Why another a weather app? Because there is none, which supplies precise forecasts with high quality at hourly intervals for any place in the world.
• Precise 6 day weather forecast for any location, and each coordinate on Earth thanks to cutting-edge, full-coverage forecast models.
• The week at a glance with weather symbol, maximum and minimum temperature and sunshine duration.
• Novel, simple and intuitive user interface designed specifically for smartphones.
• Meteogram: The week in the popular graphical diagram with hourly details.
• rainSP☼T: unique graphical representation of precipitation developing within 15-60 km.
• Three-hourly detail with weather icon, temperature, wind, rain and rainSP☼T.
• Animated rain radar for parts of Europe.
• Animated cloud development for the next 3 days.
• Worldwide temperature maps for the next 6 days.
• Hourly updates of weather information.
• Search by city, zip code or coordinates around the world, including places on the sea or in the mountains.
• Locating of current position with GPS, WiFi or cellular network.
• Simple bi-directional scrolling through weekly overview, details and favourites.
• Exact location definition with the name, coordinates and altitude of each place.
meteoblue is the only free weather app, providing locally detailed weather information for any place on Earth
1. Select Menu (3 points, above right): Location selection, New Location.
2. Enter Name, zip code or coordinates of the location in the entry box.
3. A window will open with a list of places. At the top of the window, the country can be selected from the pull-down menu.
IF YOU DON'T SEE THE BUOY YOU WANT EMAIL US AND WE WILL ADD IT!
Don't forget we have a PRO version with Favorites and Tides!
The NOAA Ocean Buoys application provides users with access to live data transmitted from over 120 buoys scattered throughout North America, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Europe, and the Caribbean. Most buoys provide information about current wave heights, wave periods, wind speed, wind direction, air temperature, water temperature, atmospheric pressure, pressure tendency, and dew points. One of the best tools for professionals and general enthusiasts alike.
THIS APPLICATION IS PERFECT FOR:
and anyone else looking to know current conditions of the oceans and beaches near them.
Use our interactive Buoy Map to find see all available buoys, once you find the one you want - just click it and you will be sent to the buoy details page. Or Buoys can be found based on their region, buoys can also be searched for by their station Id’s or using search terms that may describe their location, ie: New Jersey.
Over 120 buoy locations available. Buoys are available in the following regions:
East Coast U.S
West Coast U.S
Gulf Coast U.S
Great Lakes U.S
For a detailed map of locations please visit: http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/
There are many types of data available by buoys. Different buoys may display different types of data depending upon their buoy type but may include any of the following:
Data for buoys is provided by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
PRESS FOR NOAA Ocean Buoys
“The official NOAA buoys are essential tools that pro surfers use, and you should too. This app is definitely a steal.”
– Surfer Magazine
"’It's actually great for figuring out what's going on when you wake up in the dark and need figure out what's going on, without leaving your bed’ […] If the surf hasn't cleaned up yet, or the swell hasn't arrived, no one wants to stumble out into a 40-degree morning […] It's also good for getting real time info to track a swell, watching the numbers rise or fall.”
– ESPN Surfing Blog
The app “processes countless data from NOAA’s buoys and displays it in an easy-to-read format on your phone.”
– Eastern Surf Magazine
Application for accessing www.meteo.pl weather forecast.
★ weather in two models UM (60 hours) and COAMPS (84 hours)
★ database containing all cities defined in www.meteo.pl portal
★ weather forecast for current GPS location
★ extended widget for specified city with auto refresh
★ history with cities for which you checked weather
★ presenting selected by user meteogram fragments
★ possibility to check weather in selected map location
NOAA Buoy and Tide Data allows you to retrieve weather data from NOAA's National Data Buoy Center. It also provides tide predictions for the US.
The perfect tool to help plan your time on he water.
**For a map of buoys locations, go here: http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/
* Search for buoys by name or region.
* View buoys near you with customizable search radius.
* Use GPS or manually entered location.
* Map of buoy locations.
* Detailed live buoy data with access to location specific forecasts.
* Save your favorites for easy access.
* Quick access to buoy's website from within the application.
* Buoys sorted by proximity to your selected location.
* Tide Predictions.
* Moon phases.
Data can include wind speed, gusts, and direction as well as pressure and other relevant marine data.
If you participate in activities where marine weather is important, you need this app.
and any activity where marine weather conditions are important.
If you fish at sea like we do, this is a great app for you.
Another quality App brought to you by boaters and fisherman. We use our products everyday and listen to our customers. If you have any issues, please contact us. We will reply.
Get real-time NOAA marine weather data directly to your Smartphone. Search for weather buoys all over America and plan your sailing/fishing/surfing expedition!
- More than 500 weather buoys available
- Search weather buoys by name, description, region, US state, or geolocation (latitude, longitude - GPS location service supported)
- Save your favorite weather buoys so that you can access them quickly
- If offline, lastly available marine observations will always be accessible for every buoy
Coverage (USA/North America): Northeast, Southeast, Northwest, Southwest, Great Lakes, Gulf of Mexico, North Pacific/Hawaii, Caribbean, Gulf of Alaska, British Columbia, Nova Scotia.
Available weather data:
- Current weather conditions
- Sunrise and sunset time
- Wind direction, wind speed, wind gust
- Wave direction, wave height, wave period
- Air temperature, atmospheric pressure, dew point
- Water temperature
"We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails" - Bertha Calloway
The app "Sea temperature" is intended for all who like to travel to coasts around the world. Here you will find current sea temperatures and air temperatures for 166 countries.
Instruments which collect weather and ocean data are marine buoys.
Attention! Buoys are not placed at all beaches of the world. If you do not find a city in the list, see the water temperature in the nearest town.
Download this app and check sea temperature before you go on holiday.
- current sea temperatures;
- current air temperature;
- 166 countries;
- 5000 locations.
speed measurement scales. It may find specific use for all Kitesurfers,
Windsurfers, Sailors and other fans of wind related activities. iOS and
Android version will aslo show you your current wind speed based on your
- Ad Free
The app is quite simple and beta (not finished), so any feedback is appreciated. It requires internet and GPS. It only checks your GPS location once so it shouldn't wear out your battery.
To add the widget to your homescreen you must go to the widget section of the app list. Some phones also allow you to add widgets by long-clicking on your homescreen as well.
On some phones the widget doesn't immediately show up in the widget list after installation. If it doesn't show up in the list after installation you can try waiting a while or if that doesn't work, restarting the phone. The widget should show up then.
Right now the widget only shows wave height and period. I'm planning on updating it with the option to show swell and wind data as well. I also want to show wave direction in the widget, as well as set up customizable alerts when a certain height/period is reached. Stay tuned for those updates.
If you like this app all I ask is that you give it a good rating and review. If you run into any bugs or have any features that you'd like added just send me an email and I'll do my best to get it done.
Meteogram widget comes in a free and a donate version (Google Play: http://goo.gl/HbxHGx). Support us by buying the donate version, which offers some exclusive features (long term forecast, sunrise and sunset indication, blue temperature line when below freezing...) and faster updates.
The weather at a glance on your home screen
Meteogram widget is unique because it shows the weather in a very detailed way at a glance on your home screen. It does that by displaying the weather forecast in a so-called meteogram. Simply add a widget on your home screen, specify your location and the weather forecast appears on your home screen.
• Temperature, precipitation, wind and pressure
• Cloudiness indication
• Short term forecast (next 24 or 48 hours)
• Short term forecast for the next 5 days
• Lots of user settings: colors, weather elements, ...
[only in donate version, Google Play Store: http://goo.gl/HbxHGx ]:
• Long term forecast (next 10 days)
• Show sunrise and sunset
• Blue temperature line color when below freezing
• Custom line thickness
• Save own default settings
• Show moon phase
• Show wind chill
• For United States only: NOAA as weather provider
• More updates
• This app offers widgets for the home screen
• Contact us when encountering troubles
• Optimized for use on smartphones
• Join our Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/107244343755721103588
Dirigé par des météorologistes (dont Guillaume Séchet, présentateur météo à la télévision et auteur de plusieurs ouvrages sur le climat), ce site internet est devenu la référence pour toute la région Parisienne.
Il est effet spécifiquement dédié au temps qu'il fait et qu'il va faire sur cette région avec un réseau de stations météo et de webcams, de nombreuses données climatologiques et des pages sur la situation météo en temps réel.
Outre le fait que les informations soient réactualisées plusieurs fois par jour, il s'agit également d'un site météo pour le monde entier et surtout une banque de données unique sur les évènements météo qui ont eu lieu en France depuis 1850.
Nouveautés Météo Paris v2.0 :
L'application a été intégralement re-développée pour être plus ergonomique et adaptée aux tablettes.
Il est maintenant possible d'ajouter d'autres villes de France en favoris pour bénéficier des infos de Météo-Villes.com et utiliser votre application préférée où que vous soyez.
Vos informations en temps réel sont réorganisées, et vous pouvez parcourir les photos du site.