IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
This app is based on android native sip stack. To run this app your android phone need to be above version 2.3. And even this there is no guarantee all android phones match this condition could run this app because your phone firmware might already disabled VOIP option.
After you run SipFone app, it running in background as a service. So, your 3G android phone is actually a dual modes phone now. It could accept both 3G phone call and SIP phone call.
SipFone is a FREE software without any AD or limit. Enjoy it with your android phone !
1, Based on android native SIP API. Working stable.
2, Simple and easy to use. Smart keypad for example: green button for dial/answer/redial, red button for hangup/backspace.
3, Hand free mode and mute supported.
4, Codecs supportes: alaw,ulaw,gsm.
5, No call missed even works in background
To get full document about this app please check http://www.amcoding.com/news/sip-phone-for-android-sipfone/
Vimphone is an open source Voice Over IP (VOIP) / SIP client for Android. The source can be downloaded at: https://bitbucket.org/vimtura/vimphone-android/ and contribution is welcomed. The Linphone for Android project was forked in March 2013, and so it is based on version 2.0. Which, as of this time is all of the current Linphone for Android features. Credit for the logo goes to arrioch for doing his "Blawb" icon theme from which it came (http://arrioch.deviantart.com/art/Blawb-208106783).
The reason for the fork was out of all the SIP clients for Android, Linphone for Android seemed the best. However, it still included some bugs and features that we didn't like. The core features of Linphone for Android are:
- Sleek interface with support for multiple accounts.
- Support for the following audio codecs: speex, G711, ILBC, GSM, SILK, G722.
- Support for the following video codecs: VP8, H264 and mpeg4.
The improvements / enhancements made in Vimphone are (not a complete list):
- Improvements to the call answering UI, with support for specialised SIP headers (currently to display Asterisk queue details - yet to be documented).
- Fixed the in-call transfer / multi-call features.
- Added feature to pause/hold before transfer or adding another party.
- Added feature to mute DTMF when dialling number to transfer / add.
- Fixed a bug to enable switching between WIFI / 3G seamlessly (using the "re-invite" SIP feature).
- Re-skinning as "Vimphone"
- Enhanced the setup assistant.
- Added feature to disable screen auto-rotation (useful if you are laying down).
- Fixed "notifications" (integration into Android for status icons and so on). This includes utilization of the phones "lights" (LEDS) for status display. In the previous version the icon always appeared the same regardless of status (at least on my version of Android).
- Added feature to allow "exiting".
- Fixed bugs with call history display (it was almost impossible to click on the "details" icon as the target area was tiny).
- Added call interception so the standard android dialler can be used and calls can be routed via Vimphone automatically (based on various conditions).
- Probably lots more? I'll document more as I remember :)
- Feel free to bug me for feature requests, or join in if you want to help!
This project / application is free and will always be free. It may not work the best on tablets as I do not own one, if you want tablet support please consider donating one to me.
0,17 Lt/min. - skambučiai į Lietuvą būnant užsienyje.
0,00 Lt/min. - priimti skambučiai užsienyje.
Mobilioji programėlė skirta visų mobiliojo ryšio operatorių klientams.
Įsidiegę ją ir prisijungę prie viešosios Wi-Fi ar kitos nemokamos interneto prieigos, būdami užsienyje, visiems skambinsite tokiais pat tarifais kaip Lietuvoje.
Naudotis „SIP tarptinklinio ryšio alternatyva“ galite pasirašę neterminuotą sutartį bet kuriame „Teledemos“ salone Lietuvoje http://www.teledema.lt/lt/atstovybes/ . Daugiau informacijos – http://www.teledema.lt/SIP/ .
현재 삼성와이즈070만 지원됩니다.
★ 업데이트 알림(배터리 소모 개선 버전) ★
문자 확인 방법 기능을 추가하였습니다.
"설정 > 문자 확인 설정"에서 "항상 확인", "10분마다 확인", "앱 실행중에만 확인" 선택이 가능합니다.
WiFi로 이용하시는 분들은 "설정 > 무선 및 네트워크 > Wi-Fi 설정 > 메뉴 키 > 고급 > Wi-Fi 절전 정책 > 절전 모드로 전환 안함"으로 설정하셔야 정상 동작합니다.
기존 방식으로 사용하실려면 "항상 확인"을 선택하시면 됩니다.
자세한 사항은 홈페이지를 참고해 주세요.(http://www.ampangjin.com)
일본어 지원 : 조필근님(firstname.lastname@example.org)께서 번역을 해주셨습니다. 조필근님께 감사함을 전합니다.
<< 설명 >>
SIP 계정용 SMS 앱입니다. 기존 SIP 계정으로 SMS 사용이 가능합니다.(단, 와이즈070계정만 가능)
현재 마켓에 SIP용 VoIP 앱은 많으나 SMS 앱은 SIP SMS 밖에 없습니다.
갤플, 갤탭 등에서 VoIP 앱(Softphone이나 Bria등)과 같이 사용하면 휴대폰처럼 사용 가능합니다.
<< 참고사항 >>
1. 본 앱을 사용하시기 위해서는 와이즈070의 계정이 있어야 합니다.(가입 문의 : http://www.samsung070.com/)
2. 3G 사용 시 패킷 요금이 발생합니다.
3. 실시간으로 SMS을 받기 위해 절전 방지 기능이 들어가 있습니다.
4. 3번과 같은 이유 때문에 배터리가 빠르게 소모될 수 있습니다.
5. 참고로 다른 Android용 SIP앱(VoIP앱 등)도 위과 같은 제약 사항이 있습니다. (2, 3, 4 해당)
6. LMS 및 MMS는 지원하지 않습니다.(와이즈070에서 미지원함)
7. 기타 참고 사항은 홈페이지를 참고해 주세요.(http://www.ampangjin.com)
개발자 연락처 :
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Intelligent Latency Reduction
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
- devices that are not compatible yet:
Motorola Razr series (horrible quality)
- Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try to support your phone in future versions. In case of audio quality problems or freezes, please try this version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zoiper.android.zoiperbeta.app
SipGo offers perfect security and allows you to make crystal clear voice calls over any 3G or WiFi internet connection. Save on your calling charges by integrating the use of the SipGo Sip Dialer in your daily calling routine. Call anytime you want, anywhere you go with the SipGo softphone.
SipGo is a low bandwidth sip dialer which offers the option to choose from several pre-configured providers (like VoipStunt, VoipBuster, SipNet and many others), or set up a custom SIP SoftPhone by simply filling in the details of your VoIP provider and your own credentials.
SipGo is a standalone SIP dialer and offers free SIP calling solutions for individuals and businesses alike, just make sure you've got a registered account with a VoIP provider which supports SIP calls.
SipGo does simply what you expect it to do: set up all your Sip calls! Not silly extra's: this is how we manage to use far less bandwidth (20% less data!) than other comparable applications like Fring! Enjoy the financial advantages and superior sound quality of the SipGo Sip Dialer now!
SipGo offers standard SIP calls for any of the supported SIP/Voip service providers. Choose one of the pre-configured SIP providers from the list:
12Voip, A1, ABC-Voip, ActionVoip, Amivox, Balses, Blic, BlueFace, BroadVoice, BudgetVoip, BudgetVoipCall, CallEasy, CallingCredit, CallPirates, CallRomania, CamundaNet, CheapBuzzer, CheapVoip, CheapVoipCall, CongStar, CosmoVoip, DialCheap, DialNow, DiscountCalling, EasyCall GR, EasyCallback, EasyVoip, EuroTelefon, Fayn, FlowRoute, FonGo, FonWorld, FreeCall, FreecoNet, FreePhoneLine, FreeVoipDeal, Frynga, GlobalFreecall, GulfSip, HotVoip, InternetCalls, Interphone365, InterTelecom, InterVoip, iTalk, Jumblo, JustVoip, LowRateVoip, MegaFon, MegaVoip, Messagenet, MiTelefono, Mobile4U, MondoTalk, NetAppel VOIP FR, Netelip, Neuftalk, NoNoh, Nymgo, Odorik, OrbTalk, PennyConnect, PoivY, PowerVoip, PTTJapan, RebVoice, Rynga, Senatel, SipDiscount, SipNet, SkyLink, SmartVoip, SMS Discount, SmsListo, StuntCalls, SuperVoip, SuperVoip, SuperVoip Subscription, Svanto, Tecobu, Telbo, VoiceTrading, VoipaLot, Voip-A-Lot, VoipBlast, VoipBlazer, VoipBuster, VoipBuster PRO, VoipCaptain, VoipCheap Global, VoipCheap UK, VoipChief, VoipDiscount, VoipGain, VoipJumper, VoipMove, VoipR, VoipRaider, VoipSmash, VoipStunt, VoipWise, Voipyo, VoipZoom, WebcallDirect, or set up any custom Sip provider you like!
If you're using a SIP service which isn't listed, or if you would like to have your SIP provider listed, simple contact us through our website!
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
One touch dialing from you contacts.
This application works with Google voice and SIPDroid. You can use your contacts and dial outgoing calls without purchasing gizom5 outgoing minutes.
Add your Google Voice User Name, Password and registered Number in the setting.
Our apps are available on:
- Windows computers
- Mac computers
- Direct calling through local access numbers
- Wecalls through our site.
Unbeatable quality and prices. Now for the first time on your smartphone.
We currently offer action tariffs for, among others:
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
The easy-to-use and intuitive application, allows you to make and receive audio and video calls from XELLIP IP intercom stations on your Android.
With Castel SIP App, you can communicate and open the door, anywhere.
It can work in standalone mode (without SIP server) or with any SIP server through Wi-Fi and 3G.
- Audio with the following codecs: G711 (ulaw,alaw), GSM, G722
- Video with the following codecs: VP8, H264, mpeg4
- Multi calls (swap among active calls, merge calls, transfer calls)
- Audio conferencing
- Address book integration
- Call history (received, missed and dialed calls list)
- Echo cancelation
- Loudspeaker, mute and hold
- Interoperability: can connect to any SIP video phone supporting codecs above
- DTMF (telephone tones) support using in-band, SIP INFO and RFC2833
Note: Please, check your cellular operator's terms of agreement to make sure they allow SIP calls on their network before using Castel SIP App.
- current credit display
- display of called destination's per minute cost
- common contacts list with the desktop software
- caller ID when making calls (only available in some countries)
- using this app as the default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services
VoIP SIP SDK for Android is a customizable solution to develop your own softphone for Android-based devices. The softphone is very easy to use and has a lot of benefits for the end users:
• video and voice calls;
• several lines;
• switching between several cameras on device;
• IM text chat;
• hold call support;
• status update (presence);
• DTMF support;
• can be rebranded;
• works with most SIP servers, including ABTO SIP Server and Asterisk;
• communicates great with most sip clients including softphones based on VoIP SIP SDK for Windows;
• STUN support.
Limitations of demo app is 1 minute conversation duration.
Develop a custom SIP softphone app using ABTO Software’s VoIP SIP SDK and sell it on Android Market as your own product. Please check our demo app to try the basic softphone features. Using VoIP SIP SDK you can add any softphone features that you need. Contact us at www.voipsipsdk.com to receive more details.
More from developer
*Tabbed Browsing through features
*APFT calculator with alternate events
*Tally counter for push-ups and sit-ups allows you to click to count
*Two minute countdown timer
*Stopwatch to keep track of timed events
*Height and Weight - Pass/Fail
The Interact SIP Client is the first Android client designed to target the ININ, or Interactive Intelligence, Customer Interaction Center ( CIC ) platform. This app allows you to use your Android device as a station in CIC. You can configure a station and register to the CIC server or you can register to an Interaction SIP Proxy Server and configure your own routing from there. This allows you to roam the office on wifi and still be available for calls. You can save by not having to purchase additional phones for your office by using your existing work or home cellphone or tablet.
In order for this client to function as a station in CIC, please follow the instructions at http://sites.google.com/site/smokeyourself/interact-sip-client.
Currently only TCP and UDP are supported, TLS is not. This app has only been tested with the CIC platform but may work with other servers that only require the same login information.
If you have questions or experience an issue, please email me with a detailed description of the problem.
Please do not provide negative comments if you fail to follow instructions. There is a free app to determine device support. If you choose not to test your device before installing this one and determine it does not work, you are at fault.