Just 6 Weeks has a very simple interface with convenient, customizable functionality. Workouts, reminders, statistics – everything is just two clicks away. Nothing will distract you from the workout now!
5 Programs in one application:
• 100 push-ups
• 200 sit-ups
• 150 dips
• 200 squats
• 20 pull-ups
Simple functionality to reach complicated goals:
• Five independent programs can be used in any combination
• Level selection, depending on the results of a physical fitness test
• Automatic “rest” timer with custom settings
• Workout schedule with reminders
• Regular adjustments of workout intensity to your level
• Detailed statistics of exercises performed
• Import and export your data
• Interface that does not distract you from you main goal
A bomb explodes in Inverness station, and you’re given a package that could save the world. To stay alive, you’ll need to walk the length of the UK. The Walk is more than just a great pedometer/step counter — it's a way to turn walking into a journey, a challenge, and a rip-roaring adventure.
Made by Six to Start and Naomi Alderman, creators of the world’s most popular running game with 800,000+ players, Zombies, Run!
ENGADGET - “Simple, fun, effective.”
JOYSTIQ - "Spices up your step-tracking with some danger and intrigue.”
BBC NEWS - “Encourages users to walk 10,000 steps-a-day to help improve their health”
LIFEHACKER - “You're motivated to actually get up and move around so you can progress further into the story, and it works really well.”
AWESOME ACTIVITY TRACKER
Just put your phone in your pocket or purse and we’ll track every walk and run you take — and map it, too!
You’ll walk the length of the UK while evading capture by the police and enemy agents. Can you work out who set off that bomb in the first place and what their plan is? Get ready for an epic adventure across 51 episodes, 800 minutes of audio, and hundreds of miles.
Get rewarded for walking more by collecting clues, scanning for information, and unlocking achievements.
The Walk adjusts its difficulty based on individual fitness levels. Everyone’s different, and we make sure we give you the right level of challenge!
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/thewalkgame
Join our mailing list: http://www.thewalkgame.com
The motion sensor on Samsung Activity Tracker checks various information, such as distance, burned calories and speed based on the steps you walk, and your movement patterns during sleep and shows whether you are asleep, restless, or awake.
This device is intended for recreational use only. It is not intended for medical purposes and cannot be used for any medical purposes.
Content found from the device and the application are for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the relationship between you and your physician or other medical provider.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have learned through the device.
✔ Pedometer counts your walk run steps 24/7
✔ Sleep Tracker automatically detects how long you sleep last night with "Good Morning" greeting
✔ Calorie Counter recognizes daily activity and counts calories burned automatically for your diet
✔ Weight Tracker tracks your weight loss and diet easily with BMI calculator
✔ Place Tracker lifelog the places and location you visited with low battery impact (less than 5%)
✔ Route Tracker records how much you move (car,flight,bike/cycling) and shows routes on the map
✔ Fitness Tracker recognizes your motion of diverse exercises and sports workout (squat, push up, sit up, hula hoop, jump rope, elliptical, treadmill) beyond walk steps. Need ARMBAND
✔ Heart Rate Monitor accurately detects your heart rate pulse based on camera. No daily limit on measurement
• IN-DEPTH ANALYTICS (top 5 place/route, sleep, walk pattern with daily/weekly trend)
• AUTOMATIC fitness workout tracker (vs. Manual input-based tracker)
• MINIMAL battery drain (vs. GPS-based tracker)
• PRIVACY first, store data only in your phone (vs. Server-based tracker)
• 100% FREE and NO Ads, NO external gadget (vs. Gadget-based tracker)
• NO SYNC to server or gadget, and thus much more responsive
• ADVANCED motion recognition of exercises (vs. Pedometer-only tracker)
• EASY to share your favorite places and location history (vs. GPS location-only tracker)
• For sports and fitness workout trackers, please wear any ARMBAND with your phone and REPEAT the gestures at least 5 times. Need to click start button for the first run
• In some phones, fitness tracker is not supported due to sensor and form factor limitation (except bike or cycling)
• Pedometer for Nexus 5 and other latest phones uses hardware step counter for minimal battery consumption
• Weight loss tracking is not automatic, but manual. Click pencil icon to add your weight
• For sleep tracker, you don't have to put your phone in the bed. Just act as usual (e.g., phone in the desk without movement). Currently, no support for daytime sleep.
• For heart rate pulse monitor, place and lightly hold your fingertip on the back camera lens until measurement screen becomes RED. If your phone does not have flashlight, please measure in well-lit region for accurate heart rate measurement.
SenseMe is designed as an ultimate life logging and quantified-self app, especially focusing on walk fitness, diet and health. SenseMe is currently beta version. We'd appreciate your valuable feedback. Please, report bugs or request features to firstname.lastname@example.org. Have fun with SenseMe!
Forget the boot camps you hate, the yelling coaches, the harsh New Years Resolutions. The only proven way to make healthy change in the long run is by paying attention to what makes you happy right now.
Just carry your phone while you walk and run.
Personalised feedback based on your activity. Open the app to see your progress and get tips for being more active.
See charts and graphs of your walking and running habits. See how long you are active throughout the day.
No Battery Drain
Lark uses the Samsung Galaxy S5 low-power sensor to track your activity, so it runs in the background without using up your battery.
(*Please note that data charges incurred with use of the product are the responsibility of the end user)
Striiv Devices: Fusion, Touch, Band, and Play
Walgreens Device: Walgreens Activity Tracker
This simple, yet powerful app delivers all your daily activity and sleep tracking, along with games, alerts, and more.
Using re-arrangeable tiles, you can personalize this app to focus on the motivation you care about the most, and as you upgrade to newer devices, Striiv's tiles automatically grow with new device capabilities.
Features for All Devices:
-Charts and graphs to visualize your activity and sleep data.
-Social leaderboard to chat and connect with friends through your daily step count
-A very addictive game--powered by your activity
Additional Features for Striiv Fusion, Striiv Touch, and Walgreens Activity tracker devices:
-Incoming Call and Text/SMS Alerts
-Silent Vibrating Alarms
Exclusive Features for Striiv Touch and Striiv Fusion
-Music Control: Play, pause, and skip tracks of the music player on your mobile device all from your wrist
By making fitness addictively fun, Striiv has helped hundreds of thousands of people:
-Lose weight, lower BMI, and lose the inches.
-Reduce risks of heart disease, diabetes, and stroke.
Supported: Devices running Android 4.3 to Android 5.0. For a full device list, please go to www.striiv.com/devices
Learn more about Striiv Apps and Pedometers at www.striiv.com.
/!\ It is strongly recommended to make regular backups by email. This will avoid you to losing your datas in case of mishandling or crash of your device!
The app show automatically your BMI and your Body Fat %.
On the chart, you can display :
- BMI zone
- Body Fat % zone
- Weight goal
- Moving average
- Trend curve
On the chart you can also :
- see weight
- see note
- see rate (food & sport)
- see the difference between two points
- Zoom (X and Y)
- Take a screenshot
- Return to initial view by double tap
The home page show you :
- Last weight
- Fat Body %
- Weight goal
- Time-to-goal estimate
- Weight to loose or gain to achieve the goal
A widget is available in this version. This will provide you on the essential informations (Last weight, BMI, Fat Body %, weight goal, trend, time-to-goal estimate, and weight to loose or gain to achieve the goal).
The weight log, will show you :
- the loss or the gain between two month or two weight
- the whole informations on the weight : BMI, Body Fat %, note and rate (sport and diet)
You can export and import your datas (by email or on your sd card) in order to share them on your different devices. You can also make a backup on your sd card.
"My weight tracker" is also suitable for pregnant women, but the BMI and Body Fat % are not adequate.
- Issue fixed the height reported by an user
v2.4 /2.5/2.6 :
- Adding icone for the sport and food histogram
- Bug fixed
- The scale of the curve and the scale bar are editable (Display optimized for smartphone or tablet in high definition)
- Visualization of the objective advancement
- Add of histogramm for the rate (food & sport)
v2.1 / v2.2:
- Auto-zoom on the whole chart (Chart preferences)
- Little bug fix
- Add weight with comment and rating (sport and food)
- Colored curve based on ratings
- Add password
- Help (under construction)
- Settings on the page "Add" and "History"
This app brings the fitness tracking and calorie counting tools, exercise demos, and detailed reporting that have helped millions of SparkPeople members meet their goals and live healthier, better, lives. Our app fully integrates with our site, giving you access to detailed fitness and diet reporting, articles by our health experts, thousands of healthy recipes and more.
WHY YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD OUR APP RIGHT NOW:
The biggest food database of any food tracking app: With over 3,000,000 foods tracked and more being added every day, it’s easy to count the calories of what you’re eating and find a diet that’s right for you.
Fast Diet & Fitness Tracking: It’s easy to track your workouts and count the calories you burn. Track both strength and cardio, easily with our easy-to-use search function.
Hundreds of Exercise Demonstrations: Get fit and avoid common exercise injuries with our short demos of licensed trainers performing cardio and strength exercises. Learn how to exercise the right way, every time.
Barcode Scanner: Scan the barcode of any food and find its calorie and nutritional information in our food database.
Quick Glance Home Screen: See a daily log of calories eaten, calories burned and fitness minutes as soon as you open the app.
Daily Weigh-In Page: Keep track of your day-to-day gains and losses with our easy to use weight chart.
Health, Diet & Fitness Articles: Read articles from SparkPeople’s nutritionists and fitness experts to learn how to be a healthier, more motivated you.
Total Integration: You can access all fitness and nutrition logs from your computer, tablet or smartphone, so you always have the information you need, when you need it. Plus, you’ll always have an online backup of all your data.
Get Motivated with SparkPoints: If you’re already a SparkPeople member, you’re already well aware of the motivational power of SparkPoints. For those of you new to our program, SparkPoints is a game we’ve woven through our program that makes getting fit fun.
SPARKPEOPLE ISN’T JUST AN APP, WE’RE A COMMUNITY
The SparkPeople Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker fully syncs with your online SparkPeople.com account. Since 2001, SparkPeople.com has helped millions of people just like you to lose weight and stay fitt, and we do this by offering support, education and powerful weight loss and fitness tools. With your SparkPeople account, you can also access:
- SparkPeople.com's vast library of healthy-living articles, fitness videos, and exercise planning tools.
- SparkRecipes.com, our healthy recipe site. You’ll find over 600,000 healthy and easy to cook recipes that help you reach your nutrition goals while still eating well.
- The web’s friendliest, most supportive healthy lifestyle community. Learn from others who have been right where you are, and reach your weight loss and fitness goals while having fun.
- Our #1 goal is to make you happy. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please email us at email@example.com Thank you for using our app!
Follow your training and activity with the Polar Flow app and instantly see your achievements. With this app you can see all of your training and activity data on your phone on the go, and sync them wirelessly to the Polar Flow web service. Loop, M400 and V800 all sync with the Polar Flow app using Bluetooth Smart.
When using the app you can:
- Follow all your active choices 24/7
- Find out what you're missing from your daily goal and get guidance how to reach it
- See active time, burned calories, steps and distance from steps
- Learn more about your sleeping habits: how long you’ve slept and how restful it was
- Receive inactivity alerts encouraging you to get up and move
- Get a quick overview of your training and analyze every detail of your performance right away
- See your progress with weekly calendar summaries
- Get even more detailed feedback when training with a Polar H7, Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensor
Discover more about:
Polar V800 at www.polarv800.com
Polar M400 at www.polarm400.com
Polar Loop at www.polar.com/loop
Whether it’s a heart healthy diet or losing a few extra pounds, BioStatus Nutrition Tracker uses scientifically proven methods to assess your nutrient needs and develop a diet that’s right for you. Now with real-time heart rate tracking, circadian rhythm alerts and activity tracking.
Select from nutritional programs that include:
• Weight Loss
• Arthritis Relief
• Cancer Prevention
• Cardiovascular Health
• Nutrient Needs (Vitamins, Minerals etc.)
• Glycemic Index
Now with Nutrition Tracker, record your daily nutrition consumption to help you assess whether you're receiving recommended levels of vitamins, minerals and macro nutrients.
NEW: Heart rate tracking improves your fitness by training in optimal heart rate zones while simultaneously ensuring you do not exceed your heart rate capacity. The BioStatus heart rate tracking feature makes it easy to stay in your optimal heart rate zone and know when you're approaching unsafe cardiac levels, leading to potentially injurious conditions. Heart Rate Tracking requires a Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate monitor and compatible phone or tablet.
Circadian Rhythm Alerts allow you to coordinate daily activities with your personal biological clock. The circadian clock estimates your circadian rhythm from information provided in your profile and displays corresponding changes in hormones, alertness, coordination and more.
The activity monitor reports your average daily steps from the past three days, requiring only your smartphone's accelerometer and a google fit account. Compatible with all android wear devices including the Motorola Moto 360, LG G Watch, Samsung Gear Live , Asus ZenWatch, Sony SmartWatch 3, LG G Watch R
The BioStatus platform makes it easy to generate and maintain a personalized nutritional profile using simple body measurements taken from home. Whether you’re managing chronic illness or just want to stay in peak condition, BioStatus can help you track and monitor all your nutritional needs.
The simple and intuitive interface allows you to quickly estimate body composition, vitamin requirements, ideal body weight and many other fitness indicators used to generate a personalized diet.
Calculate and Track:
• Body Composition (Body Fat Percentage, Lean Body Mass, Visceral Body Fat)
• Ideal Body Weight
• Basal Metabolic Rate
• Protein requirements (grams/day)
• Carbohydrate requirements (grams/day)
• Fat requirements (grams/day)
There is so much more to healthy eating than just counting calories. Everyone knows that fruits and vegetables are much healthier than candies and sodas, yet calories alone do not capture that difference. MyPlate Tracker is about helping you achieve your goals of a healthier lifestyle by tracking what you eat, not just how much. Our methods are not backed by our own ideas, but by years of research that goes into the Dietary Guidelines for Americans published by the USDA.
This app gives users the ability to lookup their customize MyPlate food plan and provides basic information to help determine which foods belong to which group and equivalency tables. Users can enter their age, gender and physical activity level to quickly see the recommendations of Americas top nutritionists. The Daily Food Plan allows you to see how much of each food group you should be eating each day for a healthy, balanced diet.
The 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans, form the basis of the federal government’s nutrition education programs, federal nutrition assistance programs, and dietary advice provided by health and nutrition professionals. The Guidelines messages include:
• Enjoy your food, but eat less.
• Avoid oversized portions.
Foods to Increase
• Make half your plate fruits and vegetables.
• Switch to fat-free or low-fat (1%) milk.
• Make at least half your grains whole grains
Foods to Reduce
• Compare sodium (salt) in foods like soup, bread, and frozen meals, and choose foods with lower numbers.
• Drink water instead of sugary drinks.
DISCLAIMER: This app and its developer are not affiliated with the U.S. Department of Agriculture or www.choosemyplate.gov.
Are you taking enough steps each day? Burning a healthy amount of calories? Are you ready to live just a little bit better – without exerting much additional effort, but simply by becoming more aware of your daily, weekly and monthly movements (or lack thereof)? Perfect, we’ve got just the app for you! Discover more about YOU with Runtastic Me.
Me is a passive tracking app which accompanies you throughout your day (and night) to help you monitor your movements, view your progress and make small lifestyle adjustments so you can live intentionally, stay healthy and achieve your fitness goals!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Step tracking: Monitor your daily steps and total distance covered to ensure you’re keeping active, even on the busiest of days
* Active minutes: Track your active minutes to try and identify moments in your day when you can sneak in a bit of extra movement during regular daily activities
* Calories burned: Monitor your burned calories, utilizing a complex calorie calculation incorporating BMR, AMR, weight, age and gender, to ensure you’re finding a healthy balance between calorie intake and energy output
* Set & achieve goals: Set goals and monitor your progress throughout the day – colored progress bars will give you a sense of how you’re doing
* Challenge yourself: Easily compare your daily stats to the previous day, week, month or year to see how your efforts are stacking up and which days could use a boost of activity
* Draw motivation to up your activity level & reach your goals from our useful “Tips of the Day”
* Integration with Runtastic, Road Bike, Mountain Bike, Six Pack & Fitness App Collection apps: Runtastic app activity data is integrated into your Me app values to ensure the most accurate and dynamic daily stats are recorded
* Runtastic Orbit’s perfect partner: Make the most of your 24 hour tracking by combining the power of Runtastic Me with Runtastic Orbit, Me’s compatible hardware counterpart
RUNTASTIC ORBIT INTEGRATION
Are you a Runtastic Orbit user (or considering becoming one)? Great! For those of you making use of Runtastic Orbit, our new, 24-hour wearable, it’s good to know that Orbit’s tracking capabilities and data output are made even more interesting and meaningful due to the compatible Runtastic Me app. Data generated by Runtastic Orbit is wirelessly synced with Runtastic Me allowing you to view comprehensive daily stats (including your sleep tracking!) in your Me app and on the Orbit’s display.
Transform lifestyle goals of all kinds into results with Runtastic Me, the easy-to-use, engaging, daily tracking app from Runtastic. Download the free app today!
- Track walking and running including steps, distance, speed and calories
- A diagram presenting your daily activities
- Receive awards for completing certain activities like walking 10000 steps in one day
- Find friends and share your achievements with them
- Share achieved awards with your friends on social media
- High score list
- Trip counter
- Runs in the background while you perform your normal daily activities
- Adjustable sensitivity
Keywords: pedometer, step counter, walking, running, calorie counter, calories, exercise, health, fitness, get fit, lose weight, activity tracker
Sometimes the hardest part of a fitness routine is staying motivated. Now you can see just how far you have come! Set your daily goals in the app, then track your steps, distance and estimated calorie burn all day. Need more incentive?
The NB Activity Tracker also records your total exercise time, total active time and sleep time - so your entire day is covered!
You can add yours own indicators for games and then watch reports for these indicators. Suitable for classic football, beach football and indoor football.
• Results of all your matches (date of the game, your team, rival team, goals)
• Results of participation in the various football tournaments (date, name, place)
• Calendar of your games
• Reports on games (wins, losses, draws, goal difference)
• Ability to add custom indicators (number of personal goals, number of errors, number of offsides, etc)
• For your custom indicators generate reports and graphs
• Pill, medication, medicine, injection reminder.
• Alarm for each time to take medication.
• History of treatment.
• Widgets for home screen.
• Reports for day treatment.
• Reports for course treatment.
• Reports for month treatment.
• Calendar of pill (medication) treatment.
• Information keeps only on your device.