This is the second edition of the Siddur, with additional sources for further study, and we will appreciate receiving comments and suggestions, to our website: www.bnoah.org.
In response to a growing demand for a prayer book tailored to the needs of Noahides, Brit Olam undertook a multiyear project to create this siddur, which includes prayers for daily use and for special occasions. The Siddur was edited by Rabbi Oury Cherki, the founder and chairman of Brit Olam, with the aid of a staff of experts in Jewish law and traditions.
Brit Olam is an organization founded by Jewish Orthodox rabbis which is helping to disseminate the Word of God to all the peoples of the world. It caters specifically to Bnei Noach (Noahides) who have taken on themselves the obligation to observe the Seven Mitzvot (commandments) which were handed down to Noah when he left the ark after the Deluge, as taught by the rabbis according to Jewish tradition.
Brit Olam operates in many languages, in multiple ways:
- Maintaining websites in various languages
- Giving advice and guidance to individuals and groups who are interested in the practices and philosophy of the Noahide way of life.
- Organizing live online study groups which meet regularly.
- Maintaining contact with organized congregations of Noahides.
- Organizing conferences in Jerusalem and other places around the world.
- Sponsoring study tours in Israel
We hope you enjoy using this Siddur and benefit from it.