Can't access sound settings anymore After using this app to create profile for changing ringtones, somehow it clashed with the default Xperia nfc profile causing the android sound setting to force close permanently when I try to access it. Nothing else I can do but to hard reset the phone which is the worst thing an app could do. Besides this the app is unintuitive, cumbersome (what's with the "maaaaan, too much data" prompt?) & doesn't have a 'switch off' option if I would like to alternate between this app and the phone's default one.
Not available for tablets Nice App, but for some reason, it is not made available for tablets (would like to write the tags with my Nexus 10). With tablet support this would deserve more stars.
Great NFC app
Awesome Works like a charm and looks great, too!
Had high hopes Seems to work for a few tags, then it stops working. Also a success or fail sound would be nice.
Great app Simple and clean user interface
New in TagSee-1.1.3:
1. bug fixes
- fixed application crash in some cases when trying to edit a profile
- fixed "Invalid data" error when applying a profile that launches an application (in some cases)
- some other minor fixes
- removed "Apply" button in profiles
Important changes in previous versions:
- added vCard
- real-time calculation of the data
- added the option to write a WEP configuration to a NFC tag