undo the damage. You also have more motivation to avoid letting even one slip for being able to see your running score decrease.
Or try the full version, Habitifier, with a lifetime supply of habits.
"A powerful idea that can help lot of people" - appszoom http://bit.ly/1eoIACR
"4/5" - askyourandroid http://bit.ly/1fByDms
"Excellent android app" - droidappoftheday http://bit.ly/1fVtwOM
Writeometer is a handy app to keep your writing on track, whether you're writing for a blog, finishing your dissertation, taking on the National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) challenge, or simply trying to maintain a daily creative writing habit.
* Set daily writing reminders
* Writing logbook and progress chart
* Integrated productivity timer to ward off procrastination
* Motivational treats and inspirational quotes for those moments of writer's block
* Ideal for NaNoWriMo, blogging, thesising, or any other project involving a writing habit
Writeometer is easy to use: start up the app, set a daily goal and a total goal for your project, and you'll be reminded to write for 25 minutes each day. All good accomplishments take time: by finishing just one Writeometer session a day, 150 words each day, every day for one year, you will have a sizable novel written by the end of the year.
Good luck with that project!