以下のカテゴリーに分類される300の中国語単語を提供しています。いつでもどこでも勉強するのにとても便利です。:(1)食べ物, (2)飲み物, (3)くだもの, (4)野菜, (5)魚介類
If you are a student or someone else who wants to learn chinese or japanese, this is the best app for you!
Disclaimer: This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
Google Translate link: http://translate.google.com
Producer: Jason (Graduated in U.S.A. with a Master Degree, M.Sc.)
“Mandarin Basic Pronunciation” has the following features and functions:
- Many people who are learning Mandarin, or people who already have certain level of learning Mandarin, always cannot speak Mandarin fluently, and cannot pronounce accurately. The biggest reason for this is that their basic Mandarin pronunciations are not too accurate. The Vocal Mandarin Learning Machine has 70 basic Mandarin pronunciations, and these 70 basic sounds are the essential ones you have to know and be skilled with, and they will help you strengthen your basic Mandarin pronunciation, so that to enhance your basis of pronunciation, then you will get twice the result with half the effort, and will feel everything is under your control when you learn Mandarin.
- Suitable for students and any persons of different ages who learn Mandarin Chinese.
- Suitable for any person who want to apply for taking part in the public examinations of Mandarin Chinese ability, and will help you obtain excellent achievements.
- Suitable for people who want to strengthen their ability of Mandarin Chinese conversation and word pronunciation.
- I speak Putonghua
Support both simplified and traditional Chinese
Support more than 30 languages.
* Translate sentences or paragraphs
* Read loudly after translation
* Voice recognition
* Share via SMS/Email/Twitter/...
* Copy to clipboard
Best for students
Talking Chinese Language, becomes important because Chinese Language is the most spoken Language in the World and China Republic is the 2nd biggest economy. So, the business and tourism visits are as more as the population of the country and the importance in the global market.
Chinese people are very nationalists, they don't speak international language as much as other nations, so they prefer to talk in their own language. If you have Learn & Talk Chinese application in your smartphone, you can convey your message to a Chinese in their own language. China attract lot of visitors specially for electronics and technology products. There are two famous international Exhibitions in Guangzhou city of China each year, in April and October of each year.
There two Chinese language more often spoken; Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese , So the simplified Chinese is mostly spoken in mainland China and Traditional Chinese mostly spoken in Hong Kong Special administrate region.
Learn Chinese, speak Chinese, Talk Chinese, Translate Chinese, Chinese audio translation, visit china, china tourism, Hong Kong Chinese, Macau Tourism, Beijing visit, Shenzhen and Guangzhou are the most common words being searched for visitors to Mainland China, Macau and Hong Kong.
- User friendly and beautiful graphics
- Chapters for easy classifications
- Audio pronunciation of each sentence
- Favorite button to add for frequent use sentences
- You can search any world from the chapters
- Settings to re size the font bigger or smaller
- It works offline and doesn't require internet after download
Chinese food need never be a once-a-week-restaurant treat again! Free mouth watering Chinese recipes, easy to follow & cook, Chinese cooking is simply rewarding!
Chinese food is famous for its taste, menu variety and sometimes names ("Gong Po Chicken" or "Chinese Pasta" are great examples!). With this Chinese Food Recipes app, you will be able to learn the techniques of Chinese cooking, specialty drinks, desserts, soup and even local restaurant recommendations. Learn from 3 different channels carefully picked which offer the highest quality tutorials on Chinese food. Why buy a cookbook or search on the Internet when you can find all you need to know about Chinese Food Recipes food here?
Chinese cuisine includes styles originating from the diverse regions of China, as well as styles of Chinese people in other parts of the world. The history of Chinese Food Recipes in China stretches back for thousands of years and has changed from period to period and in each region according to climate, imperial fashions, and local preferences. Over time, techniques and ingredients from the cuisines of other cultures were integrated into the cuisine of the Chinese peoples due both to imperial expansion and from the trade with nearby regions in pre-modern times as well as from Europe and the New World in the modern period Chinese Food Recipes.
Styles and tastes also varied by class, region, and ethnic background. This led to an unparalleled range of ingredients, techniques, dishes and eating styles in what could be called Chinese food, leading Chinese to pride themselves on eating a wide variety of foods while remaining true to the spirit and traditions of Chinese food culture.
（Book in accordance with "good, do good, affordable" family practical principles, invited renowned Chinese master chef, bring decades of experience in North and South cuisine dishes. Detailed to you one by one in several hundred delicious kitchen secrets, offer the ultimate in color, and taste the joy of home cooking.
Exquisite: three wire color and elegant sweet song sweet and sour crispy golden chestnut rice cakes, the fish head Canruo Mingxia thick oil red sauce Pork character of the mountain chicken casserole crispy yellow dripping Cheng Elegant and refined the soup tart fish.
Delicious: refreshing the mouth spicy dish of fine meal of fresh delicious seafood, meat dishes bites pleasant light soy products like food for thought of the old fire soup, crispy and delicious desserts snacks of good wins field of flavor staple.
Easy: easy way the Sichuan pickles the best solution to increase flexibility of shrimp, fish preservation officers and men of the name kind of trick tips from fresh poultry cloud fishy chef tips porridge fried fish is not a good way to not overflow stick pot tips.）
The Chinese Bible App is a multi-function App which offers a massive selection of Bible versions, Bible dictionaries, Bible maps, study notes, daily devotionals, audio materials, application commentaries and reading plans, etc. Users can group different Bible versions, dictionaries and Bible study materials as their own reading resources. You may display different Bible versions and reading materials at the same time and compared them with each other. Also, the operation is so user-friendly that readers can enjoy a comfortable and convenient reading experience. We hope that the Chinese Bible App can help you understand our God and the Bible deeper and more comprehensively.
Please visit our Facebook Fans Page to get the latest information.
- Auto typesetting and parallelism
- Parallel Mode: clear paragraph and poetry form
- Verse per line: easier to compare verses line by line
- Top-down Parallel windows: easier to compare the paragraph format of two versions.
- Left-right Parallel windows: easier to compare the words and terms of two versions.
- Portrait and Landscape mode are free to choose
- Multi-touch Zoom: to change font sizes easily.
- Fast scroll: touch the right-hand side of the screen and move to the relevant verses quickly.
- Left Right Flip: flip left for the next chapter and right for the previous chapter.
- Tapping for notes: interpret the meaning of the source text better
- Verse link in Note: for users to keep on searching for relevant information
- Multi Dictionaries Search: list out items collected by multiple dictionaries.
- Verse link in Dictionary: for users to keep on searching for relevant verses and words
- Bible Google Map: It links up with the function of Google Map to show you the location of places mentioned in the relevant chapters. You can also check the meaning of places you’ve chosen in the dictionary.
- History: When you re-open the App, it will automatically go back to the page you read last time. You can also go to the history to search for the scripture you’ve read before.
- Bookmark: note down your reading trace
- Key word search: search for key words, the searching items will be highlighted in red.
- Self note: note down your reading experience
-Highlight: highlight your favorite scriptures with different colours
-Social sharing: share scripture through Whatspp, Facebook, Email and SMS etc.
-Provides different items for purchasing and downloading without charge
-Update items by adding different Bible versions, dictionaries, study notes and devotionals materials etc.
-All purchased items are linked with Google Play account.
-As long as you’re using the same account to download the App, your data will still be remain, even though you have deleted the App or use other Android devices. Just download the free App again, the data will be there.
- Union Version
- KJV with strong number and morphology
- Septuagint LXX with strong number and morphology
Chinese and English Bible Google Map (link to all places listed in the Bible) (Wed-based)
- International Standard Bible Encyclopedia (1915)
- Robinson Morphology Analysis Codes
- Packard Morphology Analysis Codes for LXX
- How to be a Christian？
- CBI Youtube Channel (Wed-based)
-Self-organized Bible reading plans
~ Purchase Items~
- Holy Bible-NT
Contemporary Chinese Version
- Holy Bible-Union Version (prayer & promise Edition)
- NASB with strong numbers
Life Application Commentaries:
- Chinese Life Application Bible
- Devotion Bible for Women
- Biblical and Theological Dictionary of Christianity
- NASB Exhaustive Concordance
Daily devotionals reading plans:
- My Dear
- Full English definition (CC-CEDICT)
- Mandarin pinyin
- Lists of most frequent and HSK characters
- Search characters by radical, character or pinyin, including a list of characters hard to find
- Traditional variant
- Optional display of frequent compounds (requires network)
- Mark characters as favorite
- Pick up random characters
- Quiz mode
- Optional tone colors
- No advertisement!
More from developer
Almost all of the possible currently-spoken syllables are included.
Listen to the audio of Chinese real woman voice and practice your pronunciation.
Our Other Products
This application has been tested by Google NEXUS S. But if there is any problem in your device, please inform us and let us know your device name, OS version, language and description of the problem. We will fix it as quickly as possible.