• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commission or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Optionally keep track of work mileage, your mileage rate, and add totals to your paycheck
• Optionally keep track of work holiday pay days
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages for up to two overtimes
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
Get the full version to track multiple jobs, remove ads, export all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database.
• Choose between a light and dark theme to suit your style
• Display times with am/pm times or with a 24h clock
• Display a currency symbol from over 100 countries
• Set a backup reminder to remind you to backup your database every week, two weeks, month or two months
• Set your pay period to be calculated by weeks, months, days or by half months (1st-15th, 16th-last)
• Keep track of sales, optionally add sales to your paycheck, or a percent of sales (ideal for servers of sales staff)
• Keep track of tips, optionally add tips to your paycheck
• Select what day your week starts on
• Option to automatically round shifts to 15m, 30m or 60m increments
• Display hours in decimal (7.5h) or hours:minutes (7h 30m) format
• Enter your hourly wage to have your wages calculated
• Have flat rate and/or percentage deductions automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for taxes, union fees or any other deductions
• Have flat rate and/or percentage bonuses automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for things like vacation pay
• Have breaks automatically deducted based on up to three break rules. For example, after a 3 hour shift deduct 15m, after a 6h shift deduct 30m and after an 8h shift deduct 1h
• Keep track of up to 2 overtimes, such as receive 1.5 times normal pay for a shift over 8h and 2 times normal pay for a shift over 12h. This could also be applied to pay periods, for example, 1.25 times normal pay for pay periods over 40h and 1.5 times normal pay for pay periods over 50h. All hours and pay rates are customizable.
• Choose to share Google analytics information
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work tracker, work shifts, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, shift logger, shift log, timesheet or work salary calculator
Holo Countdown is a beautiful countdown app designed to be as efficent, fluid and easy as possible while still packing loads of features. The app has been carefully designed to look good on any device, no matter if it's a tablet or a phone. With the easy-to-understand interface you'll be able to see and manage all your countdowns instantly. There's also two widgets which can be placed on your homescreen or lockscreen making it easy for you to see how many days your next event is.
Icon is by Jovie Brett Bardoles.Check out his work at http://dribbble.com/bretbardolees
German translation is by Richard Herrmann
With the free version you are limited to 2 countdowns at a time, no widget and no online backup.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to acces files in the user storage such as images. Usage is getting images that can be set for countdowns.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to write files to the user storage. Usage is adding the intial two images that comes with the app.
VIBRATE - Needed for vibrating when a notification for a countdown goes off.
INTERNET - Needed to download images from Google+ when they are selected as the image for a countdown. The images appear to be saved locally but to get the full resolution image we have to download the image.
SET_ALARM - Needed to que notification at a specific time.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Needed to check if device is connected to Wi-Fi
READ_CALENDAR - Needed to import calendar events
Absolutely NO ADS! And there never will be.
- You must be rooted!
- YOU MUST HAVE BUSYBOX INSTALLED!
- Does not work on HTC phones.
Ever wondered what time it is in your destination city or back home when travelling? Need to keep track of different time zones? Ever accidentally called your mum in the middle of the night when you've been abroad? Perfect World Clock has the answer: Show current date & time for places all over the world! And it's free.
* Show time at current location and any location world-wide
* Easy and intuitive user interface
* VERY energy efficient
* Simply perfect ;-)
Colors! You can now choose from a list of ten font colors, specially designed for the Android Holo theme.
The built-in android clock app does not have a seconds indicator, which makes syncing your clocks more difficult than it needs to be. Thanks to this app, syncing your clocks to the second has never been easier!
Works with Samsung MultiWindow! This digital clock with seconds supports Samsung's MultiWindow (needs Android 4.1.2 or up with Samsung's Premium Suite). If you don't have a MultiWindow phone, this app still works as a regular digital clock.
24 Hour Clock Format: The app automatically detects which format your phone's clock is set to, but gives you the option to use whichever format you would like in the settings screen.
This app has only been tested in English (US). If there is an issue with the language in your area, please contact the developer with the link below.
You can resize or move the floating stopwatch to place it all over your screen. You can select your own style including size, color and transparency.
How to use:
To launch/exit the stopwatch use the main application
To change size, color or opacity use the main application
To start/pause a lauched stopwatch press the timer
To reset the timer doubliclick the timer
- Performance improvements
- Bugfix: Start Time <> 00:00:00:00 on some devices
- Resize Slider at bottom for easier access with running "BIG" Stopwatch
- Bug: Timer problem with running timer and start button
- White font color and black outline for more contrast on any background
- Minor layout changes for small dimensions
- Buttons with more distinctive labels
- Floating Stopwatch initial release
Tiny Apps are 18 floating apps, shown in small windows and staying on top of any other app. This makes multitasking a lot easier and boosts everyone's productivity!
» 18 apps
The following 12 apps are included: Notes, Audio Recorder, Paint, Web Browser, Music Player, Applauncher, Stopwatch, Video Player, Widgets, Calculator, File Explorer, Contacts, Gallery, Systeminfo, Camera, Translator, Network-Monitor, Calendar.
» Convincing functionality
All windows can be moved and resized. Furthermore, apps can be minimized to a small icon to save space.
» Simple design
Tiny Apps comes in a simple and easy design to give you a satisfying user-experience.
» True mutlitasking
There is no limit on the amount of simultaneously running apps. Feel free to run as many floating apps as you want!
This application is both a timer and a desktop clock, with simple and complete features:
• Original display of all the informations: a light and smart-looking clock showing the start time, end time and progress of the current timer, and the next timer to come.
• Timers can auto-chain.
• Enhanced manual mode featuring 'extended timers'.
• Optional continuous ticking sound during Pomodoro timers.
• Optional flashing screen at the end of a timer, and during extended timers.
• Home screen clock widget.
• Lock screen clock widget (Android 4.2+).
• Persistent statistics on achieved pomodoros with history sharing capabilities.
• Fully configurable (timers length, colors, elements display).
• Ability to call Tasker tasks for more customizations.
• Optimized for both small and large displays, including tablets.
• No fancy permission required:
READ_PHONE_STATE permission, to detect phone calls and pause the ticking sound playback accordingly.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to store and access custom notification sounds.
• No Ads.
Please do not hesitate to share with us any suggestion on the features.
To help in translating Clockwork Tomato, follow this link: https://crowdin.net/project/clockwork-tomato
Russian translation by Мильтов Евгений.
Simplified Chinese translation by 鲁喆.
German translation by Marcus Hoja and Hans Nix.
Spanish translation by Miguel Pagola.
Korean translation by 태윤.
Turkish translation by Can Garip.
Polish translation by Mariusz Klochowicz.
Some of the features include:
Clicking numbers to open the phone app
Clicking emails to open the default email app
Clicking web URLs to open up a web browser
Widget should be coming soon as well as search. Possibly integration with a google docs or google task will be added as well.
A better icon should hopefully come soon too.
The AudioPlayer also is simple to use. The buttons are clearly laid out and allow for upvoting or downvoting the playing song. Skipping through the playlist is incredibly simple supporting even swipes to switch between songs
To remove the playlist size limit, and add the ability to save playlists, please upgrade to the full version.
*(There are web requests but they're small and none of the music is streaming)
For the timer the following options are available:
-Show a notification of how long is left in the notification bar
-Play a ringtone until the timer is cleared, or just once
-Vibrate until the timer is cleared, or for a set time
-Use custom ringtones
-Obey your phones silent mode
-Quickly set-up predefined times
-Quickly access recently used times
-See time left on the status bar, without even opening the notification drawer
-Set Alarm Volume
-LED Notifications with color picker
Stopwatch functions include:
-Ringing or vibrating after every minute (adjustable)
-Keeping track of laps
-Setting a timer equals to the length of the lap
-Setting a timer equal to the total time
Alarm Functionality includes:
-Standard Alarm Options
If you have any feature request/questions/suggestions please feel free to email me them.
*(Note, this still works on older android revisions all the way back to android 2.1+)
-Timers are limited to fifteen minutes
-The stopwatch is limited to fifteen minutes
-Only one alarm is allowed to be created