Find and connect with local riders, guides and experts or be one. Discover new friends, explore best spots and experience best lines. Learn new stuff or earn money by coaching others.
Discover riders near you or filter local guides by location and activities like mountainbiking, surfing, skiing, climbing etc.
BE A LOCAL & SHARE EXPERIENCES
Learn new skills with local riders and experts or share your experiences for a beer or earn some extra money by guiding, coaching or renting equipment.
EXPERIENCE LOCAL VIBE
Let the locals show you the best clubs, uniqu underground scene, delicious local foods, craziest parties and fun events.
CONNECT ON THE GO
Instantly connect and chat with locals and work out the details about your trip or experience. Create groups, share photos, status updates and location and use s(t)ickers to better express yourself!
UPDATE YOUR STATUS
Share text and photos that disappear in 24 hours. Let your friends know about your riding plans or share photos from your trip.
Get visible on the map during your activity. Use beacon to start sharing your location during your activity. Choose who can see your location.
FOR RIDERS & ADVENTURERS
- Discover local guides and people nearby.
- Filter guides by location, activities, experience, interests and gender.
- Connect on the go and chat with locals.
- Discover the best secret trails and spots,
- Rent equipment or get a bed to crash.
- Get tuition and compensate with a donation or a beer.
- Follow your friends and guides.
- Meet new friends for life.
- Get visible and become a local guide by simply turning on the toggle switch.
- Get a beer or earn some extra money by guiding and coaching others or renting equipment.
- Connect and chat with riders and arrange your next session.
- Or just meet and hang out with new and interesting people.
HOW IT WORKS
Guidify doesn’t differ between local guides, experts, riders or seekers. Every local is an expert guide on the terrain he knows best. On the other hand, when in a new place, everybody needs some advice from locals.
Join the community of adventurers, action sport enthusiasts and outdoor experts to get the best of both worlds.
1. Search local guides by your favorite activities, places or nearby or…
2. Get visible to offer guidance, tuition and other experiences.
3. Filter guides by activities, interests and experience.
4. Start a chat and work out all the details.
5. Go out and ride.